MAss FX? (beginners questions)

ee09

ee09

Awards
I am new here and to any kind of prohormone's in general. I am not sure if Mass FX should even be in the steroid section but not sure so I put it in here.

I am 27 and weigh around 175 lb. I have been working out for around 6 years, although I am just now putting some weight back on after taking some time off for school. I would really like to put on 5-10 lbs. and have never taken anything other than creatines other other pre-workout mixes (superpump, vault, etc.)

My questions are is Mass Fx worth a try or should I check more into things like Halodrol or other weak compounds? I do not want to take any serious or hard core steroids, I am just looking for something to get me over the hump. The largest I have been is around 185 lb. but that was nearly impossible for me to maintain without eating 4K+ calories a day and my strength gains are becoming very slow now as well.

I am a full time engineering student, so I really only have time to spend an hour or so in the gym maybe 4-5 times a week. Thanks for any help. I am really more interested in weaker PH type products. I am nervous about any side effects and do not want to risk anything.

ee09

ee09

Awards
I was looking through some of the stickys and I saw more poeple recommend H-drol for cutting weight so I guess that is out of the question for me at this point.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Its probably safe to say that you will stay away from methyls. Creatine and tons of food can work wonders, for "getting over the hump" .

ee09

ee09

Awards
Its probably safe to say that you will stay away from methyls. Creatine and tons of food can work wonders, for "getting over the hump" .

I am open to looking into methyls, but wanted to start small. I am normally always taking some form of creatine and I eat aound 3700 calories a day. I am really wanting to give something else a shot now. I plan on just getting all the information I can before I make any decisions about anything.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
I am open to looking into methyls, but wanted to start small. I am normally always taking some form of creatine and I eat aound 3700 calories a day. I am really wanting to give something else a shot now. I plan on just getting all the information I can before I make any decisions about anything.
Low dose sublingual DHEA was the first one on the market,

Last edited:
thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
MassFX makes for a pretty nice jump in performance. Most users notice an increase in performance within the first couple of days. It is not suppressive so there is no PCT needed after discontinuation. In fact, some people use it during PCT to help maintain (and add to) their gains.

ee09

ee09

Awards
MassFX makes for a pretty nice jump in performance. Most users notice an increase in performance within the first couple of days. It is not suppressive so there is no PCT needed after discontinuation. In fact, some people use it during PCT to help maintain (and add to) their gains.

Thanks for the information. I read a few logs from other people and most seemed to have good jumps in strength, thats what drew me to it. I was also considering the Hyperdrol x2, but from what I can gather Mass FX is more suited to my goals right now.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Sounds good man. Lemme know if you have any further questions on MassFX. Dosing, how to use, what to expect, etc. etc.