TimberLakers' H-Drol Beatdown

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
First of all, much respect to the staples of the AM community. I've learned so much already from you guys over the past 6 weeks of reading and research - and I look forward to the continuing education. With that being said, I'm also looking forward to being able to give helpful and useful advice as well. My strengths up until this point have been cutting, muscle / cardio endurance, and functional strength training for boxing and MMA.

Just a little background. I started in martial arts at about age 11 in taekwondo. I competed internationally until the ripe age of 19 - including the Jr Olympics in '97, '98, and '99. I fought primarily at 138, with a few stints in slightly higher weight classes. I trained in Judo as cross training for taekwondo. So anyway, a six foot one cracker weighing under 140 - not hot. But nasty.

After high school, I fell in love with boxing - and jiu-jitsu. Conventional boxing training and an improved protein consumption naturally brought my weight up to about 150 / 155 continually. I dabbled with weights here and there, mostly to help with muscle stabilization - or to avoid injuries. I got a little more serious with the weights my third year of college (and by serious I mean I could put 25 pounders on the bar and pound out a few reps). I made myself stay at the freshman gym until I could finally bench plates. Regardless, I stopped formally competing in college.

After college (you guys still with me?), I moved to New York, where I picked up boxing again... and really got back into the thick of it. I got back down to 155lbs from 180. The 15 pounds was not good weight by the way. I trained for my job in London for 3 months which was pretty much a drunk fest accompanied with crappy food... long story short, I came back around 190, and 20% bf on a good day. Anyway, got back down to that 155 mark at about 8 % bf and started competing again at nightclub and bar shows. Ran the record up to 3 and 0... This puts me up to 6 months ago. I decided to start hitting the weights seriously for the first time in my life. Figured at first it would add some power to my punches and stuff, but I got hooked - and felt challenged by the other people at the gym who made me look silly.

So to sum things up - I'm 178 now and I'd estimate approximately 9 to 10 % bf. Just finishing up an AP / RC cycle (that I did not log - this is my first). I feel that the stack has done a very efficient job in a stable recomp.

Other supplements I've used over the past 7 months:
  • Protein, Protein, Protein!
  • DecaStack <- tastes like GARBAGE but absolutely awesome stuff
  • SuperPimp (Otherwise known as SuperPump)
  • Creatine Mono
  • Jugs and Jugs of Muscle Milk (eat *hit Garrett)
Food Staples:
  • Chicken
  • Oatmeal
  • Peanut Butter and Jelly
  • Veggies
  • Brown Rice / Quinoa
  • Subway (Holla at yo Boy, Jared)
  • Nuts (Almonds, Cashews, Pecans)
I'm pretty active at the gym. I go about 6 days a week and use that time to box / lift / cardio. My cardio is usually treadmill or bagwork.

Lifting is at least 4 days a week. I run a 4 day split with 1 day rest inbetween, with some variations depending on soreness or energy levels. The basic rundown is the following:
  • Chest / Triceps
  • Back / Biceps
  • Legs
  • Shoulders
Abs get fit in on 2 of those days, as well as oblique work... Would love some suggestions here if you guys have any. My target areas for this cycle will be my inner chest, legs, and general back. These are my weaker areas now... Now with that being said, I'm still going to bust the *hit out of everything else.

After careful deliberation, I've decided to undertake a 6 week cycle of H-Drol by Competitive Edge Labs. Dosing scheme will be 50/50/75/75/75/100. This puts me at 2 full bottles (3000mg) and dosing 2975 of those. I will decide what to do with that final pill sometime in the near future.. I may even run an online vote... perhaps crushing it up and going to the petstore - piranha tank anyone??

I will look to consume approximately 3000 calories a day. Would love some advice here as well in terms of caloric breakdown. I was thinking a 40/40/20 split... perhaps more towards the protein end. Calories will be split evenly throughout the day in 3 hour increments. Cardio will be limited to occasional LIT / MIT treadmil, jumprope / and two boxing workouts a week.

I will post my workouts daily, along with a general idea of my caloric intake. I will also look to take some pre-cycle pics, and reloads every week or two to show my (hopeful) progress.

Support Supplements:
  • Cycle Support - 1 week before cycle through end of H.
  • XTEND <--- Best *hit ever...
  • ON Protein
  • SuperPimp
  • Cissus
  • Muscle Milk
  • Fish Oils
PCT:
  • Milk Thistle: As per instructions
  • Nolvadex: 20/20/10/10
  • 6-oxo: -/-/100/200/300/200/100
  • Lean XTreme Intro at Day 14 of PCT
  • Diesel Test Hardcore: 3 pills daily - 3 days before end of H-Drol - 4 pills daily throughout PCT

Would love to hear everyones ideas and feedback. I am currently in the process of accumulating all the necessities. Likely this log will officially kick in mid to late July... So plenty of time for more suggestions / learning / edits. Also, shouts out to my West Coast homie Garrett, and Chris for all their help... Also the rest of you guys that I've gotten ideas and inspiration from indirectly.

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
knt wait too see this man ! i hope it works well for you .. well from what i see your doing everything right man !

ill keep watching for you dude

BTW .. MY BEST FRIEND WON THE GOLDEN GLOVES THIS YR AT THE 112 CLASS ! (U HELPP ME OUTT ON HERE ILL HELP YOU WIN THE GLOVES ! )

GOOD LUCKKKKKKKK !

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
knt wait too see this man ! i hope it works well for you .. well from what i see your doing everything right man !

ill keep watching for you dude

BTW .. MY BEST FRIEND WON THE GOLDEN GLOVES THIS YR AT THE 112 CLASS ! (U HELPP ME OUTT ON HERE ILL HELP YOU WIN THE GLOVES ! )

GOOD LUCKKKKKKKK !

Thanks man. Looking forward to it as well.

Would love to take a shot at the gloves... but the NY Golden Gloves are DEEEEEEP... I have a new set of goals now. Thanks for jumping on.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
I am gonna follow this. I am starting in July. Can I ask why you decided to run Nolva? Just curious.....

thanks

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
TimberLakers, you'll love this product. The gains won't be huge, but consistent. With all the cardio exercise you're doing I'd be tempted to increase my calorie intake a little more. If anything, you could even drop some of the exercise to prevent too much energy from being burned. H-DROL is considered to be more of a recomposition compound, so any fat gain will be minimal. I'm running it at the moment (50/50/75/75/100/100) and enjoying it. Best of luck to you mate. You sound like a wise man :)

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
TimberLakers, you'll love this product. The gains won't be huge, but consistent. With all the cardio exercise you're doing I'd be tempted to increase my calorie intake a little more. If anything, you could even drop some of the exercise to prevent too much energy from being burned. H-DROL is considered to be more of a recomposition compound, so any fat gain will be minimal. I'm running it at the moment (50/50/75/75/100/100) and enjoying it. Best of luck to you mate. You sound like a wise man :)

Thanks Cub. I'll definitely be pulling back on the cardio exercise. It will be a nice change from an hour of HIT every day... Hard on my old man knees. Thanks for your support.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I am gonna follow this. I am starting in July. Can I ask why you decided to run Nolva? Just curious.....

thanks

There's quite a bit of back and forth on these forums about this... Some saying you don't need it at all, and some saying it was wise and necessary. Funny thing is, NO ONE is saying that its useless - it's the smart and safe route. I want the safest and most effective PCT. If you're a little less concerned abour your body, or want to save 40 / 50 bucks - then you can definitely find a ton of information on the boards about an OCT PCT.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
There's quite a bit of back and forth on these forums about this... Some saying you don't need it at all, and some saying it was wise and necessary. Funny thing is, NO ONE is saying that its useless - it's the smart and safe route. I want the safest and most effective PCT. If you're a little less concerned abour your body, or want to save 40 / 50 bucks - then you can definitely find a ton of information on the boards about an OCT PCT.
gotcha...that has been my concern. I have nolva at home for this, but more I read, it seems that unless you are running this at a ridiculously high dosage you more than likely won't need it....

I guess I will have to see myself when I get close to my PCT.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
gotcha...that has been my concern. I have nolva at home for this, but more I read, it seems that unless you are running this at a ridiculously high dosage you more than likely won't need it....

Actually, a lot of people run it at 40/40/20/20... So comparitively, I'm cutting that in half...

But yes, just make sure you have what you need on hand before you start the cycle.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
AHHH!!!! I got beaten out to the first post! Darn it.

Oh well, great start to your log Timber.

And for the record, muscle milk is for weenies. But you're still my dawg. ;)

Also maurice, Hdrol is an active compound, I suggest using a SERM with all active compounds.

I'm with ya on this one bro... why do I have the feeling that you are gonna start your cycle before I get to mine... :D

Ah, I am gonna have fun messing with you on this log... :thumbsup:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
AHHH!!!! I got beaten out to the first post! Darn it.

Oh well, great start to your log Timber.

And for the record, muscle milk is for weenies. But you're still my dawg. ;)

Also maurice, Hdrol is an active compound, I suggest using a SERM with all active compounds.

I'm with ya on this one bro... why do I have the feeling that you are gonna start your cycle before I get to mine... :D

Ah, I am gonna have fun messing with you on this log... :thumbsup:
I still have a lot of shopping to do homeskillet.

Muscle Milk is known in several other countries as the "nectar of the gods"...

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established

Yo Maurice - I noticed in another thread that you tried H before... and bailed in week three because if a "very very bad" something or other - but you never explained what that was. Care to expand upon this? Much appreciated.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I still have a lot of shopping to do homeskillet.

Muscle Milk is known in several other countries as the "nectar of the gods"...
Maybe in Uzbekistan, or wherever you are from. :D

Ace5high

Ace5high

Awards
Hey man good luck with this im about to run a H-drol cycle myself, Never tried the stuff b4.

Just a few notes I had fer ya:

Im curious tho whats the "AP / RC cycle"? and hopfully you've had enought time off in between cycles for the sake of liver and blood lipids

Also, as I think one other mentioned that for your size and the amount of Gym/cardio activity your getting you may want to up your cal intake, 3000 for a highly active guy really isnt much...

Oh, and as to the Nolva debate... it certainly isnt going to hurt you to run it, better then finding out too late you should have used it...

Keep us posted!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Hey man good luck with this im about to run a H-drol cycle myself, Never tried the stuff b4.

Im curious tho whats the "AP / RC cycle"? and hopfully you've had enought time off in between cycles for the sake of liver and blood lipids

Also, as I think one other mentioned that for your size and the amount of Gym/cardio activity your getting you may want to up your cal intake, 3000 for a highly active guy really isnt much...

Oh, and as to the Nolva debate... it certainly isnt going to hurt you to run it, better then finding out too late you should have used it...

Keep us posted!

Hey man. Thanks for your post.

Upping my food intake seems to be a general theme here... I guess I'm really going to have to work on stuffing my face. Perhaps I'll start around 3300 to 3500 initially and see how I feel.

The AP / RC is Anabolic Pump and Recreate. From my understanding these supplements are not hepatoxic at all. Nonetheless, I will have at least 3 weeks off of any non core supplements. Also good to note that I do not drink or smoke... The only damage my liver and kidneys take are punches / kicks / and an occasional tylenol.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established

Keep us posted!
You are misinformed about the AP Recreate cycle, it is non hormonal, there should be no need for a break between his current run and his first hormonal run as long as he supplements the cycle support for 2 weeks prior to the hdrol. I am currently on the AP Recreate cycle as well. It has been great for cutting and keeping your carb intake higher than on a normal cut. Great for vascularity and fat burning while maintaining muscle.

As far as the calories go, It depends how much he wants to bulk up. I would tend to agree with you, that he might as well go for 4000-5000
a day so long as it's clean, but he is a pretty-boy and wants to keep his girlish figure.

Hehe, I could just sit here at work and bust timber's chops all day long if I wasn't so busy. :nutkick:

You're a good sport homie. You're gonna blow up on this cycle!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
btw, we had that talk about designers, pre-workout drinks and BP... I am gonna use a bit of Superpump when on, but we both need to be checking our BP DAILY. I have a doctor's BP arm wrap pump thing... whatever it's called... I got it from my pop's who is a dentist... I could probably scrounge a second one up somewhere and send it out to you if you want. Or you could just go to a pharmacy, they all seem to have a machine that will read your BP for you.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
btw, we had that talk about designers, pre-workout drinks and BP... I am gonna use a bit of Superpump when on, but we both need to be checking our BP DAILY. I have a doctor's BP arm wrap pump thing... whatever it's called... I got it from my pop's who is a dentist... I could probably scrounge a second one up somewhere and send it out to you if you want. Or you could just go to a pharmacy, they all seem to have a machine that will read your BP for you.

Thats a good idea. I'll buy one, probably cheaper than having you mail me one, but I appreciate the thought. Plus those sleeves are pretty thick. After I'm done stretching mine out, I can send it to you to use as a belt.

Can't beat the SuperPimp. Glad I'm bringing you back to the dark side. Do yourself a favor and get a shaker bottle for it. Can't mix that stuff with a spoon or fork. Made that mistake only once.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Thats a good idea. I'll buy one, probably cheaper than having you mail me one, but I appreciate the thought. Plus those sleeves are pretty thick. After I'm done stretching mine out, I can send it to you to use as a belt.

Can't beat the SuperPimp. Glad I'm bringing you back to the dark side. Do yourself a favor and get a shaker bottle for it. Can't mix that stuff with a spoon or fork. Made that mistake only once.
Yea I like NO Xplode... it does the trick for me, but I am never giving another dollar to BSN.

Superpump works better though, I just don't like how it mixes... yea I might try shaking it... it says not to though, I don't see how that could really hurt it. Not like its NaNo Vapor... LMAO! :toofunny:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Yea I like NO Xplode... it does the trick for me, but I am never giving another dollar to BSN.

Superpump works better though, I just don't like how it mixes... yea I might try shaking it... it says not to though, I don't see how that could really hurt it. Not like its NaNo Vapor... LMAO! :toofunny:
It says not to shake? WTF?

Fine, give it a gentle nudge... Several times fast.

Honestly doesn't take much to mix it.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Damn! And I'm really tardy to the party. I guess that's what happens when I'm stuck in meetings all day. But here at last, and subb'ed
brudda!

Best of luck here, dude. You've definitely put in the time and energy to learn and to prepare for it, and I have no doubt you'll have a successful run.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Just got pounded with the subwoofer.

Thanks for joining the party.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Gentlemen.

What the F is crackin?

Just wanted to keep you guys updated. My ankle feels great. Did my first leg workout in 2 weeks Yesterday evening, and my legs are on fire today. For those of you who don't know, I had a retarded sparring session a couple weeks ago where it turned into an absolute war resulting in a high ankle sprain and a compressed right wrist. No facial damage - too slick and pretty. Going to do my traditional workouts for the next few weeks before cycle start - reincorporate cardio - and try to just generally heal up a bit.

Wrist is feeling a little better. Been taping them at the gym. They are slower to heal because its hard to rest them completely while lifting. I'm a little concerned about keeping my wrists strong throughout the cycle.

I received my Halo in the mail today. Ordered from a place called SECRETINTERNETPLACE. I'm a huge NP supporter, but they didn't have any in stock - even asked their customer service. They said it would be in later in the week, and I gave them that much time plus a couple days. Sorry NP, you'll get my business for the support / PCT supps.

DPS sent me a crapload of nice samples: AMP2, ATRO-PHEX, XTEND (apple), and Hemodraulix. Gonna give them all a try before the cycle. Not sure one serving of either will give me a good idea of the product, but the last one says it increases bedroom performance. So I'll make sure I take that one when I have an outside shot of laying some Pizzipe. If you guys are interested in hearing about any of these - I'll let you know how they feel for a single use.

I'll be ordering my last bits of support supplements come next week, and procure a camera to take some before pics. Still wondering if I should order the creatine for PCT in the same order - Garrett helped me settle on Neovar... Guess it couldn't hurt. Just have to evaluate the cost benefit of my co-workers watching me unravel another huge box full of pills and powder.

Oh, by the way... Had a Corona with a client today after work. Gotta pay the bills. It was my first drink in a couple months, and it hit me like a truck. I chugged some water, took a nap, then woke up and pounded 2 porkchops.

Go Yankees.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Gentlemen.

What the F is crackin?

Just wanted to keep you guys updated. My ankle feels great. Did my first leg workout in 2 weeks Yesterday evening, and my legs are on fire today. For those of you who don't know, I had a retarded sparring session a couple weeks ago where it turned into an absolute war resulting in a high ankle sprain and a compressed right wrist. No facial damage - too slick and pretty. Going to do my traditional workouts for the next few weeks before cycle start - reincorporate cardio - and try to just generally heal up a bit.

Wrist is feeling a little better. Been taping them at the gym. They are slower to heal because its hard to rest them completely while lifting. I'm a little concerned about keeping my wrists strong throughout the cycle.

I received my Halo in the mail today. Ordered from a place called dpsnutrition.net. I'm a huge NP supporter, but they didn't have any in stock - even asked their customer service. They said it would be in later in the week, and I gave them that much time plus a couple days. Sorry NP, you'll get my business for the support / PCT supps.

DPS sent me a crapload of nice samples: AMP2, ATRO-PHEX, XTEND (apple), and Hemodraulix. Gonna give them all a try before the cycle. Not sure one serving of either will give me a good idea of the product, but the last one says it increases bedroom performance. So I'll make sure I take that one when I have an outside shot of laying some Pizzipe. If you guys are interested in hearing about any of these - I'll let you know how they feel for a single use.

I'll be ordering my last bits of support supplements come next week, and procure a camera to take some before pics. Still wondering if I should order the creatine for PCT in the same order - Garrett helped me settle on Neovar... Guess it couldn't hurt. Just have to evaluate the cost benefit of my co-workers watching me unravel another huge box full of pills and powder.

Oh, by the way... Had a Corona with a client today after work. Gotta pay the bills. It was my first drink in a couple months, and it hit me like a truck. I chugged some water, took a nap, then woke up and pounded 2 porkchops.

Go Yankees.
Funny how much you turn into a cheap drunk when you stop drinking for a while huh? I really don't even like the feeling of being buzzed from alcohol anymore... But my girl does, and so there is no permanent escape for me. Oh well, one beer a month won't kill any of us. Unless you are taking superdrol. lol.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Funny how much you turn into a cheap drunk when you stop drinking for a while huh? I really don't even like the feeling of being buzzed from alcohol anymore... But my girl does, and so there is no permanent escape for me. Oh well, one beer a month won't kill any of us. Unless you are taking superdrol. lol.

I started eating these H-drol last night. They taste like Skittles. I've had 37 in 6 hours.

Yes, alcohol buzz is useless. It's just awkward taking a client for a drink and having water. Especially when its an attractive chick. Maybe next time I'll take her out for a nice line of coke. I hear its less toxic.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I started eating these H-drol last night. They taste like Skittles. I've had 37 in 6 hours.

Yes, alcohol buzz is useless. It's just awkward taking a client for a drink and having water. Especially when its an attractive chick. Maybe next time I'll take her out for a nice line of coke. I hear its less toxic.
I would go something like this:

:jaw::woohoo::aargh::sad:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Just as a funny afterthought... I took my CELL TECH to GNC to try to put one over on their return policy.. Of course I didn't have a receipt, so they gave me some *hit.

Anyway, I got a little mad - then I said, "Whatever dude, you drink the *hit... I don't want it."

This little skinny kid with a guitar behind me was like. "Are you SERIOUS BRO? You're just gonna leave it here?!?!"

So I said, nope. You have it. Kid just about crapped himself. He took my 3/4 tub of Cell Tech like he just won the Lottery. So anyway, 2 wins. I got my good deed in for the day, and cleared some much needed shelf space.

Was REALLY hoping to exchange it for a new bottle of SuperPimp, but I made sure to let the sales guy know I was never coming back... Which he didn't like too much seeing that I used to drop at least 150 a month there on Protein and support supplements.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Just as a funny afterthought... I took my CELL TECH to GNC to try to put one over on their return policy.. Of course I didn't have a receipt, so they gave me some *hit.

Anyway, I got a little mad - then I said, "Whatever dude, you drink the *hit... I don't want it."

This little skinny kid with a guitar behind me was like. "Are you SERIOUS BRO? You're just gonna leave it here?!?!"

So I said, nope. You have it. Kid just about crapped himself. He took my 3/4 tub of Cell Tech like he just won the Lottery. So anyway, 2 wins. I got my good deed in for the day, and cleared some much needed shelf space.

Was REALLY hoping to exchange it for a new bottle of SuperPimp, but I made sure to let the sales guy know I was never coming back... Which he didn't like too much seeing that I used to drop at least 150 a month there on Protein and support supplements.
Good dude, stop going to GNC. LOL. If you ever post anything about going to GNC again, the chastisement will not cease!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost:

Make that x2.

The only thing I'll ever be getting from Brick and Mortar places in the future is protein... And I am going to avoid GNC. So tired of their unwanted advice from fat mother****ers all up in that piece. :aargh:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Oh, and Garrett will be happy to know that I got into a bit of a confrontation at the gym today.

I think I've talked to him about this before, but I've recently been getting a couple dudes coming and talking to me about my workouts - asking for advice and stuff. Sometimes I'll see them again at the gym and they'll ask for spots, but generally - I like working out alone.

I had talked to one guy before - same guy came to talk to me during my workout on Saturday - which made me need to take my headphones off... which I'm cool with if its a short conversation. He said he'd drop his card off for me to "hang out" sometime... I ended up finishing my workout about 10 minutes after this guy and I saw him leaving the locker room. So I start walking home after that - drinking my shake - and I stopped at a place in my neighborhood to get a sandwhich. Who walks in 20 seconds after me than this fool from the gym. Turns out he walked the OPPOSITE way of his neighborhood 8 blocks in the wrong direction to "return a video" and "get a cookie" from the place I'm getting my sandwhich. Then I said "Blockbuster?" - then the dude says "No, a small neighborhood store where I get my porn"... Its starting to dawn on me that this fool was actually hitting on me at the gym. I said something like "you do what you gotta do" then I rolled out of the shop.

So anyway, now I'm kind of pissed off about all this, and I was at the gym today - and some other dude rolls up to me and starts talking to me... Wants to know if we can work out together. So I figure now is the day to stop being nice to nip this *hit in the bud. I'm like "sorry man, I really prefer to work out alone". To which he says, "well how about sometime outside the gym..."

So I said "Christ man, do you guys talk to one another? I don't want to be a bad guy here, but I'm not a homo, and I have enough friends... Feel free to spread the word.." So this guy says something like "Who are you kidding?" then... "well if you change your mind..."

So I pulled a Garrett and flipped. Got out of my seat, got in his face... and ended up blasting him over a bench.

The trainers I'm cool with thought it was hilarious... They pulled me back, the guy started getting all emotional, and I said "please tell your friends."

For the record. I'm cool with people being gay. I cross the line when they try to convert non-homos. Anybody else get this crap?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Oh, and Garrett will be happy to know that I got into a bit of a confrontation at the gym today.

I think I've talked to him about this before, but I've recently been getting a couple dudes coming and talking to me about my workouts - asking for advice and stuff. Sometimes I'll see them again at the gym and they'll ask for spots, but generally - I like working out alone.

I had talked to one guy before - same guy came to talk to me during my workout on Saturday - which made me need to take my headphones off... which I'm cool with if its a short conversation. He said he'd drop his card off for me to "hang out" sometime... I ended up finishing my workout about 10 minutes after this guy and I saw him leaving the locker room. So I start walking home after that - drinking my shake - and I stopped at a place in my neighborhood to get a sandwhich. Who walks in 20 seconds after me than this fool from the gym. Turns out he walked the OPPOSITE way of his neighborhood 8 blocks in the wrong direction to "return a video" and "get a cookie" from the place I'm getting my sandwhich. Then I said "Blockbuster?" - then the dude says "No, a small neighborhood store where I get my porn"... Its starting to dawn on me that this fool was actually hitting on me at the gym. I said something like "you do what you gotta do" then I rolled out of the shop.

So anyway, now I'm kind of pissed off about all this, and I was at the gym today - and some other dude rolls up to me and starts talking to me... Wants to know if we can work out together. So I figure now is the day to stop being nice to nip this *hit in the bud. I'm like "sorry man, I really prefer to work out alone". To which he says, "well how about sometime outside the gym..."

So I said "Christ man, do you guys talk to one another? I don't want to be a bad guy here, but I'm not a homo, and I have enough friends... Feel free to spread the word.." So this guy says something like "Who are you kidding?" then... "well if you change your mind..."

So I pulled a Garrett and flipped. Got out of my seat, got in his face... and ended up blasting him over a bench.

The trainers I'm cool with thought it was hilarious... They pulled me back, the guy started getting all emotional, and I said "please tell your friends."

For the record. I'm cool with people being gay. I cross the line when they try to convert non-homos. Anybody else get this crap?
You should be more secure in your sexuality bro. It was a compliment... :toofunny:

LMFAO!

That's what you get for being a prettyboy. I bet he saw you shopping at GNC and just assumed you played for the pink team. You should stop wearing all that cologne to the gym. ;)

But hey, you pulled a Brian, not a Garrett. I just yell at people, I don't commit hate crimes. :rofl:

You are gonna need some serious therapy if you don't find your happy place before you start taking this H-drol. You are a professional fighter dude, you can't be beating people up left and right...

... But yea, you had me laughing for like a good 5 minutes before I could even type this out. Word to the wise though, although I find this kind of humor completely non-offensive, there are people on the board who don't, just watch what you share, I have gotten some flack for things I have said that I didn't personally think were that off color.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established

hate gettin my workouts interrupted, normally its just military tryin to recruit for me though... interested how this cycle goes for you

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
You should be more secure in your sexuality bro. It was a compliment... :toofunny:

LMFAO!

That's what you get for being a prettyboy. I bet he saw you shopping at GNC and just assumed you played for the pink team. You should stop wearing all that cologne to the gym. ;)

But hey, you pulled a Brian, not a Garrett. I just yell at people, I don't commit hate crimes. :rofl:

You are gonna need some serious therapy if you don't find your happy place before you start taking this H-drol. You are a professional fighter dude, you can't be beating people up left and right...

... But yea, you had me laughing for like a good 5 minutes before I could even type this out. Word to the wise though, although I find this kind of humor completely non-offensive, there are people on the board who don't, just watch what you share, I have gotten some flack for things I have said that I didn't personally think were that off color.
That is some funny a@@ sh!t, dude! I used to work out at a gym where I was one of 3 or 4 hetero guys myself, but I never really had a problem with anyone. I think I also get the angry face :twisted: the minute I start lifting, so that might have somethign to do with it. You know, now that I think about it, I never had much luck picking up girls at the gym either. Hmm...

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
hate gettin my workouts interrupted, normally its just military tryin to recruit for me though... interested how this cycle goes for you

Wow, the military recruits at the gym? A gym you pay for? That's pretty messed up too.

In my defense, I didn't beat him up. I reacted to a clear cut case of sexual harassment. Granted I wouldn't have done the same thing to a girl, I was just gettin freakin tired of it - and the guy was being a *ick about the whole situation. I still don't feel bad about it, and get this... the guy got my email from the trainers and wrote an apology this morning.

DrakeC

DrakeC

Awards

Normally i would say you over-reacted but if he really said something like "Who are you kidding?" then he needed to be smacked in the mouth.

Maybe you need to change your cologne :)

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Normally i would say you over-reacted but if he really said something like "Who are you kidding?" then he needed to be smacked in the mouth.

Maybe you need to change your cologne :)

Yeah, like I said... I've dealt with the same kind of crap, but never with the dude that forceful. I'm actually pretty passive. I can count my physical confrontations of the past 5 years on one hand.

And I don't wear cologne at the gym! Polo beater, huge shorts, and my angry face. :rant:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, like I said... I've dealt with the same kind of crap, but never with the dude that forceful. I'm actually pretty passive. I can count my physical confrontations of the past 5 years on one hand.

And I don't wear cologne at the gym! Polo beater, huge shorts, and my angry face. :rant:
You should stop doing your posing routine on the gym floor... practice that sh*t at home. :bb2:

:D

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Actually dude, I have been hit on by guys at my gym. The really gross thing is that most of the guys who are homosexual at the gym that I go to are old dudes who go there just to check out the young guys (I go to an old school gym with a REAL weight room with a small group of serious lifters, it's been around for like 25 years, but 24 hour bought it about 8 years ago, it's the only gym that they didn't rape and turn into a 24 hour Sport, aka a p*ssy gym). I almost refuse to go in the locker room because there is such a chance of sexual harassment, and yea, I would probably be prone to snapping if someone said "who are you kidding".

Once I started working out with my girl (which was a mistake... didn't get a good workout for about 3 months) I stopped getting the looks from the older fruitcakes... so I guess working out with her was a blessing in disguise. Whatever, once people see me deadlift 405, the majority of the people at my gym that arn't serious lifters stay the hell out of my way.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Wow, the military recruits at the gym? A gym you pay for? That's pretty messed up too.

yea, i go to LA cause there is one right by both parents homes (weekend hours kinda blow) but yea some military guys were liftin and came over said i was pushin my self hard (tryin to butter me up) and i would be a great asset and brought out their recruit card and on and on ... my between set break was a little extended to say the least

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
yea, i go to LA cause there is one right by both parents homes (weekend hours kinda blow) but yea some military guys were liftin and came over said i was pushin my self hard (tryin to butter me up) and i would be a great asset and brought out their recruit card and on and on ... my between set break was a little extended to say the least
Drives me nuts when someone starts gabbin' away, and in your head you're like, "51, 52, 53, 54...." The closer you get to 60, the more you want to be like, "listen, can this just wait I second, and I'll be right with you...for another 60 seconds."

I used to work out at my school gym when I was in college, which was nice, because there were TONS of hot girls there, and it was FREE. But, then my workout would take twice as long, thanks to the 3 or 4 intensity-sapping conversations you get sprinkled in there.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Drives me nuts when someone starts gabbin' away, and in your head you're like, "51, 52, 53, 54...." The closer you get to 60, the more you want to be like, "listen, can this just wait I second, and I'll be right with you...for another 60 seconds."

I used to work out at my school gym when I was in college, which was nice, because there were TONS of hot girls there, and it was FREE. But, then my workout would take twice as long, thanks to the 3 or 4 intensity-sapping conversations you get sprinkled in there.

I hate getting interrupted. With that being said, I will kill a set halfway through and do it all over for a hot chick.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I hate getting interrupted. With that being said, I will kill a set halfway through and do it all over for a hot chick.
I don't mind conversation, so long as someone knows that I am gonna get my set in whether they are talking or not... "I'll continue with what I have to say after 12 more reps..."

I honestly like to joke around and laugh in the gym... some people are way too serious in there. I mean, get your swoll on, but stop mean-mugging everyone and have a good time. What's the point if you can't screw around and enjoy yourself a bit? It's the good ol' boys club where I workout, mostly just talking dirty about girls when we are away from the ball n' chain, or roids... lol. Those are usually the two topics of convo. But yea, if it isn't gonna make me laugh, or it's gonna take longer than a minute or two, then save it for later or pause for my set.

There is one chick that I keep talking to in there that would make me drop my workout (and probably my gf at the curb) in a heartbeat... she is like 5 years older than me, probably around thirty, and has a kid (both of which go against my better judgement) but she is SOOOO hot and ripped, and she is one of those beautiful red-heads (IMO redheads are either at one side of the scale or the other... either drop dead gorgeous or FUGLY) This one is a 10 (fitness model status, you can see the muscles in her back but she is petite... *drools just thinking about it*. I don't know what to do about it... I have rules (IE NO KIDS) but this one I may have to break the rules for... I already screw the timing of my workout up for her every time we get the chance to talk... lol.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
My uncle is a very smart man.. He said if you EVER meet a hot redhead that can get a tan.... Marry her.

I am not that into redheads, but I trust him implicitly - so more than likely I would do just that.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
My uncle is a very smart man.. He said if you EVER meet a hot redhead that can get a tan.... Marry her.

I am not that into redheads, but I trust him implicitly - so more than likely I would do just that.
Wise words from what is obviously a wise man. I would take that advice and run with it, myself.

G-money, what's wrong with a women 5 years older than you??? From about 19 - 25, those 30-year-olds were my bread and butter. Nothing like a woman whose reached that "assertive" age. Then you let her know there's no tricks she has in her bag of tricks that you haven't come across, and watch her pull out all the stops to try to prove you wrong. I had one lady bruise me so bad it hurt to button my pants for three days after. ah...good lovin'.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Wise words from what is obviously a wise man. I would take that advice and run with it, myself.

G-money, what's wrong with a women 5 years older than you??? From about 19 - 25, those 30-year-olds were my bread and butter. Nothing like a woman whose reached that "assertive" age. Then you let her know there's no tricks she has in her bag of tricks that you haven't come across, and watch her pull out all the stops to try to prove you wrong. I had one lady bruise me so bad it hurt to button my pants for three days after. ah...good lovin'.
I've heard 30 year old pretty much just want to bonk... Which sounds pretty awesome.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established

I have nothing against taxing some girls who are older than me, and trust me, given the chance I would wax that a** until she showed me what she was working with. It's more the kid thing with this one that kinda makes me hesitate... I am not ready to be Uncle Garrett, or Dad *shudder* for that matter. Plus once a chick has a kid the real dad is never really out of the picture... which leads to unnecessary drama. My stance on the age thing though is kinda like buying a used car... at this point in my life, there arn't too many cars out there that haven't been test driven... but do I want the '96 model or the '05 model... I usually go for less mileage. Then again, the old ones are into the kinky sh*t. I had an older one punch me once when we were doing it... that suprised the hell out of me. I was speechless. Kinda turned on. Kinda freaked me out. She thought that **** was hillarious.

GIRL: "You like it when I hit you?!"
ME: "Uh, wtf just happened?..."
GIRL: "SAY MY NAME *****!"
ME: "uh..." :blink:

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
I have nothing against taxing some girls who are older than me, and trust me, given the chance I would wax that a** until she showed me what she was working with. It's more the kid thing with this one that kinda makes me hesitate... I am not ready to be Uncle Garrett, or Dad *shudder* for that matter. Plus once a chick has a kid the real dad is never really out of the picture... which leads to unnecessary drama. My stance on the age thing though is kinda like buying a used car... at this point in my life, there arn't too many cars out there that haven't been test driven... but do I want the '96 model or the '05 model... I usually go for less mileage. Then again, the old ones are into the kinky sh*t. I had an older one punch me once when we were doing it... that suprised the hell out of me. I was speechless. Kinda turned on. Kinda freaked me out. She thought that **** was hillarious.

GIRL: "You like it when I hit you?!"
ME: "Uh, wtf just happened?..."
GIRL: "SAY MY NAME *****!"
ME: "uh..." :blink:
:rofl:

Yeah, the kids thing can be an issue, sometimes. Sometimes, they just want to blow off steam, though, and they're not looking to introduce you to the kids. You just get invited over when they're at grandma's. :ntome: But I digress...