help !!!

warren

Awards
hey people i havent been on in a while due to some comp problems, but i have been on a fat loss diet for the last 3-4 weeks and have got to 165lbs at about 12/13%bf.

im on hol in 10 days time for 1 week so in short terms in 19 days time im wanting to start a LEAN bulk again to try hit 170lbs by sept at 10%bf (18 days time is my 21st bday).

im looking for somethig to halp supplement my lean bulk, i have tried jungle warfare before got up to 180lbs at 15/16%bf but then lost most the gains leaving me at 173lbs. so i wasnt really happy with that, im now looking for something a bit stronger, but nothing with harsh sides, im looking for something that needs no to little pct.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Not being funny but how tall are you?

warren

Awards
hi mate im 5'10 but i fight for my university kickboxing team and want to fight at 170lbs but at 10%bf

i figure your asking as i dont weigh much lol , in all honesty i wouldnt fight well at ahigher weight div

warren

Awards
any help??? i was thinking something along the lines of hdrol???

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
hdrol or havoc seem good for what ur looking for

warren

Awards
cheers nos reps! ill have a look into both of them and try pop a plan on this topic see what everyone thins

warren

Awards
i have had a read up on the havoc''write up'' and it seems to be pretty insistant on a pct inc a serm, i didnt mention before,

i dont want to use anything that needs a serm of non otc product, im looking for something that is orally taken,good for lean dry gains and 100% legal to buy and use inc pct if needed

warren

Awards
off what im reading alot of people are using nolva (tamoxifarin)(sp) wth hdrol aswell. im so lost!

warren

Awards
BUMP!!!

can anyone help with this i have been reading but all seem to need a pct that needs a serm,

i was told by a bb here in the uk that mass tabs would be a good choice and then use there pct tabs for pct would be fine , 1 tab per day for 30 days.

but didnt think this would be good for lean gains, and would make me hold water,

really lost lol help?

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
BUMP!!!

can anyone help with this i have been reading but all seem to need a pct that needs a serm,

i was told by a bb here in the uk that mass tabs would be a good choice and then use there pct tabs for pct would be fine , 1 tab per day for 30 days.

but didnt think this would be good for lean gains, and would make me hold water,

really lost lol help?
Honestly, you may be ok with a low dose Havoc cycle or hdrol. BUT, if something happens during or after the cycle you will realy wish you had a serm on hand. Not to mention, the serm will help you keep the gains you made during your cycle. No one can really tell you for sure that you will be ok on a hormonal cycle without a proper PCT. Even with a serm there are no guarantees. Mostly, just weigh your pros and cons. Good luck.

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, you may be ok with a low dose Havoc cycle or hdrol. BUT, if something happens during or after the cycle you will realy wish you had a serm on hand. Not to mention, the serm will help you keep the gains you made during your cycle. No one can really tell you for sure that you will be ok on a hormonal cycle without a proper PCT. Even with a serm there are no guarantees. Mostly, just weigh your pros and cons. Good luck.
X2. You already lost gains gained from JW, make this one count and get a SERM. You can PM one of the Annabolic Innovations reps they give pretty good advice on a SERM free PCT. I'm with Rhodes on this one though.

warren

Awards
cheers lads ill have a word with one of the ai guys, just serms are out of the question as my gf a copper in training and will not be impressed at me getting theme even over the net.

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
cheers lads ill have a word with one of the ai guys, just serms are out of the question as my gf a copper in training and will not be impressed at me getting theme even over the net.
Why does she have to know? Also, i'm sure she won't be impressed if you get gynecomastia. A SERM is a research chem, tell her to lighten up.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
would your girl be down with you taking a steroid? thats what havoc/hdrol is. Mass Tabs is Stenbolone or some such steroid. If you're going to take a steroid, get used to proper PCT with a SERM. Some say you don't need. I'd rather be safe than sorry.
Post Cycle Support comes recommended by some. good luck