I love to cycle! ...last half of cycle mini log.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So i decided to keep track of a few things here when i see fit. Im on cycle right now but ive added a few new things in the mix and plan on adding peptides in the coming weeks.

I started with a pp cycle for 4 weeks didnt feel like coming off so dug in the stash and kept the cycle going...first time doing this.

began my injectable feb 1st. 750mg Test E and 300mg Deca split in 2 injections a week. For feb i experimented with a bottle of SUS500 by GET. Stayed at 2 caps most of the way with a lil bit of 3 caps. Ran proviron 50mg throughout. Along the way got some gyno problems so ran nolva and am still running it at about 12mg ed down from 40mg when i noticed the flare up. Also arimidex 1mg eod. I was on HCG in 300iu shots e3d but dropped it as it may have increased my gyno flare up. so now....

Im still injecting the Test and Deca but deca should be done in about 2-3 weeks or so. then I might drop the test down to 500mg for 2 more weeks after the Deca.

The adex will run out and ill be taking 1.25mg letro eod in place of it while dropping the proviron down to 25mg ed because of the addition of winstrol tabs 50mg ed that i started today. Also in the mix is superdrol preworkout only, 10mg just to get a lil more bulk on and finish 20 caps leftover. Im going to most likely taper down my calories down to maintanance as the weeks go on with the winny.( i dont want to have to cut too much for summer).

I dont really care how much this is followed or how detailed it is as its really only for my keeping track, as you can see the first part of the cycle was not logged at home or anywhere and i kinda wish i did.

Anyway ill update whenever.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sunday was off day, i had some drinks....damn it. today i feel like crap.

injection today probably hit left quad and work delts, traps, tris...after i do my running around, lots of errands to get done.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill be following along bro! Howd you like the sus500?

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
how have the gains been so far?

looks like you are transitioning into more of a leaning/hardening up phase to finish up?? is that the plan?

also you still contemplating using clen in pct?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
how have the gains been so far?

looks like you are transitioning into more of a leaning/hardening up phase to finish up?? is that the plan?

also you still contemplating using clen in pct?

im not gaining much weight at all which isnt that dissappointing becuz by the looks in the mirror and the strength gains in the gym i have been gaining.

I wanted to not be a big bloated guy with water weight that drops off at the end of cycle but still having fat to burn as summer approaches.....so im taking advantage of the joint effects of deca with the winstrol. I plan on showing of a sub 7% bf body here on the beach this summer. Get that extra layer off...

The clen i have in injectable form, in the form of helios( run a search if you dont know). I have 30ml that ill probably hold off until after pct as i think it will help with the last bits of fat better then if i had more fat to shed...if that made sense.

Ill be following along bro! Howd you like the sus500?
it wasnt all that great honestly, i didnt see much from it i think the dosing wasnt enough. A lil bit of a mass builder with some noticable hardening with the tren in it. Too bad its discontinued, even then i think youd need 3 bottles to cycle it right.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good day at the gym, i went and met my gf at another gym outta town. Hit the shoulders and traps but didnt have time to get to tris. I suppose i can hit them tomomarrow with back. I also wasnt home at all today so i didnt get to pin. damnit! oh well ill do it first thing in the morning i dont think it will be a problem. I was looking very vascular at the gym and for the first time i hit the bb shrugs with 405lbs!!! got probably one or two good form reps and the others were more forced and held and negged slowly....what a stretch. I believe power lifters shrug that way or ive heard it somewhere, where you cheat the weight up and hold as long as possible and neg slowly. Yeah, theyll be sore tomomarrow lol.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
The clen i have in injectable form, in the form of helios( run a search if you dont know). I have 30ml that ill probably hold off until after pct as i think it will help with the last bits of fat better then if i had more fat to shed...if that made sense.
i've heard and read a little on helios. curious to hear how it works for you.

i like your approach w/clen use!
i see a lot of people using it when they are at like 20% bf.
it seems like a waste and unnecessary risk to their health when they can easily reduce their bf% with proper diet and training.
it's when you want to go below 10% is when weapons like clen make the most sense.

have fun getting ripped!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i've heard and read a little on helios. curious to hear how it works for you.

i like your approach w/clen use!
i see a lot of people using it when they are at like 20% bf.
it seems like a waste and unnecessary risk to their health when they can easily reduce their bf% with proper diet and training.
it's when you want to go below 10% is when weapons like clen make the most sense.

have fun getting ripped!
oh it should be fun seeing everything full freakin force! haha

i think im gonna need help with dieting if i cant get to where i want. I have never cut before so its obviously new to me.

maybe ill instill your help, Ol Cut One!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
cool.

sounds like you alredy have the size. if you get your diet dialed in and use the right supps correctly you should get some excellent results!

i always like to remember this when cuting:

FOOD: THE ULTIMATE BODY TRANSFORMATION TOOL
Let me be perfectly honest with you: nothing can affect body composition as
fast and as drastically as the food you eat, not even drugs! Let’s talk fat loss
for example, a substance like synthetic T3 (e.g. cytomel) or T4 (e.g.
synthroid) can boost metabolism and daily energy expenditure by around
10%. If you are anywhere between 175 and 225lbs we’re talking about 200-
300 calories per day which is basically the amount of calories in ½ cup of
rice measured dry or of a bagel. When we consider that your average fast
food hamburger can provide anywhere from 750 to 1000 calorie and that an
hour of cardio will “burn” an average of 450 to 500 calories; it’s quite easy
to see how simply controlling our food intake can have a huge impact on
how our body looks.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ran out of deca today! damn. guess ive been drawing too much.

im def. drying out with the addition of the orals, looking cut.

Im gonna wait for the effects of the orals to hit me good then once i see what they are like its on with the pegmgf and igf1lr3.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
quick update. injected 1ml test e in left shoulder. I noticed two looks like dog hair in my vial!!!! fckn sh1tty.... Its my last of the test but im thinking of extending cycle with one more vial of deca and either a vial of test enan or 2 vial test prop. I dont feel like coming off but i think shutdown will be a problem when it comes time to regain normal HPTA function.

50mg winstrol doses going smooth. Also a good chest workout this morning.

Im wondering if i should cut the cycle two weeks after last test inject then take 6 week pct with peptides and get back on with tren for the summer.....not sure about it. Ill probably get me some more gear here in a minute.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
FYI...deca and winny seem like a real nice complimentary combo!!!

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
quick update. injected 1ml test e in left shoulder. I noticed two looks like dog hair in my vial!!!! fckn sh1tty.... Its my last of the test but im thinking of extending cycle with one more vial of deca and either a vial of test enan or 2 vial test prop. I dont feel like coming off but i think shutdown will be a problem when it comes time to regain normal HPTA function.

50mg winstrol doses going smooth. Also a good chest workout this morning.

Im wondering if i should cut the cycle two weeks after last test inject then take 6 week pct with peptides and get back on with tren for the summer.....not sure about it. Ill probably get me some more gear here in a minute.

How the hell did you get dog hairs in your vial?

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
i have no clue, im guessin it was brewed that way. it would be pretty hard for me to do that.
Especially if you don't have a dog!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think i forgot about this....

well i think its been a week on 10mg superdrol preworkout only.

still running 25mg proviron ed
50mg winny ed
20mg nolva ed
last 3 injects were all test 650mg one week then 325 this last one.
shot 450mg deca today

just recieved 10ml test so maybe 15ml all together but this 10ml is Test500 so we shall see. Also 10ml test prop, 10ml deca300, and a butt load of clen.

so i will be extending this cycle and using that 10ml of deca most likely.

also thursday i did my test shot and a hcg shot of 500iu. followed by .1mg letro.

I have been seeing really good strength and size gains this past week esp. so that is my reason for extending the cycle because i feel its just now heating up.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
A little word of advice Piston. Cylcing is great, you feel and look better then ever hence it's easy to just say screw it I'm staying on. Try to set a game plan and stick to it. I've know too many people who just keep extending their cycles and next thing they know it's been a year. Sooner or later you have to face PCT. The longer your on the longer it takes and things like depression and no libido really set in. Be careful bro.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A little word of advice Piston. Cylcing is great, you feel and look better then ever hence it's easy to just say screw it I'm staying on. Try to set a game plan and stick to it. I've know too many people who just keep extending their cycles and next thing they know it's been a year. Sooner or later you have to face PCT. The longer your on the longer it takes and things like depression and no libido really set in. Be careful bro.
Thanks for the advice bro, i know, i see it already....Its been 3 months already. Im worried about my recovery but i think ill be able to handle it. Only time will tell. This is the first cycle that i have ever done this to (extending) also the game plan wasnt that set in stone as it probably should have thats also a first so in a sense im begining to cycle sloppy thats the reason i intend to keep this the only cycle of 2008. Then its off to natural pastures for a while which should make the next one really fun.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
3 months isn't too bad, just make sure you think about what you want out of this cycle and focus on recovery.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
.1mg letro
20mg nolva
12.5mg tadalafil
400iu hcg
1/2 cc of test 500

decided since today was an off day i would take off all orals as well so no winny today.

i ate below maint the past two days and i noticed some new definition in my bi's, traps, lats, and quads. Im confident that i will be shredded in a months time.

Ive been doing more core work too first time i hit obliques in like forever and they are somewhat hurting now. when i get up today im going to take 2 caps of leviathan. cook some chicken and rice with a lil bacon, take 1000mg vitamin c, 10mg superdrol, 12.5mg winny...digest then take 2 more leviathan with a possible whey shake then hit shoulders n tris n possibly traps.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
late to pistons pinning party!! So how much longer you thinking of staying "on" for?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
id like to say 9 weeks but i dont want to say that! lol.

im going to look into some bloodwork hopefully within these next few weeks to see where im at. I know ill be on at least 5 more weeks because thats how much winny i have left.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yesterdays workout with traps delts and tris was unreal. felt great and the weight has been going up with ease. I didnt end up working out till later because i stopped by a friends where we had a lil bar b q. the half cc of test 500 from the day before was a lil bothersome but that just shows me its most likely really legit. Im going to pin 1cc of test 250 and half cc or deca 300 today so my week total after i pin thursday will be 750mg test 300mg deca. I may bump the deca to 450mg next week, not decided yet. The whole cycle i havent had any problems with libido or getting it up. its post cycle that scares me but that day is going to come and ill be as prepared as possible. getting alot of compliments everywhere i go. Abs are really showing too which i havent seen this good since i was a lil skinny guy in 8th grade lol.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Excellent Advice!

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
a simple trib product always helped me out in libido department.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
well i have some of usplabs trib extract product...waiting til pct.
maybe pick up some paravol also. that has had rave reviews and has a damn good libido friendly ingredient profile. keep up the good work and get shredded bro!

BASSGOD EDIT: Now that I think about it, some DTH may be another option. Check out the logs here at AM. Libido and overall mood/well being are through the roof! I'll actually be using this during my PCT. Can't wait to try it out.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
maybe pick up some paravol also. that has had rave reviews and has a damn good libido friendly ingredient profile. keep up the good work and get shredded bro!

BASSGOD EDIT: Now that I think about it, some DTH may be another option. Check out the logs here at AM. Libido and overall mood/well being are through the roof! I'll actually be using this during my PCT. Can't wait to try it out.
thanks for showing up.

well paravol didnt help me last time i used it so i wont use it again but DTH does have impressive reviews but i dont like the 40 dollar price tag. ill have tadalifil, usp tribulus extract, and cabergoline. If i still have problems i might experiment with l-histadine as well. Not sure if HCG will help as i havent noticed much from using it oncycle. I could always try melatontanII as ive heard that peptide increases ability.

im off to the gym gonna hit legs. just pinned after a hot shower, left quad....250test e 150 deca...10mg super 25mg winny 3 leviathan. later

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
thanks for showing up.

well paravol didnt help me last time i used it so i wont use it again but DTH does have impressive reviews but i dont like the 40 dollar price tag. ill have tadalifil, usp tribulus extract, and cabergoline. If i still have problems i might experiment with l-histadine as well. Not sure if HCG will help as i havent noticed much from using it oncycle. I could always try melatontanII as ive heard that peptide increases ability.

im off to the gym gonna hit legs. just pinned after a hot shower, left quad....250test e 150 deca...10mg super 25mg winny 3 leviathan. later
Well you just saved me some $. I was going to get some paravol. I did actually, but it's the offer where you get one for free and only pay shipping. Good thing it was really cheap. Looks like i'll stick with my DTH then, eventhough it IS pricey fo sho. You really haven't noticed much from the hcg? Hm, that seems odd. If you did the mII, you'd have a nice tan also, lol. Test, deca, super, winny, and levi, OH MY!! LOL, you really ARE straight animal bro!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well you just saved me some $. I was going to get some paravol. I did actually, but it's the offer where you get one for free and only pay shipping. Good thing it was really cheap. Looks like i'll stick with my DTH then, eventhough it IS pricey fo sho. You really haven't noticed much from the hcg? Hm, that seems odd. If you did the mII, you'd have a nice tan also, lol. Test, deca, super, winny, and levi, OH MY!! LOL, you really ARE straight animal bro!
haha, hell yah...i got tha same deal. it was like 5 bones but not much from it.

I know the HCG is legit it gives me alot of aromatase activity like HCG does but i havent noticed a boost in libido or whatever, its been there all cycle thank god. We shall see what happens to that once my proviron runs out around the end of the week. Some people dont get the deca **** so maybe im one of the lucky ones?

dont know if i need the tan lol. i might turn black with the mII mixed with the hawaii sun and im half filipino so i kinda got ethnic blood hahaha. my girl told me last night to stop getting darker cuz she likes to be reminded that i am also a white boy lol. i told her but then itll bring out all my cuts and she just rolled her eyes lol.

nice quick leg workout today. its been about 3 weeks since i did any quad or ham work besides cardio so i didnt want to overdo it cuz i know i would be paying with the DOMS later.

weight is at 224lbs.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
dont know if i need the tan lol. i might turn black with the mII mixed with the hawaii sun and im half filipino so i kinda got ethnic blood hahaha. my girl told me last night to stop getting darker cuz she likes to be reminded that i am also a white boy lol. i told her but then itll bring out all my cuts and she just rolled her eyes lol.
Lol classic, she'l never understand. Just remind her, once she goes black..............

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol classic, she'l never understand. Just remind her, once she goes black..............
haha she actually told me when i was joking with her about black guys liking her she said "yeah, after you ill probably need to be with black guys" lol..

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
you implying your the hawaiin johnny holmes lol!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
that half cc of test 500 is still hurting.

i recon'd my 1mg of igf1 and pinned 20mcg in each bi today.

trained back and bis. Looked awesome. Im really shedding the fat now getting real lean.

i used 1ml of AA to recon my IGF so that means on a 1/2cc slin pin each tic is 10mcg right?

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
that half cc of test 500 is still hurting.

i recon'd my 1mg of igf1 and pinned 20mcg in each bi today.

trained back and bis. Looked awesome. Im really shedding the fat now getting real lean.

i used 1ml of AA to recon my IGF so that means on a 1/2cc slin pin each tic is 10mcg right?
That's correct bro :)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1cc test 250
half cc deca 300
10mg sdrol and 3 leviathan prewo
40mcg split igf1 postwo in pecs
recon'd the pegmgf
chest workout was fast and furious...felt strong as an ox and pumps were unreal. definately adding some muscle mass and dropping fat. i need to get a bf% test done so i know where im at.

libido is still perfect i cant ask for anything better. this is the first cycle ive really felt like staying on indefinately...

weight is 220lbs...which is hard to believe actually.

still have 2 25mg doses of winny and 1 25mg dose of proviron for the day.

Last edited:
Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
haha you gotta come off sometime mate!!

What you think your BF is down to anyway? You like the Levi pre workout? I got a few bottles im yet to use.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha you gotta come off sometime mate!!

What you think your BF is down to anyway? You like the Levi pre workout? I got a few bottles im yet to use.
i know i know..lol.

BF% i really not certain and i should have taken it before the cycle but i didnt. I would guesstimate about 8% give or take. Im really curious about it so i think ill make an appointment with a personal trainer at my gym to measure me.

The levi is nice prewo, i dont like to be stimmed out so i just use it as a slight boost to energy. Ill finish this bottle then possibly add clen....thoughts on this? cycle the clen and use the last bottle of leviathan near the start of PCT to take advantage of the test boosters.

Ive been thinking of adding clen into the list but im cautious because i dont want to raise BP too much seeing how im taking sdrol and winny. I think ill hold off a while more because i started the peptides already.

gonna shoot the PegMGF probably 250mcg on Mon, wed, fri. Before bed in the muscle to be trained the next day. Will keep the IGF1 dosed at 40mcg split postwo in muscle worked.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
8% fark me @ 220lb you must be one ripped mofo!

If your still trying to get an even lower bf then clen may be useful but otherwise like you said not really worth the risk of higher bp etc..

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well im 6'2 so 220 doesnt look like much.
Yeah, but at 8% BF, I'll bet you look huge Piston! I'm 6'3 and 265 but probably 12 to 14% BF. Hard to tell from my avatar. It was taken in early Feb. I've gotten leaner from the MMV2 over the last 13 days. I'll post some pics AFTER this ride. 16 more days to go. BTW Piston, this cycle looks insane! I love it!!:fool2: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, but at 8% BF, I'll bet you look huge Piston! I'm 6'3 and 265 but probably 12 to 14% BF. Hard to tell from my avatar. It was taken in early Feb. I've gotten leaner from the MMV2 over the last 13 days. I'll post some pics AFTER this ride. 16 more days to go. BTW Piston, this cycle looks insane! I love it!!:fool2: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:
like i said the bf% is a guesstimate but the thing that trips me out is when i ask people how much they think i weigh, they always say less than i really do. So i guess i dont look my weight people hardly guess it right. I guess its because i have small bone structure or that im just a normally long lanky guy idk. I ask myself how i weigh so much but im pretty solid i guess my frame is really hard to fill up. id like to fill it out and be a monster but i just dont think it would be practical or that healthy, and id need a ton of gear to keep me gaining at this point. im talking to my girl right now and i just told her im 220lbs and she said OMG! ..see what i mean people trip out when they know how much i really weigh..not sure if thats a good thing.

I would really like to get some pics on here but until i get my digital cam back its not happenin.

ill definately have to take this cycle into consideration as far as future cycles go, the test deca winstrol combo is a thumbs up....i think not having libido problems, cutting up while building muscle, and feeling great and not having joint problems while doing it is making the deca winstrol stack good in my book. If i had some EQ running from the start i would look even sikkker with lean ultra vascular muscle. I personally like the crazy vascular look on myself, its just freakish! I told myself it will be a long time before i run an injectable again after this one but when i do im bringing in the notorious nectar of the Gods...........TREN. :twisted: anyway first thing is first, focusing on this cycle.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
just shot 120mcg peg mgf into each frontal head of the delts. it is surprisingly a tad bit painful.

muscle contraction seems like its really good right now. maybe from the addition of the igf1???? not too sure.

i have one more week of proviron and 5 more workouts with 10mg sdrol. 5 more weeks of winny.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
like i said the bf% is a guesstimate but the thing that trips me out is when i ask people how much they think i weigh, they always say less than i really do. So i guess i dont look my weight people hardly guess it right. I guess its because i have small bone structure or that im just a normally long lanky guy idk. I ask myself how i weigh so much but im pretty solid i guess my frame is really hard to fill up. id like to fill it out and be a monster but i just dont think it would be practical or that healthy, and id need a ton of gear to keep me gaining at this point. im talking to my girl right now and i just told her im 220lbs and she said OMG! ..see what i mean people trip out when they know how much i really weigh..not sure if thats a good thing.

I would really like to get some pics on here but until i get my digital cam back its not happenin.

ill definately have to take this cycle into consideration as far as future cycles go, the test deca winstrol combo is a thumbs up....i think not having libido problems, cutting up while building muscle, and feeling great and not having joint problems while doing it is making the deca winstrol stack good in my book. If i had some EQ running from the start i would look even sikkker with lean ultra vascular muscle. I personally like the crazy vascular look on myself, its just freakish! I told myself it will be a long time before i run an injectable again after this one but when i do im bringing in the notorious nectar of the Gods...........TREN. :twisted: anyway first thing is first, focusing on this cycle.
You should throw up some pics man!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
it was good but their were some weird shooting pains i would get and joints seemed to dry up a bit. Appetite went down and i had slight shakiness. I still have more but i was going to use that last to strip last bits of fat. I have alot of liquid clen so i can tap into that first. Do you have opinions on when i should run it?