I love to cycle! ...last half of cycle mini log.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I havent been spending much time here on AM, sorry. I will try to get in more updates today and the days to come. I need to start a log for the hypertropx but i was thinking of doing it the second bottle. So far so good, im surprised by the three ingredient combo that doesnt seem like alot but actually works. Two brutal workouts so far this week and im feeling alot better. Upping the cals and beginning to feel almost like i was on cycle but strength numbers are down a lil. Partying and not eating so much, just general slacking got out of hand i was 205lbs at one point!!! At 210lbs as of empty stomach this morning. Im not worried about weight at this point as long as i stay in the 210 range. I should be alot bigger with the cycles that i have done but i think all of them have been more of recomps. I guess i miss judged my maint cals i need alot more to add alot of weight and my budget wont allow me to eat over 5k cals a day. Im keeping my word tho and staying off the juice for awhile but Lord knows im tempted everyday.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I havent been spending much time here on AM, sorry. I will try to get in more updates today and the days to come. I need to start a log for the hypertropx but i was thinking of doing it the second bottle. So far so good, im surprised by the three ingredient combo that doesnt seem like alot but actually works. Two brutal workouts so far this week and im feeling alot better. Upping the cals and beginning to feel almost like i was on cycle but strength numbers are down a lil. Partying and not eating so much, just general slacking got out of hand i was 205lbs at one point!!! At 210lbs as of empty stomach this morning. Im not worried about weight at this point as long as i stay in the 210 range. I should be alot bigger with the cycles that i have done but i think all of them have been more of recomps. I guess i miss judged my maint cals i need alot more to add alot of weight and my budget wont allow me to eat over 5k cals a day. Im keeping my word tho and staying off the juice for awhile but Lord knows im tempted everyday.
:toofunny:THATS MY DOGG!!!!:clap2:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly the biggest thing that is effecting my decisions on using the sauce is sex life. Its depressing at times i have the hardest time busting a nut with my gf. My overall sex drive is low as well i dont whack it as much as i used to. Just not that horny anymore and the only reason i can think of is from AAS use. I think im going to stop the Hyperdrolx2 as well and save it for a few months later. Gonna go full non hormonal for a few more months and see if everything improves.

Ive been plagued with lower back and ham pain this past week. Pinched nerve? idk but i trained legs today, just quads and calves because i can barely bend over to do stiff leg deads. Did some quick ab work as well. Ive been sweating alot these past couple workouts could be from the HypertrophX...back is just killing me as we speak.

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Honestly the biggest thing that is effecting my decisions on using the sauce is sex life. Its depressing at times i have the hardest time busting a nut with my gf. My overall sex drive is low as well i dont whack it as much as i used to. Just not that horny anymore and the only reason i can think of is from AAS use. I think im going to stop the Hyperdrolx2 as well and save it for a few months later. Gonna go full non hormonal for a few more months and see if everything improves.

Ive been plagued with lower back and ham pain this past week. Pinched nerve? idk but i trained legs today, just quads and calves because i can barely bend over to do stiff leg deads. Did some quick ab work as well. Ive been sweating alot these past couple workouts could be from the HypertrophX...back is just killing me as we speak.
That sucks dog, my back has been fcuked lately too. I need to see a chiropractor or something. Like you said training hams is a no-go when your lower backs eeffin up. Just take it easy and dose some PK's or MR's if you can get'em. The MR's seem to help me out alot........sorry to hear that though.:sick:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That sucks dog, my back has been fcuked lately too. I need to see a chiropractor or something. Like you said training hams is a no-go when your lower backs eeffin up. Just take it easy and dose some PK's or MR's if you can get'em. The MR's seem to help me out alot........sorry to hear that though.:sick:
Thanks for the support. Well PCT is done for on this cycle. Im gonna make a new log somewhere sometime a natty log or just a log for hypertrophx but ill be happy to talk with anyone here and you guys can always ask me questions or bullsh1t on this thread and ill get it. peace fellahz and hit it hard

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the support. Well PCT is done for on this cycle. Im gonna make a new log somewhere sometime a natty log or just a log for hypertrophx but ill be happy to talk with anyone here and you guys can always ask me questions or bullsh1t on this thread and ill get it. peace fellahz and hit it hard
:clap2: You're a class act brother Piston!! This has been a wonderful thread. I've gleaned so much from these fertile fields of wisdom. I've come away from this thread a wiser man thanks to you!! PM me please, just as soon as you put up your new log. You know I'm your #1 fan, remember?!! :box: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Yeah piston post a link on here with the new log, so I can follow the path!!!!

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
fvck bein clean get dat assss dirty again son!!! test fo lifeeeeee hahahahaha

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i set a date........