Finigenx Magnum Log

thescorp75

thescorp75

Awards
Today was day one of my Finigenx Magnum cycle...

My only info for today's log in flavor...It was a strong minty and cinnamon taste! Strong but not bad at all!

Here's some info :

32 years old
Been lifting for 12 Years
Bodyweight 191lbs.
Height: 5'9

Diet...I will be eating 1000-1200 calories above my maintenance level. I will eat as clean as I can...chicken,red meat, tuna and eggs along with lots of complex carbs....whole wheat rice , bread and pasta! I'm not a big fan of vegetables but I do like salads....

I might cheat on weekends with a little junk food! What the hell! haha

Others supplements:
Whey Protein
Vitago CGL for my Post-Workout mixed with some Whey Protein...2 to 1 Ratio.
Multi Vitamin
EFA's
PowerFULL at bedtime (when I receive it of course...I don't have it yet!)
BCAA's 20 grams (Post-Workout)
Glutamine 15 grams (Post-Workout)

As for the Fini...I will Pulse for 5 weeks on this cycle. (Monday,Wednesday and Friday or Saturday)

Week1 (Workout days only, divided in half. One for Pre-Workout and the other for Post-Workout)
8,12,16ml

Week 2 thru 5
16,16,16ml

On non-workout days I will compliment this cycle with 50mg of DHEA and 25mg of a ATD of my choice ( Inhibit-E)

I'll keep posting as I go!

Cheers

thescorp

Here's the end results.... I gained 3lbs while maintaining my bodyfat levels the same! Not bad!

Measurements at the start of cycle:

Here's my measurements at the start off...

Weight 191lbs. (Bodyfat% Digital Handheld at my gym 18.6%)

Shoulders width: 52"
Chest: 43"
Legs: 24 3/4"
Calves: 15"
Arm: 16"
Waist: 36" (Around the obliques!!! My obliques are well developed...that can be good and bad!! I wear 32" jeans)
Forearms: 12 1/2"

Measurements End of Cycle:

Weight: 194lbs. (Bodyfat% Digital Handheld 17.6%)

Calves: 15 1/2" - (Happy about that...I had ignored them a little in the last months!)

Legs: 25" - (I'm glad too!)

Chest: 44" - (Good increase, my lats help on this measurement!)

Shoulders:52" (Not surprised at all...didn't really hammer my shoulders on this cycle!)

Arms: 16 1/4" - (Happy and Surprised...they looked smaller!)

Forearms: 12 1/2" (Disappointed...I work hard on my forearms!!!)

Waist: 36" (Around my obliques)

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Today was day one of my Finigenx Magnum cycle...

My only info for today's log in flavor...It was a strong minty and cinnamon taste! Strong but not bad at all!

Here's some info :

32 years old
Been lifting for 12 Years
Bodyweight 191lbs.
Body fat percentage approx 12% (Measured today with Accu-Measure)
Diet...I will be eating 1000-1200 calories above my maintenance level. I will eat as clean as I can...chicken,red meat, tuna and eggs along with lots of complex carbs....whole wheat rice , bread and pasta! I'm not a big fan of vegetables but I do like salads....

I might cheat on weekends with a little junk food! What the hell! haha

Others supplements:
Whey Protein
Vitago CGL for my Post-Workout mixed with some Whey Protein...2 to 1 Ratio.
Multi Vitamin
EFA's
PowerFULL at bedtime (when I receive it of course...I don't have it yet!)
BCAA's 20 grams (Post-Workout)
Glutamine 15 grams (Post-Workout)

As for the Fini...I will Pulse for 5 weeks on this cycle. (Monday,Wednesday and Friday or Saturday)

Week1 (Workout days only, divided in half. One for Pre-Workout and the other for Post-Workout)
8,12,16ml

Week 2 thru 5
16,16,16ml

On non-workout days I will compliment this cycle with 50mg of DHEA and 25mg of a ATD of my choice ( Inhibit-E)

I'll keep posting as I go!

Cheers

thescorp
Sounds like a solid set up! Finigen X is a great compound, you should really enjoy it!

whats the mg/8ml again? 30mg? well I dunnow how well it will work for pulsing but Ive had freinds blow up off of straight cycles so hopefully youll get some good resluts.

One thing to mention though is my friend who would run this alot thought the best dose was 120mg and that was run ED, yes thats very expensive but brought impressive results.

Is this your first cycle? if not what else have you run?

well I'll be following along, good luck to you.

-poops

thescorp75

thescorp75

Awards
I don't know how much mg in 8 ml? It doesn't indicate on the label! Maybe someone in the forum knows...

I haven't done any pro-hormones yet...so this is my first PH!

But!! I have done a total of four small 4-6 weeks AAS cycles in the past! I haven't touched anything in 4 years...so for my first in a long time, I will do a standalone with Finigenx Magnum! I react quite well to ATD's...so I not so worried for dosage for my first cycle!

My goal is to gain 4-5 lbs. of lean muscle mass at the end of 5 weeks!

I think I can achieve this!

I forgot to mention....another supplement that I will take is:
Liver Care (on my off days just for precaution).

I know this is not a methyl. But! It's still good IMO to cleanse your liver with all the supplements that we can take in a course of a year with our training!

And for water consumption...I'm aiming at 2 gallons a day!

I will post more info as I go...I will also post my post cycle therapy later on!

Cheers...

thescorp

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sounds solid man, 4-5 lbs is a totally obtainable goal even without thses supps so I think you def have set yourself up for success.

well again good luck, 4 years off anabolics and then a solid routine and diet will def bring you results with this.

thescorp75

thescorp75

Awards
Thanks Poppypants! I'll giv'er my best! haha

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Is this the old Finigenx formula or the newer version that Pharmagenx has out?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is this the old Finigenx formula or the newer version that Pharmagenx has out?
wait what? pharmagenX makes finigenX magnum... what else are you talking about? did they discontinue fini?

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
wait what? pharmagenX makes finigenX magnum... what else are you talking about? did they discontinue fini?
old one is the ph. new one is something like DHEA, 7-OH, maybe bAET, 7-keto. Something like that.

Edit: No 7-OH. Its basically 7-keto, Dhea, bAET.

3b-Acetoxyandrost-5-En-7,17-Dione
LipoSol-DHEA™ (DHEA)
Adenylpyrophosphoric Acid Disodium
5-Androstene-3b,7b,17b-Triol
Oleic Acid
Phosphatidylserine
Phosphatidylcholine
Phosphatidylethanolamine
Phosphatidylinositol
Phosphatidic Acid
Caprylic Triglycerides
Capric Triglycerides
Other Ingredients
Purified Water, Glycerin USP, Propylene Glycol, Lecithin, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Monostearate, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum, Sodium Alginate, Artificial Colors, FD&C Blue #1, Phosphoric Acid, Sucralose, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Turmeric (Curcuma Longa) Foam Control Agent.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Old Formula:

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 6ml
Servings Per Container: 20/40
Amount Per Serving
19-Norandrosta-4, 9 diene-3-,17-dione

Other Ingredients
Water, glycerin, propylene glycol, emulsifiers, phospholipids, aspartame, natural flavors, artificial colors, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate.
New Formula:
FiniGenX Magnum Supplement Facts
Serving Size 4 Milliliter
Servings Per Container60
Amount Per Serving
Total Calories 4
Finigenx Magnum Proprietary Blend 402mg
3b-Acetoxyandrost-5-En-7,17-Dione
LipoSol-DHEA™ (DHEA)
Adenylpyrophosphoric Acid Disodium
5-Androstene-3b,7b,17b-Triol
Oleic Acid
Phosphatidylserine
Phosphatidylcholine
Phosphatidylethanolamine
Phosphatidylinositol
Phosphatidic Acid
Caprylic Triglycerides
Capric Triglycerides
Other Ingredients
Purified Water, Glycerin USP, Propylene Glycol, Lecithin, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Monostearate, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum, Sodium Alginate, Artificial Colors, FD&C Blue #1, Phosphoric Acid, Sucralose, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Turmeric (Curcuma Longa) Foam Control Agent.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WTF!!!! that just BLOWS! they had the best carrier and dose out there for this compound! Just too bad it was so damn expensive, prob would have sold more otherwise and wouldnt have to give it up for this shiitty formulation... thats just sad.

which do you have thescorp75???

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, the sad part is they can sell this one for the same price because of the name and people pay $70 for this. Buy some Retain2 for 30 and you are better off

thescorp75

thescorp75

Awards
Hey guys! I have the new one! :blink: I'm still gonna take it...all paid for...so!! I'll still giver a shot!

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys! I have the new one! :blink: I'm still gonna take it...all paid for...so!! I'll still giver a shot!
Do not pulse this then. If you are seriously trying to gain with this product, then take it every day.

thescorp75

thescorp75

Awards
I have a bottle of Revolt (clone of MAX LMG)! Maybe I should stack with it! Would that be a good idea?

thescorp

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle of Revolt (clone of MAX LMG)! Maybe I should stack with it! Would that be a good idea?

thescorp
Do not stack it with Revolt. Revolt is a very crappy progestin that will cause more negative sides then it will provide positive gains. Just run the Finigenx every day for 30 days.

thescorp75

thescorp75

Awards
Do not stack it with Revolt. Revolt is a very crappy progestin that will cause more negative sides then it will provide positive gains. Just run the Finigenx every day for 30 days.
Ok, Can you explain why? The old Fini is a progestin. Sus500 has two progestin! Why would it cause more problems? Please explain your theory.

thescorp

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Ok, Can you explain why? The old Fini is a progestin. Sus500 has two progestin! Why would it cause more problems? Please explain your theory.

thescorp
SUS500 has only one progestin in it, Estra-4 9-Diene-3 17-Dione is not a progestin. G.E.T. also includes a small amount of ATD in its formula to combat estrogenic sides from using the two compounds. Most users still have issues with SUS500, despite the inclusion of ATD. Finigenx Magnum(your formula)has DHEA in it, which coupled with Revolt can cause more estrogenic problems due to aromitization. BTW, its not just a theory. I'm trying to save you from future problems.

thescorp75

thescorp75

Awards
Ok! Great point!It make sense in that way! Thanks for your help!

What if I would take 50 mg of ATD a day with this stack to prevent some estro conversion. Would that help?
What's your thoughts?

thescorp

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Ok! Great point!It make sense in that way! Thanks for your help!

What if I would take 50 mg of ATD a day with this stack to prevent some estro conversion. Would that help?
What's your thoughts?

thescorp
I would just run the Finigenx by itself for thirty days. I wouldn't personally ever run Revolt, so I definitely can't recommend that you use it. ATD is something that I'd probably only use if I started to have issues with Finigenx Magnum. You should make some decent gains with Finigenx Magnum. At this point, I'd just try and make the best of the purchases that you've already made.

thescorp75

thescorp75

Awards
OK! Thanks Slow-Mun! That's what I'll do! No pulsing!

I'll post my new plan later today...

thescorp

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
OK! Thanks Slow-Mun! That's what I'll do! No pulsing!

I'll post my new plan later today...

thescorp
Thanks, sorry if it looked like I was trying to derail your thread. I actually was interested in seeing a log of the newer version of Finigenx Magnum. I think it should be a fairly decent anti-cortisol, strength, and LBM builder. Pharmagenx has always had some interesting products that were made better with their delivery system. I'll be following along, good luck.

thescorp75

thescorp75

Awards
Thanks, sorry if it looked like I was trying to derail your thread. I actually was interested in seeing a log of the newer version of Finigenx Magnum. I think it should be a fairly decent anti-cortisol, strength, and LBM builder. Pharmagenx has always had some interesting products that were made better with their delivery system. I'll be following along, good luck.
No problem bro! Your opinion was good and sound!

Now...I'm thinking maybe I should still pulse and continue as I had originally planned! Don't know! I'm all confused! :blink:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know Slow-mun doesnt recomend it BUT I think 25mg of ATD EOD (actually every other night) would just slightly reduce est enough to allow for some slight test boosting and also help make sure the DHEA doesnt Aromitize too much and will stay Test after its converted.

thescorp75

thescorp75

Awards
Thanks Poopypants!
It just seems to be a couple type of DHEA in this formula! To what I've read, the new Finigenx Magnum doesn't have anything to diminish estro conversion. I know that DHEA can convert to estrogen....so this would make sense to take some just to be on the safe side.

To what I've read....this seems to be a good product to block cortisol. It could be a good product to use while following a low calorie diet.

thescorp75

thescorp75

Awards
Today was my second dose (12mg) of my cycle!

I decided to use the pulse method and continue as I had planned. Even though it's not a PH! The way I see it, is that the new Finigenx Magnum is a DHEA with a great delivery system. So on my off days, I'm still taking 50mg of DHEA and 25 mg of ATD at night. So when you look at it...I'm taking DHEA no stop anyways.

I've got nothing to lose! Other than losing $80 on this product!:twisted: I guess i can be the pulsing Finigenx Magnum guinea pig...

Here's my today's log...still way too early for any dramatic changes...:blink:

My Workout...pumps, strength, feel...etc:

Energy: At work...good all day...For my workout...still good! My pump was really good...a little notch better than usual! Note that my pumps are in average mind blowing! So for me, the pump will have to be extremely awesome to see a big difference!

Strength: No big changes...Note that I'm more of a slow and strict type! So it's very hard to go heavy...when I know and feel that my strict and proper form is affected i drop the poundage a little. I always use enough weight to stimulate my muscle fibers...but it drives me crazy not to concentrate on eccentric and concentric. They are extremely important! You need both! Proper stress and proper form!.....Anyways...that's me mentality!

Gains: Still to early...nuff said! haha

Feel: Again to early...it usually takes 2 to 3 weeks.

Note that yesterday (my off day), I was feeling little sick! I felt like I had some flu symptoms. This morning was a little bit better, once I was at work it kinda went away!! Weird!

One thing that I thought about is that this not a PH...So should I worry about PCT?? Will DHEA for 5 weeks shut me down??

Cheers!

thescorp

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
WTF!!!! that just BLOWS! they had the best carrier and dose out there for this compound! Just too bad it was so damn expensive, prob would have sold more otherwise and wouldnt have to give it up for this shiitty formulation... thats just sad.

which do you have thescorp75???
I agree the old stuff rocked, just too expensive.

thescorp75

thescorp75

Awards
I agree the old stuff rocked, just too expensive.
I'm pissed at myself!!! That's what I had intended to purchase! Unfortunately I was to fast on the gun to order it before realizing this was the new formula!!! It Sucks But...that's life!

I'll make the best with what I've got!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
good idea on running normal DHEA on your off days, should def make it a lot more succesful.

thescorp75

thescorp75

Awards
Day 4....Took 25 mg of DHEA this morning and 25 mg before the gym. I will take 25mg of ATD tonight prior bedtime.

Notes: This morning I had a little headache but it didn't last. I usually don't have any headaches.

Energy: It was good all day! Today was my off day...but I still decided to go for a 20 mins cardio session, I also added 12 sets of calves and 5 sets of Seated Leg Curls. Had lots of energy at the gym!

Aggression:Nothing unusual...

The boys seem a little bigger...must be the DHEA kicking in a little!!!

Here's my measurements at the start off...

Waist: 36" (Around the obliques!!! My obliques are well developed...that can be good and bad!! I wear 32" jeans)

These measurements were done cold. I felt bloated tonight! Probably didn't help that my girlfriend and I went to Pizza Delight for a big feast!

Here's a picture for reference....this is about 2 years ago. I'm close to the same...maybe a 2 lbs. of fat more.

Pic grey  cut 1.jpg

thescorp

thescorp75

thescorp75

Awards
Day 5 (Workout Day)...Finigenx Magnum today were 16ml. 8ml pre and 8ml post workout!

Energy Levels...At work: Good all day....

At the gym: I felt great! I had a lot more motivation today, It help a little to push a little harder. My focus and concentration was dead on today!! It feels great...

I know it's not the placebo effect going on...it's more the feel of having a little help like supplements...I usually feel this way when I take BCAA,Glutamine, NO's, Creatine, etc...

For the last couple months, my budget and my motivation was low....that does not help the training at all!!!

But I'm back on track now!

Aggression: nothing yet...

Feel: Like i mentioned...my motivation is way up!

Pumps: Great like usual!

At mid point, I'll measure myself again. Then we'll see my progress!

Cheers!

thescorp75

thescorp75

Awards
SUS500 has only one progestin in it, Estra-4 9-Diene-3 17-Dione is not a progestin. G.E.T. also includes a small amount of ATD in its formula to combat estrogenic sides from using the two compounds. Most users still have issues with SUS500, despite the inclusion of ATD. Finigenx Magnum(your formula)has DHEA in it, which coupled with Revolt can cause more estrogenic problems due to aromitization. BTW, its not just a theory. I'm trying to save you from future problems.
Slow-Mun...Sus500 has two progestins. Estra-4 9-Diene-3 17-Dione is a progestin....That's what I thought.

Estra-4 9-Diene-3 17-Dione (The same compound as the old Fini)

13-Ethyl-3-Methoxy-Gona-2, 5(10)-Diene-17-One (This is the same compound as Revolt.)

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Slow-Mun...Sus500 has two progestins. Estra-4 9-Diene-3 17-Dione is a progestin....That's what I thought.

Estra-4 9-Diene-3 17-Dione (The same compound as the old Fini)

13-Ethyl-3-Methoxy-Gona-2, 5(10)-Diene-17-One (This is the same compound as Revolt.)
Finigenx Magnum was not a progestin. Its an inaccurate assumption by G.E.T..

thescorp75

thescorp75

Awards
Yesterday to late today, my internet was not working!!!! Rotten internet!! Anyways I'm back online!

Yesterday...was Day 8!

Energy Level: Was Ok! Got tired after lunch! Got some wind again late in the afternoon...

Workout: Leg day...I was not concentrated like my last leg workout, but it was still ok! My legs are still sore...it's all good! I did 7 sets of Leg Press, 4 sets of Hack Squats and Seated Leg Curls. I also did some very light seated calve raises...volume day for calves!

Aggression: Nothing abnormal yet...

Libido: Better! My littles buddies are happy!

I can feel a little tiny difference up to now....
A feel comparable to a Test Booster!

Studies have shown that DHEA takes a plunge around 27 years old! So it's good idea to supplement some to your body!

Notes: My lack of energy during the afternoons...

I think it's because my Finigenx serving are so late in the day compared to my off-days! On my workout days...I take my first serving 1 hour before my workout which is around 3 oclock and the other one right after my workout. I also take 25mg of ATD late at night. On my non-workout days, i take 25mg mid-morning, 25 mid afternoon and 25mg of ATD!

Today was my off-day! Nothing really to document! Ohh! I guess I do....I got a bunch of supplements that I had ordered 2-3 weeks ago! Damn customs!!!

I got my PowerFULL and RPM, Havoc, Phera-Vol, 2 bottles of Orange Triad, Liver Care, L-Taurine and Fenugreek...I think that's it! Got me some stuff for later!!!

Can't wait to finish this sissy stack..and try Phera-Vol or Havoc. Got some other supp coming to later...

cheers....

thescorp

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Scorp, I wouldnt take that much ATD, you dont need to to counter act DHEA's effects.... plus it will eventually kill your libido if it hasnt already. Id take it non workout days only and take 25-50mg only right before bed.

thescorp75

thescorp75

Awards
Scorp, I wouldnt take that much ATD, you dont need to to counter act DHEA's effects.... plus it will eventually kill your libido if it hasnt already. Id take it non workout days only and take 25-50mg only right before bed.
Ok! Just on my non-workout days! Can I go up to 50mg?? 25mg seems good enough...not sure!

thescorp75

thescorp75

Awards
I was wondering can I take my ATD with POWERFULL too? Before bedtime...

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was wondering can I take my ATD with POWERFULL too? Before bedtime...
preferably take ATD with your last meal containing fat even if thats 3 or 4 hours before bed, 50mg is cool, but if your libido drops and it bugs you drop down. wait to take the powerfull right before bed on an empty stomach or at least with only protien and water, no carbs at all.

thescorp75

thescorp75

Awards
preferably take ATD with your last meal containing fat even if thats 3 or 4 hours before bed, 50mg is cool, but if your libido drops and it bugs you drop down. wait to take the powerfull right before bed on an empty stomach or at least with only protien and water, no carbs at all.

Thanks for your help Poopypants! I appreciate it!

thescorp75

thescorp75

Awards
Could I incorporate RPM on my workout days for a pre-workout supplement?? Is it too much??

thescorp75

thescorp75

Awards
Day 10....Workout day! 8ml around 1 oclock and 8ml after my workout.

Energy Levels at work: It was moderate at work! I had a bad headache at work, I had to take some Advil to ward it away!:twisted:

Energy Levels at the gym
I took RPM 1 hour prior to my workout! This was my first try at RPM..let me tell you! WOW!! This is a good product! This is an excellent pre-workout supplement! Kinda reminds me of an ECA stack with less jitters! So with the help of RPM, I had a great workout! Today I worked out my Triceps, Biceps and forearms.

Aggression:Today I was a little irritable at work, I'm sure that the headache didn't help!! But some of my co-workers today got on my nerves!!! I actually felt like this all week!!

Others observations: I got a little minor acne breakout on my face and couple little reds dots on my neck. Nothing major, not panicking over this! This is similar to when I take test boosters! Tomorrow it will be cleared out!

Note: My motivation is up there, so this is helping my training a lot! Of course is also helps that my diet is steady and consistent!

Up to now, my body is reacting good to my diet and supplements. I feel a little bit heavier, plus i also feel that I lost some bodyfat...a little. This is pretty good considering that my diet is not set to recomp! My goal is too add lean mass while maintaining my bodyfat levels the same! Up to now....I'm on the right path!!!!

Today I planned things differently. I took my Finigenx Magnum around 1 oclock in the afternoon. I found that taking before and after my workouts was too close. I also stopped taking my Vitargo CGL with my Post-Workout shake. I just load it with BCAA, Glutamine and Whey Protein. I usually eat 30 to 45 minutes after my workout so i'm not too worried about it!

It indicates on the bottle to spread the doses 6 to 8 hours apart. Pharmagenx chemist Brian Rubach had given some advice for this product. This is what he e-mailed me back:

Q Would I need to start a PCT while I'm on this product.

A IF you have need PCT please start that and complete a full cycle of PCT (4 weeks) before you start. A good PCT should be 1) Gonadotropin stimulant 2) Anti estrogen 3) Androgen clearance product. Once you system is back in line then you can do Finigenx.

Q. Would I need to worry about estrogen conversion, liver support, and my cholesterol and triglycerides levels while using this product?

A. As long as your system is functioning properly Finigenx would not effect the above. IT has low affinity for the AAS receptor, conversion to estrogen or DHT. So your natural test suppression should not be a factor. Finigenx works by supplying you body with ATP (To increase Protein synthesis) and Ergosteroids (to stop protein wasting.) Your strength and muscle harness will go up considerably first, followed by up to 7 lbs in the first 2 weeks.

On Finigenx Please diet with High Protein moderate carbs and good fats should be abundant. (75-90 gr/day). But keep sugar almost non existent maybe 1 time a week. For your body weight Protein should be 225-250 gr. Fat 75-80 gr and carbs (good complex carbs and leafy green vegetables) 200-250 gr you may go up slightly on the carbs depending on you metabolism this should get you around 2600-3000 Kcal per day. Spread this out over 6 meals.

Take the 4 ml Finigenx 2 times daily 6-8 hours apart with one dose before training.

Don’t skip a dose Finigenx relies on building blood levels up over time. IF you miss a dose you have to then take 4 ml 3 X daily 8 hrs apart for 2 consecutive days to catch up.

That's it for today...

scorp :drunk:

thescorp75

thescorp75

Awards
Day 12...another workout day! 8ml around 10am, 8ml Post-Workout.

Energy Levels: During work, my energy levels was good. About 2 hours before my workout, I took some RPM! This product is extremely hardcore!!! For me especially, 3 pills is way too much for me! This stuff works better than an ECA stack!!!

As for my energy levels at my workout...It's was good but mixed with anxiety and some jitters so it's blocked some of my concentration. Next time 2 pills only!!!!

Today I work out my chest, back and a little of shoulders. I concentrated on my upper chest, upper back. As for my shoulders, I only did a set of side laterals. I didn't have time to train my shoulders this week...so this was a a quick thing to keep them stimulated for this week!

Aggression: I see a little difference. This of course helps with my strength gains at the gym!

Strength: I noticed a slight increase in strength in this workout compared to my last.

Mood: This week my mood was a little better compared to prior ones...

Libido: No real changes, drop a little...compare to as a normal day. It didn't drop by any means....

Gains and progress: I can positively feel a difference in my body, my body fat dropped quite a bit and so far my muscle mass stayed even so maybe a slight increase. The mirror is your best instrument for these comparisons...

As I said before, my diet is not set for recomp but still my body is reacting to this cycle very well.
I have cheated on my diet many times, sneaked some of my girlfriends yummy chocolate chip cookies at night and at work! They're good!! haha Even if i'm taking RPM on my workout day but up to now I only took RPM two times, so I can't say that RPM is responsible for some body recomp.....

As of now, I can personally say that Finigenx Magnum and RPM would be a great recomp cycle that would work extremely well together!

Finigenx Magnum would help to maintain muscle mass while having anti-cortisol properties which would help on a constricted diet like a low carb or low calorie diet. RPM would definitely help with for the energy levels, appetite suppression and fat loss properties.

thescorp75

thescorp75

Awards
Day 15....8ml at 10h45 am and 8ml Pre-Workout at 5pm.

Energy Levels: At work, my energy was consistent all day! I didn't even have a coffee this morning! At 1pm, I took two capsules of RPM! 3 last time made me really anxious and give me the jitters...2 was perfect even if I took early in the afternoon.

At the gym: I had lots of energy, drive and focus! RPM help of course! Today I trained my quads and hamstrings! Enough said!

I did 7 sets of Hack Squats and 6 sets of Leg Press. After, I did 5 sets of Seated Leg Curls along with 4 quick sets of Back Extensions for my hamstrings! It's a good stretch exercise! I like ending my hamstrings with this one!

Aggression and Strength: Aggression...under control, nothing abnormal yet! haha But my strength is up quite a bit! I always try to concentrate on proper and strict form while training. But lately I can feel more power when I train and I add more weight as I go!

Mood: My mood is moderate at work! I'm not as cheerful as usual, but then again I'm not a big grump yet! At home, my mood is good! No problem there!!!

Here's my weight up to now...

Feb 4th...194lbs.
Feb 7th...189lbs.
Feb 8th...191lbs.
Feb 13th....190lbs.
Feb 18th....193.6lbs. with less bodyfat!

When I tried the Hand held Fat Meter at my gym at the first of my log, I measured at 18.6%!!!!AWWW!!!I was disappointed by those numbers!!! Anyways....I will try it again Wednesday! So I'll be able to compare then and now!

On the manual one that I have at home was less...don't remember, but it was less! I know my body, and I can feel that I have less fat on my body!

I'll post some more info Wednesday....

Cheers!!

thescorp75

thescorp75

Awards
Day 17...I actually trained yesterday! 8ml around 11am and 8ml Pre-Workout at 5pm.

Energy:
Up to now, I haven't felt any lethargy as of yet!

Energy during work and during my workouts are great!

Mood / Aggression: Like I said in my past threads, I am sometimes a little more irritable at work compared to usual...Aggression is up, this helps my strength at the gym!!!

Strength: My strength is up, also my motivation is up too!

Libido: Still up there! Up to now, everything is A OK!

Notes: I have little acne in the face, but nothing to worry about! I usually have a little minor breakout when there's a imbalance of hormones!

Yesterday, I measured my bodyfat at the gym....and let me tell you, I was very disappointed! I'm still at 18,3%!!!! Arrg!

Now, I know that I'm leaner! Anyways, I'll measure myself on my manual one tonight at home and compare!

This Friday, I will measure myself and post the stats. From there I'll be able to really compare from the beginning!

Like I said my past post, I don't expect big changes and also in reality I only expect 2 to 5 pounds of lean body mass by the end of this cycle....I think this is realistic!

:bb3:

thescorp75

thescorp75

Awards
Day 19.....Workout day! 8ml around 10h30am and 8ml Pre-Workout at 4h15pm. I also took 2 caps of RPM at 9am and 2 caps at 2h30pm....

Energy Levels: Great all day! Never had a problem with energy yet. I assuming it's the DHEA...and RPM too!

Mood: It was ok today....I guess being Friday sure helps!

Strength: This week, my strength increased compared to last week!

Other notes: Other than feeling bloated all week, there was no bad sides on this cycle up to now. This bloating has nothing to do with Finigenx Magnum. I had many trips to the washroom!! Not good! A lot of gas!!! Look out! I had some discomfort too...not fun. I didn't think that Bran could cause bloating like I had!

I started to add some fiber to my diet...I ate around 15 to 23 grams of fiber everyday, I was getting my fiber from Bran Buds cereal! The biggest mistake I made was too much too fast! I guess my body does not agree with bran!

All this bloated effect started when I started adding fiber to my diet!! I'm gonna take a break from fiber this weekend! I might start Monday again, I'll try to find another alternative for fiber...maybe like Metamucil or Benefiber!

I'm happy about my cycle up to now! In fact, i'm surprised of my results that I'm getting up to date....considering this is the new formula (DHEA,7-Keto, etc.) and not the old one (a PH)! I have lost some bodyfat while adding inches to my muscles!

Here's my measurements for today:

Weight: 194lbs.

Calves: 15 1/2" - (Happy about that...I had ignored them a little in the last months!)

Legs: 25" - (I'm glad too!)

Chest: 44" - (Good increase, my lats help on this measurement!)

Shoulders:52" (Not surprised at all...didn't really hammer my shoulders on this cycle!)

Arms: 16 1/4" - (Happy and Surprised...they looked smaller!)

Forearms: 12 1/2" (Disappointed...I work hard on my forearms!!!)

Waist: 36" (Around my obliques) My bloating is to blame! I will measure tomorrow and Sunday to compare. Hopefully this bloating will go away!

I also measured my body fat at the gym today...it was 17.6%! Better than last time...

Here was my measurements done on FEB 7th...

Cheers!

Scorp

thescorp75

thescorp75

Awards
Day 22....8ml around 11am and 8ml Pre-Workout around 4h45pm. I took 2 caps of RPM at 9h30am and 2 caps around 2h45pm.

I noticed that the last three times I've took RPM, the stim effect is not as strong! My body is getting use to it! 3 caps next time!

Today, I trained my quads and hamstrings....I did 8 sets of Hack Squats and 5 sets of Seated Leg Curls. Again today, I started with my quads and I didn't have lots of time to train hamstrings!! Next Monday I will start with my hams! Today was a short Leg Workout again!...only 45mins. But it was still very intense!

Energy Levels: Good at work and at the gym!

Libido: Not up or not down...it's pretty neutral!

Strength: No big changes from last week! Pretty much the same as last week!

Aggression: I wasn't as aggressive as last week!

Mood: Compare to last week, my mood has improved a bit! Maybe it's the SAMe?? I started last Thursday!

Other Notes: I still have a little acne, but nothing serious! On Saturday and Sunday morning, I measured my waist and it slimmed down to 35 1/2" compared to my 36 1/2 last Thursday! Today it was at 36"...I can't wait to finish this cycle!!!

I'm planning to do a stronger cycle next time....Next one will be a bulk cycle and after that once I finish my PCT and take a little break...I'll move on to my extreme cutting cycle...that will have to be continued....

thescorp75

thescorp75

Awards
I was thinking today, soon as I finish this new Finigenx Magnum formula...

Could I start another cycle right away? I can't see having to do post cycle therapy for what I'm taking right now...don't know??
Anybody who knows?? Please let me know...

I'm planning to take one of these: Havoc, Trenadrol, Halo-T 400, Phera-Bol, WinZtrol or Phera-Vol. Also, I have some CEL H-Drol, IBE Epistane, the old Finigenx Magnum arriving soon! I plan to do a lean bulk!!

thescorp75

thescorp75

Awards
Day 24....Workout Day! 8ml around 12pm and 8ml Pre-Workout at 4h30pm. I took 2 caps of RPM this morning around 9am and 2 caps prior to my workout around 3h30pm.

Today I trained my biceps, triceps and shoulders! I started with my triceps first, then I jump to my shoulders and ended my workout with my bi's!!!

I did 4 sets of Rope PullDowns, 4 sets of Overhead Dumbbells Extensions for my triceps.

For my biceps, I did 4 sets of Barbell Curls and 4 sets of Standing Preacher Dumbbell Curls.

For my shoulders and traps...I forced 5 super strict Side Laterals Dumbbell Flyes and did some Dumbbell shrugs!

As for results and feedback...Up to now I can see some little changes in my muscle hardness. I am much more vascular compared to the start of my cycle. I lost a little bodyfat which definitely helps with my definition....

Regrets: I should've listen to the posters that gave me sound advice to not Pulse this and do it straight!!!Sorry Slow-Mun, I can be hard headed!!! Sometimes I learn the hard way!!!

But after all, this isn't a complete total failure!! I have made good progress up to now, considering that this isn't a PH or PS! I strongly believe that dosing this product 10-16ml a day for at least 4 to 5 weeks, could make a good little anabolic cycle! This product is very expensive compared to other product such as Dermacrine or X-Lean...etc.

Anyways, like I said in my previous post. I can't wait to start on something little more potent!!!

To end my post today, note that I will dose Finigenx Magnum straight for the rest on my cycle. I'll be taking 12ml a day until the bottle is empty. I should finish the bottle in 4 to 5 days maybe a couple days more....

cheers!!