Finigenx Magnum Log - AnabolicMinds.com

Finigenx Magnum Log

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Finigenx Magnum Log

Today was day one of my Finigenx Magnum cycle...

My only info for today's log in flavor...It was a strong minty and cinnamon taste! Strong but not bad at all!

Here's some info :

32 years old
    Been lifting for 12 Years
    Bodyweight 191lbs.
    Height: 5'9

Diet...I will be eating 1000-1200 calories above my maintenance level. I will eat as clean as I can...chicken,red meat, tuna and eggs along with lots of complex carbs....whole wheat rice , bread and pasta! I'm not a big fan of vegetables but I do like salads....

I might cheat on weekends with a little junk food! What the hell! haha

Others supplements:
    Whey Protein
    Vitago CGL for my Post-Workout mixed with some Whey Protein...2 to 1 Ratio.
    Multi Vitamin
    EFA's
    PowerFULL at bedtime (when I receive it of course...I don't have it yet!)
    BCAA's 20 grams (Post-Workout)
    Glutamine 15 grams (Post-Workout)

As for the Fini...I will Pulse for 5 weeks on this cycle. (Monday,Wednesday and Friday or Saturday)

Week1 (Workout days only, divided in half. One for Pre-Workout and the other for Post-Workout)
    8,12,16ml

Week 2 thru 5
    16,16,16ml

On non-workout days I will compliment this cycle with 50mg of DHEA and 25mg of a ATD of my choice ( Inhibit-E)

I'll keep posting as I go!

Cheers

thescorp

[B]Here's the end results.... I gained 3lbs while maintaining my bodyfat levels the same! Not bad!

Measurements at the start of cycle:

Here's my measurements at the start off...

Weight 191lbs. (Bodyfat% Digital Handheld at my gym 18.6%)

Shoulders width: 52"
    Chest: 43"
    Legs: 24 3/4"
    Calves: 15"
    Arm: 16"
    Waist: 36" (Around the obliques!!! My obliques are well developed...that can be good and bad!! I wear 32" jeans)
    Forearms: 12 1/2"

Measurements End of Cycle:

Weight: 194lbs. (Bodyfat% Digital Handheld 17.6%)

Calves: 15 1/2" - (Happy about that...I had ignored them a little in the last months!)

Legs: 25" - (I'm glad too!)

Chest: 44" - (Good increase, my lats help on this measurement!)

Shoulders:52" (Not surprised at all...didn't really hammer my shoulders on this cycle!)

Arms: 16 1/4" - (Happy and Surprised...they looked smaller!)

Forearms: 12 1/2" (Disappointed...I work hard on my forearms!!!)

Waist: 36" (Around my obliques)

Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thescorp75 View Post
    Today was day one of my Finigenx Magnum cycle...

My only info for today's log in flavor...It was a strong minty and cinnamon taste! Strong but not bad at all!

Here's some info :

32 years old
    Been lifting for 12 Years
    Bodyweight 191lbs.
    Body fat percentage approx 12% (Measured today with Accu-Measure)
    Diet...I will be eating 1000-1200 calories above my maintenance level. I will eat as clean as I can...chicken,red meat, tuna and eggs along with lots of complex carbs....whole wheat rice , bread and pasta! I'm not a big fan of vegetables but I do like salads....

I might cheat on weekends with a little junk food! What the hell! haha

Others supplements:
    Whey Protein
    Vitago CGL for my Post-Workout mixed with some Whey Protein...2 to 1 Ratio.
    Multi Vitamin
    EFA's
    PowerFULL at bedtime (when I receive it of course...I don't have it yet!)
    BCAA's 20 grams (Post-Workout)
    Glutamine 15 grams (Post-Workout)

As for the Fini...I will Pulse for 5 weeks on this cycle. (Monday,Wednesday and Friday or Saturday)

Week1 (Workout days only, divided in half. One for Pre-Workout and the other for Post-Workout)
    8,12,16ml

Week 2 thru 5
    16,16,16ml

On non-workout days I will compliment this cycle with 50mg of DHEA and 25mg of a ATD of my choice ( Inhibit-E)

I'll keep posting as I go!

Cheers

thescorp
    Sounds like a solid set up! Finigen X is a great compound, you should really enjoy it!

whats the mg/8ml again? 30mg? well I dunnow how well it will work for pulsing but Ive had freinds blow up off of straight cycles so hopefully youll get some good resluts.

One thing to mention though is my friend who would run this alot thought the best dose was 120mg and that was run ED, yes thats very expensive but brought impressive results.

Is this your first cycle? if not what else have you run?

well I'll be following along, good luck to you.

-poops

I don't know how much mg in 8 ml? It doesn't indicate on the label! Maybe someone in the forum knows...

I haven't done any pro-hormones yet...so this is my first PH!

But!! I have done a total of four small 4-6 weeks AAS cycles in the past! I haven't touched anything in 4 years...so for my first in a long time, I will do a standalone with Finigenx Magnum! I react quite well to ATD's...so I not so worried for dosage for my first cycle!

My goal is to gain 4-5 lbs. of lean muscle mass at the end of 5 weeks!

I think I can achieve this!

I forgot to mention....another supplement that I will take is:
    Liver Care (on my off days just for precaution).

I know this is not a methyl. But! It's still good IMO to cleanse your liver with all the supplements that we can take in a course of a year with our training!

And for water consumption...I'm aiming at 2 gallons a day!

I will post more info as I go...I will also post my post cycle therapy later on!

Cheers...

thescorp
    •   

Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

sounds solid man, 4-5 lbs is a totally obtainable goal even without thses supps so I think you def have set yourself up for success.

well again good luck, 4 years off anabolics and then a solid routine and diet will def bring you results with this.

Thanks Poppypants! I'll giv'er my best! haha

Is this the old Finigenx formula or the newer version that Pharmagenx has out?
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    Is this the old Finigenx formula or the newer version that Pharmagenx has out?
    wait what? pharmagenX makes finigenX magnum... what else are you talking about? did they discontinue fini?

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    wait what? pharmagenX makes finigenX magnum... what else are you talking about? did they discontinue fini?
    old one is the ph. new one is something like DHEA, 7-OH, maybe bAET, 7-keto. Something like that.

Edit: No 7-OH. Its basically 7-keto, Dhea, bAET.

3b-Acetoxyandrost-5-En-7,17-Dione
    LipoSol-DHEA™ (DHEA)
    Adenylpyrophosphoric Acid Disodium
    5-Androstene-3b,7b,17b-Triol
    Oleic Acid
    Phosphatidylserine
    Phosphatidylcholine
    Phosphatidylethanolamine
    Phosphatidylinositol
    Phosphatidic Acid
    Caprylic Triglycerides
    Capric Triglycerides
    Other Ingredients
    Purified Water, Glycerin USP, Propylene Glycol, Lecithin, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Monostearate, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum, Sodium Alginate, Artificial Colors, FD&C Blue #1, Phosphoric Acid, Sucralose, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Turmeric (Curcuma Longa) Foam Control Agent.

Old Formula:

Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 6ml
    Servings Per Container: 20/40
    Amount Per Serving
    19-Norandrosta-4, 9 diene-3-,17-dione

Other Ingredients
    Water, glycerin, propylene glycol, emulsifiers, phospholipids, aspartame, natural flavors, artificial colors, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate.

New Formula:
    FiniGenX Magnum Supplement Facts
    Serving Size 4 Milliliter
    Servings Per Container60
    Amount Per Serving
    Total Calories 4
    Finigenx Magnum Proprietary Blend 402mg
    3b-Acetoxyandrost-5-En-7,17-Dione
    LipoSol-DHEA™ (DHEA)
    Adenylpyrophosphoric Acid Disodium
    5-Androstene-3b,7b,17b-Triol
    Oleic Acid
    Phosphatidylserine
    Phosphatidylcholine
    Phosphatidylethanolamine
    Phosphatidylinositol
    Phosphatidic Acid
    Caprylic Triglycerides
    Capric Triglycerides
    Other Ingredients
    Purified Water, Glycerin USP, Propylene Glycol, Lecithin, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Monostearate, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum, Sodium Alginate, Artificial Colors, FD&C Blue #1, Phosphoric Acid, Sucralose, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Turmeric (Curcuma Longa) Foam Control Agent.
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

WTF!!!! that just BLOWS! they had the best carrier and dose out there for this compound! Just too bad it was so damn expensive, prob would have sold more otherwise and wouldnt have to give it up for this shiitty formulation... thats just sad.

which do you have thescorp75???

Yeah, the sad part is they can sell this one for the same price because of the name and people pay $70 for this. Buy some Retain2 for 30 and you are better off

Hey guys! I have the new one! I'm still gonna take it...all paid for...so!! I'll still giver a shot!

Hey guys! I have the new one! I'm still gonna take it...all paid for...so!! I'll still giver a shot!
    Do not pulse this then. If you are seriously trying to gain with this product, then take it every day.

I have a bottle of Revolt (clone of MAX LMG)! Maybe I should stack with it! Would that be a good idea?

thescorp

I have a bottle of Revolt (clone of MAX LMG)! Maybe I should stack with it! Would that be a good idea?

thescorp
    Do not stack it with Revolt. Revolt is a very crappy progestin that will cause more negative sides then it will provide positive gains. Just run the Finigenx every day for 30 days.

Do not stack it with Revolt. Revolt is a very crappy progestin that will cause more negative sides then it will provide positive gains. Just run the Finigenx every day for 30 days.
    Ok, Can you explain why? The old Fini is a progestin. Sus500 has two progestin! Why would it cause more problems? Please explain your theory.

thescorp

Ok, Can you explain why? The old Fini is a progestin. Sus500 has two progestin! Why would it cause more problems? Please explain your theory.

thescorp
    SUS500 has only one progestin in it, Estra-4 9-Diene-3 17-Dione is not a progestin. G.E.T. also includes a small amount of ATD in its formula to combat estrogenic sides from using the two compounds. Most users still have issues with SUS500, despite the inclusion of ATD. Finigenx Magnum(your formula)has DHEA in it, which coupled with Revolt can cause more estrogenic problems due to aromitization. BTW, its not just a theory. I'm trying to save you from future problems.

Ok! Great point!It make sense in that way! Thanks for your help!

What if I would take 50 mg of ATD a day with this stack to prevent some estro conversion. Would that help?
    What's your thoughts?

thescorp

Ok! Great point!It make sense in that way! Thanks for your help!

What if I would take 50 mg of ATD a day with this stack to prevent some estro conversion. Would that help?
    What's your thoughts?

thescorp
    I would just run the Finigenx by itself for thirty days. I wouldn't personally ever run Revolt, so I definitely can't recommend that you use it. ATD is something that I'd probably only use if I started to have issues with Finigenx Magnum. You should make some decent gains with Finigenx Magnum. At this point, I'd just try and make the best of the purchases that you've already made.

OK! Thanks Slow-Mun! That's what I'll do! No pulsing!

I'll post my new plan later today...

thescorp

OK! Thanks Slow-Mun! That's what I'll do! No pulsing!

I'll post my new plan later today...

thescorp
    Thanks, sorry if it looked like I was trying to derail your thread. I actually was interested in seeing a log of the newer version of Finigenx Magnum. I think it should be a fairly decent anti-cortisol, strength, and LBM builder. Pharmagenx has always had some interesting products that were made better with their delivery system. I'll be following along, good luck.

Thanks, sorry if it looked like I was trying to derail your thread. I actually was interested in seeing a log of the newer version of Finigenx Magnum. I think it should be a fairly decent anti-cortisol, strength, and LBM builder. Pharmagenx has always had some interesting products that were made better with their delivery system. I'll be following along, good luck.
    No problem bro! Your opinion was good and sound!

Now...I'm thinking maybe I should still pulse and continue as I had originally planned! Don't know! I'm all confused!
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

I know Slow-mun doesnt recomend it BUT I think 25mg of ATD EOD (actually every other night) would just slightly reduce est enough to allow for some slight test boosting and also help make sure the DHEA doesnt Aromitize too much and will stay Test after its converted.

Thanks Poopypants!
    It just seems to be a couple type of DHEA in this formula! To what I've read, the new Finigenx Magnum doesn't have anything to diminish estro conversion. I know that DHEA can convert to estrogen....so this would make sense to take some just to be on the safe side.

To what I've read....this seems to be a good product to block cortisol. It could be a good product to use while following a low calorie diet.

Today was my second dose (12mg) of my cycle!

I decided to use the pulse method and continue as I had planned. Even though it's not a PH! The way I see it, is that the new Finigenx Magnum is a DHEA with a great delivery system. So on my off days, I'm still taking 50mg of DHEA and 25 mg of ATD at night. So when you look at it...I'm taking DHEA no stop anyways.

I've got nothing to lose! Other than losing $80 on this product! I guess i can be the pulsing Finigenx Magnum guinea pig...

Here's my today's log...still way too early for any dramatic changes...

My Workout...pumps, strength, feel...etc:

Energy: At work...good all day...For my workout...still good! My pump was really good...a little notch better than usual! Note that my pumps are in average mind blowing! So for me, the pump will have to be extremely awesome to see a big difference!

Strength: No big changes...Note that I'm more of a slow and strict type! So it's very hard to go heavy...when I know and feel that my strict and proper form is affected i drop the poundage a little. I always use enough weight to stimulate my muscle fibers...but it drives me crazy not to concentrate on eccentric and concentric. They are extremely important! You need both! Proper stress and proper form!.....Anyways...that's me mentality!

Gains: Still to early...nuff said! haha

Feel: Again to early...it usually takes 2 to 3 weeks.

Note that yesterday (my off day), I was feeling little sick! I felt like I had some flu symptoms. This morning was a little bit better, once I was at work it kinda went away!! Weird!

One thing that I thought about is that this not a PH...So should I worry about PCT?? Will DHEA for 5 weeks shut me down??

Cheers!

thescorp
  26. sly

WTF!!!! that just BLOWS! they had the best carrier and dose out there for this compound! Just too bad it was so damn expensive, prob would have sold more otherwise and wouldnt have to give it up for this shiitty formulation... thats just sad.

which do you have thescorp75???
    I agree the old stuff rocked, just too expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by sly View Post
    I agree the old stuff rocked, just too expensive.
    I'm pissed at myself!!! That's what I had intended to purchase! Unfortunately I was to fast on the gun to order it before realizing this was the new formula!!! It Sucks But...that's life!

I'll make the best with what I've got!
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

good idea on running normal DHEA on your off days, should def make it a lot more succesful.

Day 4....Took 25 mg of DHEA this morning and 25 mg before the gym. I will take 25mg of ATD tonight prior bedtime.

Notes: This morning I had a little headache but it didn't last. I usually don't have any headaches.

Energy: It was good all day! Today was my off day...but I still decided to go for a 20 mins cardio session, I also added 12 sets of calves and 5 sets of Seated Leg Curls. Had lots of energy at the gym!

Aggression:Nothing unusual...

The boys seem a little bigger...must be the DHEA kicking in a little!!!

Here's my measurements at the start off...

Shoulders width: 52"
    Chest: 43"
    Legs: 24 3/4"
    Calves: 15"
    Arm: 16"
    Waist: 36" (Around the obliques!!! My obliques are well developed...that can be good and bad!! I wear 32" jeans)
    Forearms: 12 1/2"

These measurements were done cold. I felt bloated tonight! Probably didn't help that my girlfriend and I went to Pizza Delight for a big feast!

Here's a picture for reference....this is about 2 years ago. I'm close to the same...maybe a 2 lbs. of fat more.

Name:  Pic grey  cut 1.jpg
Views: 616
Size:  18.4 KB

thescorp

Day 5 (Workout Day)...Finigenx Magnum today were 16ml. 8ml pre and 8ml post workout!

Energy Levels...At work: Good all day....

At the gym: I felt great! I had a lot more motivation today, It help a little to push a little harder. My focus and concentration was dead on today!! It feels great...

I know it's not the placebo effect going on...it's more the feel of having a little help like supplements...I usually feel this way when I take BCAA,Glutamine, NO's, Creatine, etc...

For the last couple months, my budget and my motivation was low....that does not help the training at all!!!

But I'm back on track now!

Aggression: nothing yet...

Feel: Like i mentioned...my motivation is way up!

Pumps: Great like usual!

At mid point, I'll measure myself again. Then we'll see my progress!

Cheers!

SUS500 has only one progestin in it, Estra-4 9-Diene-3 17-Dione is not a progestin. G.E.T. also includes a small amount of ATD in its formula to combat estrogenic sides from using the two compounds. Most users still have issues with SUS500, despite the inclusion of ATD. Finigenx Magnum(your formula)has DHEA in it, which coupled with Revolt can cause more estrogenic problems due to aromitization. BTW, its not just a theory. I'm trying to save you from future problems.
    Slow-Mun...Sus500 has two progestins. Estra-4 9-Diene-3 17-Dione is a progestin....That's what I thought.

Estra-4 9-Diene-3 17-Dione (The same compound as the old Fini)

13-Ethyl-3-Methoxy-Gona-2, 5(10)-Diene-17-One (This is the same compound as Revolt.)
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

subbed

Slow-Mun...Sus500 has two progestins. Estra-4 9-Diene-3 17-Dione is a progestin....That's what I thought.

Estra-4 9-Diene-3 17-Dione (The same compound as the old Fini)

13-Ethyl-3-Methoxy-Gona-2, 5(10)-Diene-17-One (This is the same compound as Revolt.)
    Finigenx Magnum was not a progestin. Its an inaccurate assumption by G.E.T..

Yesterday to late today, my internet was not working!!!! Rotten internet!! Anyways I'm back online!

Yesterday...was Day 8!

Energy Level: Was Ok! Got tired after lunch! Got some wind again late in the afternoon...

Workout: Leg day...I was not concentrated like my last leg workout, but it was still ok! My legs are still sore...it's all good! I did 7 sets of Leg Press, 4 sets of Hack Squats and Seated Leg Curls. I also did some very light seated calve raises...volume day for calves!

Aggression: Nothing abnormal yet...

Libido: Better! My littles buddies are happy!

I can feel a little tiny difference up to now....
    A feel comparable to a Test Booster!

Studies have shown that DHEA takes a plunge around 27 years old! So it's good idea to supplement some to your body!

Notes: My lack of energy during the afternoons...

I think it's because my Finigenx serving are so late in the day compared to my off-days! On my workout days...I take my first serving 1 hour before my workout which is around 3 oclock and the other one right after my workout. I also take 25mg of ATD late at night. On my non-workout days, i take 25mg mid-morning, 25 mid afternoon and 25mg of ATD!

Today was my off-day! Nothing really to document! Ohh! I guess I do....I got a bunch of supplements that I had ordered 2-3 weeks ago! Damn customs!!!

I got my PowerFULL and RPM, Havoc, Phera-Vol, 2 bottles of Orange Triad, Liver Care, L-Taurine and Fenugreek...I think that's it! Got me some stuff for later!!!

Can't wait to finish this sissy stack..and try Phera-Vol or Havoc. Got some other supp coming to later...

cheers....

thescorp
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Scorp, I wouldnt take that much ATD, you dont need to to counter act DHEA's effects.... plus it will eventually kill your libido if it hasnt already. Id take it non workout days only and take 25-50mg only right before bed.

Scorp, I wouldnt take that much ATD, you dont need to to counter act DHEA's effects.... plus it will eventually kill your libido if it hasnt already. Id take it non workout days only and take 25-50mg only right before bed.
    Ok! Just on my non-workout days! Can I go up to 50mg?? 25mg seems good enough...not sure!

I was wondering can I take my ATD with POWERFULL too? Before bedtime...
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

I was wondering can I take my ATD with POWERFULL too? Before bedtime...
    preferably take ATD with your last meal containing fat even if thats 3 or 4 hours before bed, 50mg is cool, but if your libido drops and it bugs you drop down. wait to take the powerfull right before bed on an empty stomach or at least with only protien and water, no carbs at all.

preferably take ATD with your last meal containing fat even if thats 3 or 4 hours before bed, 50mg is cool, but if your libido drops and it bugs you drop down. wait to take the powerfull right before bed on an empty stomach or at least with only protien and water, no carbs at all.

Thanks for your help Poopypants! I appreciate it!

Could I incorporate RPM on my workout days for a pre-workout supplement?? Is it too much??

Similar Forum Threads

1. finigenx magnum and hair loss
    By sundevil04 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-10-2006, 06:17 PM
  2. Finigenx Magnum a good choice for first cycle...
    By jdahlum in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-04-2005, 01:38 PM
  3. Pharmagenx Finigenx Magnum & Max LMG Cycle
    By Adaml in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 11-17-2005, 01:03 PM
  4. Dosing FinigenX Magnum vs. TestrenX
    By UberPooper in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-20-2005, 02:55 PM
  5. FinigenX Magnum ??? what is this stuff?
    By oswizzle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-20-2005, 12:31 PM