Finigenx Magnum Log

thescorp75

thescorp75

Awards
Yup! Wasn't smart! Considering that it was the new formula!!! Aw well! It's almost done!

thescorp75

thescorp75

Awards
Here's the end results.... I gained 3lbs while maintaining my bodyfat levels the same! Not bad!

Measurements at the start of cycle:

Here's my measurements at the start off...

Weight 191lbs. (Bodyfat% Digital Handheld at my gym 18.6%)

Shoulders width: 52"
Chest: 43"
Legs: 24 3/4"
Calves: 15"
Arm: 16"
Waist: 36" (Around the obliques!!! My obliques are well developed...that can be good and bad!! I wear 32" jeans)
Forearms: 12 1/2"

Measurements End of Cycle:

Weight: 194lbs. (Bodyfat% Digital Handheld 17.6%)

Calves: 15 1/2" - (Happy about that...I had ignored them a little in the last months!)

Legs: 25" - (I'm glad too!)

Chest: 44" - (Good increase, my lats help on this measurement!)

Shoulders:52" (Not surprised at all...didn't really hammer my shoulders on this cycle!)

Arms: 16 1/4" - (Happy and Surprised...they looked smaller!)

Forearms: 12 1/2" (Disappointed...I work hard on my forearms!!!)

Waist: 36" (Around my obliques)

Cheers!! :cheers:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sounds good man!

so its a straight run of something good for you now right?

thescorp75

thescorp75

Awards
sounds good man!

so its a straight run of something good for you now right?
Unfortunately, my straight run was just for 3 to 4 servings!! My bottle is all done! Straight run in my opinion would be better...But I won't bother to try it again...too much money for what it is!

I might try Dermacrine someday...

Cheers!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately, my straight run was just for 3 to 4 servings!! My bottle is all done! Straight run in my opinion would be better...But I won't bother to try it again...too much money for what it is!

I might try Dermacrine someday...

Cheers!
nonononono I said a straight run of something good aka serious... in other words are you planning on running a real cycle any time soon instead of pulsing DHEA??? I think youd be pleased with your results considerably more so then this... you should try a cycle of Epi or at least pulse it or superdrol.

thescorp75

thescorp75

Awards
nonononono I said a straight run of something good aka serious... in other words are you planning on running a real cycle any time soon instead of pulsing DHEA??? I think youd be pleased with your results considerably more so then this... you should try a cycle of Epi or at least pulse it or superdrol.
Sorry Poopypants....I misunderstood what you were saying! Yesirrree...got one on the go now...check it out!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/87816-scorps-halo-t.html

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm curious as to what the effects might be, if this were taken ED, but 1 hour before wo, and post workout (basicly, simular to once a day dosing, as opposed to pulsing, where there are days off)

Any thoughts?
dossage?

thescorp75

thescorp75

Awards
I'm curious as to what the effects might be, if this were taken ED, but 1 hour before wo, and post workout (basicly, simular to once a day dosing, as opposed to pulsing, where there are days off)

Any thoughts?
dossage?

If you'd take this stuff everyday with a good planned diet, results could be good. Putting a 5lbs of LBM with this stuff could be possible. Dosing would be split in two with 6 to 8ml, pre and post workout. 8ml would be the max per dose in my opinion.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
what was his PCT setup for the fini?

thescorp75

thescorp75

Awards
what was his PCT setup for the fini?

I did not use a PCT with this cycle. The old Fini had Estra-4 9-Diene-3 17-Dione, but the new is formulated with a couple different DHEA's. Nothing too anabolic...I did not use or need a PCT.