AMS 1-Androsterone Log

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
I decided to give this compound a shot after reading different reviews and checking AMS's writeup. Supposedly the conversion rate is between the old diol and dione versions. I bought 3 bottles and I plan to dose 500mg the first week and then 600mg the next three weeks. If I like the cycle then I'll purchase a fourth bottle to make it just over 5 weeks.

Updates will be every day except on weekends unless there is something to report. I will list the workouts in depth, discuss side effects, and the overall feeling on the product.

My supplements during the cycle will be:

Life support- double dosed (2 bottles)
Fish oil- 1500mg 6 per day
Multivitamin
ON Whey protein
Muscle Milk Light
Universal Nutrition's Torrent for post workout

PCT will consist of 4 bottles of 6-oxo extreme, Drive, and Mass FX. I will not be using a research chemical for a SERM, but I do have some left over transdermal formestane incase of gyno flare up.

The only macro I'll be counting is protein and making sure that I get at least 200gr a day. Carbs will be all complex except for fruit and the small amounts in my shakes. My current bodyweight is 195 at 15% body fat.

The numbers you'll see for my workouts may seem low but rest assured that my form and tempo are near perfect for each rep. Also I havent had a lifting partner since may of last year so no barbell bench exercises the entire time. I now have someone just for one day a week in which I will be able to bench.

I am open to all suggestions and criticism. The package from Nutra should be arriving tomorrow or thursday.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ull enjoy this, im lovin my run so far!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why the 6-oxo extreme instead of trione + post cycle support?

Motox

Awards
  • Established
subd, I have two bottles lyin around that I want to give a shot along with the new methyl masterv2

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
Why the 6-oxo extreme instead of trione + post cycle support?
Well I have Drive so that's enough Icarrin, especially at 8 caps a day. It's only around $25 more than if you get the ergopharm 180 cap instead and I've used 6-oxo extreme before as part of an nha stack and loved it. Basically money isn't that much of an issue.

I forgot to add that i'll have Retain 2 in my PCT.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
3clipseGT, could you tell me about your current cycle and dosing? I considered the MMV2, but I knew there were already some reviews in the works, and for some reason this 1-ad product just hasnt gotten enough light.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Bassgod up in this shiz! Curious if this stuff actually works.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I e-mailed Patrick Arnold about this awhile back. He told me he tested a bottle of 1-AD by AMS awhile ago and all it contained was DHEA. He said he tested another bottle more recently (not sure what defines 'recent') and it came back at 50% DHEA and 50% of the pro-horomone to the pro-hormone that converts to 1-test via 2 steps.

Anyways, hopefully they worked out their quality control issues with the bottle you are using and you are not just taking DHEA. lol. Good luck.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3clipseGT, could you tell me about your current cycle and dosing? I considered the MMV2, but I knew there were already some reviews in the works, and for some reason this 1-ad product just hasnt gotten enough light.
So far ive got MMv2 at 4 caps a day
1-androsterone at 6 caps a day
And jsut added Methyl Extreme by SSR at 2 caps a day.

Post cycle therapy will be Formadrol Extreme, Mass Fx, and probly a cort controller.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
well I know that the compound is 1-DHEA so maybe that's why it came back as such, but i'm no chemist. My only supporting knowledge is random people who used it solo, all the trash talkers either didn't even try it or used it at 300mg a day for 20 days (1 bottle). Even the old 1-AD by ergo needed at least 600mg.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
So far ive got MMv2 at 4 caps a day
1-androsterone at 6 caps a day
And jsut added Methyl Extreme by SSR at 2 caps a day.

Post cycle therapy will be Formadrol Extreme, Mass Fx, and probly a cort controller.
yeah the MMV2 has me seriously interested, especially the aggression aspect.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
G Train-

Have you tried AMS DecaVol ?
I have not, but according to multiple sources you need like 3 bottles to run a full cycle, and I just bought 3 bottles of 1-androsterone.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I have not, but according to multiple sources you need like 3 bottles to run a full cycle, and I just bought 3 bottles of 1-androsterone.
I believe you are right. 6 caps/ED is the typical dose due to the low conversion rate of DecaVol. That winds up being a pretty expensive stack.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
Just checked my tracking and the truck is on its way here!!! Here's a question for everyone: Directions say to take with food, please discuss why you think they say to...

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
they assume you'll have some fat in your meal... because the fattyness helps with the absorption.

that's my guess.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Just checked my tracking and the truck is on its way here!!! Here's a question for everyone: Directions say to take with food, please discuss why you think they say to...
I agree with Ozarka on this. Although, you could just eat a little bit of something with complex carbs pre-workout and take 2400mg of fish oil caps right before you take the 1-AD. This is what I did with Epistane. Also might want to get some REAL grapefruit juice. It will help with absorption.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
I thought the fat was for alkylated designers, but not necessarily for those that need conversion processes. I shouldve picked up some trisorbagen damnit.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Fatty substances are for non-methyls. The reason for a high fatty meal or intake is due to the higher increase of absorption via the lymphatic system also too the fat helps prevent breakdown in the stomach.

Methyls are harsh enough as they are, and the reason they are methylated is because they need to survive the liver, so with that they are making it just fine in the body with or without fat, food, etc, etc.

That's the reason why Bold 200 (1,4-AD) sucks and nearly a gram or more needs to be used, because of the tremendously low conversion rate of the substance.

The reason they recommend taking it with food is the same reason as vitamins or anything else, it just uptakes better. That's all.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
Game Time!!!! package showed up with tons of samples thanks to nutraplanet of course. Dosed 2 caps at 5pm with chicken and multigrain chiabatta bread, also got my Life support in there as well. Dosed 3 caps later with multigrain bagel and muscle milk RTD and life support again at 7:30pm, working out at 8:30pm. Reporting back later. Stay tuned.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
Workout #1

Shoulders and Traps 1.5min between sets

Lateral Raise Machine
-2 warmup sets, then 3*90lbs and 1*70lbs
-7 to 10 reps
Barbell Shruge
-2 warmup sets, then 3*285lbs
-6-8 reps
Wiiiide Grip Upright Row (extremely difficult exercise)
-3*55lbs
-10 to 12 reps
Inverted Front Raise (pinky finger faced away from you)
-3*15lbs each hand
-12 reps

Pretty decent workout. I havent used the lateral raise machine in about 2 months so it was definitely tough. Added reps to my shrugs because I had just moved up in weight last week. Took about 50min.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
Day off because of 8am appointment tomorrow, lifting in the afternoon.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
Workout #2 Chest

Nothing really to report in terms of increases, one more rep each set. Increased to 600mg (6 caps) each day.

Flat barbell press
-2 warmups
-3*165lbs 6-10reps
-1*185lbs 2 reps
Incline Dumbbell Press
-3*60lbs 6-8 reps
Pulley flyes (positioned as decline)
-1*50lbs 12 reps
-2*60lbs 8 reps

I got all sorts of schedule problems at work and didn't have time for abs. I was hoping for me but it is only day 3. My negative phases are 3 seconds so don't rag about the weight or reps alright... eh feel free. Think I'm getting sick again goddamnit.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I e-mailed Patrick Arnold about this awhile back. He told me he tested a bottle of 1-AD by AMS awhile ago and all it contained was DHEA. He said he tested another bottle more recently (not sure what defines 'recent') and it came back at 50% DHEA and 50% of the pro-horomone to the pro-hormone that converts to 1-test via 2 steps.

Anyways, hopefully they worked out their quality control issues with the bottle you are using and you are not just taking DHEA. lol. Good luck.
I have three bottles of 1-Androsterone that I got from their rep as part of a trade. I'm curious as to whether or not this stuff is on the level now. How did you get into this conversation with PA about AMS? Aren't you pretty much all anti-hormonal?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I decided to give this compound a shot after reading different reviews and checking AMS's writeup. Supposedly the conversion rate is between the old diol and dione versions. I bought 3 bottles and I plan to dose 500mg the first week and then 600mg the next three weeks. If I like the cycle then I'll purchase a fourth bottle to make it just over 5 weeks.

Updates will be every day except on weekends unless there is something to report. I will list the workouts in depth, discuss side effects, and the overall feeling on the product.

My supplements during the cycle will be:

Life support- double dosed (2 bottles)
Fish oil- 1500mg 6 per day
Multivitamin
ON Whey protein
Muscle Milk Light
Universal Nutrition's Torrent for post workout

post cycle therapy will consist of 4 bottles of 6-oxo extreme, Drive, and Mass FX. I will not be using a research chemical for a SERM, but I do have some left over transdermal formestane incase of gyno flare up.

The only macro I'll be counting is protein and making sure that I get at least 200gr a day. Carbs will be all complex except for fruit and the small amounts in my shakes. My current bodyweight is 195 at 15% body fat.

The numbers you'll see for my workouts may seem low but rest assured that my form and tempo are near perfect for each rep. Also I havent had a lifting partner since may of last year so no barbell bench exercises the entire time. I now have someone just for one day a week in which I will be able to bench.

I am open to all suggestions and criticism. The package from Nutra should be arriving tomorrow or thursday.
I was thinking about using this in the future myself(I also have three bottles). I was thinking about dosing this at 400mg for 30 days and then 600mg for the last 10 days. I was also considering stacking it with a 19-Nor Tren product throughout. Anyhow, I'll be following along for sure.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
Day 4, off day. Very tired but didnt sleep too well last night cause my girlfriend was over. Any thoughts about time of dosage, so far I've just tried 300mg one hour preworkout, but thinking about increasing to 400mg or even the full 600mg to get the most circulating. Any ideas are welcome. I took advantage of the superbowl sale as well, saved $30!!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 4, off day. Very tired but didnt sleep too well last night cause my girlfriend was over. Any thoughts about time of dosage, so far I've just tried 300mg one hour preworkout, but thinking about increasing to 400mg or even the full 600mg to get the most circulating. Any ideas are welcome. I took advantage of the superbowl sale as well, saved $30!!!

I upped my dosage to 600mgs and just spread it thru the day when i did. 2 am, 2 pre-workout, 2 before bed.

I have about a bottle and a half i plan on saving, i really like this stuff and want to get myself more bottles so i could run a full 6-8 week cycle and push the limits to see how i feel. Id MUCH rather run this stuff instead of all the methyls. I plan on running it with the deca theyve put out as well.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
I got the 4th on the way along with my PCT. Read some more epinions about the 1-androsterone and what I got was +10lbs to compound lifts each week, that's pretty awesome. We shall see though, because all my sets are all out strength all the time.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just remember the pump, the feeling, and the strength i got from 1-andro and this is VERY VERY similar. I just wish it wasnt so expensive but i guess you must pay to play.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wish I had friends overseas in countries where 1-t and 1-ad powder is still legal.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I have three bottles of 1-Androsterone that I got from their rep as part of a trade. I'm curious as to whether or not this stuff is on the level now. How did you get into this conversation with PA about AMS? Aren't you pretty much all anti-hormonal?
I was exchanging emails with PA a few weeks ago and I asked him about AMS's 1-AD, I'm not sure how the topic was brought up specifically, but I asked him about it and that is what he said. No I'm not anti-hormonal.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I was exchanging emails with PA a few weeks ago and I asked him about AMS's 1-AD, I'm not sure how the topic was brought up specifically, but I asked him about it and that is what he said. No I'm not anti-hormonal.
Okay, just wondering. I guess I'll roll the dice on this one then. These bottles did come from their rep., so maybe there's a better chance that these are at least mostly 1-Androsterone.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
Workout #3 Tri's and Calves

I haven't worked them in about 2 weeks so the anxiety to hit 'em hard was great. My chest is killing me so I didn't even attempt close grip bench, but instead went with pushups.

Skull Crushers w/ EZ bar
-2 warmup sets
-3*60lbs +bar 5-8 reps
-Increased in weight
Bench Dips supersetted with Close Grip Pushups
-12/12
-10+25lbs/10
Rope Extensions on Pulley Systems
-3*80lbs 8-10 reps

Seated Calf Raise
-1 warmup set
-4*100lbs 8-12 reps
-2*45lbs 15reps

Really tough workout and just as rewarding. The pump was great. I forgot to mention that I usually down a sugar free Full Throttle energy drink 10min before my workouts. I get them at discount.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Sugar Free Full Throttle never really sat well with me. I got sick of the nasty ginger taste with Monster low carb too.

surprisingly I can still drink Rockstar Carb Free. I like that odd tart flavor. My friend used to work for them and I'd get 500 cans at a time for free, so I'd be drinking those all day. Yep, they are still good.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
Rockstars taste like liquid Sweet Tarts. I like the mountain dew type flavor of Full Throttle a little better. I forgot to mention that my dosage is now 100mg AM, 400mg preworkout, and 100mg prebed.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Did you say you are throwing in DecaVol or not ? I thought you mentioned something about doing that.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
Did you say you are throwing in DecaVol or not ? I thought you mentioned something about doing that.
I said that I spent way too much money already to even consider buying 3-4 bottles of decavol. This company needs to up the pills, mg's, or both. Then more people might actually try this stuff. Everyone is so use to buying one bottle of a designer for each cycle.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I think we need a transdermal variation of these two-step prohormones, but that's just me. Any negative or positive changes in libido?

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, my libido is down a little, definite increase in refractory time

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
Workout #4 Back

Pretty subpar workout. Here's the deal, I work at Bally's, but still have an old membership to another gym, so most of the time the different dumbbells and pulley systems mess me up a lot.

Assisted Pull-Ups (I weigh 195 and just started pullups again)
-2 warmup sets (Huge Pump, couldn't believe it.)
-3 sets with 40lbs assistance, 8-10 reps
Barbell rows, overhand wide grip
-2 warmups for lower back
-3*115 (bar included) 10-12 reps
Lat Pulldown machine (bad choice here)
-1*150 12 reps
-2*170 8-10 reps
Close grip pulley row (hardest pulley system I've ever used)
-3*90lbs 8-10 reps
Back extensions (gym closing)
-1 warmup bodyweight
-2*25lbs 12 reps

I remember the libido I had with Drive and RPM, to quote Jesse Ventura: "Sexual Tyrannosaurus". I just don't think about it as much as I used to. I've noticed that I'm somewhat fuller looking than usual, not alot, but it's noticeable by me and friends.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
Day off. I went to bed around 1am and my cat kept waking me up then the alarm went off at 8am for a training session at 9. Never recovered from the lack of sleep during the day so tonight would not have been good at all. Plus I have saturday open to workout today. Definitely need 8 hours of sleep on this stuff otherwise the lethargy will get you big time. People said I looked like 'death'.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think we need a transdermal variation of these two-step prohormones, but that's just me. Any negative or positive changes in libido?

I brought this up as well in a thread but i didnt really get any response. I feel like this could be a great way to get the cost of raws down and have it be legal and effective.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
Workout #5, Start of Week 2

Shoulders

Lateral Raise Machine (stayed at 90 throughout unlike last time)
-4*90lbs 7-10 reps
Dumbbell Lateral Raise Burnout
-1*15lbers 15 reps
Barbell Shrugs (did these in the squat rack and were harder to pick up than from a bench like last week)
-3*285lbs 6-8 reps
Dumbell Shrugs
-1*75lbs 12 reps
Upright Rows, Close Grip
-3*75lbs 8-10 reps
Inverted Front Raise
-3*15lbers 8-10 reps

Really really good pump, not alot in the strength department though, which better start happening...

I just want to comment on how awesome Torrent is for PostWO, 8gr of leucine!!!! I wish nutra carried the 6lber that came out recently so it was more cost effective. hint hint.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
Workout #6 Chest

Decent workout, nothing to write home about, went up in flat bench. That's about it. I'm trying for 4 sets of 6 reps on bench now, instead of a 1RM set to end it with.

Flat Barbell Presses
-2 warmups
-1*165lbs 6 reps
-3*175lbs 5-6 reps (added another set)
Decline Barbell Presses
-3*165lbs 6-8 reps
Incline Dumbbell Flyes
-3*40lbers 8-10 reps
Pulley Flyes
-1*60lbs each side 6 reps (impossible)
-1*50lbs each side 8 reps (burnt out)

Pretty unsatisfied with the lack of strength increases. How high did people run the original 1-AD in terms of mg's? I might bump up and run it for 30 days instead of 40 if I can increase the dosage.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
Workout #7 biceps and calves

Alright workout, my right bicep was hurting more than the left one during the workout, not sure why.

Seated Simultaneous Hammer Curls
-2 warmup sets
-1*35lbers 10 reps
-2*40lbers 8-10 reps
Straight bar, shoulder width, preacher curls
-1*30lbs+bar(25-30lbs) 10reps
-2*40lbs+bar
Incline Dumbbell Curls
-3*30lbers 7-8 reps

Calf press machine
-4*150lbs 12-15 reps
Hack squat calf raises