Decabolen/SDNG/H-Drol Pulse Log(unsponsored)

belmont316

Awards
Ok first off, im expecting to get the flaming of a lifetime for doing this. I will not respond nor head any of your advice so dont even bother.

First my expierence with anabolic steroids/PHs:
Used 1-AD back in da day
Dianabol/Winstrol cycle
Dianabol/Sustanon 250/Winstrol cycle
(dbol 35mg/ED wk1-2.5, sust 250 750mg shots EOD wk1-6, winstrol 50mg ED wk 7-9, clomid/nolva/trib post cycle therapy)
I used Nolva/Clomid/Tribulus for my PCTs

my pics are at bodyspace under belmont316, it wont let me post a link you will have to look it up manually

and i will update my pics there also those pics are from 1 year ago, I am currently the same weight 200lbs but I have some ab definition right now and am currently MID-BULK

What I plan to do here is,
(I may up the dosage as I see fit as well, but this is how it stands thus far)

Day 1:
1 Decabolen cap 45mg

Day 2:
2 SDNG caps

Day 3:
1 H-drol Cap 25mg

I plan on running this cycle for approx 4-5 weeks maybe shorter, maybe longer, depends on potential sides

post cycle therapy:
(note: I have nearly 1000mg of real Nolvadex from an old cycle on hand just incase any gyna pops up)

5mg ED nolvadex throughout the 'cycle'

Then when im done Im using 6-Oxo/RXT inverse tapered, Retain and Tribulus(maybe some HGW too).

In doing this I know there will be no way to detect what may be causing the gains but thats not really the purpose of this; Im just doing this log for entertainment purposes.

Supplements I am currently taking:

Kre-Alkalyn
L-Arginine
Fish oil
Milkthistle
Multivitamin
Ephedrine/Caffeine(10mg/100mg 2x day FYI)
NaNO Vapor for Pre-WO
Isopure whey isolate
Syntha-6

I don't plan on changing my diet much, but Im sure my appetite will be spurred on quiet a bit. My diet consist mainly of chicken, sweet potatoes, potatoes, eggs, 1% milk, turkey, shredded wheats/oatmeal. I never eat eat anymore and I dont drink, I havent been to a restaurant in like 2 years, lol.

my liver has been bad, now who wants to watch me punish it? :head:

Ya If theres anything I forgot to mention W/E you get the idea.

belmont316

Awards
OK a little about my stats:

last time I

benched:

135x10, 225x8, 250x6, 275x3

I went for a max style bench WO a couple weeks ago and finished 295x2

Deadlifts:

135x10, 225x10, 315x5, 365x3
I attempted 405 last week but was owned. lol

Squats:

I dont enjoy squats i pulled a muscle in back a few years ago but i do squat and I can squat 275 beyond parralell but i never go heavier

on the leg slide my current my current last set is about 15 total plates x 10 reps

so ill keep tabs on any strength or endurance increases.

belmont316

Awards
Also I have been taking the SDNG for a week now 2 caps before I workout,

When I first took the sdng I noticed a bit of euphoria I guess I was feeling rather energized but that only happened the first time I took it

during the first week I actually noticed a drop in my libido and less restful sleep, but after about a week ( i dont have a GF ) i noticed increased libido and I am sleepy very heavy remembering 3 dreams the other night.

I also noticed a bit o moodiness but I am kinda moody anyway (wtf u lookin at???) haha jk, I am currently on unemployment and like i said dont have a GF so... yea you would be moody too I think.

Id say yesterday was the first day I felt anything from the SDNG workout wise, after a little over a week, on my leg workout yesterday, I was actually working out first thing in the morning and im def not a morning person, and on my squats I was doing much deeper reps. Then on the legslide, in my previous post i mentioned the set and that was actually a personal best, but Ive really been working on my diet and note my other supps! also on my last exersize quad xtensions, I noticed i was stacking the entire thing for 15+ reps, after 10 i stopped counting and went into attack mode every set.

The day before that I did shoulders in a different gym because the power was out, I didnt notice anything too much, but I was uncomfortable in the enviornment.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
well it sounds like you know wat your doing just get blood work done and be safe
good luck

belmont316

Awards
Alright today I did bench heres how the sets went:

(i was repping 225 so hard there was an audible clank of the weights when i started the negative part of the rep, lol)

135x10, 185x8, 225x6, 250x3(savin strength), 275x6, 295x4 (1 assisted)

flat DB press:

80lbs x 10, 100x10, 110x8, 110x6

incline DB

80x10, 90x9, 100x8

then I did some cable work: high low medium flyes, and did the chest fly machine 1 handed, nearly stacking it on my final set and final exercise.

so all in all so far JUST TAKING THE SDNG,

I improved actually 3 reps on my max bench, and did more warm-up work

in the flat Db sector, reps were improved by 3 on final sets approx.. and do note i was bringing the DB's down so low they were nearly touching my shoulder, which is deeper than i usually go, so deeper and more reps here,

incline DB same thing...incredibly deep reps and more reps, and after all the heavy benching I did i was rather impressed i did not expect to do so well

as far as sides....

I am already prone to acne so its hard to say, but im having a couple zits pop up, i dont care though. i also find myself to actually feel calmer throghout the day but in the gym during my first 2 exercises, i wanted blood.

also, i have dropped 3 lbs in weight since i started this new routine, and im gaining more definition, im pretty sure its just water weight as my eyes seem to be getting a little redder like im permanently stoned, ive since purchased a 1 gallon container i been carrying around true meat head style. thats what it takes tho...

libido, feeling pretty horny lately even with the ephedrine in my diet i been feeling pretty chubby 24/7, lol.

yea thats pretty much all for today, tommorow, its deadlifts, im quite interested to see what is in store for tommorow....

going for 405 again!!!! :head: BYYAAHHHHH!!!

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
lookin strong
i will follow this for sure

belmont316

Awards
ok today will be my first day taking the decabolen for those of you unfamiliar with it, it is composed of:

4-Chloro-17a-Methyl-Andro-4-Ene-3,17b-Diol 25 mg
2a,17a-Dimethyl-17b-Hydroxy-5a-Androstan-3-One 10 mg
2-Ene(17a-Methyl-Etioalacholan-2-Ene-17b-Ol) 10mg

25mg of halodrol,
10mg of phera plex and,
10mg of superdrol

hopefully this is a good clone and i get some good gains, but just taking the SDNG seems to be working good too.

as the typical BB motto goes...more must be better though right??? :head:

belmont316

Awards
ok ladies and girls,

~2 weeks on SDNG and first dose of Decabolen Pre-WO today:

i have just got done eating my PWO stuff food/supps after doing to some back workout here are the results thus far:

warmed up with about 15 wide grips and did some hanging crunches,

stalked the weights for a few minutes visualizing my work out :head:

started out with DEADLIFTS for lower-back and a warm up
(note: my hamstrings and quads were still slightly sore from doing legs on tuesday)

started out

135x10 reps
225x6
315x4

i mentioned in my last post i thought about going for 405, but the 315 felt heavier than i wanted it to, so:

365x1 which ties my personal best but then i decided i had to drop a gear on myself, and i did,

375x1 - which is a ways off from my 405 goal but only 30 more lbs and i dont even lift with gloves or chalk

so +10 lbs on my deadlift max and a personal best. :head:

next exercise HEAVY T-BAR one of my personal favorite exercises

started out:
3-45 plates x 10 - repped them really hard
4-45 plates x 8 not as good of range as id have hoped but still i havent gone beyond 4 plates since my sustanon cycle,

then i did

4-45plates with a 10lb on it for 6 reps

id consider that a recent personal best as i have not gone over that amount since my sustanon cycle which was over 1 YEAR AGO

next, lat pulls,

200x8
220x6
230x5 im not sure if thats totally correct but i was only 2 more plates away from STACKING the lat pull, lol.

thats also a personal best even over my sust cycle.

then i did some close undergrip lat pulls, bent over db rows, and some one arm cable rows, these lifts were right on par with normal/above average. finished off with weighed decline crunches, hanging crunches, kneeling rope crunches. called it a day and drank my protein...

summary: personal bests across the board, weight is back on the rise since i cut out the ephedrine, it seemed to be keeping me up at night.

but i will note!! i have been taking these supps for about 1 month though and have not been making the gains im making right now, diet is about the same, slightly cleaner.

Kre-Alkalyn
Syntha-6
Whey Isolate
Dhea
BCAA caps
L-Arginine

and I recently quit drinking and have been working on my diet, I still have not topped my PB bench record....yet

belmont316

Awards
i initially thought the superdrol NG may be drying me out, but after taking the ephedrine out of my regimen i am almost certain it was the ephedrine.

other than that mood seems slightly above normal, could be due to the recent lifts, could be the decabolen...

i took 2 caps of it, not gonna lie.

i have since decided i think im just going to do the decabolen by itself right now to test if its something id like to stock up on, or just go back to 'real' AAS. although the bottle it comes in looks damned illegal lol.

saving the H-drol

libido is up, i think i may be pumping out more pheromones too, everyone seems to be very at ease around me and glad to chat, and very respectable,,, i noticed this while i was taking winstrol too, sub males would even give me entire bottles of supps to test. havent been around too many girls to be observant of this possible side benefit, however i no longer drink so it may be hard to test this on a mass scale.

belmont316

Awards
ARMS!!!!

well i havent had a workout this good in quite sometime, could be a placebo effect, could be dialing in my sleep patterns, could be getting a job at the rival gym of mine(maybe i can scam on their girls... lol), could be syntha-6?? its quite the mystery, but this is what i will note:

massive PUMP, after two sets of curls, i couldnt even touch my shoulder, usually that happens after 2 exercises for me

i had such a gnarly pump it was borderline painful in my hands as the veins were so full of blood like i had been hanging upside down.

noticed my chest and shoulders are making some visible gains....

anyway as far as workout goes, well, pretty much everything went up in either reps or weight...

EZ BAR CURLS

25s each side x 15
35s x 10
45s x 9
45s x 6

PREACHER CURLS SUPER SET WITH HAMMER DB

25s x 15 / 40 lb dbs x 8 each side

35s x 9 / 35 x 8

45s x 5 / 30 x failure drop to 25 db x failure

CABLE BAR CURLS/ CABLE HAMMER GRIP BAR

stack x 10 / 60% stack x 6

stack x 10 / 50% stack x failure

80% stack x 12 / 40% stack x failure

TRICEPS

seated double hand overhead single DB XTENSIONS

100lb db x 10
110lb db x 10
120lb db x 8

skull crushers

25s each side x 15
35s x 12
45s x 8

reverse grip pull downs SUPERSET pushdowns

stack x 12 / stack x 10

stack x 10 / stack x 10

stack x 8 or 9... / stack x 7-8

3 sets of dips to failure.

overall, really great workout, didnt get sloppy with my form at all, except a little swing on the 45s ez bar curls and 120lb DB tri xtension but wtf ever i was puttin in work!

it feels like my blood pressure is up, overall sense of well being, but that could be attributed to my recent job deal....

who knows ill keep more tabs on the psychological tabs, i noticed a lot more looks from girls lately; i think im just getting my confidence back though and is showing.

whatever- i just feel good right now. :p

belmont316

Awards
also my modified pulse cycle now looks like:

Day 1:

90mg Decabolen (2 caps)

Day 2:

3 SDNG caps

I will try running the H-drol by itself and compare against Decabolen, sides/gains/phsychological FX

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
Wow, this is going to be intense! I wouldn't feel comfortable taking that much oral steroids, but I respect your decision.

I'm going to follow this.
Good luck bro!

belmont316

Awards
decided to up my nolva intake to this, seriously, i dont want gyna lol.

Day 1 - 10mg
Day 2 - 5mg

ok today im going to do calves/traps/forearms/abs

kind of a semi-rest day for me since i plan to do shoulders on sunday.

Shrugs are the only exercise i typically keep tabs on weight wise out of those muscle groups i listed,

but last week went something like this:

BB shrugs
135x15
225x12
315x10
405x7

DB shrugs:
80x15
110sx10
110sx10
110sx8

other exercises i do include rope shrugs (using rope grip on low pulley)

and also grabbing a 45 plate and doing one arm shrugs for reps to failure.

ANYWAY we shall see how later today goes...maybe, i got for 500lb shrugs lol :head: naahhh i wont get too greedy....

belmont316

Awards
well guys i just got back from the gym it was a pretty good day overall.

BB shrugs

135x15
225x12
315x10

now this is where not using gloves sucks, i went for my recent usual of 405 last set, yet i think whoever used the olympic bar in the squat rack must have been playing around with some chicken mcnuggets or using KFC chicken grease for lotion cuz i couldnt even hang onto the damn thing....

i got 5 reps @ 405 b4 the stupid thing slipped out of my hand i was rather mad,

i went for it again and got 3 more reps before it slipped again...

im sure that i was capable of going up in weight today but curse that greasy olympic bar!!!!!:rant: definately going to get some gloves or straps now.

i still felt good about sort of doing 2 sets @ 405 tho :head:

i dropped it back down to 315x8, i really held my form at the top of the rep til i had veins popping out of my collar bone area and front delts!

i was getting a great pump, noticing some new dept to the shadow where the trap comes into my neck until mr. I-COME-TO-THE-GYM-TO-BS-WITH-PPL-AND-NOT-WORK-OUT came along...

anyway.

DB shrugs
110x12
110x10
110x12 <--(noticed gym rival showed up mid set)

so idk u can tell i didnt make any huge or phenomenal platuea busting gains, but i made some gains despite having just a bad overall day from outside sources.

anyway, i think im going to keep a numerical measure of any sides i feel....

i will now start keeping tabs on sides in these categorys and rate them, RATING OF "5" BEING NORMAL FOR ME

Pains(ligaments/kidneys/headaches, etc)
Unwanted Aggression
Mood Swings
Libido/Strength of member(lol)
Acne
Well-being

this is day 3 on the decabolen, ~2 weeks SDNG

remember 5 is the ''NORMAL'' for me rating.

pains: 6 (potentially feeling some kidney pain but not positive yet) im increasing water, i think i may just be a little dehydrated?

agression: 5 feeling normal

moodswings:6 my mood has been slightly more suseptable to mood swings lately

libido/strength of member: 7 me so hawny / 8 u know that chevy commercial...like a rock?

acne: 4 my face actually looks a little clearer than usual

wellbeing: 7, overall, despite having a little more moodswing

If anyone else has any sides they think i should keep track of or think i missed something or would like me to keep track of feel free! (ill get blood work / liver values checked after everything so u can see what kinda damage happens)

yea that sums it up for today, i think i may take an off day tommorow, my tri-ceps feel pretty sore so i may not want to do shoulders 2 morrow, plus its sunday, on the 7th day, he rested.... :head:

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
this is a very GOOD LOG very detailed

belmont316

Awards
I have been getting very lethargic post workout, but post workout only, i believe the cause is

Using NaNO Vapor i think i get a caffeine related crash, although i only take 1 scoop of it,

I take 1 Lipo-6 cap in the morning after breakfast, sometimes a bronkaid tab with it depending on how i feel, so more caffeine crash,

So after i workout all the blood is in my muscles, THEN i have my PWO shake, and my PWO meal, after i get done with that meal im pretty pooped, but about 30-40 mins later i feel good

but i noticed today i was little more lethargic than usual post workout, i have only consumed ~200mg caffeine today, down from about 300mg caffeine per day and 40mg ephedrine per day.... its kinda hard to tell at this point id say nothing major that a normal person couldnt tolerate.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you might want to try (at least once) taking the sdng about 30-45 minutes before taking the decabolen. the DHEA in SDNG helps with the lethargy some

Fergs103

Awards
The decabolen has been a killer for me post workout as well, but after 45min or so it passes. Well keep it up man I've been waiting to see what other people are getting with decabolen.

belmont316

Awards
when researching this supp i couldnt find much info about it at all, so i thought id keep a very detailed log on it for others to view.

fergs103 thats intresting we notice the same lethargy, it will be intresting to see if any other sides are similiar.

Bentrell

Bentrell

Awards
Im pumped to see how this works out for you. I just got my Decabolen in this past week, but Im not starting my cycle until the week after next cause Im using this past week and this coming week to clean out my system.

Fergs103

Awards
when researching this supp i couldnt find much info about it at all, so i thought id keep a very detailed log on it for others to view.

fergs103 thats intresting we notice the same lethargy, it will be intresting to see if any other sides are similiar.
Well so far all I've noticed is a crash after lifting that I didn't have before. I also get a brief bloody nose or a sharp headache for a bit, but that could just be blood pressure which could act up with any ph. If I notice anything else I'll let you know, in the mean time I'll be watching this log really closely.

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
I'm a little confused, so you no longer are going to pulse H-Drol?

belmont316

Awards
yea i really want to test the two against each other to see if i want to stock up on either one of them in particular so i will run two seperate logs, although the decabolen has Halodrol-50 in it(25mg/capsule).

so basically its looking like this:

Day 1:Decabolen 90mg(2caps)
Day 2:SDNG 3 Caps
Nolva Day 1:10mg Day 2:5mg

Im already thinkin about getting greedy and taking more but Im going to control myself, when i get a new supp im prone to take way more than I should.

On a side note I am taking today off and I conducted a little expierement

I took 1SDNG cap, and 1 Decabolen cap on an empty stomach with a scoop of Syntha-6, and did not do anything physical, and have not noticed any lethargy at all, or anything really for that matter. No psychoactive FX and I took it at 12:00 and its 1:30 now soooo yea I think theres something to do with the pump you get working out having such great pumps all the blood pumped into your muscles creating lethargy, thats my theory.

Another thing, I actually took apart the decabolen cap to smell it and see if it smelled like AAS and I didnt notice anything, I also tasted it and it had aboslutely no taste at all.

I tasted the SDNG It has a herbal taste, and I also tasted a DHEA capsule and it had a mild medeciney taste.

Id expect the Decabolen to have a taste or odor but none at all, so I'll just have to keep tabs on my strength and sides to see if it isnt bogus...

ONE THING I REALLY WANTED TO SAY:

Sometimes I workout for months on end without using a single supplement other than protein and multivitmans/vitamins and sometimes i dont even have protein, and I still make gains. I do NOT believe supplements are even comparable to proper diet/nutrition, sleep, and training. I would estimate supps are worth about 15-20%(at most) to your training. I believe this because when I was younger I was supp crazy and Id buy all kinds of garbage and crap and not even be close to the gains I made only using protein. I recently came into a bit of money by getting the deposit back on my house so I decided to try out some diff supps like I usually do when I have money.

Prior to getting these supps I was still making gains, but the increase in gains has definately been accelerated with the new supps but I think developing a proper deit, eating pattern, sleep pattern, and training routines/variations are the key to the supplements yeilding their greatest effect!

belmont316

Awards
Okay guys I finally stopped being lazy and took some current photos

First pic is me at 18 years old before my weight training class in high school, a beast of a man standing all of 6 ft tall, weighing in at a staggering 140lbs. note: I am wearing a SIZE SMALL SHIRT in that pic and look how the arm opening is hanging like a wizard sleeve! LOL

All these pics I took today weighing at 202 lbs as of yesterday. 4 Years later at age 22....

I hope thats some inspiration for anyone who considers themselves a 'hard gainer', EAT!!! EAT!!! EAT!!!

:head:

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Great log man!! Looks like you might have some gyno from those pics though?

belmont316

Awards
I got a little gyna when I was going through pueberty, but my BF% is really high right now, when i get it into the low teens everything will look a lot better, i cant wait to finish this bulk and do some cutting.

Quit making fun of my nipples :rant:

lol jk... it will look alot better when i cut, i promise!

belmont316

Awards
Alright guys today I did shoulders after taking a rest day yesterday. I was pretty revved up to see how things we're going to go.

Lets see though first my sides/fx log:

agression: 7.5 definately on the rise. finding i have little patience for somethings

moodswings: 5 no moodiness but increased agression

libido/strength of member: 7/7 slightly above average

acne: 5

wellbeing: 7 feeling all around better as of late

lethargy: 7 yesterday around 10pm i just absolutely crashed, and i had only been up since 9am. i had 40mg ephedrine/ 200mg caffeine too yesterday. post workout has been pretty gnarly too as far as getting extremely tired

appetite: 7.5 quite hungry lately

the only thing i dont like is getting lethargic...but im an animal in the gym sooo... its a trade off.

SHOULDERS!

LAST WEEK: this is too the best of my knowledge for last weeks military DB, thats the only thing that applies as I worked out at a different gym last week and used their machines.

so last weeks military db 1st exercise:

55x8, 70x6,85x5, 90x3+1 assisted(EXTREMELY HEAVY TO ME, 70% ROM)

this weeks military db

55sx6
70sx6
85sx6 (this set felt extremely solid and I got them out of the hole all by myself with no assist which ive never done b4, FULL ROM)

then i did a personal best: 95s x 3 + 2 assisted (they didnt even feel as heavy as the 90s did last week, id say 70% ROM, everything else FULL ROM 2day)

i'd consider this workout a great success in terms of obvious power/strength gain. still 202lbs tho.

Standing military press (strict form no cheating with using legs to launch it up)

135x6
155x7
135x8

Then I went on to side lateral raises dropsets:

30lbs x failure DROP 25lbs x failure DROP 15lbs x failure
25lbs x failure DROP 20lbs x failure DROP 15lbs x failure
25lbs x failure DROP 20lbs x failure DROP 15lbs x failure

then I did this superset exercise I dont really see anyone else do but I do it for rear delts/middle delts. you lay sideways in an incline bench with your shoulder against the backrest and hold your arm straight out perpendicular to your body and do raises to work your rear delt, then when you hit failure you move your arm parrellel with your body and do raises to work your middle delt

anyway if you figure that out, i did

15lbs x 13 rear, 15lbs x 4. R&L arm

20lbs x 14 rear, 20lbs x 2. R&L arm

End of workout.

Last week I ended with 17.5lbs on the rear/middle delt finisher so I went up a little bit there too.

Other notes:

Been a lot more confident lately, really relaxed while chatting to people. I even started a conversation with one of my 'gym rivals' (people who workout at similiar times and i keep tabs on their form & weight lifted but dont talk to, lol, only a few of em tho im really freindly). I think more girls have been checking me out too lately. Seen a girl at the gym who once turned me down at the bar back when I drank. She saw me in my wife beater I could tell she wanted to talk to me so bad, but I was like 'wtf you starin at I dont want your number!' in my head. I felt good about that for some reason.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Haha i was making fun of your nipples. I was just informing you incase you didnt know because nipple issues are not fun. Im dealing with some mild gyno right now but, Letro seems to be working so Im happy. You might want to pick a strong Ai cause you may run into some problems later in this cycle. Other than that long post i just wrote this cycle looks great Eat up brotha!!!

belmont316

Awards
Yea link im running nolva thru the entire cycle, its been keeping any gains so far extremely dry, that and lipo-6+ephedrine seems to be keeping me pretty dry but i been drinking water and eating like armageddon is coming!

belmont316

Awards
ok did my legs today!!

results are rather impressive!

did my usual squatting routine of:

warm up squats w-bar only x 15
135x12
185x10
225x10
275x7

gained some reps, also getting a lot deeper with the reps

Leg slide/press:

started heavier than usual with

10plates total x 12
14plates total x 9
16plates total x 7

I believe on my sust cycle 14 plates was my max but I was upperbody wild back then, like a huge triangle with stick legs lol

then i did the
midget kicker exercise i call them, its for glute/hams

last week i did stack x 10 for 3 sets, this week

stack x 20 for 2 sets

hamstring curl machine

stack x 7
stack x 6

quad extensions

stack x 15

I didnt do too much isolation work since my legs were pretty tired but I did improve my max on the legslide. :head:

Agression: 8.5... i been having day dreams of fighting people, today i felt like my legs were as powerful as a running back and that surely in a game of tackle football with my freinds id be crushin people even running the ball...maybe its just the great weekend of NFL playoffs this weekend...maybe not?

Lethargy: 6 didnt get any lethargy yesterday actually felt pretty good. upped my stim intake though but i fell asleep quite easily.

Everything else sidewise; nothing worth mentioning

belmont316

Awards
alright did back today, still havent gotten any lifting straps, so deads,

135x10,
225x8
315x5
365x1
315x3

didnt go up to my max again, but i did more work, and i did it faster today, next week, straps 4 sure

next exercise,

heavy T-bar
3 plates x 10,
4 plates x 7 85% ROM
4 plates + 25 plate x 4 75%ROM
3 plates x 9

lat bar

230x8 90% ROM
STACK x 5 70% ROM
240 x 5 80% ROM

ya i did go pretty heavy and sacrafice some rep quality, but i also did:

seated row machine, seated 1 arm cable rows, 1 set of widegrip pulls x failure, reverse grip lat pulldown supersetted with close grip lat pulldown. i did these with really good form in the 8-12 rep range.

i think i made some gains in strength this week,
still weighing 202 lbs, i think my body composition is changing though

i noticed some ladies were chatty with me today, one even touched my shoulder and said i was gettin big and asked me ''all natural?'' she is a sheriff so, naturally i backhanded her right off the bat. LOL not.

as far as sides, aggression seems to be the most notable side thus far and some lethargy post workout.

not really making any size gains just getting stronger, and damn i been eatin man....

today for example

ive had a ~3/4 gallon of 1%milk
4 syntha-6 22g protein shakes
i reckon thats about 200g of protein alone there

i had a bowl of cheerio's lol
5 eggs w/light cheese & milk added to it
3 packets of oatmeal
string cheese
1/4 cup of natural peanut butter
fish burrito(tortilla, shredded cheese, beans, fish, magno salsa)
large casadia(bean and cheese)

ill prolly sneak a little more peanut butter and one more protein shake later 2nite,

but i mean,
protein shakes alone = 1000 calories
3 tortillas/3 oatmeal packets = 720
12 servings of 1% milk = 1500
5 eggs = 300
cheerios = 150

3670 calories from what i can count off boxes

+beans/cheese/peanutbutter, also ate a small piece of french bread

im guessing around 4100-4300+ calories and 250-300g+ of protein and im not gaining any weight, absolutely rediculous. i think im gonna take up drinking again and hit the 99 cent menu at mcdonalds!!!

i think my body composition is changing at least and im def gettin stronger.

belmont316

Awards
well i just really want to say first of all im outright shocked at my bench workout 2day, my weight has been maintaining so i believe i am recomping but i wasnt quite sure;

anyway, today i did CHEST and i wanted to go for a max style routine

135x10
225x6
250x3
275x2
315 x 3 no assists

i find that to be rather rediculous, seeing as my weight has been maintaining at 202 despite the fact im eating small villages for breakfast lunch and dinner but im stoked :head:

after that i was really in shock i wasnt expecting to pwn 315 like that

then after that i decided to do something different than usual keeping with the trend and i did some gnarly tri-sets

trisetted:

incline chest flyes
closegrip bench
incline db bench

did 3 sets, 6-12 reps

then i moved into another section and set up another triset

db pullovers
chest flyes
decline smith bench

3 sets 7-10 reps

then i did some seated chest fly on the machine, did them with 1 arm x 3 sets

only other thing besides that massive bench i did today that was notable was:

even while trisetting that first group of exercises i was able to get 95lb DB's up for incline db by myself on the 3rd set, i also find that to be rediculous lol. :head: daddy like

ehhh other than that, sides were relatively mild today i did not feel the slightest out of the norm at any point really, i feel a little awkward at my new job right now thats because im just starting there but other than that i feel great.

even the lethargy i havent really noticed, but i have been taking 2 DHEA caps with the decabolen b4 i work i workout.

added chromium piconolate or whatever to my current supp stack.

asses wuz kicked, names wuz taken. AMEN!

belmont316

Awards
i re-nig on my previous statement regarding PWO lethargy. it is pretty bad man, im almost too lazy to eat. lol.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
try taking 1 sdng 45 min before the decabolen for the lethargy. it should help

belmont316

Awards
i have tried taking 2 SDNG caps and 1 decabolen Pre WO, still the same result. I find taking some stims obviously helps, but I had to workout late last nite. Im working out at 3:00 today sooo i think i will take 20mg/100mg epehdrine(bronkaid tab)/caffeine(lipo-6 cap) Post WO and see how how that goes. Ive been trying to cut the stims out though.

Soooo yea.

belmont316

Awards
well just got done doing arms, i worked out with my buddy whos a lot stronger than me and works out a lot faster than me so i worked out at a lot different pace than usual, really taxing. always does 4 sets, hardly rests between sets lol.

did 21s starting at 65, 85, 95, 65. very little rest between sets.

then hammer curls, one arm cable curls.

triceps

rope downs

4x10 stack

skullcrushers

65x10, 85x10, 105x8, 85x9

overhead doublehanded DB xtension

80x10, 90x9,85x8, 80x11

did some like, laying one arm tri xtensions to burn out

yea, pretty grueling considering how fast he worksout, but i did better than usual trying to keep up with him.

belmont316

Awards
Did cardio today, legs got so pumped they were heavy. it was hard to run a mile but i did it fast enough, did some abs. That was it.

I think im going to just 1 decabolen cap in the morning ED.

the PWO lethargy is at a reality warping level. lol. other than that I 'feel' fine, my elbows hurt a little from the heavier lifting, but not much... Libido is going down a little bit I'd rate it at 4 now...Eyes seem to be kinda red all the time (no not yellow lol)

everything else seems to be stabilized.

At this point Im thinking decabolen would be best used as a recomp or cutting supplement It definately does not produce huge mass gains from what Ive seen so far, its been almost 2 weeks. Im getting stronger but all measurements are staying about the same but my bodyfat is lowering. Thus far the only truley impressive quality to this supplement is strength gains, comparable to dianabol without the water retention. But its only about halfway, so we shall see....

Fergs103

Awards
The decabolen is really good for strength, but your right about not getting massive gains. I only build for strength with size as a nice bonus so it works well for me, but I guess its just a personal preference

belmont316

Awards
ok today was shoulders again;

i had to workout late again, i had no NANOVAPOR cuz i got school tommorow morning

anyway:

seated DB military,

55x8
65x6
75x5
85x5
95x6

definate improvement over last week, gaining the large vein in my front delt when i get pumped

then i did

clean and press

135x8

then i got a little greedy and attempted 185 clean and press, i missed it the first time, then i

185x1 + 3 presses :head:

i only cleaned it once, **** is heavy.

then 175 x 3 + 3 presses

then 130x 8 press only

ive never cleaned 185 so i felt good about that

after that, did some cable mid delt work and my usual finishing exercise

so i definately gained some strength. weight is up a little.

anyway sides:

feel no pain in my body, no headaches

libido is down, hunger is normal, mood swings none, aggression is down from the beginning;
lethargy seems to vary, no lethargy today, i think that caffeine compounds the effect of the lethargy
libido is down, i havent relieved myself in like 3 days, lol.

so this leads me to believe my natural test is shut down now and i believe this will be my last week taking this supplement and i will begin my PCT and take some after pics and see how much of the strength i keep.

my BF is definately going down though. this is a great stealth supp if you dont want anyone to know youre taking anything hormonal since the sides have been mild for me and theres no explosion of mass like you might expect from something like this. this might be a good supplement for athletes that have weight classes, but if mass is all you care about, this is not for you, but you will impress people with your strength! legs tommorow, im going to have to train at night once again due to school, work.

belmont316

Awards
yesterday was pretty grueling. had my first day of school, got up at 5am with about 5 hours of sleep, so i did school from 8 to about 1,
then i had to work until 7:30,
then i went into the gym around 8:30 and hit legs, finally got home around 10 and passed the F out around 12.

legs, i did the same workout as last week, it was a lot easier though and i was gettin down real low on the final sets.

other than that i have relatively not sides at all that i can feel.
cant wait til spring time at the college and the lil skanks wear their skirts. lol.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its got to be hard to do an evening workout after that

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
ok today will be my first day taking the decabolen for those of you unfamiliar with it, it is composed of:

4-Chloro-17a-Methyl-Andro-4-Ene-3,17b-Diol 25 mg
2a,17a-Dimethyl-17b-Hydroxy-5a-Androstan-3-One 10 mg
2-Ene(17a-Methyl-Etioalacholan-2-Ene-17b-Ol) 10mg

25mg of halodrol,
10mg of phera plex and,
10mg of superdrol

hopefully this is a good clone and i get some good gains, but just taking the SDNG seems to be working good too.

as the typical BB motto goes...more must be better though right??? :head:

I hope your taking 2 pills a day or the results (well you won't have any results) You need at least 50mg of haladrol and 20 of pp to make any kind of significant gains. I'v seen gains with 10mg of SD though.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
At this point Im thinking decabolen would be best used as a recomp or cutting supplement It definately does not produce huge mass gains from what Ive seen so far, its been almost 2 weeks. Im getting stronger but all measurements are staying about the same but my bodyfat is lowering. Thus far the only truley impressive quality to this supplement is strength gains,.
With this product i would say the bare minimum weight gain would be 10lbs. I have seen as high as 25lbs from guys that purchase at my store. As it is 3 active steroids that produce on average 8 pounds each. So i would say something is wrong. Possible you are over training? Novla at 10mg is hindering gains? food intake? Not sure but i would say something is wrong

belmont316

Awards
i been eating like a beast, i posted a reply to a usual day of eating for me around 4k calories,

using syntha 6 and isopure mass in combo recently, 2 scoops of isopure mass and 1 scoop of syntha-6 = 400 calories/ 40g protein + 1% milk = probably 550-600 calories and 15-20g more protein

i take a shake like that first thing AM, postworkout, and b4 bed.

thats like 2500 calories alone there plus 160-175g of high quality protein, PLUS ALL MY FOOD, which while im at school its hard to eat but i been eating a metrx protein bars inbetween every class, they are just little ones ~190calories.

i think the nolva is keeping water retention in general, be it roid induced or just natural water retention down i actually think when i stop taking it ill gain water weight. you know its only been like 2.5 weeks i think since i started onto the decabolen i adjusted my intake of decabolen to

2 caps ED; morning, 1-2hours pre workout

but man i tell ya my strength is pretty incredible right now

my weight is going up though i think about 7-10 lbs by the time im done is how much ill gain depending on how much more rapidly i start to gain weight these next week or 2.

its only been exactly 14 days since my first dose of the decabolen and i have been averaging about 2 caps per day.

im doing bench today, so i wonder how much i can do today, maybe i can go for a little more than 315. sooo

anyway i am getting results i just wouldnt compare them to something like dianabol/sustanon 250 in terms of MASS.

belmont316

Awards
hi guys i was sick the last few days, i still did, chest, arms, and back- did pretty much same w/o as last week even though i pretty much felt like shyt, i ran out of kre alkalyn about 1 week ago as well. today i woke up and felt pretty much over it! im thinkn about switching to a 3day split routine soon.

belmont316

Awards
i took yesterday as a semi off day and today as a semi off day, just doing cardio and hitting my abs yesterday, and traps a little today.

i ended up upping the dosage to 3 caps recently, no pulse. at 2.5 weeks on the decabolen. and i will finish off the bottle like this. although i may make it an even 4 weeks as i did order 2 extra bottles of this stuff to add to the 'stash'

i measured my arm and they have grown 1/4" in 2.5 weeks and i swear my bodyfat is going down maybe im just going crazy, but the mirror dont lie!... i think the after pics will hopefully speak for themselves.

SIDES:

Everything actually feels really normal. I have no pains or anything like that but i know just because i feel normal does not mean everything is good and well in my body. So Im finally over that cold thats been going around and I feel really good tommorow should be a great lifting day, going for shoulders. The only thing notable is

libido seems to be fluctuating but everything is functioning well lol. even the
lethargy has seemed to subside but im still taking about 40mg ephedrine/ 300 mg caffeine ED. so that may combat it.
moodswings seem to feel pretty stable im but less euphoric than before.

everything else feels really similiar to right b4 i started taking the Decabolen now.

I guess i have been making improvements because my old workout partner who knew I juiced a while back suspects me of bein on 'something'. and a guy at the supermarket who i have never met before said, 'you know, i use to workout a lot, yada yada, i got liver failure yada yada yada just be careful bro!' so he must think im hittin the gas.

[note: he also told me he took PH's/etc for 3 years straight and would do 4 weeks on 1 week off, then i thought it was funny when he said ''you gotta take a break on that stuff'', lol]

anyway, tommorow ill post a more detailed log of my workout i know ive been slackin a little but I have a full semester, a job, and a workout routine and i just got over a cold. plus i live at home right now and my dad is a 'chore' nazi. so yah.