Cycle suggestions (After long layoff)

Scarecrow68

Awards
I'm new to the forum and this is my first post, so let me start by saying hi to everyone.
I'm gearing up to do my first Ph cycle and I've been reading tons of threads on the various Ph's and cycles. I have a lot of experience with steroids, but have been out of the loop for many many years and I find Phs' a little confusing A little background on me, I'm 39 yo, 6,4" and currently 220 lbs at approx 12%BF
I began lifting at age 17, and lifted consistantly for about five years before starting my first cycle. At that time, steroids were easier to obtain and my first cycle consisted of Deca/Dianabol and Hcg/Nolvadex
I made excellent gains and for the next several years I used various cycles consisting of
Test cyp
Deca
Sustanon 250
Primobolan
Primoteston
Parabolan
At Age 26, I got married, got a real job, had a family Etc...you know the story. And unfortunately, lifting took a backseat to everything else.
Fast-forward 12 years (and a nasty divorce later), and I'm single, back in the gym and picking up where I left off.
I've been lifting consistantly now for one year and have regained quite a bit of what I lost( thank god for muscle memory)
I've reached a point in my training where I'm ready to do a cycle. But things are different, and not wanting to risk my career by flirting with steroids and the law, I've been looking at doing a Ph cycle.
I am little confused on how these things work. With Steroids, you commonly stack two or more compounds together (Anabolic/Androgenic). Is it the same with Ph's?
I read in another thread to stack a class I with a class II Ph
While others say take things such as superdrol solo.
These are the items I currently have available
M-Drol
Epistane
P-Drol
Bold
**I also have some pre-ban...How would you factor that in?
Mag-10 (2 bottles)(bought pre-ban and stored)
Ergopharm 1AD (2 bottles)(bought pre-ban and stored)
Any input/suggestions (good or bad) is greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm new to the forum and this is my first post, so let me start by saying hi to everyone.
I'm gearing up to do my first Ph cycle and I've been reading tons of threads on the various Ph's and cycles. I have a lot of experience with steroids, but have been out of the loop for many many years and I find Phs' a little confusing A little background on me, I'm 39 yo, 6,4" and currently 220 lbs at approx 12%BF
I began lifting at age 17, and lifted consistantly for about five years before starting my first cycle. At that time, steroids were easier to obtain and my first cycle consisted of Deca/Dianabol and Hcg/Nolvadex
I made excellent gains and for the next several years I used various cycles consisting of
Test cyp
Deca
Sustanon 250
Primobolan
Primoteston
Parabolan
At Age 26, I got married, got a real job, had a family Etc...you know the story. And unfortunately, lifting took a backseat to everything else.
Fast-forward 12 years (and a nasty divorce later), and I'm single, back in the gym and picking up where I left off.
I've been lifting consistantly now for one year and have regained quite a bit of what I lost( thank god for muscle memory)
I've reached a point in my training where I'm ready to do a cycle. But things are different, and not wanting to risk my career by flirting with steroids and the law, I've been looking at doing a Ph cycle.
I am little confused on how these things work. With Steroids, you commonly stack two or more compounds together (Anabolic/Androgenic). Is it the same with Ph's?
I read in another thread to stack a class I with a class II Ph
While others say take things such as superdrol solo.
These are the items I currently have available
M-Drol
Epistane
P-Drol
Bold
**I also have some pre-ban...How would you factor that in?
Mag-10 (2 bottles)(bought pre-ban and stored)
Ergopharm 1AD (2 bottles)(bought pre-ban and stored)
Any input/suggestions (good or bad) is greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
Although it's stacking 2 class I's... BOLD + Epistane will give you a GREAT stack.... strength/hardness/vascularity would be emphasized.. a possible 10 pound gain of solid LBM. Another option is to run 1ad with BOLD, but again, it's two class I hormones... There's much to consider when creating a stack, looking for synergies, class I vs class II, androgenic vs anabolic, etc. If you have the cash for new PH's then I would suggest a Propadrol (made by EST) and Phera clone stack... the prop/phera stack is wonderful, it's dry, solid, and provides a WICKED libido boost from the propadrol, and should be good for the roaming bachelor. Another option is to just run your M-drol solo, and see how you like it... Allow me to also note, that AAS's are safer in a sense than prohormones... (IMO) and if you have experience with gear, maybe that would be a better option for you... but I could be wrong on this... I do not know your diet/training/dedication levels, so use your better judgement and good luck.