Trip-Dog needs your help america,M1T pulse ideas for my next cycle

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Trip-Dog needs your help america,M1T pulse ideas for my next cycle

OPERATION- "my sh*t is bananas is in the works" Ok here's the plan..i'm putting together my next test cycle.""GONNA RUN SUSTANON at 500mg for 12 weeks" ".I have a pile of orals that i need to use also.I want to incorpeerate M1T into the cycle somehow...I have Ax superdrol,original batch halodrol,methyl D,megazol,mega trn,methoxy tst,M1t......looking to somehow put a pulse together....something like

Monday-M1T @10mg

Tues-(non methyl)methoxy tst @10-12mg

Wed-Superdrol 20mg

Thurs-(non methyl)TsT,Zol??

Fri M1t @10mg

sat,and sun non methyl(tst,zol,or trn)

this is the first draft of my idea...subject to change..might play with doses a bit...and i'm gonna run armidex/finasteride everyday,and cabergoline twice a week

gonna run this around christmas..STILL PLANNING,and i am going to log it....any feedback about a m1t,superdrol pulse would be helpful...my support supps will be on point....frontloading way ahead of time.....post cycle will be torm/clomid..inverse to an A.I............also peptides will be in there too..ghrp-6,hexeralin,and igf-1...................feedback
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I think M1T is too intense to not take it everyday.
    Last edited by PumpingIron; 08-08-2007 at 10:18 AM. Reason: EDIT: SD as well.
  3. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    i know...i really don't want to destroy my lipids tho...somehow it's goin in there !!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Answers

The shutdown possibilities are pretty intense with this. How about lowering the doses?
  5. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

The shutdown possibilities are pretty intense with this. How about lowering the doses?
    shutdown ...it's gonna be with a 12 week test cycle..im gonna shut down regardless.... im not gonna run the orals all the way through though....
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I mised the sust. My bad.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Answers

isn't the idea behind pulsing to help minimize shut down.
    12 weeks of test is going to shut you down regardless.
    maybe just reduce the dose and take daily. that way you get a more consistent stream of hormones with your orals.
  8. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

sounds almost like an oxy...moron haha.

Rough draft....

1-2 m1t 10mg ed
    3-5 tst 8-12mg, mtrn 2-6mg, zol 100-300mg ed
    6 same as 3-5 but with sdrol pulsed pre workout
    7-8 sdrol 20-30mg ed
    10-14 zol 100-300mg ed

sounds risky/dangerous and quite honestly Bananananas!....fukcer!
  9. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    isn't the idea behind pulsing to help minimize shut down.
    12 weeks of test is going to shut you down regardless.
    maybe just reduce the dose and take daily. that way you get a more consistent stream of hormones with your orals.
    when your dealing with a compound like m1t the pulse idea is more to avoid health issues than anything else...not shutdown...m1t is really bad on the liver,lipids
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I like the idea of running the sust cycle and using m1t as maybe a bookend at low doses.
  11. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    sounds almost like an oxy...moron haha.

Rough draft....

1-2 m1t 10mg ed
    3-5 tst 8-12mg, mtrn 2-6mg, zol 100-300mg ed
    6 same as 3-5 but with sdrol pulsed pre workout
    7-8 sdrol 20-30mg ed
    10-14 zol 100-300mg ed

sounds risky/dangerous and quite honestly Bananananas!....fukcer!
    if i start with m1t though i'll be shutdown in like 3 days...before the test will really be present...although sustanon does have propinate in it.....
  12. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    when your dealing with a compound like m1t the pulse idea is more to avoid health issues than anything else...not shutdown...m1t is really bad on the liver,lipids
    so is superdrol.

i think superdrol is m1t's brother but the one that everyone likes. m1t is the outcast grotesque monster looking brother from the same harsh mother.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    so is superdrol.

i think superdrol is m1t's brother but the one that everyone likes. m1t is the outcast grotesque monster looking brother from the same harsh mother.
    yeah, and both of them have a father that is fvucking HUGE!
  14. Registered User
    Answers

May I ask why everyone on here is moving away from injectibles?
  15. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    no you may not.. ...well i just moved so i dont have a source local anymore...........thats why i said it's subject to change.....hopefully
  16. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    just wanting to get rid of stuff i guess. Sometimes its legality issues as well. I actually think too many people have access to injectables or illegals. Its to readily available and that leads to scamming and too many big guys around lol. I dont think trip is moving away, he is doing this in a sustanon cycle.....I have been on epidrol because i heard all the hype about it reducing gyno or whatever else so i had to try it. Im dissappointed really. like i said i think alot more people are getting sources by PM etc and taking their chance with injects. Even some that are uneducated and that scares me.
  17. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer82 View Post
    Heres an idea trip:

If you are stuck on taking M1T somehow, why not wait til further in the cycle when the test kicks in? Kick the cycle off with something else.
    kinda along the lines of what im thinking..although i don't think i've ever seen someone throw m1t in the middle of a test cycle.....
  18. Registered User
    Answers

no you may not.. ...well i just moved so i dont have a source local anymore...........thats why i said it's subject to change.....hopefully
    There are plenty of "electronic" sources to be found.
  19. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

bump
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Answers

wish i could help you bro bump
  21. Banned
    Answers

I like the idea of using something else to start off the cycle. I also like PI's idea of keeping the m1t dose low instead of just pulsing it.

So basically I am saying I have nothing to add to this thread, therefore im a fukchead.
  22. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post
    I like the idea of using something else to start off the cycle. I also like PI's idea of keeping the m1t dose low instead of just pulsing it.

So basically I am saying I have nothing to add to this thread, therefore im a fukchead.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Ahhh, one of those use up all your left-overs cycles, I like it! Bro, start off with the androgens, you'll shutdown by 12 anyway just like you said, but not m1t. What about this:

250mg sus, twice wkly all the way (I'd load at 1000 the first wk + AI)
    Pulse Zol or M-TrN at fat doses wk 1-4
    Pulse m1t @ 10-15mg wk 5-8
    Pulse SD @ 30-40mg wk 9-12
    Take M-TsT on in-between days the whole way though, if needed to boost the sus

Then you start strong but still dry and non-liver stressed, hit hard in the middle and lighten up with the cleanest anabolic at the end again. If you weren't pulsing, I'd just say switch orals monthly with a 3/1, 3/1, 3/1 plan.

Hey, I saw the thread those homos started when you were gone man, what can you do though?
  24. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Answers

trip dog is a ***.
    you should just OD of some clomid and go to gay boy heaven!
  25. Banned
    Answers

OPERATION- "my sh*t is bananas is in the works" Ok here's the plan..i'm putting together my next test cycle.""GONNA RUN SUSTANON at 500mg for 12 weeks" ".I have a pile of orals that i need to use also.I want to incorpeerate M1T into the cycle somehow...I have Ax superdrol,original batch halodrol,methyl D,megazol,mega trn,methoxy tst,M1t......looking to somehow put a pulse together....something like

Monday-M1T @10mg

Tues-(non methyl)methoxy tst @10-12mg

Wed-Superdrol 20mg

Thurs-(non methyl)TsT,Zol??

Fri M1t @10mg

sat,and sun non methyl(tst,zol,or trn)

this is the first draft of my idea...subject to change..might play with doses a bit...and i'm gonna run armidex/finasteride everyday,and cabergoline twice a week

gonna run this around christmas..STILL PLANNING,and i am going to log it....any feedback about a m1t,superdrol pulse would be helpful...my support supps will be on point....frontloading way ahead of time.....post cycle will be torm/clomid..inverse to an A.I............also peptides will be in there too..ghrp-6,hexeralin,and igf-1...................feedback
    i handled gaspari m1t like flintstone vitamins back in the day. stuff was the best m1t out there mark my words. anyway

pulsing to avoid shutdown with m1tty is impossible. 1 or 2 doses in a week and you are probably looking at over 50% supression, and lets be serious thats a conservative estimate.

what are the compounds you would like to use the most out of that batch?

id do this (remember, m1tty is supressive for up to two weeks after stopping)-

1-12
    500mgs sust (id actually use a lot more)

1-2
    m1t 10mgs a day

1-whenever it runs out
    zol,tst,trn

weeks 6,7
    m1t 10mgs a day

weeks 10,12-
    halo

pct-
    igf-1- 40mcgs E3d

after pct- ghrp-6 50-100mcgs a day
  26. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    Ahhh, one of those use up all your left-overs cycles, I like it! Bro, start off with the androgens, you'll shutdown by 12 anyway just like you said, but not m1t. What about this:

250mg sus, twice wkly all the way (I'd load at 1000 the first wk + AI)
    Pulse Zol or M-TrN at fat doses wk 1-4
    Pulse m1t @ 10-15mg wk 5-8
    Pulse superdrol @ 30-40mg wk 9-12
    Take M-TsT on in-between days the whole way though, if needed to boost the sus

Then you start strong but still dry and non-liver stressed, hit hard in the middle and lighten up with the cleanest anabolic at the end again. If you weren't pulsing, I'd just say switch orals monthly with a 3/1, 3/1, 3/1 plan.

Hey, I saw the thread those homos started when you were gone man, what can you do though?
    Only thing I dont understand with that is the AI in the first week. Whats the purpose with that?

That looks like a pretty good plan though....even though its 12 weeks of orals.
  27. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    trip dog is a ***.
    you should just OD of some clomid and go to gay boy heaven!
    dude clomid made my eyelid start twitching.......fukc that sh*t.....
  28. Banned
    Answers

stuff made my eyelids twitch and explosive nosebleeds out of NOWHERE. i hate chlomid.
  29. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Answers

dude clomid made my eyelid start twitching.......fukc that sh*t.....
    well Dr.D told me that if you take 28 bottles all at once that a magic fairy will come to you before you die and kiss your left nut. so i say go for it!
  30. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jomi822 View Post
    stuff made my eyelids twitch and explosive nosebleeds out of NOWHERE. i hate chlomid.
    explosive loads of love butter is more like it!
  31. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

i handled gaspari m1t like flintstone vitamins back in the day. stuff was the best m1t out there mark my words. anyway

pulsing to avoid shutdown with m1tty is impossible. 1 or 2 doses in a week and you are probably looking at over 50% supression, and lets be serious thats a conservative estimate.

what are the compounds you would like to use the most out of that batch?

id do this (remember, m1tty is supressive for up to two weeks after stopping)-

1-12
    500mgs sust (id actually use a lot more)

1-2
    m1t 10mgs a day

1-whenever it runs out
    zol,tst,trn

weeks 6,7
    m1t 10mgs a day

weeks 10,12-
    halo

post cycle therapy-
    igf-1- 40mcgs E3d

after post cycle therapy- ghrp-6 50-100mcgs a day
    id use more sust but i just have enough for that run.....no superdrol in there?.....
  32. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

well Dr.D told me that if you take 28 bottles all at once that a magic fairy will come to you before you die and kiss your left nut. so i say go for it!
    what about my right nut???? he's the jealous of the two.....
  33. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Answers

what about my right nut???? he's the jealous of the two.....
    thats up to nyc to take care of. the fairy only deals with left nuts. i think she is from Canada or some $hit.
  34. Banned
    Answers

id use more sust but i just have enough for that run.....no superdrol in there?.....
    superdrol is m1t's partially retarded adopted cousin with a touch of the herp.
  35. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

superdrol is m1t's partially retarded adopted cousin with a touch of the herp.
    kinda like the sinner of designer steriods then.....oic
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Answers

o wow even gaspari made m1t. damn i feel so new school i dont know aynthing
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

thats up to nyc to take care of. the fairy only deals with left nuts. i think she is from Canada or some $hit.
    The south park movie said it best.....BLAME CANADA!!!
  38. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nycste View Post
    o wow even gaspari made m1t. damn i feel so new school i dont know aynthing
    shut your face newbie!
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post
    Only thing I dont understand with that is the AI in the first week. Whats the purpose with that?

That looks like a pretty good plan though....even though its 12 weeks of orals.
    If I front load, I always use a little AI the first wk or 2 when my levels are spiking before they stabilize. If I get gyno, it's usually in that first wk or two.
  40. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

damn bro looks nucking futs!

i like the 3 on 1 off plan in the order D suggested... think that would give you the best results esp since shutdown isnt an issue...... all im saying is you better damn well gain 20-30lbs on that cycle!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Some suggestions for my next cycle needed
    By biggm44 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-20-2012, 07:36 PM
  2. I Need Help For My Next Cycle
    By Leigh123 in forum Celtic Labs
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 12-03-2010, 11:18 PM
  3. Need help putting together a PCT for my SD cycle
    By alfu in forum Post Cycle Therapy