Trip-Dog needs your help america,M1T pulse ideas for my next cycle

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
OPERATION- "my sh*t is bananas is in the works" Ok here's the plan..i'm putting together my next test cycle.""GONNA RUN SUSTANON at 500mg for 12 weeks" ".I have a pile of orals that i need to use also.I want to incorpeerate M1T into the cycle somehow...I have Ax superdrol,original batch halodrol,methyl D,megazol,mega trn,methoxy tst,M1t......looking to somehow put a pulse together....something like

Monday-M1T @10mg

Tues-(non methyl)methoxy tst @10-12mg

Wed-Superdrol 20mg

Thurs-(non methyl)TsT,Zol??

Fri M1t @10mg

sat,and sun non methyl(tst,zol,or trn)

this is the first draft of my idea...subject to change..might play with doses a bit...and i'm gonna run armidex/finasteride everyday,and cabergoline twice a week

gonna run this around christmas..STILL PLANNING,and i am going to log it....any feedback about a m1t,superdrol pulse would be helpful...my support supps will be on point....frontloading way ahead of time.....post cycle will be torm/clomid..inverse to an A.I............also peptides will be in there too..ghrp-6,hexeralin,and igf-1...................feedback

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I think M1T is too intense to not take it everyday.

Last edited:
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i know...i really don't want to destroy my lipids tho...somehow it's goin in there !!

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
The shutdown possibilities are pretty intense with this. How about lowering the doses?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The shutdown possibilities are pretty intense with this. How about lowering the doses?
shutdown:think: ...it's gonna be with a 12 week test cycle..im gonna shut down regardless.... im not gonna run the orals all the way through though....

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
isn't the idea behind pulsing to help minimize shut down.
12 weeks of test is going to shut you down regardless.
maybe just reduce the dose and take daily. that way you get a more consistent stream of hormones with your orals.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sounds almost like an oxy...moron haha.

Rough draft....

1-2 m1t 10mg ed
3-5 tst 8-12mg, mtrn 2-6mg, zol 100-300mg ed
6 same as 3-5 but with sdrol pulsed pre workout
7-8 sdrol 20-30mg ed
10-14 zol 100-300mg ed

sounds risky/dangerous and quite honestly Bananananas!....fukcer!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
isn't the idea behind pulsing to help minimize shut down.
12 weeks of test is going to shut you down regardless.
maybe just reduce the dose and take daily. that way you get a more consistent stream of hormones with your orals.
when your dealing with a compound like m1t the pulse idea is more to avoid health issues than anything else...not shutdown...m1t is really bad on the liver,lipids

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I like the idea of running the sust cycle and using m1t as maybe a bookend at low doses.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sounds almost like an oxy...moron haha.

Rough draft....

1-2 m1t 10mg ed
3-5 tst 8-12mg, mtrn 2-6mg, zol 100-300mg ed
6 same as 3-5 but with sdrol pulsed pre workout
7-8 sdrol 20-30mg ed
10-14 zol 100-300mg ed

sounds risky/dangerous and quite honestly Bananananas!....fukcer!
if i start with m1t though i'll be shutdown in like 3 days...before the test will really be present...although sustanon does have propinate in it.....

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
when your dealing with a compound like m1t the pulse idea is more to avoid health issues than anything else...not shutdown...m1t is really bad on the liver,lipids
so is superdrol.

i think superdrol is m1t's brother but the one that everyone likes. m1t is the outcast grotesque monster looking brother from the same harsh mother. :FUfinger:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
so is superdrol.

i think superdrol is m1t's brother but the one that everyone likes. m1t is the outcast grotesque monster looking brother from the same harsh mother. :FUfinger:
yeah, and both of them have a father that is fvucking HUGE!

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
May I ask why everyone on here is moving away from injectibles?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
no you may not..:D ...well i just moved so i dont have a source local anymore...........thats why i said it's subject to change.....hopefully

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
just wanting to get rid of stuff i guess. Sometimes its legality issues as well. I actually think too many people have access to injectables or illegals. Its to readily available and that leads to scamming and too many big guys around lol. I dont think trip is moving away, he is doing this in a sustanon cycle.....I have been on epidrol because i heard all the hype about it reducing gyno or whatever else so i had to try it. Im dissappointed really. like i said i think alot more people are getting sources by PM etc and taking their chance with injects. Even some that are uneducated and that scares me.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Heres an idea trip:

If you are stuck on taking M1T somehow, why not wait til further in the cycle when the test kicks in? Kick the cycle off with something else.
kinda along the lines of what im thinking..although i don't think i've ever seen someone throw m1t in the middle of a test cycle.....

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
no you may not..:D ...well i just moved so i dont have a source local anymore...........thats why i said it's subject to change.....hopefully
There are plenty of "electronic" sources to be found. :cheers:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
bump

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I like the idea of using something else to start off the cycle. I also like PI's idea of keeping the m1t dose low instead of just pulsing it.

So basically I am saying I have nothing to add to this thread, therefore im a fukchead.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the idea of using something else to start off the cycle. I also like PI's idea of keeping the m1t dose low instead of just pulsing it.

So basically I am saying I have nothing to add to this thread, therefore im a fukchead.
:lol: ...

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Ahhh, one of those use up all your left-overs cycles, I like it! Bro, start off with the androgens, you'll shutdown by 12 anyway just like you said, but not m1t. What about this:

250mg sus, twice wkly all the way (I'd load at 1000 the first wk + AI)
Pulse Zol or M-TrN at fat doses wk 1-4
Pulse m1t @ 10-15mg wk 5-8
Pulse SD @ 30-40mg wk 9-12
Take M-TsT on in-between days the whole way though, if needed to boost the sus

Then you start strong but still dry and non-liver stressed, hit hard in the middle and lighten up with the cleanest anabolic at the end again. If you weren't pulsing, I'd just say switch orals monthly with a 3/1, 3/1, 3/1 plan.

Hey, I saw the thread those homos started when you were gone man, what can you do though? :hammer:

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
trip dog is a fag.
you should just OD of some clomid and go to gay boy heaven!

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OPERATION- "my sh*t is bananas is in the works" Ok here's the plan..i'm putting together my next test cycle.""GONNA RUN SUSTANON at 500mg for 12 weeks" ".I have a pile of orals that i need to use also.I want to incorpeerate M1T into the cycle somehow...I have Ax superdrol,original batch halodrol,methyl D,megazol,mega trn,methoxy tst,M1t......looking to somehow put a pulse together....something like

Monday-M1T @10mg

Tues-(non methyl)methoxy tst @10-12mg

Wed-Superdrol 20mg

Thurs-(non methyl)TsT,Zol??

Fri M1t @10mg

sat,and sun non methyl(tst,zol,or trn)

this is the first draft of my idea...subject to change..might play with doses a bit...and i'm gonna run armidex/finasteride everyday,and cabergoline twice a week

gonna run this around christmas..STILL PLANNING,and i am going to log it....any feedback about a m1t,superdrol pulse would be helpful...my support supps will be on point....frontloading way ahead of time.....post cycle will be torm/clomid..inverse to an A.I............also peptides will be in there too..ghrp-6,hexeralin,and igf-1...................feedback
i handled gaspari m1t like flintstone vitamins back in the day. stuff was the best m1t out there mark my words. anyway

pulsing to avoid shutdown with m1tty is impossible. 1 or 2 doses in a week and you are probably looking at over 50% supression, and lets be serious thats a conservative estimate.

what are the compounds you would like to use the most out of that batch?

id do this (remember, m1tty is supressive for up to two weeks after stopping)-

1-12
500mgs sust (id actually use a lot more)

1-2
m1t 10mgs a day

1-whenever it runs out
zol,tst,trn

weeks 6,7
m1t 10mgs a day

weeks 10,12-
halo

pct-
igf-1- 40mcgs E3d

after pct- ghrp-6 50-100mcgs a day

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ahhh, one of those use up all your left-overs cycles, I like it! Bro, start off with the androgens, you'll shutdown by 12 anyway just like you said, but not m1t. What about this:

250mg sus, twice wkly all the way (I'd load at 1000 the first wk + AI)
Pulse Zol or M-TrN at fat doses wk 1-4
Pulse m1t @ 10-15mg wk 5-8
Pulse superdrol @ 30-40mg wk 9-12
Take M-TsT on in-between days the whole way though, if needed to boost the sus

Then you start strong but still dry and non-liver stressed, hit hard in the middle and lighten up with the cleanest anabolic at the end again. If you weren't pulsing, I'd just say switch orals monthly with a 3/1, 3/1, 3/1 plan.

Hey, I saw the thread those homos started when you were gone man, what can you do though? :hammer:
Only thing I dont understand with that is the AI in the first week. Whats the purpose with that?

That looks like a pretty good plan though....even though its 12 weeks of orals.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
trip dog is a fag.
you should just OD of some clomid and go to gay boy heaven!
dude clomid made my eyelid start twitching.......fukc that sh*t.....

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
stuff made my eyelids twitch and explosive nosebleeds out of NOWHERE. i hate chlomid.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dude clomid made my eyelid start twitching.......fukc that sh*t.....
well Dr.D told me that if you take 28 bottles all at once that a magic fairy will come to you before you die and kiss your left nut. so i say go for it!:cheers:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i handled gaspari m1t like flintstone vitamins back in the day. stuff was the best m1t out there mark my words. anyway

pulsing to avoid shutdown with m1tty is impossible. 1 or 2 doses in a week and you are probably looking at over 50% supression, and lets be serious thats a conservative estimate.

what are the compounds you would like to use the most out of that batch?

id do this (remember, m1tty is supressive for up to two weeks after stopping)-

1-12
500mgs sust (id actually use a lot more)

1-2
m1t 10mgs a day

1-whenever it runs out
zol,tst,trn

weeks 6,7
m1t 10mgs a day

weeks 10,12-
halo

post cycle therapy-
igf-1- 40mcgs E3d

after post cycle therapy- ghrp-6 50-100mcgs a day
id use more sust but i just have enough for that run.....no superdrol in there?.....

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well Dr.D told me that if you take 28 bottles all at once that a magic fairy will come to you before you die and kiss your left nut. so i say go for it!:cheers:
what about my right nut???? he's the jealous of the two.....:ntome:

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what about my right nut???? he's the jealous of the two.....:ntome:
thats up to nyc to take care of. the fairy only deals with left nuts. i think she is from Canada or some $hit.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
superdrol is m1t's partially retarded adopted cousin with a touch of the herp.
kinda like the sinner of designer steriods then.....oic

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
o wow even gaspari made m1t. damn i feel so new school i dont know aynthing

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats up to nyc to take care of. the fairy only deals with left nuts. i think she is from Canada or some $hit.
The south park movie said it best.....BLAME CANADA!!!

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Only thing I dont understand with that is the AI in the first week. Whats the purpose with that?

That looks like a pretty good plan though....even though its 12 weeks of orals.
If I front load, I always use a little AI the first wk or 2 when my levels are spiking before they stabilize. If I get gyno, it's usually in that first wk or two.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
damn bro looks nucking futs!

i like the 3 on 1 off plan in the order D suggested... think that would give you the best results esp since shutdown isnt an issue...... all im saying is you better damn well gain 20-30lbs on that cycle!

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I'm partial with Jomi's suggesstion above...

...either way, you guys raggin on nyc is cracking me up.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
I don't think the additional liver loading of M-TST is worth it when you are already on test. I know it is mild, but it does add in and you aren't likely to see any additional gains from it. I only use my remaing M-TRN as a preworkout booster at 2 to 4 mgs. It increases both my strength and endurance during my workouts. As stated in the other thread, I would not use M1T within 2 weeks of the beginning or end of test cycle because of its very quick and long lasting suppressive nature of M1T.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Ok maybe I'm missing something, but Superdrol AND M1T ? Are you going to be getting your liver x-ray'd to make sure you don't have any holes burned into it yet ?

Sust 250: 500-750mg/ED
M1T:10 mg/ED

OR...(notice how I said OR not AND)

Superdrol:10mg/ED 1st week, 20mg/ED, 30mg/ED

Then use either Superdrol or M1T for another cycle (90 days later on). I feel like stacking 2 of the most potent orals is not 'hardcore' it is just being wreckless.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Reaper....sust at 500mgs ED is nuts.

And he wants to pulse SD and M1t to help deal with the hepotoxicity and lipid problems that might occur.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I say don't pulse. Just run dat shet thru and just use only one compound, Superdrol or M1T.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Its your choice America. Call in our toll-free phone number 1-800-TRIPDOG (874-7363)

Phone lines close at 10pm

each call is 99 cents. Limit 10 votes per household.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I say don't pulse. Just run dat shet thru and just use only one compound, Superdrol or M1T.
have you actually used both compounds before?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its your choice America. Call in our toll-free phone number 1-800-TRIPDOG (874-7363)

Phone lines close at 10pm

each call is 99 cents. Limit 10 votes per household.
11pm on weekends