CryingEmo's 5 step program to being EMO. Step 2: Depressing Poetry and EQ

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
:whiner:

I'm starting to rough the cycle out, but I know I need some tweaking.

Cycle Duration: 16 weeks
post cycle therapy Duration: 4 weeks

Weapons of choice: Test-E, Equipoise, HCG

Cycle Support Supplements: Sam-E, Cycle Support, Fish Oil, Mutivitamin

Cycle Plan:

Weeks 1-16: TEST-E 500 MG (2 X 250 MG/WEEK), EQ 400 MG (1 x 400 MG/WEEK), HCG (2 x 250 IU's/WEEK)

post cycle therapy:
Week 1: Toremifene @ 120 MG'S ED, Tamox @ 40 MG's ED
Week 2: Toremifene @ 90 MG'S ED
Week 3: Toremifene @ 60 MG'S ED
Week 4: Toremifene @ 30 MG's ED

Diet:

I do not want to gain any fat. Infact I still need to lose fat, so this cycle could technically be considered a cutter. However, I know if my diet is on point, I can slowly lose fat and gain strength. I will start a scoosh above maintenance level cals, very clean, and slowly up them, making sure I don't put on fat.

I'm not really sure how much water I'm going to put on, so I also have arimidex and aromasin on hand as AI's. DO NOT WANT WATER WEIGHT, ARGHHH!

:bb3:

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren

:D seriously tren is great for cutting.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren

:D seriously tren is great for cutting.

I'm too scurred. Plus I like to sleep at night.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
it looks good bro. my only question is why no oral to kickstart?

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
it looks good bro. my only question is why no oral to kickstart?
Good question. I don't know what to use. I don't want to use dbol because I want to control BP and I need to do cardio... and I see it's hard to do on Dbol.

I was thinking var, but everyone says it's a horrible kickstarted... oral turnibol maybe?

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
OT might be a good option if you don't want to use my favorite! i've never used OT except for H50 which was real close to it and it seems to be alright.

do you have a problem with high blood pressure?

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
OT might be a good option if you don't want to use my favorite! i've never used OT except for H50 which was real close to it and it seems to be alright.

do you have a problem with high blood pressure?
Nope, it just seems to hardcore for me right now.

I've heard good stuff about H50, what is your fav oral?

smc252

Awards
  • Established
Turinabol is awesome, I love the stuff.. Even off cycle, I'll throw some down before a workout :)

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
Nope, it just seems to hardcore for me right now.

I've heard good stuff about H50, what is your fav oral?
DBOL!!!!!!! i love that $hit. 50mg ED will jack you up fast. then go to 75mg ED. :aargh: :aargh: :aargh:

If you don't have a problem with high bp i think you would be fine with 30mg of dbol ED. and you have arimidex and aromasin incase your prone to gyno.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
DBOL!!!!!!! i love that $hit. 50mg ED will jack you up fast. then go to 75mg ED. :aargh: :aargh: :aargh:

If you don't have a problem with high bp i think you would be fine with 30mg of dbol ED. and you have arimidex and aromasin incase your prone to gyno.
I know it's good, but it's gonna bloat me...

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Ok I've deicded to switch to prop so that I don't need a kickstarter. How long till prop kicks in?

I think I'll pin 75 mg ED. I'll stick with the BOLD because people seem to like it for hardness.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok I've deicded to switch to prop so that I don't need a kickstarter. How long till prop kicks in?

I think I'll pin 75 mg ED. I'll stick with the BOLD because people seem to like it for hardness.
you better man up and do 100 ed

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Weeks 1-10: Test Prop 75-100 mg ED
Weeks 1-14: EQ 400-500 mg EW
Weeks 11-14: Anavar (not sure about dose) 40mg ED maybe?

This should cut me up nicely. :whip:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
cycle looks solid...but i would at least pin prop at 100mg ed...woooooorrdd

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm here to the party. Now we can finally listen to death cab, smoke cigarettes, and cut ourselves with razorblades.

northern

Awards
You are really gonna get tired of doing those prop shots ED. I love the stuff but after I ran it for 10 weeks one time well it was freaking hell. I would suggest using the prop as a kickstart and keeping the test e also.

DO like this:
week 1-16: 400-600mg EQ
week 1-16: 500mg Test E

Kick start the test p like that if you dont want too much test. I personally would run it for 3.5wks at 100mg ED then stop.
week 1-2: 100mg Test Prop ED
week 3: 75mg Test P ED
week 4: 50mg Test P ED

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
You are really gonna get tired of doing those prop shots ED. I love the stuff but after I ran it for 10 weeks one time well it was freaking hell. I would suggest using the prop as a kickstart and keeping the test e also.

DO like this:

Kick start the test p like that if you dont want too much test. I personally would run it for 3.5wks at 100mg ED then stop.

Hey thanks for the tip. What does your muscle rotation look like?

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
The only muscles I've ever hit are quads, shoulders, and glutes... something tells me with prop I'm going to need to find some new places...

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
arms and chest are pretty easy to hit.

EDIT: listen to me, I haven't even finished my first injectable cycle (with a peptide nonetheless) and now I'm acting like I'm some f*cking pro. :lol:

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
arms and chest are pretty easy to hit.

EDIT: listen to me, I haven't even finished my first injectable cycle (with a peptide nonetheless) and now I'm acting like I'm some f*cking pro. :lol:
It's easy to be a pro when you compare yourself to people like Chad.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established

DO like this:

If EQ is gonna be my primary, I wonder if I should run the test-e lower, like 400 mg, and EQ @ 600.

WHat about Test-P @ 75mg ED for 4 weeks?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
beer bongs,crack pipes,random pain killers,crystal meth,my N SYNC cd collection...ok my checklist is complete...im here to party :head:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
beer bongs,crack pipes,random pain killers,crystal meth,my N SYNC cd collection...ok my checklist is complete...im here to party :head:
when the goat strippers arrive, you're gonna wish you packed some astroglide.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
when the goat strippers arrive, you're gonna wish you packed some astroglide.
sh*t your right,nothing makes goat strippers more upset than rough sex without proper lube.................:thumbsup:

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
No one loves me anymore. :whiner:

I've been thinking some more. I don't want to bloat, so I may run EQ @ 600 and test @ 300, and maybe avoid the bloat? I have AI's too in case. I'll be kickin' it with prop for 4 weeks. ED shots are going to own me.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
300mg of test? too low!!! :hammer: run at least 500mg/week and if u don't want the bloat then run arimidex.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
300mg of test? too low!!! :hammer: run at least 500mg/week and if u don't want the bloat then run arimidex.
Argh... I hate bloat... dude isn't 500 a little much? I'm already running 600 EQ

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Argh... I hate bloat... dude isn't 500 a little much? I'm already running 600 EQ
500 is the standard dose actually...anything less would be considered TRT......if you take an ai with it you shouldn't bloat at all....my avi pic is at the end of a test cycle 500 for 10 weeks....i didn't bloat.....i used armidex ed at .5-1mg......less than 500 is a waste of money and time..

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
500 is the standard dose actually...anything less would be considered TRT......if you take an ai with it you shouldn't bloat at all....my avi pic is at the end of a test cycle 500 for 10 weeks....i didn't bloat.....i used armidex ed at .5-1mg......less than 500 is a waste of money and time..
I guess I want to kick it with prop, 500 test/600 eq, ride it out for 16 weeks... what about anavar for the last 4 to force the issue of cutting?

Do you think I can go maintenance level cals and still cut? Obviously throwing in non-catabolic cardio w/ BCAA's.

BCAA's = poor mans IGF-1

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess I want to kick it with prop, 500 test/600 eq, ride it out for 16 weeks... what about anavar for the last 4 to force the issue of cutting?

Do you think I can go maintenance level cals and still cut? Obviously throwing in non-catabolic cardio w/ BCAA's.

BCAA's = poor mans IGF-1
var at the end would be a great add....that sh*t is kinda pricey....anyway what do u have for an ai/estrogen ?

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
what he said! :thumbsup:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Weeks 1 -16: 500 mg test-e (250 x 2 a week)
Weeks 1- 16: 600 mg EQ (300 mg x 2 a week) not sure about 2x shots a week
Weeks 1- 4: Test Prop (75 mg ED)
Weeks 13- 16: Anavar (40-50 mg ED) not sure about this dose

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
This leaves the question as to what muscles I'm gonna hit. With prop, I better friggin' figure out what muscles; bi's, tri's, delts, glutes, thighs... oh how I hate thighs.

3/4 inch 25g pins I guess.
1 inch for glutes

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i agree 100%
I remember reading about synthol moron's putting esters in SEO. Great, so now you've got a bulge of suspsension sitting in your calves, which ain't gonna do sh*t until it gets released into the bloodstream and pass through the liver. Perfect, now the esters are going to be delayed even longer before they kick in.