CryingEmo's 5 step program to being EMO. Step 2: Depressing Poetry and EQ

Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last
  1. CryingEmo's 5 step program to being EMO. Step 2: Depressing Poetry and EQ






    I'm starting to rough the cycle out, but I know I need some tweaking.



    Cycle Duration: 16 weeks
    post cycle therapy Duration: 4 weeks

    Weapons of choice: Test-E, Equipoise, HCG


    Cycle Support Supplements: Sam-E, Cycle Support, Fish Oil, Mutivitamin

    Cycle Plan:

    Weeks 1-16: TEST-E 500 MG (2 X 250 MG/WEEK), EQ 400 MG (1 x 400 MG/WEEK), HCG (2 x 250 IU's/WEEK)

    post cycle therapy:
    Week 1: Toremifene @ 120 MG'S ED, Tamox @ 40 MG's ED
    Week 2: Toremifene @ 90 MG'S ED
    Week 3: Toremifene @ 60 MG'S ED
    Week 4: Toremifene @ 30 MG's ED



    Diet:

    I do not want to gain any fat. Infact I still need to lose fat, so this cycle could technically be considered a cutter. However, I know if my diet is on point, I can slowly lose fat and gain strength. I will start a scoosh above maintenance level cals, very clean, and slowly up them, making sure I don't put on fat.

    I'm not really sure how much water I'm going to put on, so I also have arimidex and aromasin on hand as AI's. DO NOT WANT WATER WEIGHT, ARGHHH!




    :bb3:


  2. Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren

    seriously tren is great for cutting.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by sdmf45 View Post
    Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren Tren

    seriously tren is great for cutting.

    I'm too scurred. Plus I like to sleep at night.

  4. it looks good bro. my only question is why no oral to kickstart?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    I'm too scurred. Plus I like to sleep at night.
    i've never had a problem sleeping on tren but i know everybody's different.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by sdmf45 View Post
    it looks good bro. my only question is why no oral to kickstart?
    Good question. I don't know what to use. I don't want to use dbol because I want to control BP and I need to do cardio... and I see it's hard to do on Dbol.

    I was thinking var, but everyone says it's a horrible kickstarted... oral turnibol maybe?

  7. OT might be a good option if you don't want to use my favorite! i've never used OT except for H50 which was real close to it and it seems to be alright.

    do you have a problem with high blood pressure?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by sdmf45 View Post
    OT might be a good option if you don't want to use my favorite! i've never used OT except for H50 which was real close to it and it seems to be alright.

    do you have a problem with high blood pressure?
    Nope, it just seems to hardcore for me right now.


    I've heard good stuff about H50, what is your fav oral?

  9. Turinabol is awesome, I love the stuff.. Even off cycle, I'll throw some down before a workout

  10. Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    Nope, it just seems to hardcore for me right now.


    I've heard good stuff about H50, what is your fav oral?
    DBOL!!!!!!! i love that $hit. 50mg ED will jack you up fast. then go to 75mg ED.

    If you don't have a problem with high bp i think you would be fine with 30mg of dbol ED. and you have arimidex and aromasin incase your prone to gyno.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by sdmf45 View Post
    DBOL!!!!!!! i love that $hit. 50mg ED will jack you up fast. then go to 75mg ED.

    If you don't have a problem with high bp i think you would be fine with 30mg of dbol ED. and you have arimidex and aromasin incase your prone to gyno.
    I know it's good, but it's gonna bloat me...

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer82 View Post
    Is step 5 the crossing the train tracks and not going down the road?
    Yeah, how did you know about that?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by smc252 View Post
    Turinabol is awesome, I love the stuff.. Even off cycle, I'll throw some down before a workout
    I've noticed it's not easy to find though.

  14. Ok I've deicded to switch to prop so that I don't need a kickstarter. How long till prop kicks in?

    I think I'll pin 75 mg ED. I'll stick with the BOLD because people seem to like it for hardness.

  15. i like the name of your thread. ***!!!!!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    Ok I've deicded to switch to prop so that I don't need a kickstarter. How long till prop kicks in?

    I think I'll pin 75 mg ED. I'll stick with the BOLD because people seem to like it for hardness.
    you better man up and do 100 ed

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    i like the name of your thread. ***!!!!!
    I know, too bad it's cooler than yours.

  18. Weeks 1-10: Test Prop 75-100 mg ED
    Weeks 1-14: EQ 400-500 mg EW
    Weeks 11-14: Anavar (not sure about dose) 40mg ED maybe?



    This should cut me up nicely.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    you better man up and do 100 ed
    beat me too it! *** boy!!!!

  20. cycle looks solid...but i would at least pin prop at 100mg ed...woooooorrdd

  21. You are really gonna get tired of doing those prop shots ED. I love the stuff but after I ran it for 10 weeks one time well it was freaking hell. I would suggest using the prop as a kickstart and keeping the test e also.

    DO like this:
    week 1-16: 400-600mg EQ
    week 1-16: 500mg Test E

    Kick start the test p like that if you dont want too much test. I personally would run it for 3.5wks at 100mg ED then stop.
    week 1-2: 100mg Test Prop ED
    week 3: 75mg Test P ED
    week 4: 50mg Test P ED

  22. Quote Originally Posted by northern View Post
    You are really gonna get tired of doing those prop shots ED. I love the stuff but after I ran it for 10 weeks one time well it was freaking hell. I would suggest using the prop as a kickstart and keeping the test e also.

    DO like this:
    week 1-16: 400-600mg EQ
    week 1-16: 500mg Test E

    Kick start the test p like that if you dont want too much test. I personally would run it for 3.5wks at 100mg ED then stop.
    week 1-2: 100mg Test Prop ED
    week 3: 75mg Test P ED
    week 4: 50mg Test P ED

    Hey thanks for the tip. What does your muscle rotation look like?

  23. The only muscles I've ever hit are quads, shoulders, and glutes... something tells me with prop I'm going to need to find some new places...

  24. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    arms and chest are pretty easy to hit.


    EDIT: listen to me, I haven't even finished my first injectable cycle (with a peptide nonetheless) and now I'm acting like I'm some f*cking pro.
    It's easy to be a pro when you compare yourself to people like Chad.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Ouch, that was a low blow to Chad.
    Nah, he knows I love him.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by northern View Post
    You are really gonna get tired of doing those prop shots ED. I love the stuff but after I ran it for 10 weeks one time well it was freaking hell. I would suggest using the prop as a kickstart and keeping the test e also.

    DO like this:
    week 1-16: 400-600mg EQ
    week 1-16: 500mg Test E

    Kick start the test p like that if you dont want too much test. I personally would run it for 3.5wks at 100mg ED then stop.
    week 1-2: 100mg Test Prop ED
    week 3: 75mg Test P ED
    week 4: 50mg Test P ED

    If EQ is gonna be my primary, I wonder if I should run the test-e lower, like 400 mg, and EQ @ 600.

    WHat about Test-P @ 75mg ED for 4 weeks?

  27. beer bongs,crack pipes,random pain killers,crystal meth,my N SYNC cd collection...ok my checklist is complete...im here to party
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Want to be part of the PES Research and Development Group?
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 293
    Last Post: 07-31-2013, 12:59 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-28-2012, 04:33 PM
  3. this routine needs to be adjusted PLEASE AM RALLY UP AND HELP!
    By schwellington in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-19-2010, 12:52 AM
  4. Replies: 1376
    Last Post: 07-05-2007, 10:56 PM
  5. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-02-2005, 07:13 AM
Log in
Log in