CryingEmo's 5 step program to being EMO. Step 2: Depressing Poetry and EQ

Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. So my goals are going to be something like...

325-335 flat bench
    405-425 squat
    520-540 deadlift

Bodyfat goal: reach 10-12%

I'm going to add more weapons to my arsenal. I like the idea of avant labs napalm for spot reduction of fat. People are losing like an inch off their waste, in what? 4 weeks? IF that's true, then sign me up.

Anyways I'm going to run var for more like 8-10 weeks, and maybe add more cardio.

2. nice goals, not too outrageous and very realistic.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer82 View Post
    Emo, why are you crying?
    cause he's a gay cat thingie that likes imaginary dragons...........duh!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

4. Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer82 View Post
    Emo, why are you crying?
    Because life is so beautiful.

5. Today's WO sucked, but I digress...

Back/Bi's:

Strength was average, energy was down, adrenale fatigue like a mofo...

Power Cleans:
    this are down yet my hang cleans are up... wtf?

warmup
    245 x 1
    255 x 1
    265 x 0
    265 x 1 barely.. wtf

Pullups:
    BW x 10
    BW x 8
    BW x 8

Straight Bar Curls:
    Bi's were fatigued at this point

145 x 6
    145 x 5

Dumbell Rows:
    100 x 15
    100 x 14

Cardio:

Elliptical for 30 minutes medium intensity
    HR = 138 average

I'm subscribing to Tom Venuto's idea that cardio is the answer for fat burning. He suggests raising your HR higher for a longer period of time than most guru's. But people swear by his methods. Had a single heart palpitation in the middle of cardio, felt like a damn shock. I used to get these really bad way before I ever started A.A.S. I think it has something to do with elevated blood pressure. Maybe I need to start dosing aspirin + fish oils + cycle support + potassium before WO's so I don't get them, that is, if BP is the cause. It may also be stomach related because I can have them randomly if I lay down with a full stomach. Luckily they are few and far between. A long time ago I would get like 5 a minute when doing cardio.
    •   

6. **** this, I'm going to do cardio 2x a day, one session being AM cardio on the weekends. I'm going to napalm my lower stomach and obleks, and I'm going to anavar my ass for 8-10 weeks on a maintenance level caloric intake.

7. emo you **** you never rep me back!!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

8. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    emo you **** you never rep me back!!!
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TripDog again

Plus, how do I know who even repped me?

9. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    "Burn me once; shame on you! Burn me twice; shame on me!"
    thats it............where's my lighter fluid!!!

10. Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TripDog again

Plus, how do I know who even repped me?
    go to user cp in the top left corner...then scroll down to the bottom to see who repped you

11. Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer82 View Post
    I just repped you emo
    gotcha back son

12. dont forget about my low rep points fukcers! ive been here longer too, i guess im not in the "homo crowd" thats why....sorry i just dont get down with the C&A can we still be friends? fukcers!!!!

13. thanks anyway big guy

14. lol. you better back off my sidewhacks(sheep herd) are going to get upset and trample your ass

15. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    dont forget about my low rep points fukcers! ive been here longer too, i guess im not in the "homo crowd" thats why....sorry i just dont get down with the C&A can we still be friends? fukcers!!!!
    There ya go.

16. I did some AM fasted cardio.

30 minute jog. **** that was boring. I was about to kill myself... oh wait, I'm always about to do that..

Anyways... just a beautiful day in the neighborhood... in the neighborhood... think I'll go drain some blood... so I can lower my HOMOcistine levels, and hEMOcrit.

such a beautiful day in the neighborhood... think I'll go kill some people...

17. You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CryingEmo again.

18. Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    If EQ is gonna be my primary, I wonder if I should run the test-e lower, like 400 mg, and EQ @ 600.

WHat about Test-P @ 75mg ED for 4 weeks?
    how about test-p at 150mgs ED for 4 weeks, get the sand out of that emo vagina!

19. Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    I did some AM fasted cardio.

30 minute jog. **** that was boring. I was about to kill myself... oh wait, I'm always about to do that..

Anyways... just a beautiful day in the neighborhood... in the neighborhood... think I'll go drain some blood... so I can lower my HOMOcistine levels, and hEMOcrit.

such a beautiful day in the neighborhood... think I'll go kill some people...
    You see that's funny to me because I find a 30 minute jog to be relaxing. But I'm a cardio slut.

20. So my plan thus far has evolved a bit...

Test prop for 4 weeks as a kicker... almost done.... then test-e kicks in shortly, followed by EQ which will only last me untl about week 14. Var will be started around week 10 and run until I damn well feel like it. In the mean time I'm going to get my hands on some Napalm for my stomach, and keep at the cardio, and diet is a given. So far my appetite has not picked up because of EQ. But then again it takes until week 6 for those damn udeclynate esters to work there magic.

SO blah blah, when all is said and done I should have lost at least 5% bf, and gained at least 20 lb's of LBM. If not I'm going on an emo killing spree.

21. I've been lethargic since I haven't been taking stims lately. I may use a very small dose of RPM or caffiene by itself, because this is rediculous.

22. Is it possible I'm going hypoglycemic? I mean I'm eating a reasonable amount of carbs. 200 grams a day I'd estimate.

23. At day 26 I'm not sure if things just started kicking or not, but it's notable that I had a little more trouble sleeping last night, and the lethargy is not there day. Also I feel agressive as hell with a short temper.

I'm angry emo, grrrr.

24. I'm angry at the world, but it makes me sad.

Anyways...

Squats are up, but pressing is the same pretty much... ****in' pressing no matter what is a *****... **** sfakjfsakj

That's it I'm adding tren and anadrol and halo and emodrol... see if we can't kick start this b*tch right!

25. i seriously gonna run anadrol? water retention cutting emo guy.

26. No anadrol, lol.

Today is last day of Test-P. It hasn't really had an extreme effect on strength or cutting, more of a moderate effect on both, although I wasn't running it that high.

Now I have to wait for test-e and EQ to kick in. This is going to take forever....

27. Decided to do some squat singles and tripples today.

So I did them below parrellel to a 'touch and go' box.

365 x 1 easy
    385 x 1 easier
    400 x 1 got it but very slow
    405 x 0 wtf?

No problem, next time i'll hit 4 plates.

Cardio, 40 minutes on Expresso Fitness bike that has a graphical screen where you interact with the game and race other people. I was like double lapping these overweight people who were on it. I would run into them, but it doesn't have collition detection. Ah, well.

Emo is done with prop. Waiting for EQ and test-e to do something.

28. wtf! that cardio bike thing sounds like the shiznit forrizzle dizzle...

Just looked at some search results from that bike thing, fcking amazing, that would get me doing cardio real quick and often. What gym you go to, must have some money to get that stuff in there....how many bikes of that thing they got? http://crunchgear.com/2006/11/30/exp...bike-hands-on/

29. Pressing strength is up again. A bit of anxiety when I was lifting because I took some RPM, I should have known better.

Taking Cycle Support 2x a day in prep for var in a few weeks. Gonna let the milk thistle and hawthorn berry build up for a month before I start 17aa. Begining to include sam-e.

I'm going to give blood at a blood drive this week because I'm paranoid. Anyways, tata for now.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Want to be part of the PES Research and Development Group?
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 293
    Last Post: 07-31-2013, 11:59 AM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-28-2012, 03:33 PM
  3. this routine needs to be adjusted PLEASE AM RALLY UP AND HELP!
    By schwellington in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-18-2010, 11:52 PM
  4. Replies: 1376
    Last Post: 07-05-2007, 09:56 PM
  5. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-02-2005, 06:13 AM