CryingEmo's 5 step program to being EMO. Step 2: Depressing Poetry and EQ

Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    beer bongs,crack pipes,random pain killers,crystal meth,my N SYNC cd collection...ok my checklist is complete...im here to party
    That's a given when you party with the despair faction.

    http://despairfaction.com/

    •   
       


  2. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    when the goat strippers arrive, you're gonna wish you packed some astroglide.
    sh*t your right,nothing makes goat strippers more upset than rough sex without proper lube.................
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  3. No one loves me anymore.





    I've been thinking some more. I don't want to bloat, so I may run EQ @ 600 and test @ 300, and maybe avoid the bloat? I have AI's too in case. I'll be kickin' it with prop for 4 weeks. ED shots are going to own me.

  4. 300mg of test? too low!!! run at least 500mg/week and if u don't want the bloat then run arimidex.
    •   
       


  5. Quote Originally Posted by sdmf45 View Post
    300mg of test? too low!!! run at least 500mg/week and if u don't want the bloat then run arimidex.
    Argh... I hate bloat... dude isn't 500 a little much? I'm already running 600 EQ

  6. Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    Argh... I hate bloat... dude isn't 500 a little much? I'm already running 600 EQ
    500 is the standard dose actually...anything less would be considered TRT......if you take an ai with it you shouldn't bloat at all....my avi pic is at the end of a test cycle 500 for 10 weeks....i didn't bloat.....i used armidex ed at .5-1mg......less than 500 is a waste of money and time..
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  7. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    500 is the standard dose actually...anything less would be considered TRT......if you take an ai with it you shouldn't bloat at all....my avi pic is at the end of a test cycle 500 for 10 weeks....i didn't bloat.....i used armidex ed at .5-1mg......less than 500 is a waste of money and time..
    I guess I want to kick it with prop, 500 test/600 eq, ride it out for 16 weeks... what about anavar for the last 4 to force the issue of cutting?

    Do you think I can go maintenance level cals and still cut? Obviously throwing in non-catabolic cardio w/ BCAA's.


    BCAA's = poor mans IGF-1

  8. Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    I guess I want to kick it with prop, 500 test/600 eq, ride it out for 16 weeks... what about anavar for the last 4 to force the issue of cutting?

    Do you think I can go maintenance level cals and still cut? Obviously throwing in non-catabolic cardio w/ BCAA's.


    BCAA's = poor mans IGF-1
    var at the end would be a great add....that sh*t is kinda pricey....anyway what do u have for an ai/estrogen ?
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  9. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    500 is the standard dose actually...anything less would be considered TRT......if you take an ai with it you shouldn't bloat at all....my avi pic is at the end of a test cycle 500 for 10 weeks....i didn't bloat.....i used armidex ed at .5-1mg......less than 500 is a waste of money and time..
    what he said!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    var at the end would be a great add....that sh*t is kinda pricey....anyway what do u have for an ai/estrogen ?
    aromasin and arimidex.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    aromasin and arimidex.
    how much of each do you have?
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  12. almost missed this one.............

  13. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    how much of each do you have?
    30 ML of both. But I can get more...

  14. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    almost missed this one.............
    You're lucky you didn't.

  15. Weeks 1 -16: 500 mg test-e (250 x 2 a week)
    Weeks 1- 16: 600 mg EQ (300 mg x 2 a week) not sure about 2x shots a week
    Weeks 1- 4: Test Prop (75 mg ED)
    Weeks 13- 16: Anavar (40-50 mg ED) not sure about this dose

  16. This leaves the question as to what muscles I'm gonna hit. With prop, I better friggin' figure out what muscles; bi's, tri's, delts, glutes, thighs... oh how I hate thighs.


    3/4 inch 25g pins I guess.
    1 inch for glutes

  17. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    I was under the impression that site injection was a load of crap, since esters are activated in the liver.
    i agree 100%
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  18. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    i agree 100%
    I remember reading about synthol moron's putting esters in SEO. Great, so now you've got a bulge of suspsension sitting in your calves, which ain't gonna do sh*t until it gets released into the bloodstream and pass through the liver. Perfect, now the esters are going to be delayed even longer before they kick in.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    I remember reading about synthol moron's putting esters in SEO. Great, so now you've got a bulge of suspsension sitting in your calves, which ain't gonna do sh*t until it gets released into the bloodstream and pass through the liver. Perfect, now the esters are going to be delayed even longer before they kick in.
    i only hit the a$$....nuff said
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  20. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    i only hit the a$$....nuff said
    we know how much you like it in the ass!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by sdmf45 View Post
    we know how much you like it in the ass!
    we do!?!?!?!?

    I think maybe YOU do!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    we do!?!?!?!?

    I think maybe YOU do!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    I'm yet to take it in the ass. Then again, I'm yet to run my first test cycle. Is it easy enough to self-inject in the ass? I've always been skeptical that I won't be able to contort myself in a position to see the syringe.
    it's rather simple to hit your own a$$...
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  24. Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    bump
    Yeah, apparently nobody likes you emo. You should probably just go, cut your wrists and listen to yellowcard. With everybody running logs at the same time, I think it's hard for everyone to keep track of the smaller one's like yours and mine.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Yeah, apparently nobody likes you emo. You should probably just go, cut your wrists and listen to yellowcard. With everybody running logs at the same time, I think it's hard for everyone to keep track of the smaller one's like yours and mine.
    Yeah I know, I think I'll go listen to some My Chemical Romance and write poetry.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Want to be part of the PES Research and Development Group?
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 293
    Last Post: 07-31-2013, 12:59 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-28-2012, 04:33 PM
  3. this routine needs to be adjusted PLEASE AM RALLY UP AND HELP!
    By schwellington in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-19-2010, 12:52 AM
  4. Replies: 1376
    Last Post: 07-05-2007, 10:56 PM
  5. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-02-2005, 07:13 AM
Log in
Log in