Superdrol cycle begins today

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Superdrol cycle begins today


    I started today, I am excited about this new cycle, I think the results will be better since I took more time to plan.
    I took 10mg SD this morning and 10mg before my workout. I take a milk thistle with each SD and an extra one in the middle of the day, plus RYR and saw palmetto.

    My diet was ok, I had
    Breakfast: A Big Ass protein shake with oatmeal
    Snacks: almonds, protein bar, fresh black cherries
    Lunch was tacos and rice
    Postworkout Muscle Milk
    Dinner is a lean cube steak.

    It comes out to about 3000 cals and 250 grams protein.

    I went to the gym but did not have alot of energy as I have not worked out in a few weeks, but my poundages were not significantly changed. Exercises were Flyes, Ez Curls, Chin Ups, Incline Dumbell presses. I was supposed to do Deadlifts as well but I was just too tired. I did 4 sets of 8-12 reps with drop sets too keep it in that rep range.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by ArnoldIsMyIdol
    I started today, I am excited about this new cycle, I think the results will be better since I took more time to plan.
    I took 10mg superdrol this morning and 10mg before my workout. I take a milk thistle with each SD and an extra one in the middle of the day, plus RYR and saw palmetto.

    My diet was ok, I had
    Breakfast: A Big Ass protein shake with oatmeal
    Snacks: almonds, protein bar, fresh black cherries
    Lunch was tacos and rice
    Postworkout Muscle Milk
    Dinner is a lean cube steak.

    It comes out to about 3000 cals and 250 grams protein.

    I went to the gym but did not have alot of energy as I have not worked out in a few weeks, but my poundages were not significantly changed. Exercises were Flyes, Ez Curls, Chin Ups, Incline Dumbell presses. I was supposed to do Deadlifts as well but I was just too tired. I did 4 sets of 8-12 reps with drop sets too keep it in that rep range.

    Eat more more protien, drink less protien. Too me there is a difference. No protien bars. Just me though, I am no diet guru.

    Best of luck mate, I am currently on a PP/SD cycle as well. 2 weeks in.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Rogue
    Eat more more protien, drink less protien. Too me there is a difference. No protien bars. Just me though, I am no diet guru.

    Best of luck mate, I am currently on a PP/superdrol cycle as well. 2 weeks in.
    How is it going? Do you have a log up?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by ArnoldIsMyIdol
    How is it going? Do you have a log up?
    Did not do one because so many are out here, enjoy reading others though. It is Brilliant in 2 weeks( @ 20 mg ed PP now) I have 9lbs added, feel great and gaining good strength.

  5. Arnold - keep your carbs high as well. It should help when (if) the lethargy kicks in. Calories could go much higher as I have known guys to eat between 4 and 5k while on. Not sure what you current stats are but don't be shy to eat everything you see just try to keep it clean as well.

    Irish is right - protein from food is probably a much better choice. Try to limit your shakes and bars to when you absolutely cannot get a meal in you. Chicken, eggs, tuna, lowfat yogurt, milk, chick peas and beans are obviously high in protein and should do you much better. One more thing -drink at least 1.5 gallons (or more) of water. It will make a difference in how you feel through-out the day.

    Best of luck and keep us posted.

    :bb3:
    •   
       


  6. Are you cutting or Bulking? IF your bulking you need ALOT more calories imo I'm at 3200-3500 calories on a cut. To GAin you need calories i'd try for at least 500 above maintenace everyday the higher the better. Don't worry about carbs too much from experience s-drol thrives in a carb rich enviroment. What are you stats height weight etc?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by mixedup
    Are you cutting or Bulking? IF your bulking you need ALOT more calories imo I'm at 3200-3500 calories on a cut. To GAin you need calories i'd try for at least 500 above maintenace everyday the higher the better. Don't worry about carbs too much from experience s-drol thrives in a carb rich enviroment. What are you stats height weight etc?
    My maint. cals are around 2500. I am 5'10 175.

    I really felt like crap today on the second day. I can't tell if it is the SD or not. I feel like I do when I eat too many high glycemic carbs. I don't know if it is due to the SD or the sudden change in diet. Feel pretty sleepy and spaced out too.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ArnoldIsMyIdol
    My maint. cals are around 2500. I am 5'10 175.

    I really felt like crap today on the second day. I can't tell if it is the superdrol or not. I feel like I do when I eat too many high glycemic carbs. I don't know if it is due to the SD or the sudden change in diet. Feel pretty sleepy and spaced out too.

    My 2nd week on bulking I felt the same, took in more water and have not felt bad any more.

  9. I tried a experiment today on my 3rd day.

    Ususally eating high carbs makes me feel like crap. So I actually went to maint cals today and eased up on the carbs and I felt alot better. I think maybe the glycogen uptake is not really taking place yet and so my blood sugar levels are getting too high. Just a theory, but perhaps the crappy feeling is from the sudden change in food instead of the SD.

  10. I am on day 3 of my second superdrol cycle, so keep us posted, I would like to see your progress. I am 6'1'' 180 lbs at the start and I am eating 4000 calories, 450-500g carbs, 300-350g protein, and keeping the fat around 70g. I added my diet in there to give you reference point. Hope it helps, good luck! Oh, I almost forgot, definately make sure you drink tons of water. I am drinking 1.5 gallons a day right now, it will make you feel a whole lot better.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by PVSkyHigh
    I am on day 3 of my second superdrol cycle, so keep us posted, I would like to see your progress. I am 6'1'' 180 lbs at the start and I am eating 4000 calories, 450-500g carbs, 300-350g protein, and keeping the fat around 70g. I added my diet in there to give you reference point. Hope it helps, good luck! Oh, I almost forgot, definately make sure you drink tons of water. I am drinking 1.5 gallons a day right now, it will make you feel a whole lot better.
    Cool we are both on day 3. I will try upping my water intake

  12. I feel like crap. I am going to drop the dose to 10mg tommorow. I am so sleepy and lethargic I can't hardly move much less workout.

    I am thinking about either taking 10mg right before bed or maybe taking 5mg twice a day. which would be best?

  13. just take 10mg once a day, pretty decent half life, correct me if I am wrong. Get your bp checked and eat more carbs and drink more water.

  14. Today is day 6. Yesterday I was going to stop the cycle b/c of the sides but it eased up a bit so I will continue for now. I checked weight a couple days ago and was up about 4 pounds.

    I am just so damn sleepy on this stuff. I have only gotten in 2 workouts this week. I can feel and see a difference in the mirror.

  15. I have been feeling a tiny bit tired lately, but I attribute it to not getting 8 full hours sleep a night, more like 6 hrs lately, and have to work a lot lately. Last superdrol cycle I did I didn't have to work and all I did was go to school and work out. Are you sleeping enough, eating enough carbs? drinking enough water? (1.5-2.0 gallons/day?)
    How are your gains coming? I am up 6 lbs. and I'm currently on day 8 of my cycle.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by PVSkyHigh
    I have been feeling a tiny bit tired lately, but I attribute it to not getting 8 full hours sleep a night, more like 6 hrs lately, and have to work a lot lately. Last superdrol cycle I did I didn't have to work and all I did was go to school and work out. Are you sleeping enough, eating enough carbs? drinking enough water? (1.5-2.0 gallons/day?)
    How are your gains coming? I am up 6 lbs. and I'm currently on day 8 of my cycle.
    Up 5 pounds. I really am not getting enough sleep.

    How are your workouts going?

  17. Strength is up sligtly, still hasn't jumped up like it did last cycle. Endurance is way up, and muscle size is definately up very nicely as well. You?

  18. Guys,

    Not to jump in and hijack the thread but I am on day 17 of a 3-week cycle and I swear I feel like I haven't slept in a week. I am crazy tired. I really can't wait until this is over. I have been cranky as all hell and more or less unmotivated.

    On the plus side, this is the best cycle I have done in terms of gains. I am up 16 lbs so far and my workouts are amazing. My strength has been crazy lately but it takes some serious effort to get my ass moving in the gym. I am ready for PCT now. I am going to run Nolva/DHEA/Fenugreek for PCT and hopefully I can hang on to the gains. It is VERY noticeable. Just thought I would chime in. Good luck to you guys.

  19. Nice gains jdahlum!! I am slightly tired, don't know if its the superdrol or just working 30+ hours a week and hitting the gym hard 4 times a week plus doing something almost every day with friends or my girl friend. What is your diet like?

  20. Are you just not able to sleep or is your life to hectic and you choose to limit your sleep? Just curious. My cycle is around the corner and depending on your response, I may just make sure I have enough REM on hand as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by jdahlum
    Guys,

    Not to jump in and hijack the thread but I am on day 17 of a 3-week cycle and I swear I feel like I haven't slept in a week. I am crazy tired. I really can't wait until this is over. I have been cranky as all hell and more or less unmotivated.

    On the plus side, this is the best cycle I have done in terms of gains. I am up 16 lbs so far and my workouts are amazing. My strength has been crazy lately but it takes some serious effort to get my ass moving in the gym. I am ready for post cycle therapy now. I am going to run Nolva/DHEA/Fenugreek for PCT and hopefully I can hang on to the gains. It is VERY noticeable. Just thought I would chime in. Good luck to you guys.

  21. I think he is getting plenty of sleep but he is experiencing the sid effect known as lethargy.

  22. My sleep habits are kinda sucky anyway. But on this cycle I just yawn all damn day and wish I could go to sleep.

    I am feeling a bit more confident. I had my first decent workout today. The lethargy comes and goes and I have to time my workouts right.

    I checked BP today it seemed ok 128 over 77.

  23. I don't think I am getting quite enough protein or cals either, I am not that hungry. Superdrol seems to kinda kill the appetite. I am getting about 1g protein per pound but would like to be able to take in more

  24. Shoot for 1.5g-2.0g of protein. How many calories are you getting and what are your stats?

  25. Guys,

    I'm not getting the best sleep but I am still managing around 8 hours a night but it feels like I only get 2! Some days are better than others but man some days really suck. The plus side is other than the lethargy...I have not experienced any other side. Overall, with the great gains I have made, I am VERY happy with the results. So far Superdrol has been the best compound I have used.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by jdahlum
    Guys,

    I'm not getting the best sleep but I am still managing around 8 hours a night but it feels like I only get 2! Some days are better than others but man some days really suck. The plus side is other than the lethargy...I have not experienced any other side. Overall, with the great gains I have made, I am VERY happy with the results. So far Superdrol has been the best compound I have used.

    What is your carb ratio? IMO you need more carbs when running sdrol it really helps with the lethargy.

  27. Ok this is my 7th day on my Sleepydrol cycle. I have gone from 176 to 183. I had a good workout last night and ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

    oops fell asleep. Anyway I felt really pumped up today, almost musclebound. I am really happy with my

    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

    gains.



  28. sorry Bro... don't mean to laugh but that is funny. I heard some people counter the lethargy with increasing the crab intake. Have you made any other adjustments to your diet? Are you getting a sound sleep or do you feel it is a restless sleep? Maybe you should try REM by USP Labs. It helps me achieve a deep sleep so the next day I feel very refreshed. Maybe that will help.

    Quote Originally Posted by ArnoldIsMyIdol
    Ok this is my 7th day on my Sleepydrol cycle. I have gone from 176 to 183. I had a good workout last night and ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

    oops fell asleep. Anyway I felt really pumped up today, almost musclebound. I am really happy with my

    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

    gains.

  29. Today is day 10. I am up about 8 pounds. I am not eating quite as good as I should be, I am just so demotivated (is that a word?)

    My nuts are a little bit smaller it seems and I am not as horny.

    Interestingly, on the last cycles I have done ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZ

    umm, on the last cycles I have done I had breakouts but this time I have noticed no increase in acne at all. Maybe it is due to the support supplements.

    My workouts are getting better. I am thinking of bumping up to 15mg/day.

  30. i'm on day 9 of a phera knock off, i think it's just now starting to work.

    i think you should be taking at least 3500 calories a day IMO.

    i've been having trouble sleeping, but i get plenty of sleep. just can't fall asleep until 5am
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. M1T/Clen Cycle starting today!!!
    By BiGPiMPiN in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-18-2015, 07:55 AM
  2. Sick on cycle, begin pct now?
    By max silver in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-06-2005, 08:41 PM
  3. Suggested Superdrol cycle
    By chainsaw in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-31-2004, 07:26 PM
  4. Superdrol Cycle Help
    By hognose in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-30-2004, 07:45 AM
Log in
Log in