Superdrol cycle begins today
- 06-28-2006, 01:52 PM
Originally Posted by PVSkyHigh
Dont' get discouraged 6lbs in approx 2 weeks is still good you live an learn on cycles some cycles of mine have been great some have been bad. my last cycle i had a new compound in and had to cut it short because of the sides. Just learn from this study and lay out a plan. I changed my current cycle probablly 15-20 times dosages, length, training style etc. But you have plenty of time just get the most out of this do a good PCT and come back more prepared than ever for your winter bulk
- 06-29-2006, 10:47 PM
Weight is now 190. The gains seem to be accelerating. My BP is up a bit, I am starting to get headaches.
- 06-30-2006, 03:05 PM
I started a clone superdrol cycle last night. Only side I noticed was crazy back pumps last night when I was working a code!!! It was horrible, I didnt want to stop CPR so I had to fight through it. 3g of taurine should fix that right? BTW I ate two bannanas yesterday and I didnt even workout.
07-21-2006, 02:49 PM
Unfortunately, this happens to some like me. Are the headaches real bad or just like tension headaches? Keep an eye on your BP and don't let it get out of hand. My headaches appeared on my second week and went away on my third week. Hang in there but do keep an eye on your BP. Are you doing any cardio?Originally Posted by ArnoldIsMyIdol
Similar Forum Threads
- By qnzlilshotta in forum Celtic LabsReplies: 145Last Post: 05-31-2010, 09:10 PM
- By max silver in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-06-2005, 06:41 PM
- By chainsaw in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-31-2004, 05:26 PM
- By hognose in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-30-2004, 05:45 AM
- By BiGPiMPiN in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 02-02-2004, 08:48 PM