DNP Log #2: (Here We Go Again), 400mg to 600mg ED

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Date: 03/04/06, Saturday (Day -2 (2 days pre DNP cycle))

Starting Weight: ---.-lbs (Morning Weigh)
Current Weight: ---.-lbs (Morning Weigh)
Total Loss 0.0lbs
BF% Unknown; still. You be the judge (before/after)

Suppliments:
- Nolvadex 20mg ED (Believed to be estro sensitive)
- Lipo-Ultra
- Cap-HP

Other Suppliments:
- Multi Vitamin
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- Cranberry
- Garlic
- Fish Oil
- Selenium
- Chromium
- Pyruvate
- CLA

Personal Note:
Originally I had plans on continuing in the same thread with my second cycle as my first cycle, but due to its length and sometimes of track discussions I decided to start a new thread. I hope you all done mind.

It went as follows:
Day 1-7: 200mg ED
Day 8-17: 400mg ED

You can view my first log/thread here:
http://www.steroidsuperboard.com/board/index.php?showtopic=10486&st=0

That being said, I'm about to embark on my second DNP cycle. I played it smart during the first; starting out slow and gradually increasing dose all the while listening to my body to see how I was respond. Surprisingly, my response wasn't as anticipated. I suffered almost zero sides, with the acceptation of mild to moderate hot flashes from time to time. Doses reached 400mg, but stopped there. Now, however, since I know a little bit about how my body handles DNP and what to expect my second cycle will be a little different.

Second cycle will go as follows:
Day 1-5: 400mg ED
Day 6-14: 600mg ED

My overall goal, as mentioned in the previous log, is 10% BF. I'd like to hold on to as much LBM as possible, not dropping past 170lbs. Despite the diet, however, I definitely feel I will hit the 160's this round. I haven't been in the 160's for several years. Its horrifying.

Given my diet, I either didn't eat enough (which I know is not likely) or I'm didn't eat correctly (which I would also have a problem believing since for a brief while my major was nutrition). What ever happened, though (as pointed out by another member in my first log), I lost nearly 15lbs and still don't have a six pac. Either my BF was much higher than I had guesstamates or I, despite the fact I did all I could diet wise to retain LBM, lose an equal amount of LBM to BF the first cycle. I dont know.

Nuff said I think ...

Just as before, before and after pictures will be taken on the starting and ending date. All instances, changes, or additions to this cycle will be noted. Weights and measurements will be taken during day 0 (technically day 1), and posted; the cycle will officially start on this date.

Thank you,
Sprt

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hell yea, bro. Now you'll have both eyes open from the get on this time around. Best of luck and hopefully everything goes well

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Good luck...take your time ramping up the doses...I will be starting mine in a week or so.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Date: 03/05/06, Sunday (Day -1 (pre DNP cycle))

Starting Weight: ---.-lbs (Morning Weigh)
Current Weight: ---.-lbs (Morning Weigh)
Total Loss 0.0lbs
BF% Unknown still. You be the judge (before/after)

Suppliments:
- Lipo-Ultra (dermal)
- Cap-HP (dermal)

Other Suppliments:
- Multi Vitamin
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- Cranberry
- Garlic
- Fish Oil
- Selenium
- Chromium
- Pyruvate
- CLA

Personal Note:
It all starts tomorrow; cycle #2. I'm excited!!! I cant wait to get to bed so I can wake up and start thing cycle off, so I'm going to keep this short. As always, whether negative or positive, all comments are welcome. The more we contribute, the better this log will be. I hope other will see it as a lessened learned, preventing them from making any of the same mistakes; should I make any. :)
Here is a tid bit of information that was brought to my attention by another member on another board. I thought it was interesting and wanted to share it with you all as well. Let me know what you all think.

Nice DNP logs, no question, and - nice results. [talking about my first log]

However: I just wanted to caution you against the further use of DNP. You must know that DNP causes very strong oxidative burst in the mitochondria. It is comparable with spraying oil into burning fire. All the free oxygen radicals will unevitably cause cumulative damage to your mitochondria and mitochondrial DNA. Mutations in the latter are supposed to be critical for accelerated aging processes. And DNP acts in ALL cells of your body: muscles, brain, connective tissue, skin, etc. So you can be assured that every single DNP-dose will accelerate damage and aging processes throughout your whole body. And even all the antioxidants you are taking will not prevent this. CoQ10 are hardly entering the mitochondria at all. And all the other things like vit. c or vit. e, grape seed etc. have only marginal effects. They can't even completely blunt the deleterious effects from "normal" oxidative damage, let alone a "super-oxidative-burst" that is coming like a vulcano-eruption.

For your own health it would be very advisable to optimize diet and training routines; this alone can and will give you the desired results, assumed you bring up the necessary patience and discipline.

It's your own decision, how you are going to proceed, I justed wanted to shed some light on the "dark side" of DNP that is much much more than just hyperthermia, water intake and the like.

Best regards and good luck with your fat-loss.
David
Thank you,
Sprt

PS: Wish me luck!! Thank you to those who already have. & Ryno ... I'm jumping srtight into 400mg tomorrow, no ramp or taper.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Wow did not know it speeds up the aging process... I still think you should ramp up but hey..Just be careful.:D

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Date: 03/06/06, Monday (Day 0)

Starting Weight: 182.2lbs (Morning Weigh)
Current Weight: 182.2lbs (Morning Weigh)
Total Loss 0.0lbs

Suppliments:
- DNP @ 400mg ED (200mg twice daily)
- Lipo-Ultra/Clen Dermal (twice daily)
- Cap-HP (twice daily)

Other Suppliments:
- Multi Vitamin
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- Cranberry
- Garlic
- Fish Oil
- Selenium
- Chromium
- Pyruvate
- CLA

New Supp. Additions:
- Glycerol monostearate
- Coeleus Forskolholli 20% (60g total).
- Ephedrina HCl
- Caffiene
- Asprin
- Green Tea "concentrated extract" (GT extract (leaf, 50% EGCG, 2% Caffeine) Providing 200mg EGCG, Natural Caffeine: 160mg, plus some other ingredients I choose not describe, unless you feel necessary).

QUESTION: In regard to the new additions to my supplement regimen, Should I run the Coeleus Forskolholli 20% during the DNP cycle or after? I know some of you remember this ... what would you think it could add (in terms of benefits) to my DNP cycle.

Forskolin (7 beta-acetoxy-8, 13-epoxy-1 alpha,6 beta,9 alpha-trihydroxy-labd-14-ene-11-one) is the main active ingredient in the Ayurvedic herb Coleus forskohlii. Coleus is a member of the mint family and grows in subtropical areas in India, Burma, and Thialand. Forskolin has been extensively researched in the medical field for use in the treatment of allergies, respiratory problems, cardiovascular diseases, glaucoma, and many other conditions. It has also recently gained popularity as a fat loss agent.

Forskolin is an extract of an Ayurvedic herb that resensitizes cell receptors by activating the enzyme adenylcyclase and increasing the levels of cyclic AMP in cells. Cyclic AMP is an important signal carrier that is necessary for the proper biological response of cells to hormones. It is required for cell communication in the hypothalamus/pituitary gland axis and for the feedback control of hormones, including thyroid, HGH, Cortisol, DHEA, Testosterone, and Melatonin.
Forskolin appears to bypass this need for direct hormonal activation of adenylate cyclase via transmembrane activation. As a result of this activation of adenylate cyclase intracellular cAMP levels rise. The physiological and biochemical effects of a raised intracellular cAMP level include: inhibition of platelet activation and degranulation; inhibition of mast cell degranulation and histamine release; increased force of contraction of heart muscle; relaxation of the arteries and other smooth muscles; increased insulin secretion; increased thyroid function; and increased lipolysis (fat destruction). Recent studies have found forskolin to possess additional mechanisms of action independent of its ability to directly stimulate adenylate cyclase and cAMP dependent physiological responses. Specifically forskolin has been shown to inhibit a number of membrane transport proteins and channel proteins through a mechanism that does not involve the production of cAMP. The result is again a transmembrane signaling that results in activation of other cellular enzymes.

Forskolin causes the arteries to relax. Because this can lower blood pressure, forskolin should not be used in tandem with blood pressure-lowering medications. Forskolin relaxes the bronchial muscles and may dangerously increase the potency or action of certain asthma drugs, including albuterol, theophylline, and beclomethasone. The basic mechanism of action of forskolin is the activation of an enzyme, adenylate cyclase, which increases cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP) in cells. Cyclic AMP is perhaps the most important cell-regulating compound. Once formed it activates many other enzymes involved in diverse cellular functions. Under normal situations cAMP is formed when a stimulatory hormone (e.g., epinephrine) binds to a receptor site on the cell membrane and stimulates the activation of adenylate cyclase. This enzyme is incorporated into all cellular membranes and only the specificity of the receptor determines which hormone will activate it in a particular cell. Forskolin appears to bypass this need for direct hormonal activation of adenylate cyclase via transmembrane activation. As a result of this activation of adenylate cyclase intracellular cAMP levels rise. The physiological and biochemical effects of a raised intracellular cAMP level include: inhibition of platelet activation and degranulation; inhibition of mast cell degranulation and histamine release; increased force of contraction of heart muscle; relaxation of the arteries and other smooth muscles; increased insulin secretion; increased thyroid function; and increased lipolysis. Recent studies have found forskolin to possess additional mechanisms of action independent of its ability to directly stimulate adenylate cyclase and cAMP dependent physiological responses. Specifically forskolin has been shown to inhibit a number of membrane transport proteins and channel proteins through a mechanism that does not involve the production of cAMP. The result is again a transmembrane signaling that results in activation of other cellular enzymes. Research is underway in the attempt to determine the exact receptors to which the forskolin is binding. Another action of forskolin is on antagonizing the action of platelet-activating factor (PAF) by interfering with PAF binding to receptor sites. PAF plays a central role in many inflammatory and allergic processes including neutrophil activation, increasing vascular permeability, smooth muscles contraction including bronchoconstriction, and reduction in coronary blood flow.
Diet:
Still eating my preplanned meals. I had a small cook off and added some meals to the menu. Nothing to major though. As last night and today, carbs have been low and cals pretty deficient. I'm actually hungry and feel I should go eat something right now, but I'm going to stick to my protein shake and water for tonight and have a healthy heft breakfast tomorrow.

Training:
None...

Personal Note:
400mg right out the gate ... no butter. I feel fine, but I woke up this morning feeling a little sick; sore throat, neckacks, swollen glands, ect. I'm going to tuff it out. I have some Antibiotics. I don't know the interactions between them and DNP though. We'll see how I feel tomorrow. I have an early rise tomorrow, so I best be going. Its shower time.

Thank you,
Sprt

You can view my first log/thread here:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/fat-loss/39814-sprts-dnp-log-7.html#post472485

Last edited:

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
hey.. you know that i know that i have no idea who you are.. but i had a Anabolic Mind dream last night...( yes I know i need a life) but i had a dream that someone came on under your name and said that you passed away.

Look.. i am the LAST person to ever say "don't do this" hell i know the reality of DNP only is in play if the person behind the powder is ignorant or stupid. I just thought it was a very strange dream.....

but beyond that... GOOD LUCK!

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
hey.. you know that i know that i have no idea who you are.. but i had a Anabolic Mind dream last night...( yes I know i need a life) but i had a dream that someone came on under your name and said that you passed away.

Look.. i am the LAST person to ever say "don't do this" hell i know the reality of DNP only is in play if the person behind the powder is ignorant or stupid. I just thought it was a very strange dream.....

but beyond that... GOOD LUCK!
:jaw:
Um ... that's some scray **** kind of bro? I'm not so sure I know exactly how to take that? Coming from a stranger, it frightens me; literally. Have anothr dream really quick and tell me what happens, otherwise I'll start having some of my own ... nightmares!!!

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Date: 03/07/06, Tuesday (Day 1)

Current Weight: 181.4lbs (Morning Weigh)
Total Loss 0.8lbs

Suppliments:
- Cap-HP (twice daily)

Other Suppliments:
- Multi Vitamin
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- Cranberry
- Garlic
- Fish Oil
- Selenium
- Chromium
- Pyruvate
- CLA

New Supp. Additions:
- Glycerol monostearate
- Coeleus Forskolholli 20% (60g total).
- Ephedrina HCl
- Caffiene (not so much, since the green tea hs cafeiene)
- Asprin
- Green Tea "concentrated extract" (GT extract (leaf, 50% EGCG, 2% Caffeine) Providing 200mg EGCG, Natural Caffeine: 160mg, plus some other ingredients I choose not describe, unless you feel necessary).

QUESTION: In regard to the new additions to my supplement regimen, Should I run the Coeleus Forskolholli 20% during the DNP cycle or after? I know some of you remember this ... what would you think it could add (in terms of benefits) to my DNP cycle. NOTE:: scroll up for more informtation on Forskolin (Coeleus Forskolholli 20%).
Also, should E/C/A be run during DNP cycle or after?

Training:
Nothing has chnaged, but i am really focusing on dropping crabs during evening hours (in the PM).. That's it really.

Training:
None... Work, Son, & other things prevented me fromgoing.

Personal Note:
400mg again today - no troubles. Heat is difinitely a factor earlier one this cycle verses my last when I started out at 200mg. I like the heat though. Its been 40's to 50's and rainy/stormy out.

Officially day one and I'm down .8lbs. That's awesome.
I'm beat though. I'm calling it a night. Night yall!!!

Thank you,
Sprt

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Do you have any suggestions , regarding my other supps new and old additions; what are your personal views on them. Take ECA for instance ... should I run it during or after my DNP cycle? Many will argue that it is best taken during your cycle for whatever reasons. I, however, was hoping to cycle them between clen or albuterol. As you can see, because I have so many options in terms of supps i am sort of stuck in a bind. I plan on sitting down tonight and though and structuralizing my supp regimen.

Any ideas or suggestions you all could throw at me would be great though. I'm sure there will be a lot I over look. Anybody and everbody is weclome to share you honest, negative or posative veiws, on my arsenal of supplies.

Thanks
Sprt

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would def sugeest that YOU NOT DO an ECA stack, caffiene + Eph= potent diuretic, and you need all the water to cool you down!!! stick to one fatburner at a time bro...

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
EC with dnp is fine, and standard protocal for many...if for nothing else than to kill the app. and lethargy. Personally, if the lethargy is not to bad I would use nicotine instead and see how that treats the appetite but for most EC is not a problem. Still, its one more thing your adding to an already extended arsenal of supps so always be careful.....if you think the clen is getting systemic from the topical I would pass on the EC.

By the way, how long did it take to clear from your system with the crystal the first time around?

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
I would def sugeest that YOU NOT DO an ECA stack, caffiene + Eph= potent diuretic, and you need all the water to cool you down!!! stick to one fatburner at a time bro...
EC with dnp is fine, and standard protocal for many...if for nothing else than to kill the app. and lethargy. Personally, if the lethargy is not to bad I would use nicotine instead and see how that treats the appetite but for most EC is not a problem. Still, its one more thing your adding to an already extended arsenal of supps so always be careful.....if you think the clen is getting systemic from the topical I would pass on the EC.

By the way, how long did it take to clear from your system with the crystal the first time around?
Conflicting arguments ... Interesting. Can either of you elaborate one your side of the debate, give pros and cons, or support your believe over the other?

Also, Scott: the dermal Lipo/Clen doesnt seem to be systematic at all. I take it right before bed and sleep very well. The very first time I used the mixutre, however, I did notice some trembles and elevated heart rate. I dont have a problem with it now. Hell, not even the green tea, which conctains caffeine kept me up last night. I'm pretty worn out by the time its bed time.

I have Ephedrine HCL, and since the the green tea has more than enough caffeine per serving (160mg pure cafeine and 2% of 400mg = 80mg) which is 240mg I take 2x a day). I figured the E on top of thatw ould be a nice addition along with some low dose asprine.

Like AP urged, i dont want to over do it. But I have heard of ECA being standard protocal during DNP cycle verses T3 use, for example.

By the way ... this isn't AP from AE is it? cuz if so, MT did me wrong ... he did me way wrong. & if he keeps it up, from the looks of things, he's going to loose his board.

Thanks,
Sprt (nasty)

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Date: 03/08/06, Wednesday (Day 2)

Current Weight: 180.4lbs (Morning Weigh)
Total Loss 1.8lbs

Suppliments:
- Cap-HP (twice daily)

Other Suppliments:
- Multi Vitamin (??? its a multi)
- Vitamin B12: 1000mg to 3000mg ED
- Vitamin E: 800iu ED
- Vitamin C: 500mg to 3000mg ED
- Cranberry: 300mg ED
- Garlic: 500mg ED
- Fish Oil: 6000mg total ED (EPA: 1080 & DHA: 720 ED)
- Selenium: 200mcg ED
- Chromium: 400mg ED
- Pyruvate: 6000mg ED
- CLA: 3000mg ED

New Supp. Additions:
- Glycerol monostearate 2-3grams ED (before a WO)
- Coeleus Forskolholli 20%: 250mg ED (125mg 2x a day @ 20% = 25mg)
- Ephedrine: HCl 50mg ED (2x a day)
- Caffeine: (240mg total, which is in the green tea extract 2x a day)
- Aspirin: 81mg ED (1x day)

Diet:
Still calorie deficient; I know because I'm have this constant hungry feeling about me. Mostly late at night, which might be due to the carb depletion during the PM hours. Dinner tonight was hamburger helper, more like lean ground turkey helper and minimal whole grain/wheat noodles. I'm going take my last CLA and Pryuvate with my protein shake in a few minutes and hit the sack. I have a 5am wake up call.

Training:
None... Felt like **** all day again. I may or may not have mentioned that I thought I was getting sick at before I started this cycle. Its a mild cold, if you can even call it that. Most annoying part is this headache; makes my eyes feel like their going to pop out. Tomorrow, for better or worse, I will be in the gym.

Personal Note:
400mg again today, and again no troubles; although I did have to sleep with my fan on and woke up several times having pushed all the covers off of me. The heat is definitely much more pronounced than the previous cycle, but still completely tolerable. I'll give it a few days, though, the DNP has hardly had time to build up in the system.

I'll hopefully feel better tomorrow. I'm going out and buying a pocket thermometer so I'll be able to check my temp frequently. Digital is most likely what I'm looking for. I hate those stupid dyed mercury thermometers that you can never red correctly; at least I cant.

The Cap-HP isn't even an issue now. I'm putting on quit a bit each application. I wait a few seconds then apply the Lipo/clen mixture. Occasionally, I'll spray some ISO A. on before I apply the Cap or after I have applied the intire Cap and Lipo/Clen, but I'm always to make sure everything has been dry for some time. As mentioned, I'm thinking of adding small amounts of DMSO to the before/after spray to make it better effective. I have also found Yohim HCl and some other ingredients I have been thinking about experimenting with regarding my before/after spray. The only thing that worries me is that the spray itself will dry the skin out and inhibit or slow absorption rates; especially since I'm not normally moisturizing regularly.

Anyhow ... I just realized what time it was. I have to get. Bed time for me. See ya all tomorrow.

Thank you,
Sprt

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
AP from AE no, I am rarely on any other board my friend, besides IM but as far as ECA I have researched DNP but have not seen the ECA with it, I just know the potent diuretic effect of ECA, maybe Krzna can add more to the mix...

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
AP from AE no, I am rarely on any other board my friend, besides IM but as far as ECA I have researched DNP but have not seen the ECA with it, I just know the potent diuretic effect of ECA, maybe Krzna can add more to the mix...
OK, thanks for the your responce anyhow. I appreciate it. I hope that you stick with this thread and continue to offer advice as I go. It would probably be in my best interest to listen to someone of your stature, given the rep & credability you poses.

I will did indulge in my first dose of ECA today, but will give it second thoughts as I learn more about it.

Thank you,
Sprt

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Date: 03/09/06, Thursday (Day 3)

Current Weight: 179.8lbs (Morning Weigh)
Total Loss 2.4lbs

Suppliments:
- Cap-HP (twice daily)

Other Suppliments:

New Supp. Additions:
- Ephedrine: HCl 50mg ED (25mg 2x a day)
- Caffeine: (240mg per serving, which is in the green tea extract 2x a day is 480mg ED)
- Aspirin: 81mg ED (2x day with ephedrine & caffeine)

Diet:
Diet was a breeze today. Despite the fact that I woke up late for work, I still managed to guzzle down a decent thick healthy fiber rich protein shake before running out the door. I know I'm calorie deficient because I feel like I am constantly hungry; either that or its the ECA messing with my stomach.

Training:
Although I still feel like **** (i.e., head cold, migraine, runny nose, sucked up hunger feeling) I'm going to force myself into the gym tonight. A little back/bi is in order. I'll wake up tomorrow (whenever I please since I'm off for the next 4 days) and do some cardio. I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things. I'm starting to familiarize myself with this new gym and my WOs are becoming a bit easier to manage, rather than me spending half of the time wonder where all the equipment is (yes even the free weights -- I'm not one of those dudes who prefers machines over free weights. Infact, you will rarely ever see me using a machine unless its for abs or some weird exercises like that).

Personal Note:
I know my morning weigh was definitely less than 179.8lbs; it had to be to be. Right after I weighed and frantically ran around the house getting read, just before running out the door, I **** a small child and his conjoined twin. Guys, it was a double flusher and I even had to break out the plunger. Had I weighed after that nightmare of an even I would have easily been below 179lbs. Again, I believe it is the ECA. Something about it just does not agree with my stomach.

So day for and officially (according to the scale) I'm 2.4lbs down. This cycle I am definitely noticing sides. Whether they're from the other supps I'm taking or just the jump straight into 400mg at the start of the cycle (or me even being sick for that matter), I am definitely not feeling as well as I did the first cycle. DNP hot flashes are more intense, although I have still not broke out in any sweats. I am feeling warmer. I bought a digi thermometer as I said I was and my temp today was 99.3F; this as around 4:30pm.

I'm noticing also that I start to feel a little more ****ter (if that's a word) than usual when my restroom frequency decreases and my urine darkens; meaning I'm not getting in enough water at that time. I feel immediately better once I chug down a liter or so and piss a few times; each time watching the color of my urine gets lighter and lighter. From this point out, my goal is to see nothing but clear urine all throughout the day. My only acceptation will be my morning restroom visits.

lol, after this morning explosive and dangerously large defecation I'm a little excited about tomorrow mornings weigh in. :) Who wants to bet I dropped a full 2lbs?? I should have taken a picture!!! Gross I know, but damn ... the **** was crawling out of the toilet after me. lol. How childess I am. Enough about this ... for now.

Thank you,
Sprt

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Date: 03/10/06, Friday (Day 4)

Current Weight: 177.2lbs (Morning Weigh)
Total Loss 5.0lbs

Suppliments:
- Cap-HP (twice daily)

Other Suppliments:

New Supp. Additions:
- Caffeine: (240mg per serving, which is in the green tea extract 2x a day is 480mg ED)
- Aspirin: 81mg ED (2x day with ephedrine & caffeine)

Diet:
Still right on target. I haven't fallen off a bit since last cycle. Naturally, I've had a few cheat meals, but I'm doing very well right now; to my superise even.

Training:
The glycerol really seems to help. My workouts aren't such a struggle; at least not like they where my first DNP cycle. Their quick though; I'm in and out within the hour. Tonight I hit chest/tri. I'll wake up tomorrow and do some cardio if its raining. If its not raining I'll be roofing. I'm praying for rain. :0)

Personal Note:
Woke up this morning and noticed a 2+ pound decrease in weight. I was stoked!! I'm still at 400mg with plans on bumping it up to 600mg tomorrow. I'm a little nervous to be honest. How should I space the doses? I was thinking every 4 to 6hrs? I've been doing 10am/pm doses. I could just throw my third dose in around 5pm to even things out; which is probably what I'll do. Just as before, I haven't noticed any sides accept the occasional hot flash. I wonder if 600mg will hit me a little harder? lol, will find out ...

I'd also like to add that I've been taking my temp just about every couples hours through out the day and havent noticed any huge jumps in temp increases. I've remained between 98.2 and 99.6. I notice the higher increase in temp an hour or so after I ingest the DNP, but then my temp slowly comes back down.

Until next time I guess,
Sprt

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Wow dude, 177lbs...that is nuts. Good luck with bumping, becareful.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Date: 03/11/06, Saturday (Day 5)

Current Weight: 177.6lbs (Morning Weigh)
Total Loss 4.6lbs

Suppliments:
- DNP @ 600mg ED (200mg twice daily)
- Cap-HP (twice daily)

Other Suppliments:

New Supp. Additions:
- Aspirin: 300mg ED (2x day with ephedrine & caffeine)

Diet:
Diet was good today again, as always, but definitely deficient. I ha a nice breakfast, a light lunch, a homemade burrito for s snack, an equally light dinner, and a protein shake in water with extra virgin olive oil. I got in 1.5 or so gallons of water today.

I've increased my aspirin dose to 300mg (x2), my caffeine dose to 240mg (x2), and my ephedrine HCl to 25 (x2)mg ED as directed in a steroid profile page on another board regarding ephedrine HCl. I'm thinking of upping my E intake to 50mg (x2) ED instead of only 25mg (x2) ED. Weird, but with all the other crap I'm taking I noticed the ECA giving my the most stomach problems.

Training:
None - but tomorrow is morning cardio for 30 45 min, a light leg workout, and shoulders first thing in the morning on a protein shake in water with extra V olive oil and glycerol; which by the way I have found that it (glycerol) as dramatically improved my workouts this cycle verses previous workouts last cycle. Big bumps to who ever suggested it. I notice a much fuller look to the muscle as well, instead of them being so flat and depleted.

Personal Note:
I don't really have much to report today. Nothing really new as come about or changed since yesturdays update. Weight inscreased but only by 4oz. I have a feeling I'm going to see a dramatic decrease in tomorrow's weigh in. I don't know why, but I just have one of those feelings.

The Cap-HP and Lipoderm-U/Clen combois working great. All I need to do know is up my ab workouts to really bring them out. Currently I am doing zero ab workout. I'm going to pull a 3x a week routine of some pretty intense exercises. We're going to see a huge difference, I can tell, in my after pictures this next round.

Until next time I guess,
Sprt

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck and keep yourself safe. You're taking some potent **** :p

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Good luck and keep yourself safe. You're taking some potent **** :p
Thanks ... Honestly though, I'm feeling great. temp is regularly cheked and in check, and water consumption is ok. I should be fine. If you stop getting updates though, you best start pray'n for a brotha ... cuz something bad happened!

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Date: 03/12/06, Sunday (Day 6)

Current Weight: 179.0lbs (Morning Weigh)
Total Loss 3.2lbs (increase of 1.4lbs over the last 2 days)

Suppliments:
- DNP @ 600mg ED (200mg 3x daily)
- Cap-HP (twice daily)

Other Suppliments:

New Supp. Additions:

Diet:
Damn did I cheat tonight!! I went to this all you can eat pizza bar. I had a HUGE salad with romaine lettuce, parma cheese, broccoli, carrots, sunflower seeds, egg whites, and a little ranch. On the other plate was seven slices of thin crust no cheese pizza with extra tomatoes and pepperoni and jalopinoes (sp). lol I also ate some pasta. I didn't eat until I felt sleepy though. I hate that ****. I ate just enough.

Aside from tonight's cheat, my diet hasn't changed a bit. I'm still eating the foods I cooked a couple weeks ago, vacuum sealed, and froze. I rarely eat anything but those foods. As mentioned, all of healthy alternatives compared to most foods. I might have to reevaluate my diet and cook up a new menu. Hummm ... Maybe a couple days of carb depletion will help me shed a few more pounds. I have seem to hit a plateau.

I think the glycerol, at 3g ED, might also be a reason for the weight increases if, in fact, it works as it is advertised to work; by shuttling water molecule into the muscle. The nolva would have no effect on this water retention since nolva works via different pathways and by way of estrogen reduction which is the culprit of the water retention. In this case, their is no estrogen causing the increase in water retention.

Damn I'm warm ...

Has anyone else had experience with glycerol? What was your experiences?

Training:
As mentioned in the previous thread I did attempt cardio; getting in 20 good minutes of incline fast pace walking and moderate jogging (alternating between the two). The Cap-HP from my fat belt, however, forced me home and into the shower. That **** burned.

I managed to get a lil shoulders in and I have been doing jack hammers, leg lifts, and crunches at home. For my abs. I'm going to work them low volume, high frequency 4- 5 days a week, at home, as I did today. It's easier and convenient.

Personal Note:
Again, nothing new to report ... accept the increase in weight.
I'm still at 600mg and feeling fine. The warm factor has been kicked up a notch definitely, but its not showing on the thermometer. So I don't know ... that and the plateau have me questioning things. I've switched it up even ... taking my sources premade caps & powder which I capped myself (what a mess). Some of my friends, using the pwder I capped, have already dropped 10lbs (wally - you bastard) and its only their seventh day. I'm not going to rush things though. We're all using a barrage of different supps.

Stay the course...

Thanks,
Sprt

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Date: 03/13/06, Monday (Day 7)

Current Weight: 178.2lbs (Morning Weigh)
Total Loss 4.0lbs

Suppliments:
- DNP @ 600mg ED (200mg 3x daily)
- Cap-HP (twice daily)

Other Suppliments:

New Supp. Additions:

Diet:
Diet was tuff today. I managed to get in a huge volume of water though. I felt sick all day. Not like flu sick, but stomach cramp aches and pains sick. I had an upset stomach all day long. I've been trying to figure out what it could be, but nothing has changed in my diet or supp intake ... except the DNP dosage. Can DNP upset the stomach?

Training:
None - I was going to go hit back/bis, but as I just said I'm feeling like sh*t. Maybe I'll wake up early in the morning before I pick my son up for the day. If not, I'll go tomorrow night.

Personal Note:
Feeling like total **** ... lol, have I said that already? What is this 3 days at 600mg? I think it is, day 5 = 600mg, day 6 = 600mg, and day 7= 600mg. F*ck! My temp is fine, though, I've been checking it every hours, under the arm and by mouth. Highest its reached thus far was 99.8F; it only lasted a short while ... I was back down below 99.0 within the hour. How long I was hanging at 99.8 I don't know.

I'm going to stick it out at 600mg this last day and consider bring it back down too 400mg. I'm on the fence. For all I know, I just ate something crazy at the pizza bar I went to last night that is giving me stomach cramps and pains. I'll be very watchful.

I'm going to go take my final supps and protein shake in water, then get to bed. I have an early one tomorrow. & my son is a hand full. Wish me luck. Lets hope this sick feeling passes. Thanks to those who have followed thus far. If you have any advice, now would be the time to chime in.

Until next time I guess,
Sprt

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Date: 03/14/06, Tuesday (Day 8 )

Current Weight: 176.4lbs (Morning Weigh)
Total Loss 5.8lbs

Suppliments:
- DNP @ 400mg ED (200mg 2x daily)

Other Suppliments:
New Supp. Additions:

Diet:
I can't remember what I ate ... um ... a protein shake (my special blend), a bowl of "Go lean crunch" with some toast, a banana and yogurt cup (& not any of that sweetened all sugar yogurt either. We're talk'ns a man's man yogurt ...all organic plain with real strawberry slices, oh yeah). What else ... I don't know I was sick again all day today; I slept a lot. I'm going to have a protein shake in water before bed. I might add a dash of extra virgin olive oil to it for some extra cals. I know today I'm way to deficient. LBM is being lost, I'm sure of it. Damn stomach flu/cold/whatever is going on here.

I bought some Acidopholise (sp) and ProBiotics from a local heath food store. If its a stomach thing going on ritch-yere, these supps should help a lot. I also bought some Emergen-C; its a vitamin fizzy drink.

Training:
None, again ... I set my alarm clock to go running this morning, but quickly turned it off and when back to bed. I was sick again today as mentioned, and on top of that I had my son all day. lol, what a handful. :)

I gota get back into the gym ... soon!!!

Personal Note:
2lbs drop aint bad. I'm not complaining. I'll probably jump up in weight Tomorrow morning. Hopefully whatever it is I'm going through will start getting better tomorrow. My mentioned feeling it as well about a week earlier. We may have swapped germs somehow. ?? Oh, and I've decided to drop back to 400mg ED. At my weight there absolutely no need for 600mg, and I'm even questioning 400mg. By calculation I only need 160.36 mg ED to see sufficient results; according to some factoids I found online.

I have an early rise (5am) so I;m going to leave it at that for now.

Until next time,
Sprt

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Well, I was forcefully send home from work today against my will. So I know I must have looked like ****. I could tell there was something wrong with me but I didn't know what. I'm still having stomach problems despite the acidopholis and probiotics. I assume its the DP, naturally. 600mg at my body weight is ridiculously high. So I dropped back to 400mg. Hopefully this will do the trick, if it is the DNP at all. I could just be sick like I have been saying. My sister, and mother are sick. I might have caught what they have, although they are a lot worse; there not on as many supps as I am nor are they eating as healthy.

Anyway, just wanted to give a mini update. Hopefully I can make it to the gym tonight. I haven't been once this week. Its Wednesday. Good thing my body doesn't know what day it is. :)

Thanks,
Sprt

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Maybe take it easy ...until you feel better..Besides you dont need no stinkin gym!

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Date: 03/15/06, Wednesday (Day 9 )

Current Weight: No weigh in (Morning Weigh)
Total Loss .0.00 (N/A)

Suppliments:

Other Suppliments:

New Supp. Additions:

Diet:
Same - no cheats. Despite my sickness, I have still managed to get in 5-6 meals in ay. Still talking all the sups. Water intake good.

Training:
None - I lept all day.

Personal Note: Although I went through a little rough spell and as feeling under the weather, I stayed on top of my diet and supplemental regimen. Trainiing as suffered a lot. I;m feeling beter, but have slept all day and then again all night. We';; see how I feel in the morning.

Until next time,
Sprt

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Date: 03/16/06, Thursdayy (Day10 )

Current Weight: No weigh in (Morning Weigh)
Total Loss .0.00 (N/A)

Suppliments:

Other Suppliments:

New Supp. Additions:

Diet:
Deficiet, but no cheats.

Training:
45min cardio on the treadmill - no lifts.

Personal Note:
Feeeling much muh better! I real to hit the weigth again. Tomorrow will my first real gym sessions all weekd - back/bi. Cant wait. Wish me lukck! Peace yall!!!

Until next time,
Sprt

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Date: 03/17/06, Friday (Day11)

Current Weight: No weigh in (Morning Weigh - sick)
Total Loss .0.00 (N/A)

Suppliments:

Other Suppliments:

New Supp. Additions:

Diet:
Deficient, but and I did cheat slightly with 2 slices of pizza. M y protein intake is hi, however. Its hard to eat when your sleeping all the time like I have been lately.

Training:
none - I had my son all day and feel asleep when his moma picked him up.

Personal Note:
Like yesterday, I am feeling a little better. I've had this crazy urge to sleep all the time. Also mentioned I backed down to 400mg. I didn't have a problem at 600mg I terms of sides, but I didn't see it necessary at my weight.

Thanks,
Sprt

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Not to hijack...Just thought Id let you know considering were using the same blend.

But Im on day 3 and gave birth too a two pound poo this morning..

I have some of the new red caps with 250mg thinking about doing 500mg today since im off work tomorrow and will be able to stay home in case of sides. Starting to notice the heat and a little water retention.

Also what happened to Unitas27 log? Looks like he quite posting around the 6th.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, sorry about that, I switched internet services and was w/o internet for the past week or so. I will update my log.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Not to hijack...Just thought Id let you know considering were using the same blend.

But Im on day 3 and gave birth too a two pound poo this morning..

I have some of the new red caps with 250mg thinking about doing 500mg today since im off work tomorrow and will be able to stay home in case of sides. Starting to notice the heat and a little water retention.

Also what happened to Unitas27 log? Looks like he quite posting around the 6th.
lol, hahahha two pound poo... That's comedy.

I've been down with some weird bug of sorts, vomiting from both ends. I ended my cycle due to fear of dehydration. I havent eaten since friday and afternoon was the first time I felt well enough to even get out of bed long enough to update my log.

I'll update in just a few minutes. I'm going to go see if i can get down one of those shakes of mine first. first meal in 2 days.
:woohoo:
Back in 2,
Sprt

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Date: 03/18/06, Saturday (Day12)

SICK AS A MUTHA SUKA!!!

Current Weight: No weigh in (Morning Weigh - sick)
Total Loss .0.00 (N/A)

Suppliments:

Other Suppliments:

New Supp. Additions:

Diet:
None - last meal was Friday evening. I was unable to get out of bed to take a shower let a lone get something down my throat. I did manage to keep water intake at sufficient levels, but no where near what would be required to run DNP; Which is why I ended my cycle ... unfortunately/

Training:
None in since last Monday. Im going to try to pick this back up slowly this Monday and start out fresh, I am feeling up to it. I should be back to normal by then.

Personal Note:
Just when I though I was feeling better The mutha sucken bug turned into a full blown monster and ravaged my body like i haven't been ravaged in years. I was unable to get out of bed 99.9% of Saturday with the exception of my trips the to bath room. Maybe some of you have noticed this, but I was literally vomiting out of both ends. Its was awful. I was so dehydrated. Which is why I made the conscious decision to end my cycle on this date. Since I couldn't eat, and I could keep anything down, I was sure to dehydrate; especially given the fact had I stayed on DNP. So I ended the cycle for safety reasons.

I honest don't know what kind of bug hit ma but what it was hit it me hard. I havent been sick like this in while. Holefully I'm getting over it now and will be able to resume regular gym activities.

Thanks,
Sprt

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Date: 03/19/06, Sunday (Day13)

Current Weight: 173.2lbs (Morning Weigh)
Total Loss 9.0lbs

Suppliments:
- Lipo-Ultra (twice daily)

Other Suppliments:

New Supp. Additions:

Diet:
Again none - Im going to use today to get my calories back up to where they where before I got sick. I ma feeling better though, so there is hope. This morning is, in two, days I managed to get in one of my protein shakes. That's a first step to recovery ... being able to get in adequate food intake. Dehydration as my biggest concerns, which is why (as mentioned I ended my DNP cycle).

Training:
None to day, and although I'm feeling slightly better I am going to relax today and in hope that tomorrow I will feel well enough to resume gym activities.

Personal Note:
I don't really have much else to say -- wish me luck.
I'm going to resume supplementation today and see how it treats me. I will not be partaking in DNP again. That will come a later date.

Thanks,
Sprt

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Good call on stopping the cycle...

Stay smart Stay safe

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sport, how you feelin bro?

anapolack

Banned
Awards
bump up the eca......dnp uncouples and the at burners oxidize.......dnp helps spare muscle by shutting the down(makes eme go "flat".....best i can describe) and you can just concentrate on shedding the fat
if your gonna add heavy cardio use phosphatadylserine(also great antioxidant) and lene extreme because cortisol really builds on the dnp bro

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
I'm feling better. The flu is slowly subsidig and I'm am returing o nornorm. As forr the cortisol, I have plenty of benzo's for that.

I can up date later when I gey off work ...
Sprt

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
A Promised my before and after pictures. Although I done see much different in my lately after pictures, didn't seem lose much weight. This coule be because It was taen jst after my lst Dose of DNP and I am still holding water. This could aslo mean I lost a good portions of LBM. Who is really to say. I have 34" inch waste ow. I can complain. :)

After first cycle: 193.2lbs
Tola Lose: 14.2lbs

After second cycle: 173.6lbs
Tola Loses: 9.0

So le Let me know what you all think. Good or bad. It wont bother me a nit. The battle must gO on . Also, QUESTION: I have a Clen/Altbuterol and ECA alternating stack coming up once I feel back to normal and have gotten y routines down in the gym. I'll also be using the dermals again. One of the dermals as clen in it. Since it works locally, do you see any reason I should used it during my ECA weeks; Stupid question know, but I was interested in the interactions.

Total Loss: 23.2lbs,
Sprt

ryano

Awards
  • Established
A Promised my before and after pictures. Although I done see much different in my lately after pictures, didn't seem lose much weight. This coule be because It was taen jst after my lst Dose of DNP and I am still holding water. This could aslo mean I lost a good portions of LBM. Who is really to say. I have 34" inch waste ow. I can complain. :)

After first cycle: 193.2lbs
Tola Lose: 14.2lbs

After second cycle: 173.6lbs
Tola Loses: 9.0

So le Let me know what you all think. Good or bad. It wont bother me a nit. The battle must gO on . Also, QUESTION: I have a Clen/Altbuterol and ECA alternating stack coming up once I feel back to normal and have gotten y routines down in the gym. I'll also be using the dermals again. One of the dermals as clen in it. Since it works locally, do you see any reason I should used it during my ECA weeks; Stupid question know, but I was interested in the interactions.

Total Loss: 23.2lbs,
Sprt
I might be wrong but clen is clen whatever the delivery method (dermal/oral) so you might have some downregulation of receptors...Maybe some ketofin or I would do two on two off with alternating with the eca and oral clen.

Last picture did not load ..But def some good results...I heard it takes about a week for the water to leave sub and for the muscles to rehydrate...are your muscles feeling fuller or harder? I did a two weeker at 250mg was going for 3 weeks but started getting a little moody and got a sore throat...just wondering how long it took for the water to leave for you.