DNP Log #2: (Here We Go Again), 400mg to 600mg ED

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. On a Mission!
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ryano
    Good call on stopping the cycle...

Stay smart Stay safe
    I thought yes, and thank you. Better to be smart then dead.

2. Registered User
    Answers

Sport, how you feelin bro?
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by unitas27
    Sport, how you feelin bro?
    bump
    •   

4. Banned
    Answers

bump up the eca......dnp uncouples and the at burners oxidize.......dnp helps spare muscle by shutting the down(makes eme go "flat".....best i can describe) and you can just concentrate on shedding the fat
    if your gonna add heavy cardio use phosphatadylserine(also great antioxidant) and lene extreme because cortisol really builds on the dnp bro
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by anapolack
    dnp helps spare muscle by shutting the down(makes eme go "flat".....best i can describe)
  6. On a Mission!
    Answers

I'm feling better. The flu is slowly subsidig and I'm am returing o nornorm. As forr the cortisol, I have plenty of benzo's for that.

I can up date later when I gey off work ...
    Sprt
  7. Registered User
    Answers

did you mean gay off at work?
  8. On a Mission!
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ryano
    did you mean gay off at work?
    DUH! Of Course!
  9. On a Mission!
    Answers

A Promised my before and after pictures. Although I done see much different in my lately after pictures, didn't seem lose much weight. This coule be because It was taen jst after my lst Dose of DNP and I am still holding water. This could aslo mean I lost a good portions of LBM. Who is really to say. I have 34" inch waste ow. I can complain.

After first cycle: 193.2lbs
    Tola Lose: 14.2lbs

After second cycle: 173.6lbs
    Tola Loses: 9.0

So le Let me know what you all think. Good or bad. It wont bother me a nit. The battle must gO on . Also, QUESTION: I have a Clen/Altbuterol and ECA alternating stack coming up once I feel back to normal and have gotten y routines down in the gym. I'll also be using the dermals again. One of the dermals as clen in it. Since it works locally, do you see any reason I should used it during my ECA weeks; Stupid question know, but I was interested in the interactions.

Total Loss: 23.2lbs,
    Sprt
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SprtNvolcoM
    A Promised my before and after pictures. Although I done see much different in my lately after pictures, didn't seem lose much weight. This coule be because It was taen jst after my lst Dose of DNP and I am still holding water. This could aslo mean I lost a good portions of LBM. Who is really to say. I have 34" inch waste ow. I can complain.

After first cycle: 193.2lbs
    Tola Lose: 14.2lbs

After second cycle: 173.6lbs
    Tola Loses: 9.0

So le Let me know what you all think. Good or bad. It wont bother me a nit. The battle must gO on . Also, QUESTION: I have a Clen/Altbuterol and ECA alternating stack coming up once I feel back to normal and have gotten y routines down in the gym. I'll also be using the dermals again. One of the dermals as clen in it. Since it works locally, do you see any reason I should used it during my ECA weeks; Stupid question know, but I was interested in the interactions.

Total Loss: 23.2lbs,
    Sprt
    I might be wrong but clen is clen whatever the delivery method (dermal/oral) so you might have some downregulation of receptors...Maybe some ketofin or I would do two on two off with alternating with the eca and oral clen.

Last picture did not load ..But def some good results...I heard it takes about a week for the water to leave sub and for the muscles to rehydrate...are your muscles feeling fuller or harder? I did a two weeker at 250mg was going for 3 weeks but started getting a little moody and got a sore throat...just wondering how long it took for the water to leave for you.
  11. On a Mission!
    Answers

Here's a little better (or worse) after picture of my last DNP cycle. I'm coming to compare them with the before pictures of the this cycle due to some water retention I felt I was still holding on too.

From, run # one 17 day 400mg cake walk:

Weight: 192.lbs (pot bellied big)

After the first run:

Weight: 183.6lbs (typo = 173.2)

Second run:

Weight: 182.3lbs

After second run:

Weight:172.3 (today)

Total Weight Loses: 20.9lbs
    Total Waist Loses: 4.5"

I really feel like a let myself down. I could have achieved these results sober. I'm not going to blame it on my illness or anything else I went through, but if anything it was simple my lack of will that yielded the results you see here. You might think 20lbs difference damn ... NA, not for all the mucle I gave up. Now look, I have to turn around and hit up a anavar standalone (which I know works, because I've seen it done).

On the other hand, and coming from me I don't know exactly how to take this, I am getting a ton of complements. Some are more irritating that others, "your face looks so skiny, your looking so thing, ect" That S*ht pisses me off.

Never then less ... what?? WE MUST STAY THE COURSE!!

I just started my morning off with some morning cardio and ECA (which I think I'll do 2x or 3x a dad depending on what time I wake up) for a week followed by a week a LipoU and Cap-HP (YAY!) alternating between weeks (1of/1off) Clen or Albuterol oral doses.I messed up today and accidentally put on the LipoU/Clen dermal. **** happens. I'll start straight tomorrow. After a couple of weeks of this I'm going to start my Var standalone. Diet will remain the said, as it has been, through out.

what you all think??
    Sprt
    Last edited by SprtNvolcoM; 04-04-2006 at 06:22 PM.
  12. Board Supporter
    Answers

Damn nice results man. Now it's time to get supper ripped!!!!
  13. Registered User
    Answers

I did a one weeker at 250 ...its hard to keep the will up when you lethargic and your craving carbs...

I did lose probably close to 8 pds but had to sacrifice a little mass as well..
    I am going to do a two weeker next and will be alternating the doses between 250 and 500 depending on how I am feeling.. So I will see...It did take a little longer than a week for the water to leave..more closer to 10 days... I had alot more fun on my Phera/igflr3 recomp..took a little longer but I love IGF. I am planning a Test E/Dbol bread and butter and will probably throw some Igflr3 on the back end and go to maintence cals to cut some more pds. I cant wait!

But your latest after pics look great...

How about a log on the anavar? I would be interested in how this goes.
  14. On a Mission!
    Answers

https://chemoneresearch.sslpowered.com

Go here and look up:
    Targex 1
    is a revolutionary fat loss product. Targex-1 is a topical fat loss product. The main ingredient in this proprietary formula is Glycyrrhetinic acid, which has been shown to reduce fat in healthy women when applied topically. ChemOne Research Group has reached an exclusive agreement with the manufacturer to be the sole online supplier of Targex 1.
    PEBME Finding:
    Targex-1 Found, jsust to much info. You og and read it.

Anyway, iis remember reading about this a moths few back at avant labs. They seeme to diregard if for it seemed far more superiour then any of their dermals.

I think Im oing to try a bottle or two.
  15. Registered User
    Answers

considering how fast you lost the weght, not bad...

looks like you lost 6-7% bodyfat. A lot of muscle too though...
  16. On a Mission!
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by exnihilo
    considering how fast you lost the weght, not bad...

looks like you lost 6-7% bodyfat. A lot of muscle too though...
    Yeah your right on both the Bf and LBM loss there. The LBM was minimal. I gained 6lbs since then on an IGF diet and have since lowered my BF even more. I'm going to post updated pictures.

I've been using the IGF for localized growth, so I'm only pinning in the muscle worked PWO and not at all on rest days. I'm very impressed with the way things are going though.

My waist is down to 32" inches, which it hasnt been for years, and my lower abs are coming in now. I still have a bit of flab around the waist; naturally since this is where I carry 70% of my body fat anyway.

Im getting ready to do something about it though ... I have some pretty intense plans for that area. I'm just waiting for the compounds to come in.

I'll send pictures when they're available.
    Sprt
  17. Registered User
    Answers

Glad your still dropping... cant wait for the pics!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. here we go again
    By kingivan in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-21-2006, 06:45 PM
  2. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-19-2006, 11:42 PM
  3. Here we go again
    By x_muscle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-30-2006, 03:45 AM