7 Week Cutter for summer! T3/Albuterol/HD-50/TRN

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just for grunt, I'm getting my cycle log up. I'll most likely update this log a few times per week, and I'll keep weight and waist measurements. Also, I'll add in my comments about how I feel during the cycle, because that's probably the most important when running t3. My first day should be the 5th of March.

The doses are as follows:

Week 1-4 HD-50 50mg/ed
Week 5-7 Mega-TRN 4mg/ed

Albuterol Week 2-7 12-16mg/ed
Ketotifen Week 3-7 1mg/ed
T3 Week 1-6 - 25x4/50x4/75x4/100x18/75x4/50x4/25x4

My doses on T3 and albuterol are subject to change depending on how my body reacts to these compounds, as they are both new to me. I may decide to shorten my run on T3 if I feel I need too.

Diet: I'll stay around 2850 kcals per day (at 200lbs). 350P/220C/60F This takes into account my lack of activity outside of the gym. I will adjust these if I feel I'm losing to much, or not enough weight, but it should be where I want it.

Training: I work out 4 times per week with a morning and evening session. Each workout lasts about 30-40mins, and I keep my volume at around 80sets per week. My workouts consist of 6-8 rep range and simple compound movements. This will not change. I'll be doing 45minute slow cardio sessions on my days off from the gym. I keep my intensity low during cardio, outside of HIIT sessions.

Overall, Don't expect any fancy pictures in this log. I'm doing this because of the lack of quality T3 information on this board (as opposed to the wealth of AAS information). Feel free to jump in and ask questions.

Thanks for watching.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Today is my first day. I'll update every few days with morning weight and any other comments.

Weight: 212 :sad:

25mcg T3
50mg HD-50

Of course, I have nothing to report, lets hope this goes as planned!

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for doing this man. Are you dosing the T3 first thing in the morning, 45-60 minutes prior to eating anything? It seems the best way to dose it...

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for doing this man. Are you dosing the T3 first thing in the morning, 45-60 minutes prior to eating anything? It seems the best way to dose it...
I'm waking up, drinking a glass of water and taking my and T3 and HD-50. I then go eat breakfast and take my vitamins. I'd say about 15 minutes from dosing til eating. Honestly, I don't know if it really matters, but if I do it in the morning I always make sure I dose correctly. Wouldn't want to forget a day. :ntome:

If you have anything relating to timing, I'd love to read it, but I don't honestly think it will matter that much.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 1

I figured I'd post after my first workout. Things are still going great, as they have been for the last month. I finally have every piece together and it's showing in gym. Starting today I just have this huge motivation and I feel so excited tossing wieghts around. I hope I feel this way in 4 weeks.

Training

I workout morning and evening, but I keep sets low and the periods short. I feel it gives me more energy during the day and I don't tire at the end of the workouts. I also do 15mins of cardio at the end of each session at low intensity to promote blood flow. This totals about 1hr weights 30mins cardio split into two workouts. Currently I have three 'days' and cycle them Mon/Tues/Wed/Fri/Sat. It's been working well for awhile, and I'll continue this unless that changes. Thank god for being young!

Thanks for watching :type:

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I'd say about 15 minutes from dosing til eating. Honestly, I don't know if it really matters, but if I do it in the morning I always make sure I dose correctly.
You might want to rethink that and listen to what Grunt rec'd.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I'm waking up, drinking a glass of water and taking my and T3 and HD-50. I then go eat breakfast and take my vitamins. I'd say about 15 minutes from dosing til eating. Honestly, I don't know if it really matters, but if I do it in the morning I always make sure I dose correctly. Wouldn't want to forget a day. :ntome:

If you have anything relating to timing, I'd love to read it, but I don't honestly think it will matter that much.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolics/32756-thyroid-hormone-usage-q.html

Also, Dr. D pointed out that a good 45-60 minute no-food right afterwards is best.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Grunt76 again. Thanks for the link. :hammer:

I'll dose in the morning, and then wait for breakfast. Gives me some time to make something elaborate.
Happy 500th bro. :)

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Weight: 212

50mg HD
25mcg T3

Everything is going well. Nothing out of the ordinary, but I'm feeling good. I got my BP taken and it came back 130/60. That is kinda out of the ordinary, but my doctor didn't seem to think it was.

I had to make a trip into chicago today, so I'm only making it into the gym once. I'll probably chop up my routines and basically drop biceps, which get enough work from heavy back workout anyway.

Also, I tried 4mg of Alb yesterday for tolerance, and besides a bit of sweating, I felt great. That's a good sign for week 2.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Weight 212
Waist 36"

50mg HD
25mcg t3

I'm starting to feel the HD now. At the gym I was getting very strong pumps. I don't really feel the heat from the t3 yet, but that's expected.

I also decided to post my Waist size. I'm a huge proponant of the mirror test, but because I have no camara, I need to give you guys some idea how my body is changing.

Thats all for now.

Jared

Awards
Subscribed. I am really looking forward to your results. Good luck with everything.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Chit town huh, in my city!!! And you don't say hi !!! I am insulted :eek: No for real enjoy your stay, and I am subscribed, def DO NOT EAT anything for at least 30 min after T3 it makes a big difference, also you should try crushing them they help with absorbtion fast actiing !!! currently doing T3 at 50 mcgs def helped with contest prep, how are you liking H50? I am think i will use that with Mega also...
Have you had the T3 S****s yet? Lucky you if you have not...

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Weight 213

50mg HD-50
25mcg T3

I woke up today and my tris felt like they were going to explode. Overall, I think my weight is up because my muscles are extremely full. I'll monitor this as I ramp up my t3 dose, as I'm moving to 50mcg tomorrow.

Off to the gym...

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 5

Weight: (whoops forgot to weight myself!)

50mg HD-50
50mcg t3

I believe I'm starting to feel a bit of a warm feeling from the t3. When I get excited it seems to elevate even more. This is expected, but I don't want it to get out of control. I'll be going out and buying a termometer to take my nightly temps to make sure it doesn't raise to high.

Outside that, it's more of the same. Good pumps and solid workouts. I have no workouts this weekend (some slow cardio) and I start the Albuteral on Monday. I'll update my progress then.

TGIF!

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
The best gauge of T3's effects is temperature taken upon waking up. This is the best indicator of proper dosing.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Weight: 213

50mg HD-50
50mcg T3

Starting Alb tomorrow at 4mgx3 and see how that makes me feel.

Friday night I started to get a runny nose and that developed to extreme sinus pressure on saturday. It wasn't really a head cold, and I don't feel sick. Unfortunately, it is giving me bloody noses. I normally get a bloody nose about once a month, and normally it's when I'm sleeping. Well, on both Saturday and Sunday I had extreme cases. I do not think this has anything to do with my current cycle, but I thought it was worth noting.

Workouts are still going great. I'm continuing to add weight onto my lifts and I feel like a bull in the gym. Interestingly I've added weight this week, and I feel it's a lot of IM water. I've uped my water intake to about 1 1/2 gallon to help cool me off using the t3, and it's likely my body is still adapting to this much water intake. I have a slight pump 24/7, and I think this is helping cause the current weight. The mirror test is amazing, and I really look a lot fuller.

Tomorrow I work to 75mcg t3 and 12mg alb, so I should start seeing excelerated weight loss by next monday. If I remember to get a thermometer tomorrow, I can get a morning temp on Wed.

That's all for now :type:

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Are you monitoring your blood pressure closely bro? Get it taken at the drugstore if you can, they usually have machines for that...

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Are you monitoring your blood pressure closely bro? Get it taken at the drugstore if you can, they usually have machines for that...
Yea, I had my BP taken last week, and I'm just going to purchase my own machine tomorrow. I really don't think it's an issue, but I just want to be sure.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 9

Weight 214 :blink:

75mcg T3
50mg hd-50
12mg Alb

I tolerated the Alb really well, and I'll dose 16mg tomorrow. I felt increase in sweating, but besides that I felt nothing. Hopefully the weight starts moving down, but if I'm losing fat, then I don't care that much. I look leaner today then when I started.

goodnight :yawn:

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 11

Weight 215 :blink:

75mcg T3
50mg HD-50
16mg Alb

BP 125/80

I look huge, that is all I have to say. The fact that I'm still gaining weight is pretty puzzling, and the goal of this cycle is to 'get small', but apparently the Halodrol has other plans. If the cycle continues like this, though, I will not complain one bit. I'm going to take Friday light and do a few cardio sessions on the weekend. I'll report back in monday and look to see if I should adjust anything.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 12

I'd just like to publically thank jonny21 for neg repping me on this thread. You help drag down this board. Congratulations.

I seriously question if my posting of this thread and cycle log is even worth it... I'd decide if I want to continue this log or not.

Weight 215

Waist 16.5

75mcg t3
50mg hd-50
16mg alb

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Day 12

I'd just like to publically thank jonny21 for neg repping me on this thread. You help drag down this board. Congratulations.
Yeah that is what I have been doing, trying to drag the board down. The negative rep was Karma for you. You have been nothing but a little d!ck to me even though I have done nothing negative to you. You DESERVE the negative rep. Not like the one you had given me previously without any comment for this post:
1. Mr. 50
2. jminis
3. size
4. jmh80
5. LCSULLA
6. motiv8ter
7. Milwood (only last due to mixed cycle)

My nominations based on my opinion and their chronological posting time in this thread.
Seems pretty innocuous to me.

You should have been neg repped from the start due to your using a chemical that you probably have no idea about its exact properties and obviously do not even know when to take it. Then you come off like some kind of jerkoff in that other thread re: PCT.

I seriously question if my posting of this thread and cycle log is even worth it... I'd decide if I want to continue this log or not
Based on your your response and your desire to publicize this issue rather than discuss, I guess you are just a little whining B!tch. Take your medicine, the whole idea about Karma is cause & effect. Cause: your spiteful little b!tch neg rep without any comment. Effect: a neg rep of your own, that should have been given earlier but I didn't care to waste the time. Thanks for motivating me:D

In the future, you should know about what you are taking and the how the body reacts.

BTW, Your Welcome.
:FUfinger:

Last edited:
Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
doggzj, board contributors can see who reps them and can send PMs. These are very practical features for private discussions and avoiding public displays like these... ;)

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
doggzj, board contributors can see who reps them and can send PMs. These are very practical features for private discussions and avoiding public displays like these... ;)
Yes Grunt, I know. Unfortunately there is no PM function for me, so private discussion is not an option.

Jonny, I sent you a negative rep because I thought your post was not waranted. You don't need to sort through testers and post a list like that. Sadly, I send the rep on accident before I typed anything in the comment, which really seemed to piss you off.

Your whole post in my log just further proves my point, and I won't bother addressing it.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 13

Sorry boys, you can thank jonny21 here, because this log is over. It's not worth my time to put up with the disrespect from some board members.

If your someone searching for information on T3 or want to know how my cycle works out

Last edited:
Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 13

Sorry boys, you can thank jonny21 here, because this log is over. It's not worth my time to put up with the disrespect from some board members.

If your someone searching for information on T3 or want to know how my cycle works out, feel free to email me dreyton at gmail dot com.

Well, I do not want exacerbate this situation any further, however I think this is a childish reason for stopping a log. IMO you are doing the board worse by brining that kind of attitude and depriving it useful log as it seems nobody is doing anything on TRN. I do not want to argue either, so there isn't a need to come back with a hostile reply, I was just stating my opinion.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
After some thought, I have desided to continue this log. The way I reacted was not appropriate, and I appologize to anyone who is reading this log. You did nothing wrong.

My issue was with the reputation system and abuse of the system, which is something that really touches a nerve with me. DON'T NEG REP SOMEONE JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE THEM. That's more childish then my display here.

Again, I'm sorry, and I'll continue with day 15... today.

Thanks

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
After some thought, I have desided to continue this log. The way I reacted was not appropriate, and I appologize to anyone who is reading this log. You did nothing wrong.

My issue was with the reputation system and abuse of the system, which is something that really touches a nerve with me. DON'T NEG REP SOMEONE JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE THEM. That's more childish then my display here.

Again, I'm sorry, and I'll continue with day 15... today.

Thanks
Good on you man...Keep up the log and good work.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good stuff def looking forward to more entries man...

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 15

Weight 214 :woohoo:

50mg HD-50
100mcg T3
16mg Alb

Tomorrow I'll give a full rundown with body temp/BP/Measurements, but today I woke up late so I've been in a rush.

At 4mg 4 times per day, the Albuterol is not giving me and anxiety issues, which is what I was worried about. It is giving me very mild headaches in the late evening, but they fade out. It is also giving me very slight shakes in my hands, so doing refined movements might be more difficult.

I'm waking up nice a cool, so I don't feel overheated. I'll get my exact temp tomorrow. Also, my nose bleeds have stopped, but I'm make sure not to bang my nose or blow extremely hard.

Gotta run

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 16

100mcg T3
50mg HD-50
16mg Alb

Weight 215 :sad:

Waist 36.5 :sad:

BP 128/84

Temp: 97.5 ???

First off, I believe my thermometer is way off. It came back at 98.5 and 98.6 on day 8 and 12. I'm going to see if I can pick up a new one.

My weight and my waist are moving in the wrong direction, which is interesting. I'm not really sure what to make of it right now. I saw one of my old HS friends yesterday, and he said I looked big and asked if I'd been in the gym alot.

At 100mcgT3/day and 2800 cals, I shouldn't be putting on weight. But, even though my measurements are coming back very wierd, the cycle itself is going incredibly. I look a lot better, and weights are moving up in every lift. For now I'm just going to let everything go and see where I am in a week.

Off to the gym

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 20

Sorry for that lack of updates. I've been really busy this week.

100mcg T3
50mg HD-50
16mg Alb
1mg Keto

Weight: 215

I have plenty to report, so I'll line it up

Good:

I have stretch marks, normally I wouldn't say this was good, but I've only went up a few pounds. Stretch marks don't just appear over a few pounds. This lets me tell you what I've been seeing the mirror for the last 3 weeks. I'm getting bigger. I have to be losing BF.

After the first week I was worried my T3 was no good. Today, I can say it's that Halodrol is just that good. My abs are close to coming in, so hopefully I'll have them by cycle end.

The Bad:

Lethargy. I expected it, and it's here. I'm sleeping 10hours per night with a 2 hour nap during the day to get by. I really hate lethargy, but with this cycle I was willing to accept it. I'm more then pleased with the results, so it's a good trade off.

There is probably more, but I need to run.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
interested to see the effects alb has on you, some reason i think the alb i bought from IBE with the buy 1 get 1 free is bunk... my temp doesn't increase when using it.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
interested to see the effects alb has on you, some reason i think the alb i bought from IBE with the buy 1 get 1 free is bunk... my temp doesn't increase when using it.
I'm using CEM products, just to make that clear. I definally feel the alb, more then I feel the T3.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 25

100mcg T3
16mg Alb
1mg keto
50mg hd-50

Weight 212 :woohoo:

My temp has been coming back 97.8F-98.0F for the past week. If I ever use T3 in the future I might plan on moving to 120mcg. I can feel the t3 just a bit, but I'm not dropping weight as fast as I was hoping for. I think it has something to do with the HD-50, which is more anabolic then I was guessing. I've gained a good bit of size, and I think my actual fat mass loss is probably higher then I'm guessing. I've DEFINATELY gained LBM during this cycle.

Outside that, I really don't have much for sides to report. I'm a bit more tired then I normally am, but that is all.

I should buy a camara for my next cycle so I can give some pictures. My text doesn't do justice to the body comp change I've gotten. That, I am happy with. I'll be cycling down the t3 in a few days and moving over to the Mega-TRN. I hope I have something new to then.

Kris

Board Supporter
Awards
What do you plan on using for PCT for thyroid recovery?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
cAMPHIBOLIC and thyroid energy would be a great stack for that.

Kicking some ass on this cycle Doggzj :)

Last edited:

Kris

Board Supporter
Awards
cAMPHIBOLIC and thyroid energy would be a great stack for that.
Sounds good to me. I used thyroid energy after my Trimax cycle last summer and had no problem with my thyroid recovering.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 32

75mcg T3
16mg Alb
1mg keto
4mg TRN

Weight 212
Waist: 35.5

So today I moved my T3 back down. I will be totally off within 2 weeks. I'll post exactly what I plan on doing with recovery later on.

Today is also my first day with TRN so I don't know how I'm going to react with it. I'm pretty excited. Halodrol seemed to slow up after 3 weeks, so maybe this change can kickstart things again.

I gotta run to this gym, I'll try to update more over the next few days.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 37

Weight 210 :)

Waiste 35.5 :)

4mg TRN
50mcg T3

Last day on ALB!

20mg alb

I moved to 50mcg this morning on T3, and I'll be off it next week. My cycle is running down, and I have a few weeks left TRN. My strength is still going up as of last week. I'm only down 3 pounds, but I've gained significant LBM. Still, I don't know if I'd run T3 again. It really takes an effort and if you are going to use it you better make sure you can do it.

I used albutoral at 20mg for a week, and I had no problems with it. I love this stuff and I'm definately going to use it again.

I really don't have much to add, I'm going to make a followup post for my PCT

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What do you mean about the T3, lethargy?
Yes, and you have to be very meticulous with dosing and coming off. I'm not going to have much fun the next 3 weeks. Though in 2 months I'm probably going to want to run it anyway.... :ntome:

PCT

Ok, I'm finishing T3 on the 45th day. I'll come off the Trn about 54th day.

Starting on Day 45
Continue all for 4 weeks.

2g l-Tyrosine
Now Thyroid energy
Strict diet with 8 meals a day.:sad:

Workout load will decrease and I'll be doing very low intensity cardio to help boost metabolism.

Starting Day 54
Hormone PCT

50mg ATD 4 weeks+ (bridging with it)
2g/2.5g/3g Fenugreek/week

And My Herbal stack.
800mg Trib
800mg Avena sativa
350mg LJ 100:1

I have Nolva on hand, but with minimal aromatization, I won't use it unless required for gyno.

Also, Around week 3 PCT I'll be bridging with a herbal stack. I plan on just creating a new log with it, and I'll get that up and detailed and link to it.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I also have some Lean Xtreme here. I'm debating adding it for the first 3 weeks to reduce possible catabolism, but I don't want it to negitively affect TSH recovery. I know it's supposed to mildly boost metabolic rate, but...

Any thoughts grunt?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I'd say run the LX. Don't be shy about the nolva. That PCT/Herbal stack will cause all kinds of test rebound and you don't want to be caught off guard... But overall I like the way you're doing things man. I think it's what I'd do... ;)

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 44

OFF OF T3

4mg TRN

Weight: ? Weight in tomorrow!

I came off T3 today and started my T3 PCT. I'm doing Tyrosine and Thyroid energy.

Diet consists of a lot of grilled chicken breast, carbs are coming from whole grains, supercarb and some greens. I'm using Flax/olive oils. Basically keeping P/F P/C meals with a 40/40/20 ratio.

I'm also eating 8 meals a day. This will help kick my thyroid back turning out TSH, and limit fat rebound in the process.

Upcoming Events:

Cycling off TRN

I'll be on TRN for 10 more days. This is when I'll start my hormonal PCT.

Trip/Vacation
I think it is important for me to say that I'm leaving for the bahamas May 8th. This will intersect with my PCT, and definately will cause problems with my training. I'll do my best to keep everything perfect, but it will be impossible to stay on my diet. I am hoping my TSH output is high by the time I leave.

Herbal Stack:

I'll be running a fun log of my bridge with some herbal goodies starting around week 3 of PCT. It will get it's own separate thread. I'll link to it in a bit.