BigVrunga/USPLabs - Get Ripped Or Die Tryin' - The NonHormonal Mega-Stack! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

BigVrunga/USPLabs - Get Ripped Or Die Tryin' - The NonHormonal Mega-Stack!

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Awesome! See if you can talk him into doing a log on this site!

Just don't make him angry. You wouldn't like him when he's angry!
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

2. Elite Member

Damn...feeling guilty about missing the gym tonight, I decided to start up a regimen that I had planned for next week: All-out sprints in the big church parking lot across the street from my apartment

It has to be at least 50-60yards across, and I bolted like a madman up and down it for a good 8 times. (short breathers with my arms over my head to help expand lung capacity in between each set)

So it was 12am on a beautiful spring evening and here I am running my ass off, it felt great!! I have to admit, I havent done any training like this since high school, and damn I know what Ive been missing.

Im actually going to start doing these in the AM before work, should be a great way to start the day!

And BTW, I know Im just preaching to the choir here but I have to say it...as bodybuilders we often neglect cardiovascular training. What an enourmous freakin' mistake.

BV
  3. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

FWIW, I just started taking a cardio kickboxing class at my gym and sheesh! I thought I was in good shape untill she had me jumpin rope and kicking and squatting and punching and jumping rope again and kicking and squatting and punching .... and to top it all off, she makes us train abs at the end! I can't just not do em when all the ladies in there are crankin em out!

Anyhoo, deff a big bump on the cardio training getting neglected comment. Makes me feel like a million bucks. Nothin like a restin HR of 52. (when stim free of couse)
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
    •   

4. Elite Member

Back on track today! No afternoon cardio (pile of work to do a mile high) but Ill use today as my off day and hit up 30 min post workout.

It turns out Im going to be testing AX's new Hyperdrol product, so rather than pick up the USP cycle today, Im going to save it and start the Hyperdrol after PCT products arrive. Its an herbal product, and I havent used anything other than a multi/Cissus for about 10 days - I figure Im in a good position to compare the herbal anabolic products from both companies.

BTW - I missed Lou Ferrigno, but I did get to see what they're turing my gym into...absolute craziness! Leather seats on all the Hammer Strength machines, a cardio 'theater', flat screen TV's infront of the URINALS in the mens room, flat screen TV's attached to every cardio machine (that isn tin the cardio theater).

And by cardio theater I mean just that - its a movie theater with cardio machines instead of seats!

The only improvement I can actually make use of is the new boxing area, as I havent hit the speed bag in a while I miss it a lot.

BV
  5. Elite Member

Back to the gym last night strength was actually up a bit. Got 225 x 15 on the flat Bench, only 5 reps off from my all time best of 20 reps. (when i was on 1-test to boot)

Workout went great, 20 minutes cardio PWO.

Also checked BP the other day: 121/72 and that's without any supplements...perhaps all the cardio has brought it down a bit.

BV
  6. Elite Member

Off day today, I had an afterwork social gathering I wanted to attend.

Here's a back shot from this evening:

And one from a year ago when I was ~235-240:

I dont miss the 20lbs of chunk, but I do miss the 18.25" arms Funny though, my bicep curls are up nearly 20lbs.

Working back tomorrow, arms/delts on Thursday, and Legs on Friday, with calves and abs inbetween.

About another 8 weeks to go, I reckon. Im going to slowly bring cals to maintence after that, focusing on my weak points in strength and size (shoulders, bench press, forearms). Around mid-summer it will be time to finally start making gains again...big, lean gains

BV
  7. New Member

hey guys, i can't believe my eyes, but why do u need steroids? i've seen all your pics and such, you can do the same without steroids, you are risking alot of health problems,hard training can produce the same results! you can label yourself a drug user..hope your proud of that....good luck
  8. Elite Member

hey guys, i can't believe my eyes, but why do u need steroids? i've seen all your pics and such, you can do the same without steroids, you are risking alot of health problems,hard training can produce the same results! you can label yourself a drug user..hope your proud of that....good luck

Bro the products Im using in this log are all-natural!!! Im NOT using steroids. Jeez!

BV
    Last edited by BigVrunga; 04-06-2006 at 01:41 PM.
  9. Elite Member

Great workout tonight: Side Delts/Arms/abs

Im really starting to see some vascularity in my arms when Im working out, and its really motivating. I have to be the most un-vascular person I know!!! My fiance has these bulging veins in her arms just standing relaxed (she works out too), and here I am Mr. Big Lifter smooth as a baby's ass lol.

Starting the Hyperdrol next week, it will be interesting to see how it compares to the USP lineup, especially since its based on CissusQ.

BV
  10. Elite Member

Starting Hyperdrol tomorrow, otherwise the stack will be the same: CET, E+C2.

Figure its time to close this log up, here are my observations over the ~4 weeks that I ran this stack:

Pros: Definite increase in pumps, intensity, and mood. Strength gains started to be realized around week 3. Compared to the PowerFull/Rebound/Cissus/CET stack I ran in December, I did not feel as 'anabolic' even with the inclusion of the Symmetry. Of course, in December I was eating above maintence cals and this time I was cutting hard.

Cons: Seems like an anti-e is necessary while using PowerFULL, as this is the second time Ive used it and the second time Ive noticed some type of estrogen-related issues. However, these are mild and easily controlled with ATD. No increase in fat loss as claimed, fat loss seemed to increase in proportion with how strict I was with my diet and how many calories I burned through cardiovascular training. No real increase in vascularity, other than what I notice from a drop in BF%. Biggest detractor? Too many pills to swallow. All those gelcaps seemed to wreck havoc on my digestive tract,as I needed a fiber supplement for things to process correctly. Could just be me though, I'd be interested in knowing if anyone else exhibited similar issues eating so many pills.

Individual Product Reviews:

CissusRX (USPLabs)
    Again, proving itself as a very usefull addition to my supplement cabinet. Its combination of mild anabolic effect, increase in libido and percieved analgesic action make it a real gem. It does everything that it's claimed to do. A+

CreEthylThunder(Omega Sports)
    The only CEE product Ive ever tried, and the only one I think I ever need to try. Awesome pumps, even while in a caloric defecit. It also is right in line with claims made by the manufacturer. A+

PowerFULL (USPLabs)
    I still dont know what to think of PowerFULL. While others claim it the best thing since sliced toast - Im still not seeing the results that Id hoped for. I know it does something, as whenever its added I notice some estrogenic-related effects. Both stacks that included PowerFULL were quite anabolic in nature (for non-hormonal products) so it seemed like a good addition. When I ran it solo as a beta tester it did pretty much nothing for me. I may have to give a try again by itself to draw a decisive conclusion. For now, C+

Symmetry(USPLabs)
    This is a new product from USP labs, and because I ran it stacked with other products I cant really make an honest judgement on it. This stack of products did feel great, but as to whether Symmetry really is 'Super Cissus' is, for me, yet to be seen. I still have ~half a bottle left + half a bottle of the beta - after the Hyperdrol log Im going to run it by itself, about 6 weeks from now. Jury's still out, so no grade yet.

C2
    Not much to say here, simply the best preworkout stimulant Ive ever used. Excellent symmetry between all the ingredients. Moodlift, focus, energy, does everything its claimed to do. Solid A+.

New 'mystery' cutter'
    USP is looking at this as a replacement for C2 and I have to say, it is a step above. They've bumped the concentration of the nootropics and you can feel it when it kicks in overtop the caffiene. I'd go so far to say that its a bit psychotropic in nature. Another A+.

Final Thoughts:

Running nearly 15-20 miles a week, -500 calorie caloric defecit, and I lost fat and got stronger. For the past week Ive been using CissusRX/Camphobolic at 4caps/day (each) and I definitely can feel the missing 'oomph' from the other products. Fat loss may have been slightly accellerated, but truth be told cutting naturally is hard, and takes a ton of effort. The supplements help, but much more in the area of retaining muscle than accelerating the loss of fat. Of course, this makes them quite valuable in their own right. Save your bottles of PP,SD, whatever and give these new 'herbal anabolics' some serious thought if you're in the game to get leaner. They definitely work, allowing you to save your valuable hormones for where they're used best: gaining muscle!!

Remembering back to my 'mini-bulk' in Dec, Im looking very forward to trying this stack again, for a full 8 weeks with a good clean bulking diet. I expect that the results would be quite impressive.

BV
    Last edited by BigVrunga; 04-09-2006 at 08:04 PM.
  11. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by jvflexx
    The title of the thread is "The NonHormonal Mega-Stack". Retard.

Anyway, nice log BigV.
  12. New Member

Apowerz6 ......what stack are you using to loose fat and harden up......please email me @ DM2469@comcast.net

Similar Forum Threads

1. Get Cut or Die Tryin...
    By pistol345 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-06-2013, 07:38 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-28-2012, 11:58 AM
  3. bC's Get RIPPED or DIE TRY'IN LOG
    By TheeBC in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-10-2008, 11:01 AM
  4. GET DIESEL OR DIE TRYIN' (sponsored) by ReaperX