SD/Tren/Test Cycle - Oh Yeah!

skih00k

Board Supporter
Awards
This is my third cycle. Have done two short SD cycles before with good results. I just finished my conversion this weekend (what a beatin) and did my first injection today. I've been on SD for a week and my lifts are up to about where they were before I stopped taking creatine about a month ago.

SD 20 mg ED Weeks 1-3
Test Prop 75 mg EOD Weeks 2-9
Tren Ace 75 mg EOD Weeks 2-9

Starting weight: 197
Weight today: 205

My PCT will consist of Nolva, RXT, Fenu, DHEA, ZMA, and maybe some Activate. I'll probably load back up on creatine just to keep my spirits up if I lose any strength/size during PCT. On cycle supps include the usual liver protection, RYR, cranberry extract (I know, not really for the kidneys), taurine, potassium, glucosamine, saw palmetto, EFA's, and a multi. My diet had been above par for the cutting cycle I was on but this last week it has gone to crap. Getting a handle on it from now on out. I'm gonna try to keep my carbs and fat a bit low and protein high. I understand that tren is a great cutter and I'd like to lose some more fat during this cycle. Body fat is around 18%.

The Halloween parties should be great fun this year. :)

skih00k

Board Supporter
Awards
A little info about my first injection:

I warmed the two vials in hot water for about 5 minutes and then pulled .75 ml of each into the syringe. Had to switch the needle to the 1" 25g to do the pull then switched back to the 1.5" 23g to do the injection. I injected into my thigh. The needle is a bit intimidating but the insertion was virtually pain free. I injected slowly until I felt that dull, sinking pain, waited a few seconds and then continued. I massaged the area afterwards and a few minutes later my leg felt weak like the whole muscle area was affected. Definitely no power in the leg. An hour or so later I climbed the stairs and had good strength. This morning, while the leg is a bit sore, I feel like I could do squats and there is no redness or swelling in the leg.

Overall I'm surprised as to the absence of pain in the procedure. From what I had read I was afraid that I would be having trouble walking and might have a big red spot on the leg to hide. I guess it could give me more trouble today and tomorrow but so far so good.

Last edited:

skih00k

Board Supporter
Awards
are things going good still?
Soreness is about the same. Feels like a thigh bruise. No redness or swelling. I'm gonna do my delt in the morning so that should be fun.

I had read that the body gets used to the injections and if that's the case then this will be a piece of cake.

skih00k

Board Supporter
Awards
SD Day 13
Tren/Test Day 4

Weight 210 (197)
Belly 97 cm (96 cm)

Having trouble with sleep as usual (on cycle). I get to sleep fine but then wake up at around 3 AM after an aggressive dream and my mind is racing. This morning I couldn't get back to sleep so now I'm up. I'm also having trouble with fatigue at work. I find myself drifting to sleep in an instant. I normally get the post lunch "coma" and with all the eating that is part of it but the inadequate sleep and other changes in my body are draining me. Any suggestions on how to get a solid night's sleep would be appreciated.

The SD pump is great. It's nice to feel big again especially after the cutting cycle. Injected into the left delt yesterday. It was a bit difficult reaching across my big chest (I wish) and doing the injection with one hand. I imagine that the glute will be even more difficult. Soreness in the delt is minimal and I'm ready for a big chest day.

skih00k

Board Supporter
Awards
SD Day 14
Tren/Test Day 5

Weight 210 (197)
Belly 97 cm (96 cm)

Had a good chest workout yesterday. Added one or two reps on most exercises. I am having trouble with soreness in the right shoulder though. I'm doing DoggCrapp's shoulder stretch in hopes of relief. I'm also looking for another supplement that might help. If things don't improve I might have to go with less weight and a slow negative.

Slept a little better last night. I also took a nap after work which helped. Injected the left glute this morning. So far I've had no indications that the Test or Tren has kicked in. I don't expect anything for maybe another week.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
you may have said but, is the soreness from the inj?? or Working the muscle??

skih00k

Board Supporter
Awards
you may have said but, is the soreness from the inj?? or Working the muscle??
I have some issues with the right shoulder and lifting heavy weight over the course of two SD cycles has taken it's toll.

I injected into the left delt Wednesday morning and as of now the soreness is barely noticable.

skih00k

Board Supporter
Awards
Had a decent Back and Biceps workout today. We've changed up our back/biceps routine somewhat over the past weeks and most of the exercises are subject to strictness to form as far as reps go so I can't definitively say that strength has increased but felt strong overall nonetheless.

I'm traveling to the hometown for my parent's 50th anniversary this weekend. I'll pick up the log on Monday.

skih00k

Board Supporter
Awards
SD Day 18
Tren/Test Day 9

Weight 215 (197)
Belly 98 cm (96 cm)

Had a good chest workout yesterday. Bench is up 3 reps total (from two to five). Other lifts are increasing also. The shoulder pain was manageable. We did fewer total sets of chest exercises to help with the soreness and that seemed to help.

Libido seems to be up and I'm also getting some oily skin. Still having trouble with sleep although the last two nights haven't been bad. I'm starting to see some night sweating.

My training partner is doing this cycle also and is getting a bit itchy about waiting for the Tren to kick in. I told him from the start that it'd be two weeks before we'd see results. I'm pretty sure that he's going to be pleasantly surprised. :)

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
the shoulder pain sucks!!!!! how many mgs of Prop are you doing as of now?

skih00k

Board Supporter
Awards
the shoulder pain sucks!!!!! how many mgs of Prop are you doing as of now?
I'm doing 75 mg of each EOD although this morning I did about 100 mg of Tren and 75 mg of Test Prop. Speaking of which - I injected into the right delt this morning and I don't know if it's related or not but I just got through with a back/biceps workout and the overall pump was more intense than anything I've experienced on SD alone. And, my right arm was much more pumped and felt like a big log attached to my shoulder. I even had some muscle on the top of my forearm popping out like it was about to bust open. Normally my right arm is 1/2" smaller than my left but today it was definitely bigger.

Could the extraordinary pump have something to do with the injection in the delt? I haven't read anything about the pumps on Tren/Test or site related pumps other than that from the volume of the oil.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
i have no clue on if the inj area helps any but could be a factor somehow.

skih00k

Board Supporter
Awards
By the way what type of sides should one expect on SD
SD Sides:

Good - Weight gain, strength increase, awesome pump.

Bad - Lipids, high BP, sleeplessness, night sweating, liver stress, testicular atrophy, painful back pumps.

Of course, this list is incomplete but these are the notables.

skih00k

Board Supporter
Awards
SD Day 20
Tren/Test Day 11

Weight 216 (197)
Belly 98 cm (96 cm)

So I'm up 19 lbs in 20 days. Most of that is water and fat but hopefully I can convert it all (and a little more) to lean muscle in the next six weeks. :)

Had a great chest workout today. Bench was up another 3 reps. Moved to the Flat DB and increased there also. Incline DB increased another two reps. I'm still having to limit my sets due to the shoulder pain. Sucks.

I was so psych'd about the first workout I went straight to the gym after work and got in a good leg workout. It's been a few weeks since I've worked legs due to various reasons. If I can get the legs going I should be able to make quick gains. I'm 30 lbs below my previous high in the squat and I was only just getting started when I did that.

skih00k

Board Supporter
Awards
Tren/Test Day 17

Weight 215 (197)
Belly 98 cm (96 cm)

Well, I've attempted to post a couple of times over the last few days but site instabilities have thwarted me. I'm thinking maybe I've learned to copy my text before hitting the submit button now.

Shoulder problems have really limited my chest workouts. I increased my bench by another rep on Monday but then couldn't even complete one set on the incline DB's. Feeling strong otherwise.

I need to get my BP checked. I'm pretty sure that it's up. Libido is constant and high. I've upped the Tren to 100 mg EOD for the last three injections and I'm thinking about doing another 25-50 mg on the odd days. I'm pretty sure that the Test is working (libido) and I know that the SD did it's job, but I don't get the feeling that the Tren is having a big effect.

Sleep has been fairly good. I think I have adjusted to the aggressive dreams and tossing and turning to the point that I still feel rested in the morning. I'm not having night sweats to any degree. I'm getting some acne but it's not really noticable.

Jblake

Awards
Tren, test and superdrol is one sweet combo. I loved it! The sweats were horrible, however. From the symptoms (sweats, sleep problems), I think the tren is working for ya. It's not going to rip the fat off like most think. I found it to be an excellent repartitioner and SUPER great for strength. What were you expecting from tren, especially this soon in?

skih00k

Board Supporter
Awards
What were you expecting from tren, especially this soon in?
Well I've gone back and read some more and, although results aren't expected to show until two to four weeks, the appropriate dosage appears to be a balance between results and sides. Basskiller's Fina FAQ says that he found 150 mg EOD to be optimal and that at 75 mg EOD he "received some results, but nothing outstanding".

At this point the sides are minimal for me and I'm willing to up the dosage just to see how my body reacts.

skih00k

Board Supporter
Awards
Tren/Test Day 19

Weight 214 (197)
Belly 98 cm (96 cm)

Worked chest yesterday. Sucked bad. I went with low weights but still had to get help to pull the bar off my chest during the second set due to the pain. I was able to do military press, dips, pec deck, and triceps no problem so it's not like I'm completely useless.

We worked back and biceps today. Had no problems at all. I do still have a bit of tennis elbow from the pull-ups so I'm staying away from those. Felt strong all around but nothing to get excited about.

I bumped the Tren up to 150 mg today and put a little extra Test in for the weekend. I'm gonna try to work legs tomorrow.

skih00k

Board Supporter
Awards
Tren/Test Day 23

Weight 216 (197)
Belly 98 cm (96 cm)

Had a decent chest/triceps workout yesterday. Finally got all my sets in. I found that on the flat bench I can do a half rep from the chest up without pain. And on the incline I do a half rep from the top down. I'm gonna try some Ibuprofen before Thursday's workout to see if that will help also. My workout partner is setting new highs on his bench. He's now doing 245 for about 8 reps. The last time I did a full heavy set on the bench I did 9 reps at 225.

Had a good leg workout last night. I'm up to around where I was at my peak a few months ago. I should be able to make decent gains through the rest of the cycle.

I think I might be losing a bit of fat. The belt is a tad looser and my belly measurement has gone down a bit. I need to kick in some cardio to accelerate the recomposition.

I had some chills last night but it got into the forties so the house was pretty cold. Other than that the sides are still minimal. I injected into the bicep Sunday midday and hit a nerve on the way in. The muscle jumped and I'm sure a lot of fibers got cut up. Today is back/biceps day but I'm not sure if the arm is gonna hold up. I've got lot's of soreness still.

Last edited:

skih00k

Board Supporter
Awards
Just wanted to make a quick note about the effect that the extra test is having on me. I'm still horny as hell and the wife is digging all the attention. In an effort to keep from just groping her all the time I'm trying to be subtle about it and being sensitive to what's going on with her. I even cleaned up a spill that she made in the kitchen to keep her from getting wound up; "prepping" her for what was to come later that evening. Sunday afternoon we laid around and talked and had a more open conversation about our relationship than we've had in a long time. The bottom line is that all the extra test is having a positive effect on my marriage.

Last edited:
Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
How much Prop are you running now? Your initial doses seem very low (75mg EOD)

If you upped your Tren to 150 EOD, I hope you upped your Test to at least at par with that.. IMO Test should exceed Tren, and any other compound.

That being said, it seems you're doing fine anyways... so.. what do I know. :D

skih00k

Board Supporter
Awards
IMO Test should exceed Tren
Wow. I don't have enough Test to run that high through the end of the cycle. What negs do I face by running Test at 75 mg EOD and Tren at 150 mg EOD?

skih00k

Board Supporter
Awards
Tren/Test Day 25

Weight 216 (197)
Belly 98 cm (96 cm)

Worked Back/Biceps on Tuesday. Took yesterday off (except light cardio). The bicep was killing me from Sunday's injection but it held up and I had a great workout. Added a couple of reps to the preacher curl (8x105).

Just returned from a great Chest/Triceps workout. I did some shoulder socket exercises on Tuesday with some exercise bands as recommended by a trainer and then tonight before the workout I took two ibuprofen. I could still feel the sore spot in my shoulder during reps but got through 8 heavy chest sets with no major trouble:

FB - 245x6
FDB - 100x8
IDB - 90x9

My legs started shaking big time on the last reps on the incline DB's. It must have been the ibuprofen 'cause that's never happened before.

I'm still sleeping okay and usually wake once during the early morning and can get back to sleep within a few minutes. Sometimes my urine is a bit dark. Libido is still high. :)

skih00k

Board Supporter
Awards
Tren/Test Day 28

Weight 215 (197)
Belly 98 cm (96 cm)

Worked Back/Biceps Friday and legs yesterday. Had terrible back pump yesterday. That was the first time I've experienced it. I struggled through the workout, limped back to the truck, and then reclined the seat and just relaxed until the pain subsided. I haven't been taking the taurine regularly so I'll be stepping that up.

Felt strong on the squats (ATG):
135x8, 205x6, 245x6, 225x6

Leg Press:
270x8, 450x8, 450x8

Leg curl:
135x12, 150x8, 150x8

Sitting calf:
90x20, 90x20, 90x24

I injected 75 mg Test in the right bicep Friday night and then 150mg Test and 150mg Tren yesterday. 3 ml is a lot to go into the delt but today it feels okay.

I'm going to convert the extra Syno I have so that I can do 150mg Test/150mg Tren for the rest of the cycle.

Had moderate bed sweats early this morning but I'm used to it and can usually get back to sleep on the moist sheets. My cardiovascular capacity is way down as I pant excessively after each hard set.

My arm is measuring 16.5" and has been there since the initial SD glycogen buildup. I'm hoping that it's being converted to lean muscle and won't disappear after the cycle ends.

Libido is down a bit lately but my mind has been so geared toward everythng sexual I didn't realize it at first.

skih00k

Board Supporter
Awards
Tren/Test Day 29

Weight 217 (197)
Belly 98 cm (96 cm)

Had a great Chest/Triceps workout today. Didn't increase reps on the bench or other chest exercises but still felt very strong. Felt some pain in the shoulder with the first heavy bench set but afterwards it was okay. I only took one ibuprofen and I don't think it had fully kicked in yet.

Bench:
8x135, 5x185, 6x245, 6x245

FDB:
8x100, 6x100

IDB:
9x90, 6x90, 11x70

Dips:
10xBW+40, 10xBW

Don't think I've mentioned the acne on the shoulders and back. Nothing major though. Libido is down but I can't really tell if it's down down or just down from the highs of a few weeks ago. My mind is still all about sex but my body says ho hum. I need to take it easy.

My kit supplier is out of Whatman filters so I haven't ordered yet. The conversion might have to wait until next weekend.

Tried to do some jogging tonight but at around a mile my legs were so pumped it was painful. I was going to tough it out but then I felt the back pump coming. I slowed down to a walk and it still took ten minutes for the pain to subside. Won't be trying that again.

skih00k

Board Supporter
Awards
Tren/Test Day 32

Weight 218 (197)
Belly 98 cm (96 cm)

Worked Back/Biceps on Tuesday. Worked legs last night. Worked Chest/Triceps tonight. Here's some figures:

Pull-ups:
10xBW, 10xBW, 10xBW

Shrugs (smith):
14x250, 14x250, 10x250

Preacher Curls:
8x105, 8x85, 8x85

ISO Lat Pulldown:
40x180 (out of time)

Squats (ATG):
8x135, 6x185, 3x225, 6x255, 6x225, 10x185

Leg Press (exhausted from squats):
4x450, 8x360, 8x360

Leg Curls:
10x150, 10x150, 8x150

Sitting Calf Raise:
20x90, 20x90, 20x90

Bench:
8x135, 6x185, 3x225, 5x255, 6x225, 14x185 (last rep by the skin of my teeth)

FDB:
10x75, 8x75, 8x75

IDB:
9x70, 7x70, 7x70

DB Shoulder Press:
8x55, 8x55, 7x55

Dips:
6xBW+40, 10xBW, 8xBW

I was short on time, increased my sets, and didn't have a spotter tonight so all weights were down after the bench. Got a great workout though.

Libido is fine. Just needed to take it easy and back off from all the sexcapades. Don't think I've mentioned that I've had a bit of trouble with snoring. I think I read somewhere that that's a side. Sleep is okay except that I sometimes have trouble getting back to sleep when I wake up in the early AM. I'm watching my nipples closely as they've been a bit puffy and maybe a little sensitive. They seem to be erect more often. They're usually flat or almost inverted unless I'm cold.

Don't know what to think about the cycle overall. I gained a bunch of weight from the SD as usual and then I've been stable at around 216 for a few weeks now. I haven't lost any fat to speak of. Strength has gone up but the shoulder problems have dampened those results. My diet hasn't been the best and I've been picking up the calories and protein in the last few days. I expected to be able to keep 20 lean muscle from this cycle. If I were to gain another 8 and lose 5 through PCT then I'd be up 23 lbs of which 3-4 is fat and that would leave me with 20. I AM bigger but I know that I lose alot of size after a SD cycle. I guess it just takes a lot of lean muscle before you really look big.

Last edited:

skih00k

Board Supporter
Awards
Tren/Test Day 45

Weight 215 (197)
Belly 97 cm (96 cm)

I've up'd my protein and have also cut the fat and so I've dropped a few lbs. I probably would've dropped a few more but I've had too many cheat meals.

My bench has stalled at 255x5 for the last three workouts. Other lifts are still creeping up. Here's a couple of notables:

Dips: 14xBW+40
Squats: 6x265
Leg Press: 8x450, 8x450, 10x450
Preacher Curls: 8x115

Shoulder problems have all but gone away. It's like the few workouts on the Ibuprofen kept it from getting aggravated and gave it a chance to heal.

I've got pretty intense acne over my back and arms. The wife has mentioned it a few times. I'm regularly waking up in a cold sweat. I haven't had bad back pumps since that one leg workout a few weeks back.

Libido is still high and I think that the abnormal amounts of estrogen in my system have made me a bit emotional and needy with the wife's attention. My buddy and I are both going through highs and lows in our marriages. It's great having the drive to be constantly needing to be close to your wife but frustrating since she has the upper hand and doesn't necessarily need or want to be touchy feely all the time. At times I look forward to losing my libido and the estrogen driven emotional feeings and thoughts just so I can pull back and let her taste a bit of disinterest and indifference.

I used my last bit of prop this morning (.5 ml). I converted the Syno last weekend and got 8.6 gms which is much better than my first attempt (6.3 gms). I'll be mixing and filtering tomorrow night. I need to get my PCT supplements in order. I did get two bottles of Activate so I'm looking forward to giving it a try.

Also, I had about two bottles of IGF left over and I started at 100 mcg ED a few days ago. I had zero results from it before but I figured I'd step up the dosage and see if there's any synergistic effect with the Test/Tren.

Last edited:
Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
doesn't seem like youre taking to well to this cycle. you can fix that estrogen problem with letro, zap that **** it there is none in your body. that is ofcourse if you want that.

as for the ance look into recent threads about a shampoo that has a localized androgen blocking properties (prevents ance without preventing the androgen to work). its cheap and a few studies have shown it to be effective.

skih00k

Board Supporter
Awards
as for the ance look into recent threads about a shampoo that has a localized androgen blocking properties (prevents ance without preventing the androgen to work). its cheap and a few studies have shown it to be effective.
Yeah, I read that thread just yesterday. The shampoo seems to be priced fairly too. I'll definitely be trying that on the next cycle.

The nipples are fine and are stable. I remember the same slight puffyness during the SD cycles. I kinda wish they'd be that way all the time cause normally they're almost inverted unless I'm cold.

skih00k

Board Supporter
Awards
Game Over

Tren/Test Day 50
Total Cycle Day 59

Weight 214 (197)
Belly 98 cm (96 cm)

I'm calling it quits on this cycle. My lifts have stopped increasing and I haven't gained any weight for 46 days. I'm not too sure I shouldn't have done this a while back.

What bothers me about the results of this cycle is that I don't have a good feeling about the potency of the Tren. My powder kit came with Millipore filters and I had major trouble with them. To make sure I had sterile product I put the Tren through three cycles of hot/cold. Afterwards I found some posts refering to oxidation that occurs when Tren is heated.

My training partner did the cycle with me and his weight gain stopped about the same time.

All in all I still had good gains:

Weight gain: +17

Bench: 5x255 (2x225)
Squat: 6x265 (6x225) ATG

I'm going to continue the log through PCT. I'll keep my calories high but mostly protein based with very low fat. I'm going to kick in cardio big time so my weight should drop quickly. I'm tired of being a fat-ass and wanna get cut. I'll have to judge the results of PCT by strength retention. Typically, after a cycle of SD I lose a rep or two on all lifts.

PCT will go something like this:

Day 1-2: Nolva (80), RXT (75), DHEA (50), Fenugreek (4 caps @ bedtime), ZMA (3 caps @ bedtime)
Day 3-7 - Nolva (60), RXT (75), DHEA (50), Fenugreek (4 caps @ bedtime), ZMA (3 caps @ bedtime)
Week 2 - Nolva (40), RXT (50), DHEA (25), Fenugreek (5 caps @ bedtime), ZMA (3 caps @ bedtime), Activate (20 caps)
Week 3 - Nolva (20), RXT (25), DHEA (25), Fenugreek (6 caps @ bedtime), ZMA (3 caps @ bedtime), Activate (20 caps)
Week 4 - RXT (25), DHEA (25), Fenugreek (7 caps @ bedtime), ZMA (3 caps @ bedtime), Activate (20 caps)
Week 5 - DHEA (25), ZMA (3 caps @ bedtime), Activate (20 caps)

I have Cialis on hand just in case the wife starts feeling deprived (fat chance). :)

Also, even if I keep my strength throughout PCT, I'm probably going to load up on creatine when I start looking scrawny from all the fat loss.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
sorry it wasn't what you expected. atleast you stuck with it for a while and gave it a chance. +17 is nothing to shake your fist at though, overal how does your body look with the added pounds?

skih00k

Board Supporter
Awards
+17 is nothing to shake your fist at though, overal how does your body look with the added pounds?
I actually have some before pictures. I just need to take some pictures now and then post them. I'll try to do that soon.

Did some cardio for an hour tonight. I've found that if I walk for a while I can eventually work up to a light jog without painful pumps. I was down to 212 and change this morning. My plan is to loose 20 lbs by February. That's when the next SD/Tren/Test cycle starts. No more cooking the Tren though.

skih00k

Board Supporter
Awards
PCT/Cut Day 5

Weight: 209 (216)
Belly: 96 cm (98)

The figures in parenthesis above reference my weight and belly measurement at Day 1 of PCT/Cut.

I've been able to do cardio every night for an hour. My diet has been good with no cheating so far. Again, I'm keeping the calories fairly high and focusing on high protein intake with minimal fat and reduced carbs.

I was able to walk ten minutes and then jog for 40 minutes last night with minimal interfering pumps. My knees were fairly sore this morning. I'm going to forego cardio and work legs tonight.

I have no indication so far of changes in my libido, nut size, etc. with the transition to PCT. Incidentally, my nut size did atrophy a bit during the cycle. The sac seems to always be small and withdrawn a bit. I still get a hard-on when getting close to the wife but as of last Monday night (second day RXT) I had trouble maintaining an erection toward the end of sex and could not have an orgasm. I [was] able to get the wife to let me "release some tension" the next morning though (she's so thoughtful). :)

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
First I just want to say - Good log. It sucks that you weren't completely thrilled with the results, and that you had shoulder pains when doing chest, though. Also, if you don't want to feel like you really lost what you put on during cycle, it might be wise to put off the intense cardio / dieting until PCT is finished, and just decrease your volume for PCT.

I also have a few questions. Would you attribute the painful pumps to A)Running the SD previous to the test/tren, B) the test, C)the tren, or D) All of the above? And did you end up supplementing with Taurine to combat this? If so did you notice any difference?

Just to reiterate what Pioneer mentioned, 17lbs. is a good gain, nonetheless. :D

skih00k

Board Supporter
Awards
Also, if you don't want to feel like you really lost what you put on during cycle, it might be wise to put off the intense cardio / dieting until PCT is finished, and just decrease your volume for PCT.
I know but I'm hell bent on getting cut before the next cycle starts. I'm at 208 now and yesterday's workout was good. No loss in strength.

skih00k

Board Supporter
Awards
I also have a few questions. Would you attribute the painful pumps to A)Running the SD previous to the test/tren, B) the test, C)the tren, or D) All of the above? And did you end up supplementing with Taurine to combat this? If so did you notice any difference?
I had never really experienced the painful pumps on SD alone. I had finished the SD two weeks before I got the pumps so I don't know if that could've been a factor. I was taking about a gram of Taurine per day throughout but never more than that and I missed some days. I experienced somewhat of a pump on subsequent back workouts but nothing like that one time. So, I don't know if the Taurine helped and if I had to guess I'd say that the Tren/Test was the culprit. Sorry I can't be of more help here.

skih00k

Board Supporter
Awards
PCT/Cut Day 8

Weight: 202 (216)
Belly: 94 cm (98)

As you can see I continue to lose fat. :) I did absolutely no cheating over the weekend and only missed cardio on Friday. My leg workout yesterday was so so. I wasn't able to get my previous reps @ weight in and it might possibly be due to lean mass loss. I noticed that I had already loss some strength in my last workout when I was still on cycle so I'm not sure. All the cardio might be affecting my squats as well. My peak was 6x265 and yesterday I was only able to do 4x245. Leg press was okay with 3 sets of 8x450 My peak was 8x450, 8x450, & 10x450. Today is chest workout so that will be a good indicator although I [did] decide to load up on creatine two days ago and that is probably going to give me some extra strength any day now.

The wife keeps taking the camera with her so I haven't had a good opportunity to take some pictures. I don't know if they'll be of any comparison value now since I've lost so much weight.

Had no problems performing in the bed yesterday. I wasn't sure how that was going to go but I've prepared my wife for a loss in libido so there was no pressure.

Still have some acne on the shoulders and back. Wish I had some of that shampoo to try.

I have a Christmas party on Thursday so I started Clen today for the final push. I figure I should be able to lose another 4 lbs and 1 cm from the belly by then. Most of what I have lost so far has been the pump from the glycogen buildup or whatever so I'm thinking the fat loss will slow from here on out.

Overall I'm very pleased with the results and I'm looking forward to a six pack by February. :)

skih00k

Board Supporter
Awards
PCT/Cut Day 9

Weight: 201 (216)

Good chest/triceps workout yesterday. No loss in strength although my endurance seemed to be down a bit.

Nuts are same size. No other recovery evidence available.

So, after I proclaimed my weight loss goals here at work, my training partner and two other guys decided to make a contest out of it. Whoever loses the most weight compared to their initial weight by February 1st gets paid $25 by the other three. This started last Thursday and after I had already lost about 7 lbs. As of today I'm ahead by four lbs over my training partner and the other two are barely off the starting line. If I keep up the current regimen I'll easily take the money.

I sure am looking forward to a flat belly. My wife is an aerobics instructor so I got her to show me some ab exercises I can do at home. I normally don't do any abs as part of my workout but I figure that the more defined the abs are, the sooner they'll show themselves.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Man, have you tried that ab-wheel thing? It's a handle, about 10 inches wide, with a wheel in the middle. You grab the handles, go down on your knees and put your upper body weight on the wheel. You roll forward until your stomach touches the floor and roll back using abdominal contraction.

I tell you it beats pretty much everything else for sheer abdominal muscle effort. I have 2 friends that have one and for 10$ it's a crazy good buy for doing abs at home. I like it better than ANYTHING else. And no need to do 500 sets either. ;)

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
PCT/Cut Day 9

Weight: 201 (216)

Good chest/triceps workout yesterday. No loss in strength although my endurance seemed to be down a bit.

Nuts are same size. No other recovery evidence available.

So, after I proclaimed my weight loss goals here at work, my training partner and two other guys decided to make a contest out of it. Whoever loses the most weight compared to their initial weight by February 1st gets paid $25 by the other three. This started last Thursday and after I had already lost about 7 lbs. As of today I'm ahead by four lbs over my training partner and the other two are barely off the starting line. If I keep up the current regimen I'll easily take the money.

I sure am looking forward to a flat belly. My wife is an aerobics instructor so I got her to show me some ab exercises I can do at home. I normally don't do any abs as part of my workout but I figure that the more defined the abs are, the sooner they'll show themselves.
Cutting on PCT? You do realize that this time is crucial for retaining any gains you made on cycle.. cutting can render your cycle a complete waste if you do it too efficiently.

Cutting natural is very catabolic when done in haste. I don't agree with this at all.