SD/Tren/Test Cycle - Oh Yeah!

skih00k

Board Supporter
Awards
Cutting on PCT? You do realize that this time is crucial for retaining any gains you made on cycle.. cutting can render your cycle a complete waste if you do it too efficiently.

Cutting natural is very catabolic when done in haste. I don't agree with this at all.
i agree 100% with ubiq
I know, I know. I wish now that I had done the cut prior to the cycle. Of course I don't know how successful I would have been at that time. It just so happened that I suddenly realized how done I was with being a fat-ass. And, I have great confidence that when the cut is finished I'll be as lean as you guys. If I lose lean mass and strength, then so be it. I've learned from the cycle and can use that knowledge to make the next one better.

skih00k

Board Supporter
Awards
PCT/Cut Day 13

Weight: 200 (216)
Belly: 93 cm (98)

We had a Christmas party Thursday night and that kept me from eating right and from getting enough protein. I also did about two grams of Phenibut in the afternoon before the party. I found, after taking the Phenibut, that I was getting sleepy on the way to the gym and having trouble staying awake. Also, the last three days have been major stress due to a job offer and the negotiations. After yesterday's workout and a light lunch, my body wanted to shut down big time. I was falling asleep on the spot. Then on the way home through traffic I kept dosing off during the stop and go. And, twice I almost ran onto the curb. I'm pretty sure that the Phenibut caused the excessive sleepiness but my body was drained anyway.

All that to say, my strength dropped on the bench: 4x255 (5x255). And that's after loading on creatine for a week. I work chest again on Monday so that will be a better gauge of where I am strength-wise.

I took 25 mg of Tadalafil before the party. It worked well and although I was able to perform after the party I was unable to climax. By the way, my libido is way down. It has been for a week or so. Somewhat of a balance has been restored in the marraige also. What a relief. :)

The nuts might be hanging a bit lower but I can't really detect a noticable change in size.

I'm having tweaks in both shoulders and of course the right is feeling weak during reps. I'm guessing that the RXT is drying up the joints.

On the plus side, my belly is smaller than it has been in a couple of years and my face is slimming up.

I missed cardio yesterday since I had to catch up on sleep and then had child supervision duties last night. Today I'm back on 100% and looking for a 92 cm belly by Monday morning.

Last edited:

skih00k

Board Supporter
Awards
PCT/Cut Day 19

Weight: 198 (216)
Belly: 92 cm (98)

Definitely losing strength. Only got 3 reps at 255 on the bench today. Had good workouts all week otherwise. Shoulders are holding up fine. Haven't worked legs due to all the cardio. Had a cheat day last Sunday and it took two days to get the fat burning machine cranking again. Didn't do cardio today and have to go to the in-laws for early Christmas this weekend so that'll slow me down too. I'm at just about the same weight as when I started the cycle but now my belly is about 2 inches smaller. So I'm still holding onto a lot of lean mass gained during the cycle.

Nuts seem bigger but not full size yet. I have zero libido. I'm hoping that it's solely because of the ATD (RXT). The acne won't leave the back and shoulders. I don't understand that exactly since the extra test has been out of my system for two weeks now.

I've been using clen on and off. I experienced major cramps the first few days. The second time I picked up the taurine and potassium big time but still experienced a major cramp in my ab while stretching last night. My buddy didn't go to work today because of cramps and chest pain. He's been on it like two weeks straight.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
acne isn't only an "ON" cycle problem... it can be from the body trying to acclimate it's endocrine system back to normal.. the fluctuations, or lack of sex hormones.. Lots of people experience an increase in zits, etc during PCT and after even.. I developed painful zits on my mid back during my last PCT, that really haven't gone away after, and even during this cycle I'm on now.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
You'd be wise to add in some Lean Extreme for cortisol suppression.

skih00k

Board Supporter
Awards
You'd be wise to add in some Lean Extreme for cortisol suppression.
I actually have some on hand but the last time I took some I got a cold like a day later. I think I'll give it another try though.