foo.c's Melting Point log

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Syr
    It seems to start kicking in. I woud add sesathin.
    I've tried sesathin in the past and it did nothing for me.

In fact, I've been wondering about this for a while ...

Par has called MP "Sesathin's twin" or something like that. If they are that similar, it might explain some stuff as I think I may be a non-responder to these type of supps.

2. Day 12

Weight:
    250.5 lbs, +0.5

Yesterday was my heavy day. Strength was the same.

Well, I think it's time to change things. I've been getting 2800-3000 calories, but I think it's obvious I need to lower calories some more. Also I'm going up to 6 caps divided into 3 equal doses instead of 5/5.
    •   

3. Day 13

Weight:
    249.5 lbs, -0.5

Nothing much to report. I think I'm starting to see results in the mirror.
  4. Any new updates?

How has the MP been working the last few days?

5. I think this is Day 16 ...

Weight:

I didn't think the results warranted daily updates any longer. I should be losing weight, but I'm not. I guess it's cardio time.

Also starting yesterday I've gone up to 8 caps per day of MP.
    •   

6. Sorry guys. I'm stopping my log. At 8 caps a day I started getting sides. Tightness in my chest, and anxiety. It reminded me of clen sides without the jitters.

I'm not saying MP caused this, as some rather stressful events in my life have all happened within a few days of each other, and I'm prone to anxiety when under stress.

If MP was working really well for me I might could tolerate the issues I had, but it didn't seem worth it to me.

In fairness though, I never did lower cals below 2500 and that's where I typically need to be to have noticeable weight loss. My phase 2 diet was otherwise good though.

7. Sorry about the sides foo. Thanks for keeping an honest, informative log to this point. Good luck.

dd

8. BTW, here's some pics taken when I thought I started seeing some results in the mirror. I think the front shot actually looks worse, but the side shot shows some improvement I think. (But you have to remember in the first shot I had just eaten a big meal a couple of hours before the photo was taken.)
    Attached Images Attached Images   

9. to my eyes, your before shots are def beefier/smoother than your afters.
    too bad you dropped the log - how were you gauging effect?

FWIW I *see* very little change in my own appearance, but I *feel* lighter, bouncier, more flexible, more comfortable than before; I let the calipers decide if it's working or not: if the calipers said I was losing nothing, I'd put my second bottle up on the swap meet today.

10. Quote Originally Posted by BodyWizard
    to my eyes, your before shots are def beefier/smoother than your afters.
    too bad you dropped the log - how were you gauging effect?

FWIW I *see* very little change in my own appearance, but I *feel* lighter, bouncier, more flexible, more comfortable than before; I let the calipers decide if it's working or not: if the calipers said I was losing nothing, I'd put my second bottle up on the swap meet today.
    Hey, BW. Good luck with your diet.

The battery died in my calipers so I wasn't able to measure bodyfat other than the using the naval method.

It was weird though because my abdominal measurements were really fluctuating, so I even gave up on that.

I do think the pictures show improvement but it's hard to say how much was from not being bloated and how much was from MP.

One thing I did notice was my blood pressure has dropped a lot from before I ran MP. I was usually around 130/80 before the log and I was 123/73 last time I checked.

But the sides were bad for me. I can't say MP had anything to do with them honestly, but I'm only now feeling almost normal again.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-08-2006, 12:51 AM
  2. Melting Point/Basic Cuts/Sesamin Stack with Log
    By Spectre32 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-05-2006, 01:02 AM
  3. Melting Point cycle log
    By motiv8erJR in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-19-2006, 11:06 PM
  4. Lowering Melting Point of 4ADne
    By WhyNot? in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-11-2004, 09:28 PM
  5. Melting points for a certain compounds (gear)
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-02-2003, 11:58 PM