Some help please - AnabolicMinds.com

Some help please

1. New Member

Some help please

Ok, now that i know i have my traning and diet in order. I want some info on my cycle.
    So far i have bought some RWR Deca 50mg/ml also can get some Test, all up i wanted
    to cycle to last 8 weeks no longer, also know i can get Nolva. I was just wondering
    what else i would need?

Thank you.

2. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BaRiS
    Ok, now that i know i have my traning and diet in order. I want some info on my cycle.
    So far i have bought some RWR Deca 50mg/ml also can get some Test, all up i wanted
    to cycle to last 8 weeks no longer, also know i can get Nolva. I was just wondering
    what else i would need?

Thank you.
    This one you dont even need to search for... you can find this information just browsing through the injectible forum.

Adams
  3. Board Supporter

I'd run the Test by itself or get some HCG if you are going to run Deca with it. If you want to run the cycle no longer than 8 weeks, you will need to get short esters to get max benefit out of it. Some Test Prop and short acting Deca (NPP) should do the trick. Just make sure you get enough. If this is your first go round, I would just skip the Deca. The recovery might be much smoother without it, and you wouldn't absolutely have to have HCG on Test only.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal
    I'd run the Test by itself or get some HCG if you are going to run Deca with it. If you want to run the cycle no longer than 8 weeks, you will need to get short esters to get max benefit out of it. Some Test Prop and short acting Deca (NPP) should do the trick. Just make sure you get enough. If this is your first go round, I would just skip the Deca. The recovery might be much smoother without it, and you wouldn't absolutely have to have HCG on Test only.
    word

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hey guys...My first post...Need some help PLEASE!
    By Jon629 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-11-2006, 08:09 AM
  2. Need some help please. Newbie
    By bt2130 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-25-2006, 08:35 PM
  3. need some help .. please read
    By glenihan in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-20-2006, 02:32 PM
  4. Some help please...