Super Dmz 3.0 too much, first time?

trevorg304

trevorg304

Awards
I'm 28, 5'8 175. Been working out consistently for a lil over a year. I'm ready for something new. Is taking super dmz 3.0 too much for a first time cycle? Or will I be alright with correct pct? Suggestions and comments plz, thanks.

flarestar

Awards
i definitely think it's a bit much for a first cycle but unfortunately the good "starter" DS like halodrol and epistane are now banned

trevorg304

trevorg304

Awards
What would you recommend based on the info I've given?

LordGunz

Awards
1AD by hi tech very good for first time cycle does not convert to estrogen

trevorg304

trevorg304

Awards
i definitely think it's a bit much for a first cycle but unfortunately the good "starter" DS like halodrol and epistane are now banned
What if I took it at half the recommended dosage? Or would that be pointless?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You can still get both easily from the uk, just do a bit of looking around to make sure it's actually the real deal

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
And op, I'd recommend you hold off from anabolics considering that you've barely been lifting for a year. You still have a lot to learn about how your body responds to training and nutrition. Any plateau you might hit is likely because your training is off or you simply aren't eating enough