2nd cycle input..

n3rd

Awards
Just looking for some input on dbol..
Little background info 34 y/o at 189lbs at ~12% BF ...

Wrapped up a test cyp cycle back in feb at 500ml a week, typical PCT w/ nolva at 20/20/10/10 leveraged ABE and inhibit E during PCT also. (Had them on hand, figured why the hell not)
Noticeable gains, fantastic mood and all the other great feelings that come with it.

Problem is, I didn't feel it till week 4-5 (typical)
So on to my actual question..

Did some research and ultimately decided to run dbol weeks 1-4. (running with test cyp @ 500ml weekly.)
However I can't seem to find when the best time to take it and what dosage would be deemed 'safe'. I've got 30mg tabs, but I don't think I'll be able to split them. So that leaves with me running 30mg or 60mg.. What do you suggest??

I've read that most people take between 50-60mg daily, but it almost seems they've been doing it a lot longer then me, not sure if that'll be too much.. Trying to play it safe.

I've got 25mg tabs of Aromasin that I'll run EOD.. Smart move?

Thanks, Gents!

btur2915

Awards
30mg of dbol is plenty given your size and experience. Aromasin dose will depend on your estrogen sensitivity but you can start at 12.5mg eod and bump up if needed.

n3rd

Awards
Would you suggest attempting to split them in half, take half in the AM and the other half 1/2 before workout or take the full before workout?

n3rd

Awards
Research led me to purchase a pill splitter, run 15mg in the AM and 15mg 1/2 hour before workout.
Going to run AI 12.5 EOD and my dbol for 4-6 weeks. We'll see how I feel at 4 weeks.

btur2915

Awards
If you are looking for a nice level mood all day then go ahead and split them. Personally I would just take the 30mg about an hour pwo.

btur2915

Awards
30 is plenty tho. If you go much higher you will look like a marshmellow if you dont have your e in check.

Cullen

Awards
D bol is fine at 30mg I always recommend that nobody goes over 50mg anyway. You can either take half morning half later on or drop 30mg pre workout it's really matter of preferences, experiment and see what is best for you. As with the aromasin i would run it at 12.5mg Eod from the start, if you're particularly gyno prone up it to 25mg EoD. As for the test, it takes around the same time for me to kick in so don't worry about it, everyone's different. This time around I'd run Nolva at 40/40/20/20 and Clomid at 50/50/25/25, continuing your maintenance dose of aromasin. Good luck with your cycle mate, this was also my second cycle made some great gains hope you do too!

n3rd

Awards
2 weeks in on dbol, 4th pin tomorrow.
Strength gains are crazy..
My PR on flat bench was at 265lb, hit 275 for 5 this past week. Granted my last attempt at PR was about 2 months ago, but I felt like a beast that day.
Found my dbol tabs aren't all quite the same size/height. Been running a half dose in the morning and half or two halves in the afternoon. (I split over half the bottle already for convenience)
Noticeable mood changes and that feeling of "thickness".
Running my AI EOD, mostly at 12.5mg.
I'll take a full one if my mood is feeling "sappy"..

Any other advice?
Up 5lbs so far, but can see some weight building on around my core (mid section)..
Any thoughts on how to keep that to a minimal? More cardio perhaps?