Tren a/ sust 350

Bow33

Bow33

Awards
Little about me. Iv been training for about 10 years. Hittin it pretty hard the past 5 years. I'm 26 5 foot 9 200 lbs and sittin at 15% body fat. I'm about to start a cycle here in a month and here to see any opinions or comments on my cycle. Planing on running it 10 weeks.

1-10 Tren a at 50ml EOD
1-10 Sust 350 at 700ml Monday/Friday

Caber and aromasin during cycle

10-14Then clomid and nov as my pct

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wait. You're gonna run 1400mg of test a week? Or 700 a week?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Is this 1st cycle, because Tren is known for sides and normally left for later cycles e.g. 5th or 6th.

also due to Tren binding strongly to AR receptor some run higher tren than test to reduce onset of tren sides.

at least you are running shorter ester ace version so if you get bad sides they will not linger if you stop, e.g. with Tren E sides can stay for 2 weeks after discontinuation.

Bow33

Bow33

Awards
That's what I like about ace. If the sides get to bad.. tough it out for day and it's out of your system. As far as the caber and aromasin I plan on adjusting the intake according to estrogen levels. I was goin to raise the intake of tren after a couple of weeks

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're going to pin Tren EOD just pin the Sust EOD too. .7mL EOD of Sust will equal 105mg/daily once averaged out. You'll likely have less sides as well. The key for me to run Tren is keeping E2 in check.

I would try to get hCG too. 19-Nor derivatives such me down very hard and I couldn't recover without hCG.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's what I like about ace. If the sides get to bad.. tough it out for day and it's out of your system. As far as the caber and aromasin I plan on adjusting the intake according to estrogen levels. I was goin to raise the intake of tren after a couple of weeks
How do you plan to do this?

Bow33

Bow33

Awards
Yea that doesn't sound like a bad deal at all. I can get the hcg as well. Should I run it during or with pct?

Bow33

Bow33

Awards
I'm goin to take the caber at .25 twice a week.. and the Aromasin at 5 every day.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FWIW I've seen cycles with less test and Tren use Caber @.5mg twice a week and Aromasin @12.5mg EOD.

Bow33

Bow33

Awards
I was just going to start with them at that if I started to get any sides bump it up.

Bow33

Bow33

Awards
So here's what I'm lookin at now

week 1-10
Sust at 105ml Mon/wed/fri
Tren at 50ml mon/wed/fri
Caber at .5 Mon/fri
Aromasin at 12.5 mon/wed/fri

Pct run hcg clo and nolva from 10-14

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
So here's what I'm lookin at now

week 1-10
Sust at 105ml Mon/wed/fri
Tren at 50ml mon/wed/fri
Caber at .5 Mon/fri
Aromasin at 12.5 mon/wed/fri

Pct run hcg clo and nolva from 10-14
you could run HCG from week 1-10, at 250 IU twice per week to maintain testicular function, it is still supressive and needs to be used before nolva and clomid in PCT, you would be better of using it to prevent the problem than repairing atrophy at the end of your cycle.

Bow33

Bow33

Awards
That makes sense. It would almost be counter productive with the pct. but thanks for the help guys! I'll post all my stats threw the entire cycle on here

Bow33

Bow33

Awards
Soo I just added up what I have..
I will be running it for 9 weeks instead of 10..

I'm goin to run the aromasin, caber, and hcg 1-9 still.. pct clo and nolva for a month after but change up the time line for the sust eod at 105 ml week 1-9 and the ten eod at 50 ml week 4-9..

uglyklub

Awards
About to start my first cycle in 5-6 years. My first about 17 years ago was sust and win. Then I did 3 different cycles in between of tren and prop home brew. This cycle is gonna be sust and maybe tren. I'm 43, 6'2" and 235lbs. Not looking to get competition body or even close. Just want to get back in shape and have more energy and sleep better with the body I used to have. Since my last cycle I've had 3 kids so my schedule is hectic. I don't want to have to pin eod. Want to if just running sust will be enough for what I want, if not what should I add. Also have anastrazole for during cycle and nolva for post. My gear is made by eminence labs. Anyone ever hear of them? Are they legit?

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
About to start my first cycle in 5-6 years. My first about 17 years ago was sust and win. Then I did 3 different cycles in between of tren and prop home brew. This cycle is gonna be sust and maybe tren. I'm 43, 6'2" and 235lbs. Not looking to get competition body or even close. Just want to get back in shape and have more energy and sleep better with the body I used to have. Since my last cycle I've had 3 kids so my schedule is hectic. I don't want to have to pin eod. Want to if just running sust will be enough for what I want, if not what should I add. Also have anastrazole for during cycle and nolva for post. My gear is made by eminence labs. Anyone ever hear of them? Are they legit?
I'd start your own thread but Test only in the 300-350 range for a 6-8 week run could be pretty beneficial. It'll give you a chance to get your training and diet on track with a cheaper product so once you hit the gas your body is better prepared.

uglyklub

Awards
Yeah my bad, new to the forums. All my info used to come from my best friend who competed years ago, but passed away a few years ago.

J412h

Awards
I've used Eminence Labs. Good to go from my experience