Super Mandro and Andro the Giant PCT

IllGnarsea

Awards
Another Andro post...

Running Super Mandro and Andro the Giant, about 2 weeks in.. only 1 bottle of each - **** is too expensive for me

doing a pyramid 3 of each/day for a week or so, 4 of each, 5 of each, back down to 4

I have Clomid for PCT

My question is how long should I run the Clomid? I see standard PCT for 'real' cycles lasting 4 weeks.. should I plan on running it for 4 weeks or do you think I could shorten it? Could I go by feel and when I feel back to 'normal' I can come off?

I realize the only true way to know is via blood work, just looking for opinions

MG223

Awards
New guy here too but from what I've read pct should be 4 weeks. Someone correct me if I'm wrong

IllGnarsea

Awards
You are right. Ive always seen the same, just thought I could cut corners b/c it was a short PH cycle. dumb idea... I got it straight now

Done with this ****ty PH stuff, not worth the sides for minimal gains and unknown effects. Gonna keep it real from now on, na'mean?

Grantwm2

Awards
You are right. Ive always seen the same, just thought I could cut corners b/c it was a short PH cycle. dumb idea... I got it straight now

Done with this ****ty PH stuff, not worth the sides for minimal gains and unknown effects. Gonna keep it real from now on, na'mean?
How were your results on the cycle? Thinking about starting this stack beginning of next month want to know if it's worth it or not

IllGnarsea

Awards
it works... but it converts to 1-Test and then your normal test just plummets = a ton of lethargy, muscle cramps and 0 sex drive.. not worth it in my opinion.. if youre on TRT or a cycle, probably would be a nice additive .. I however, will never run it again.. not that I condone drug use BUT if I were to do something like this again it would be actual Testosterone with Pharma PCT.. **** this random overpriced 2 step pseudo prohormones .. just my opinion.. with that being said, I saw results in both strength and hypertrophy

MG223

Awards
it works... but it converts to 1-Test and then your normal test just plummets = a ton of lethargy, muscle cramps and 0 sex drive.. not worth it in my opinion.. if youre on TRT or a cycle, probably would be a nice additive .. I however, will never run it again.. not that I condone drug use BUT if I were to do something like this again it would be actual Testosterone with Pharma PCT.. **** this random overpriced 2 step pseudo prohormones .. just my opinion.. with that being said, I saw results in both strength and hypertrophy
How long did you run it for?

IllGnarsea

Awards
Had enough for 8 weeks @ 330mg/day..

After a couple weeks I bumped it up to 550mg / day.. ended up at 6 weeks-ish..

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
1-andro is known for lethargy. Andro the giant is a pretty commonly used test base (is enough for most) but everyone responds differently. Many people choose andros for several reasons; legality, minimal sides, non-methylated, and keepable gains. I personally am a big fan of andros. I do agree though, lethargy on cycle is not fun. I don't personally experience it on 1-andro but have on other compounds.

And just sow the earlier posts but never short it pct. full 4 week pct is the best way to ensure recovery.