Epistane cycle

jbron03

Awards
Will be starting an EPI cycle and just wanting to make sure I am good to go. This is a cutting cycle.

Me- 6ft 200 16%bf

Precycle
Hawthorn Berry
Liver 52
Both will be preloaded for 2 weeks.

Cycle
EPI 30/30/30/30/45
Iron labs cycle support
Fish oil
Taurine
Liver 52

PCT
NOLVA 20/20/10/10
Iron labs-cycle support
Creatine
Liver 52
Fish oil
AI- the only thing I am unsure of. Should I run a SI or non SI and if so which one and doses.
Invictus (cortisol control) 1MG .5 in the morning and .5 in evening for 4 weeks

shanedoolie1

shanedoolie1

Awards
You could think about upping the dose to 45 a little sooner if your not getting any bad side effects. If I remember right, 40+ was the usual "sweet spot". Probably want a good joint supplement. Good idea to have real ai on hand. Epistane is notorious for rebound estro. Good luck dude. Sorry I dont have any recommendations as to which ai..

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
SI (exem). I wouldn't run it until you felt estro sides or low dose in pct (12.5mg e3d). You could probably get by with virtus tbh. I'm on 75mg trest Right now and .75ml has been perfect. Either way make sure you have a potent ai to be safe.

shanedoolie1

shanedoolie1

Awards
SI (exem). I wouldn't run it until you felt estro sides or low dose in pct (12.5mg e3d). You could probably get by with virtus tbh. I'm on 75mg trest Right now and .75ml has been perfect. Either way make sure you have a potent ai to be safe.
Just to clarify for peeps that might not know, you were meaning to say AI go with extremestane right.. Aka aromasin.