First cycle (Halo Extreme) questions

Slimp Shady

Awards
This is my first post here so I apologize if it's kinda ****ty... This will also be my first cycle of a PH

My stack will consist of:
1 Halo Extreme by IronMag Labs
1 Purus Labs Organ Shield
1 Purus Labs Recycle

From what I've read and been told from others with more experience with PH's than myself this is my understanding of how this cycle will go. It will be 4 weeks and I'll be taking the 25mg Halo twice a day (one capsule in the morning and at dinner) with 1 capsule of Organ Shield at night (after the second halo). Then when I have one week's worth of Halo left I'll start the Recycle, taking 1 capsule a day until its gone.

Basically my two questions are:
Do I need anything else in terms of PCT of cycle assist?

I've heard it can be better to run the halo at 50mg for the first week or two and then bump it up to 75 mg for the rest of the cycle. Is this true? would running 75mg for half as opposed to 50mg for all 4 weeks make much of a difference?

If it helps I'm 21, 6'3" and my weight floats around 200 lbs give or take a few pounds

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It needs to be ran 6-8 weeks at 50-100mg and you need a SERM for PCT.

Slimp Shady

Awards
It needs to be ran 6-8 weeks at 50-100mg and you need a SERM for PCT.
I'm having a hard time finding Halo anywhere (not surprised), seeing as I only have one bottle of it is there anything I could "replace" it with to extend the cycle to 6 weeks?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm having a hard time finding Halo anywhere (not surprised), seeing as I only have one bottle of it is there anything I could "replace" it with to extend the cycle to 6 weeks?
Not here in the states legally. It's banned. You can run 4 weeks at 50mg and still see decent results. However, 6-8 weeks at 75-100 is my sweet spot.

If it's your first cycle you can also go with some well doses andros and see nice gains. Still run them 6-8 weeks and you will still need a serm as well.

liftthingsup

liftthingsup

Awards
Everyone's body size and reactions to PH are different. I'm 6'1" at 235lbs and run a stack as follows:

Week1: 300mg 11X
Week 2: 300mg 11X
Week 3: 50mg Halo / 300mg 11X / 150mg Furuza
Week 4: 75mg Halo / 450mg 11X / 200mg Furuza
Week 5: 100mg Halo / 450mg 11X / 300mg Furuza
Week 6: 100mg Halo / 450mg 11X / 300mg Furuza

Run an On-Cycle Assist of choice the entire 6 weeks.

PCT:
Week 1: Nolva 40mg / OTC PCT / Test Booster of choice
Week 2: Nolva 40mg / OTC PCT / Test Booster of choice
Week 3: Nolva 20mg / OTC PCT / Test Booster of choice
Week 4: Nolva 20mg / OTC PCT / Test Booster of choice

I also run DAA during PCT. That's a quick 4 week Halo cycle. If you have enough run it for a 5th week, but most people don't run it over 5 weeks for their first PH Cycle.

You'll need to make sure your meal plan is wired tight, calorie intake is accurate for your goals/size, your workout is planned, and you have all PCT on hand prior to starting or you're just wasting your time and money.

This post may get scrutiny, but like I said, everyone reacts different. Start slow with the PH and see how you feel.