Been on TrT looking into first cycle advice

Jhawk316

Awards
Hello,

As the title says I've been on TrT for around 7 months and seen great improvement in my strength, mood and endurance. At this point I'm looking to up my game so to speak, I've read around and seen that a lot of people suggest either Test E or Sus at 500mg a week for a first cycle. Since I'm already on around 200mg of Test E a week this shouldn't be an issue for me to do, my issue is I've also been given 20CC of Tren by a friend I'm not really sure if i wanna run it in my cycle just yet as I've never taken any form of AAS and i hear Tren is some rough ****. Lol i also take HCG and an estrogen suppressor as part of my TRT currently. My stats are 25 6'3 280 pounds been lifting for 5 years. Ive also never had any side effects from the low dose of Test E I'm already on. Any advice on a first cycle would be great even if i need to procure another form of AAS. Thanks in advance!

Jhawk316

Awards
Alright, after doing some more browsing on the forums i think I'm just gunna store the Tren somewhere for a future cycle and just run at 500mg Test E for the first go around. I only have one question since I'm on TrT and take a E suppressor every other day and 20 units of HCG every day should i do anything else to keep my levels under control? Thanks!

TARDIS75

Awards
Hello,

As the title says I've been on TrT for around 7 months and seen great improvement in my strength, mood and endurance. At this point I'm looking to up my game so to speak, I've read around and seen that a lot of people suggest either Test E or Sus at 500mg a week for a first cycle. Since I'm already on around 200mg of Test E a week this shouldn't be an issue for me to do, my issue is I've also been given 20CC of Tren by a friend I'm not really sure if i wanna run it in my cycle just yet as I've never taken any form of AAS and i hear Tren is some rough ****. Lol i also take HCG and an estrogen suppressor as part of my TRT currently. My stats are 25 6'3 280 pounds been lifting for 5 years. Ive also never had any side effects from the low dose of Test E I'm already on. Any advice on a first cycle would be great even if i need to procure another form of AAS. Thanks in advance!
Why are you on TrT at 25 years old?

Jhawk316

Awards
Because i had low T 180ng/dl is pretty ****ty at 25 and was causing me to have several health and mental issues.

TARDIS75

Awards
Ah, ok... so completely hormonal... is that why you were up to 280?

Jhawk316

Awards
No i was up to 377 im at 280 since i started T.

Jhawk316

Awards
Well i guess i should say i dropped to 320 over 3 years of working out and dropped to 280 once i started trt

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Whats your %bodyfat?

Jhawk316

Awards
About 20% just to guess haven't checked it since i dropped weight. I have no dreams or desire to be a body builder im more so obsessed with the strength aspect of the sport.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
You are good2go man. Just up your test e dose at 500mg/week and watch out for E sides, and you will have fun! As you said, save Tren for an other day

Jhawk316

Awards
Alright thanks for being the only person to even so much as respond haha

kolejorg

Awards
Do you have anything for estrogen control? 200mg of test c lit my ass up. Been a bitch getting my Endo to give me anything for it. ****er just keeps trying to lower my test. Also Idk how often your doctor is going to want labs but plan for a week of ****ery on your test before your labs. Otherwise you'll come in way high and he will lower tor dose.