Trest - when to use Adex

Maxpwr

Awards
Hi all,

Just about to start a cycle with transdermal and oral trest and Tbol. First week will be 25mg (1ml) of dermatrest in the morning and a 25mg oral cap pre workout (around 4pm)

I have Adex on hand that I plan to use - either .5mg e3d or .25mg eod.

Question is, when do I start it? First day, in the morning as well? Second or third day? Or should I wait and see if I get any bloating or puffiness and then start?

Being my first cycle, I have no idea how sensitive I am to sides/estro so I'm a bit unsure. I was thinking second or third day, starting at .25mg eod.

Sorry I know this topic has been covered a lot but haven't found anything relevant to trestolone.

Shorty89

Awards
It seems more reasonable to prevent gyno from occurring in the first place rather than trying to fight it when the damage is already done. I would take it from day one.

1kerry

Awards
Hi all,

Just about to start a cycle with transdermal and oral trest and Tbol. First week will be 25mg (1ml) of dermatrest in the morning and a 25mg oral cap pre workout (around 4pm)

I have Adex on hand that I plan to use - either .5mg e3d or .25mg eod.

Question is, when do I start it? First day, in the morning as well? Second or third day? Or should I wait and see if I get any bloating or puffiness and then start?

Being my first cycle, I have no idea how sensitive I am to sides/estro so I'm a bit unsure. I was thinking second or third day, starting at .25mg eod.

Sorry I know this topic has been covered a lot but haven't found anything relevant to trestolone.
Adex= Arimedix?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day one lower dosage , if sensitivity occurs, increase dosage.