Epistane/Havoc urine colour.

Bradders

Awards
Hi all,

I am currently into the second week of my cycle @ 30mg. When I wake up in the morning the colour of my urine is darker than usual (not really dark just darker than usual).

Usually throughout the day it is clear and it is just in the morning when it is darker.

I am drinking 3-4 litres of water a day and supplementing with Blockade for my cycle support.

Is this something I should worry about or is it ok because it is only first thing in the morning when it is coloured?

Thanks for your help

Bradders

Awards
3 capsules twice a day.

Im also supplementing with joint support, fish oils, green tea extract and multivitamins.

drock77

drock77

Awards
It might be the multivitamin but make sure your drinking water like gallon and half a day

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you take a liver supplement at night? It's probably just from going 8 hours without water.
MultiV will generally make your pee bright yellow shortly after taking it.

Agreed on the water. Underrated part of a cycle

ccamp

ccamp

Awards
Mine was the same man. My support supps and water In take were on point and my pee was still darker than normal. It's just due to kidney stress. Pretty much unavoidable on stronger orals

Bradders

Awards
Ok thanks that makes me better. I thought that it might be the fact that i am going 8 hours without water because it was clear during the day even after my multivits.