Super Mandro and Androbolic 250 stack

Jdaily2

Awards
The only reason I want to stack these two is because I have an extra bottle of androbolic 250 at home. I just ordered Super Mandro. So my question is about the test base... Androbolic 250 has 4-Androstenolone in it, but it also has 1-andro in it as well and I plan on taking super mandro which already has 1-andro. Would the 4-andro in the androbolic 250 be a large enough test base here? I plan on running 1 cap of androbolic 250 a day and 3 caps of super mandro a day.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
The only reason I want to stack these two is because I have an extra bottle of androbolic 250 at home. I just ordered Super Mandro. So my question is about the test base... Androbolic 250 has 4-Androstenolone in it, but it also has 1-andro in it as well and I plan on taking super mandro which already has 1-andro. Would the 4-andro in the androbolic 250 be a large enough test base here? I plan on running 1 cap of androbolic 250 a day and 3 caps of super mandro a day.
Grab dermacrine best mild test base there is.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
The stack would fine and should produce some nice results. Not sure how much 4-Andro is in it because it's a prop blend. You can try it out and see how you feel. If lethargy kicks in you can add Dermacrine or more 4-Andro.