5 week ostarine log

ttesso1664

Awards
Below is my 6 week Ostarine Log. I took 25mg ED except one day i took 50mg by accident. Overall it was a good way to get my feet wet. I was doing a recomp and only eating at maintenance calories. My weight only went up 2 pounds but my BF dropped by 2.5%. I trained 5-6 days a week @1 hour Tuesday-Friday and 2+hours on Saturday and Sunday.
The strength increase wasn't insane but it was definitely noticeable. I think the most notable thing was the endurance, I just didnt fatigue nearly as fast as when i'm off the ostarine.
The only real side effects I had were the discomfort in my testicles that happened and stayed for about a week, made me a little nervous. The other side effect was sleep, I got insomnia for a little while, but that went away too.
I am 1 week into my PCT and feel great. I would definitely recommend Ostarine to anyone trying to get their feet wet.

Base Stats:
27 years of age
185lbs
6' Tall
12.5% BF

Post Cycle Stats:
27 years of age
187lbs
10.2% BF

PCT:
BLR's Rebirth
EPG Testoshred
lecheek PCT 3

Day 1
1st day, took 25mg.

Benefits: Nothing so far, not expecting anything until at least the 2nd or 3rd week.

Side effects: 0 as expected. Most people say they get a headache at some point during the first week so I am waiting for that.

Day 2
Took 25mg of Ostarine and took Mr.Hyde as PWO

Back and Bi today, good strong day. Excited to see what Ostarine can do. I find myself thinking about it most of the time in the gym.

Benefits:Nothing so far, not expecting anything until at least the 2nd or 3rd week.

Side effects: Nothing so far, no headache. Libido still 100%

Day 3
Took 25mg of Ostarine as well as Mr.Hyde for PWO again.

Chest and Tri today, another good day. Got a few more reps than i usually do, I don't think its the Ostarine. Probably just a placebo but ill take it!

benefits: Placebo effect?

Side effects: I did get a touch of a headache last night but took some ibuprofen and got some fresh air and it was gone in an hour. I felt a little nauseous this morning, dont know if it is Ostartine related, i will keep everyone posted though.

Day 4
Took 25mg of Ostarine
Leg day. Good day again, but most Saturdays are, i get my most rest on Friday nights.

Benefits: nothing yet, still patiently waiting.

Side effects: I seem to get nauseous after my post workout meal which never happened before. I am thinking Ostarine related, has anyone else gotten nauseous? If so, did it last the entire time?

Day 5
Took 25mg of Ostarine
Shoulders today, killed it. I feel like it might be to early to say its working but i felt like a boss in the gym today. Nothing aesthetically has changed, just overall mood.

Benefits: Felt good in the gym, nothing major but I am excited to see what the upcoming weeks hold.

Side Effects: none, no headache today and no nausea

Day 6
Took 25mg of Ostarine.

Today is an off day, I feel like my normal self. nothing new to report.

Side effects: have had a minor headache all day. Not migraine status by any means, just bothersome.

Day 7

Took 25mg of Ostarine

Today was back and bi, killed it. My back strength hasnt gone up but i was able to do more reps on biceps. Since i am only a week in im still teetering on whether its placebo or Ostarine. But i am starting to lean more towards Ostarine now. I woke last night and had to turn on the fan though, was sweating a little bit. My libido is up though, not down (not sure if this is typical)

Pros: Feeling Stronger, libido is up.

Cons: woke up with night sweats, turned on the fan and fell right back to sleep though.

Day 8
Took 25mg of Osarine

Today was chest and tricep, feeling strong and endurance is up. My pumps seem to last longer after the gym. I weighed in at 187.2 this morning, weight is up. I am eating 250-450 calories above maintenance. I woke up again last night for no apparent reason, im usually a heavy sleep and sleep through the night.

Pros; feeling stronger and endurance is up.

Con: Not sleeping as well.

Day 9
Took 25mg of Ostarine

Today was legs. Endurance is way up. It really feel like im cheating. I am doing extra reps/sets without the fatigue. Still having issues staying asleep though.

Pros: Endurance. Not placebo endurance, definitely feels unnatural.

Cons: I can fall asleep with ease but i keep waking up for no reason.

Day 10
Took 25mg of Ostarine with Mr.Hyde PWO

Today was shoulder day. Not much to report, Fridays are generally my worst day in the gym due to lack of sleep catching up to me. I generally sleep 6-7 hours a night and the past few nights I have woken up in the middle of the night a lot. I was hoping the ostarine would give me enough go go juice to power me through, negative. The plus side is I did sleep through the night last night. I do have a tingling sensation in my testicles, i felt it a bit yesterday but disregarded it. Today it is much mroe noticeable though, no pain just tingles. Anyone know if this is typical?

Pros: nothing to report today

Cons: some super gnarly gas and tingling sensation in testicles

Day 11
took 25mg of ostarine,
Back and Bi day today, strength is definitely up so is endurance. I slept through the whole night and my nuts are feeling fine. Libido is still up. I dont know if my nuts are riding higher then usual, its not something i ever really paid much attention to, Unclesarm's log had me laughing as well as concerned though lol.

Pros: Strength and Endurance

Cons: i cant stay on it forever

Day 12
took 25mg of Ostarine
Chest and Tri today, strength and endurance are still up. Overall i feel good, sleep is good so is mood. The only concerning thing is my left testicle is still really sensitive. If anyone knows if this is normal or not please chime in. I contemplated only taking 12.5mg today but decided to keep it at 25mg. It doesnt hurt, just uncomfortable.

Day 13
Took 25mg of Ostarine
Today is my off day. I'm feeling prety solid, I have gotten a lot of feedback about my testicle issues from Yates and UncleSarm, its just suppression kicking in. I guess i have never really "felt" my nuts before, i just know they are there lol. Still no pain in them, a little bit of discomfort.
I woke up again in the middle of the night but i still feel rested.
On the plus side i'm generally acne prone and this is the clearest my skin has ever been. My skin overall is more dry then usual. Not sure if this is a side effect of ostarine or maybe its just cause its getting hotter here in SoCal

Day 14
Took 25mg of Ostarine

To day was leg day, endurance is still up but I wasn't able to get a squat rack till almost the end so i was burned out prior to doing them. Although, a gentlemen who hasnt been to the gym in a few months came up to me and told me I look much more "intimidateing", needless to say my ego exploded and my penis grew 3 inches.
I did have a rough night of sleep, which seems to be the only side effect besides the pulling sensation on my testicles. The pulling sensation has calmed downed quite a bit though; they are riding higher then usual which im still getting used to.

Pros: Endurance and overall mood seems to be better.

Cons: Sleep and slight pulling sensation on testicles

Day 15
Took 25mg of Ostarine

Today was shoulders, not much to report. Didnt lift any crazy weight or break any PR's. Most people say the big strength increase comes in the 3rd week, so i'm waiting for that to kick in sometime soon. I feel 100% normal, i dont feel like im taking anything. I have been having super vivid dreams, im not sure that is considered a pro or con. My libido is still kicking ass at this point. I am looking a little bit leaner, my weight has not changed. Since this is a recomp I think things are going well thus far.

Day 16
Took 25mg of Ostarine

Today was Back/Bi, my left forearm is bum, feels like shin splints but in my forearm. Nothing to report in the strength department but my endurance is definitely something to note, I feel like i can stay in the gym all day. My left testicle is seriously feeling uncomfortable, contemplating lowering the dose to 12.5 for a few days to see if it will subside. I look like a pervert grabbin my dick & balls all day. Sleep is still being an issue, its just hard to fall asleep.

Day 17
Took 25mg of Ostarine

Today was Chest/Tri My forearm is felling a lot better and I finally got some decent sleep last night, i took some melatonin. I tested to see if my strength had some drastic improvement by going really heavy on decline press, thankfully i asked for a spot. All i can say is that the drastic increase in strength did not arrive this morning lol. My left nut is feeling a lot better, hoping for the discomfort to just go away.

Day 18
Took 25mg of Ostarine

Today was legs, felt really strong. Endurance is still high and was able to go heavy and stay in a good rep range.
No more discomfort in the testicles, now they are just riding high. I weighed in this morning at 186.2, I am looking leaner though.

Day 19
Took 25mg of Ostarine

Today was a rest day, no sides. Fell asleep fast.

Day 20
Took 25mg of Ostarine

Today was shoulders. Got a really nice pump and my strength was up. Was able to squeeze out a few extra reps. still side effect free except my boys riding higher then usual.

Day 21
Took 25mg of Ostarine

Today was back/bi. I woke up this morning and noticed my obliques starting to come through, im definitely looking leaner but my weight hasnt really changed. I was actually able to deadlift less today then last week. only got 3 on my heavy set vs the 5 i got last week. My biceps were definitely feeling stronger though, and the pump is awesome.

Days 22-24
took 25mg of Ostarine ED

The last few days in the gym have been really good, im definitely stronger/leaner. My weight hasnt changed but im down a loop on my belt. Getting some great pumps too. I feel great and forget that im even taking the stuff. Libido is still rocking.

Days 25-29

Took 25mg of Ostarine ED

I was on vacation these days for memorial day. I was only able to make it to the gym twice.Both days i felt really strong and my numbers are definitely going up. Vascularity is up, my arms are starting to look like a nice veiny dick. No real noticeable sides, sleep is back to normal, balls feel fine, all is good.

Days 30-31
Took 50mg of Ostarine one day by accident (forgot I had already dosed) took 25mg on the other day

Did legs one day and shoulders the other day. On leg day my endurance was crazy, Did 8 working sets of squats and could have kept going. I have a nice fat vein in my quad which i have never had.
Shoulder day i was pretty tired, dont think i slept very well. Was just a normal day, not too much to report on it.

Overall im feeling good, sleep is still good, balls are fine, libido might even be increasing.

Days 32-34
25mg of Ostarine ED

I have decided to take the advice of people on here and extend my cycle to 6 weeks. My weight has been the same, which was expected during this recomp. My BF is at 10.5% and i'm definitely looking leaner and more vascular. Strength is up and so is endurance. I dont know what i was expecting but i thought i would be WAY stronger, i'm not. But it has definitely helped my physique which is what i care about. My libido seems to have increased recently, which has been a nice plus.

Day 35-36
25mg of Ostarine ED

Did legs one day and shoulders the next, leg day was a weak day for some reason so i went light. I am overdue for a deload week, probably the first thing i will do when this cycle is over. Shoulders felt good and strong. My overall mood is good and i'm not feeling any negative side effects. Sleep is solid/libido is good/testicles feel better/no more headaches.

Day 37-42

These were the last days of my cycle and I'm sad to see it end. Strength felt good and so was endurance. No side effects. Mood, Libido, Sleep, and everything else is solid. Looking leaner and vascular.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
welcome to the forum

"shouldnt" always looks great on paper, so you might want to just be safe and have something on hand.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Agree with smith always have something on hand. Always be prepared. So in other words get clomid or nolva

ttesso1664

Awards
I will be sure and order some clomid then. I appreciate the advice.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
I will be doing a 5 week log of my first anabolic. I will be using EPG's Ostalean dosed at 25mg.

Basic Stats:
27 years of age
185lbs
6' Tall
12.5% BF

PCT:
BLR's Rebirth
EPG Testoshred

From the research I have done I shouldnt need any Clomid or Nolva for such a short cycle.

I will log daily starting tomorrow. If anyone has any experience with EPG's Ostalean feel free to shoot out some suggestions.
Any questions? Feel free to ask.

Day 1
1st day, took 25mg.

Benefits: Nothing so far, not expecting anything until at least the 2nd or 3rd week.

Side effects: 0 as expected. Most people say they get a headache at some point during the first week so I am waiting for that.

Day 2
Took 25mg of Ostarine and took Mr.Hyde as PWO

Back and Bi today, good strong day. Excited to see what Ostarine can do. I find myself thinking about it most of the time in the gym.

Benefits:Nothing so far, not expecting anything until at least the 2nd or 3rd week.

Side effects: Nothing so far, no headache. Libido still 100%

Day 3
Took 25mg of Ostarine as well as Mr.Hyde for PWO again.

Chest and Tri today, another good day. Got a few more reps than i usually do, I don't think its the Ostarine. Probably just a placebo but ill take it!

benefits: Placebo effect?

Side effects: I did get a touch of a headache last night but took some ibuprofen and got some fresh air and it was gone in an hour. I felt a little nauseous this morning, dont know if it is Ostartine related, i will keep everyone posted though.

Day 4
Took 25mg of Ostarine
Leg day. Good day again, but most Saturdays are, i get my most rest on Friday nights.

Benefits: nothing yet, still patiently waiting.

Side effects: I seem to get nauseous after my post workout meal which never happened before. I am thinking Ostarine related, has anyone else gotten nauseous? If so, did it last the entire time?

Day 5
Took 25mg of Ostarine
Shoulders today, killed it. I feel like it might be to early to say its working but i felt like a boss in the gym today. Nothing aesthetically has changed, just overall mood.

Benefits: Felt good in the gym, nothing major but I am excited to see what the upcoming weeks hold.

Side Effects: none, no headache today and no nausea
Like smith_69 said, it's good to be prepared, in case things go sideways. However, how will you know if you're ok?

Have you taken pre-cycle bloods and will you be taking post-cycle bloods to compare before and after? Or what is your strategy?

ttesso1664

Awards
I have baseline bloods from March, i was nervous to start so i waited. I will post pre and post at the end. What levels would qualify needing to use a SERM? I ordered Clomid already but have read the side effects can worse then Ostarines. The PCT is what has made me nervous about taking any kind of PED, not the actual use of the PED lol. It just seems like a very finicky thing that needs to be done correctly.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
I have baseline bloods from March, i was nervous to start so i waited. I will post pre and post at the end. What levels would qualify needing to use a SERM? I ordered Clomid already but have read the side effects can worse then Ostarines. The PCT is what has made me nervous about taking any kind of PED, not the actual use of the PED lol. It just seems like a very finicky thing that needs to be done correctly.
If your LH and FSH levels are in range after your cycle, you should be good to go with OTC.

LH and FSH stimulate testosterone production. After an AAS cycle, your LH and FSH levels will be in the tank and your testicles shutdown. The purpose of a SERM is to raise the LH and FSH levels so that you can start T production as quickly as possible. So after an AAS, a SERM is a must as you have no T and no production.
Osta is not as harsh as an AAS. In general, after an Osta cycle your T may be low, but Osta does not kill your LH and FSH levels so your testicles should not be shutdown. Therefore you don't need to a SERM to jumpstart your testes. They should be either already producing or ready to produce.
This is in general, but these substances affect everyone differently. If you don't have bloods, then I would say be safe and use a SERM. If you have bloods, you have hard evidence to determine if a SERM is necessary or OTC is an option. My recommendation is that on your first cycle, do bloods, so you know how Osta affects you. Then on future Osta cycles you will have an idea of where you are at and can likely be a little more relaxed.
Now, will a SERM help you recover faster? Of course. But it's up to you if you are willing to accept the sides of a SERM on top of the PED. Personally I didn't think it was worth it and my bloods showed that an OTC PCT was an option. The only thing I would change is that I would have extended my PCT to 6 weeks or even 8.

I did an Osta cycle at 25mg ED for 6 weeks and then an OTC PCT. My log, along with bloods is here: First Osta cycle.

I did 25mg and you're a much bigger guy, so you should be ok. 25mg is the maximum recommended dosage, so listen to your body and scale back if needed.
Other than that, Osta is not harsh and you should have a nice, smooth cycle.

ttesso1664

Awards
I will be sure and do post cycle bloods to make sure everything is in check and will use SERM if necessary, like i said i do have Clomid on hand (well technically in the mail) its only research grade though. I also have BLR rebirth and testoshred for natural test boost.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I will be sure and do post cycle bloods to make sure everything is in check and will use SERM if necessary, like i said i do have Clomid on hand (well technically in the mail) its only research grade though. I also have BLR rebirth and testoshred for natural test boost.
Honestly if your LH and FSH post cycle are between 1.8 and higher an 8 week rebirth PCT will recover you with literally no sides compared to clomid, clomid sides suck ass, but so does being shut down so go off your bloods and use a 1.8 FSH/LH as the threshold to gauge your route of action.

ttesso1664

Awards
Rebirths dosing protocol is 1 to 2 pills a day. Is one pill for 8 weeks enough or do i need to get another bottle and do 2 pills a day?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Rebirths dosing protocol is 1 to 2 pills a day. Is one pill for 8 weeks enough or do i need to get another bottle and do 2 pills a day?
I recommend 2 a day for 8 weeks, im currently gonna try out an experiment of a year long rebirth run just for overall health, as the seaweed used has many purported health benefits.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Honestly if your LH and FSH post cycle are between 1.8 and higher an 8 week rebirth PCT will recover you with literally no sides compared to clomid, clomid sides suck ass, but so does being shut down so go off your bloods and use a 1.8 FSH/LH as the threshold to gauge your route of action.
Thanks for sharing this rule of thumb. Filed it in my knowledge base.
My LH and FSH was pretty much in the middle of the range pre-PCT so went with OTC, but this is a good to know as a general approach.

I second the 8 weeks of Rebirth PCT. I did only four, but next time will definitely run it for longer as there are really not negatives to it.

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Subbed! Nice detailed log so far :) I did Osta for 10 weeks. I experienced some headaches first week (I usually do with new compounds/medications), heavy sweating during workout, some increased libido & mood, lethargy and also baaad high bp headaches towards the last few weeks. So I would suggest you having something on hand for lowering bp if it occurs. Considering you doing only 5 weeks the risk for high bp may not be that high. IMO you should extend cycle to 6 weeks if possible.

ttesso1664

Awards
Thanks man!
I definitely got a couple headaches and have had some night sweats. My gym is just about always hot so i cant tell if im sweating more or not. I hit up target a couple times a week and jump on the BP machine to check myself out, what did you take for your BP issues? Im going to Hawaii in June so i want my balls to be back in gear, thats why I am doing a shorter cycle. If all goes well this wont be my only cycle/log

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man!
I definitely got a couple headaches and have had some night sweats. My gym is just about always hot so i cant tell if im sweating more or not. I hit up target a couple times a week and jump on the BP machine to check myself out, what did you take for your BP issues? Im going to Hawaii in June so i want my balls to be back in gear, thats why I am doing a shorter cycle. If all goes well this wont be my only cycle/log
With your cycle, even if you had done 6 weeks, your balls should be fine. I had no problems in that department throughout my cycle and PCT.
If you run into issues, you will find them out before the 5 weeks are up.

ttesso1664

Awards
I guess i will see how i feel, so far so good though. The bottle is designed for 25mg @ 8 weeks. When did you really start noticing the ostarine taking effect over your natural gains?

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
I guess i will see how i feel, so far so good though. The bottle is designed for 25mg @ 8 weeks. When did you really start noticing the ostarine taking effect over your natural gains?
If i remember right it took a good 4 weeks or so...