Sup3r 1, 2 and epi stack + contest prep?

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Just recently decided that I may want to compete.... am I going to get busted for these? How easily are they detected? If I need to, how long should I be off them for everything to be okay?

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
And this is for npc. Don't know too much about competing. Would love if someone could fill me in

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Hey man, I will do my best to answer your questions.

I think the difficulty here is that because the compounds you ingest end up converting to other physiological substances once ingested/digested etc, its difficult to put a specific timeframe on their 'clearance'. Now, as far as you are concerned, that MAY be a good thing. In other words, if 4-andro converts to test, 4-andro itself isnt detectable, at least not in the sense that the hormone levels 4-andro impacts ARE.

There may well be more spohisticated means of testing for these compounds, or if not them specifically then hormonal 'red flags' indicating their use.

Sorry I cannot give you a black-white answer here, but maybe you can get a sense of whats generally involved in their use/physiological conversion?

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, I will do my best to answer your questions.

I think the difficulty here is that because the compounds you ingest end up converting to other physiological substances once ingested/digested etc, its difficult to put a specific timeframe on their 'clearance'. Now, as far as you are concerned, that MAY be a good thing. In other words, if 4-andro converts to test, 4-andro itself isnt detectable, at least not in the sense that the hormone levels 4-andro impacts ARE.

There may well be more spohisticated means of testing for these compounds, or if not them specifically then hormonal 'red flags' indicating their use.

Sorry I cannot give you a black-white answer here, but maybe you can get a sense of whats generally involved in their use/physiological conversion?
Thanks for your reply. I somewhat knew that the test would be on my hormone levels, but I guess I'm wondering is to what competitions can I get away with it? I don't even know of the npc even tests for drugs. Obviously the natural competitions do, but I want to enter a standard npc competition. Wish I knew more people going to compete.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Thanks for your reply. I somewhat knew that the test would be on my hormone levels, but I guess I'm wondering is to what competitions can I get away with it? I don't even know of the npc even tests for drugs. Obviously the natural competitions do, but I want to enter a standard npc competition. Wish I knew more people going to compete.
There are two members here who may be able to help you, Ive just got to try and remember their exact names so you can pm them. Will get back to you.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Competitor here and I would not worry about these one bit as ling as you do not do a npc natural show. Contact the promoter of your show and find out if it's tested. Some Feds are okay with dhea derivatives as well even if they do test, but it's your responsibility to know your t/e ratio going in.

By epi are you referring to epistane the methyl?

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Competitor here and I would not worry about these one bit as ling as you do not do a npc natural show. Contact the promoter of your show and find out if it's tested. Some Feds are okay with dhea derivatives as well even if they do test, but it's your responsibility to know your t/e ratio going in.

By epi are you referring to epistane the methyl?
Like epiandrosterone. The sup3r epi. And thanks for the info. Will start prep soon.