Question. Spartan Lean, SUP3R EPI, SUP3R-1, Cannibal Claw Stack

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi

Ok so I've started running 3 Caps of Spartan Lean and 3 of Cannibal Claw together . Taking 1 Cap of Sup3r Epi with the second dose as well.

Running Cannibal Claw for 6 weeks, Epi and Spartan Lean for 8 and I'll throw in Sup3r-1 at 3/4 caps a day at the start of the third week of this cycle. Using Spartan Shield for on cycle, and Chaos and Pain Predator when needed.

In 12 days and seeing more density and vascularity already. Question is, am I getting an adequate dose of T2 since it says 6 caps a day for me on the bottle , but I'm getting 300 mg of T2 from Spartan Lean as well. And should the Epi stay at 700 mg or should I add another cap of Sup3r Epi in and bump it up to 950?

Thank you in advance !

Spartan lean

Awards
I dont really have any answers for you but I just came off 8 weeks of Spartan lean with Spartan hard added in the last 4 weeks. Felt great the first six weeks. Then the lethargy kicked in even with 750 mg of epi. During week 8 had some testicle aches and shrinkage and some loss of libido but it was right at the end of the cycle. I might try to up the epi andro on my next run or do solo epi andro just to see what was causing the side effects.
I don't fell I gained much more from adding in the 1 andro at 300 mg for only 4 weeks. Good luck with your cycle.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Spartan lean you wouldn't gain much at all in 4 weeks of any andro. It didn't even kick in yet. I just ran cerberus at 5 caps a day for about 9 weeks with 750mg of Sup3R-EPI on top of that. That gave me 425/425/1500 of the 1/4/EPI combo. I never feel andros "kick in" until around 5 weeks.
Harishusain get the EPI dose up to 1250-1500. That is the sweet spot for most. I honestly don't feel too much under 1000. Bump it up. You'll enjoy it. Especially if you are trying to burn some fat and put on lean mass.

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Spartan lean you wouldn't gain much at all in 4 weeks of any andro. It didn't even kick in yet. I just ran cerberus at 5 caps a day for about 9 weeks with 750mg of Sup3R-EPI on top of that. That gave me 425/425/1500 of the 1/4/EPI combo. I never feel andros "kick in" until around 5 weeks.
Harishusain get the EPI dose up to 1250-1500. That is the sweet spot for most. I honestly don't feel too much under 1000. Bump it up. You'll enjoy it. Especially if you are trying to burn some fat and put on lean mass.

Just wondering if 1000+ of Epi might be too much as it's my first cycle? I have years of experience lifting but still.. I decided to give it two weeks to kick in before I start 1-Andro because one - I couldn't afford to buy everything together and two - I wanted to have enough Epi in my system to counter the lethargy I've heard so much about with 1 Andro. Also this way I get a better feel of how Epi feels on it's on so I can compare when the 1-Andro starts its work.

Any suggestions regarding the T2 ?

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
You are wasting your compound that has the most horsepower. Run the 1 Andro for the full 8 weeks with 1000 of EPI. EPI kicks in quick man....adjust your dosage as needed. You say youre short on funds? Andros are expensive. Especially if ran correctly. Whats your pct?

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You are wasting your compound that has the most horsepower. Run the 1 Andro for the full 8 weeks with 1000 of EPI. EPI kicks in quick man....adjust your dosage as needed. You say youre short on funds? Andros are expensive. Especially if ran correctly. Whats your pct?
Upping the Epi to 1000 and waiting on my 1-Andro coming next week. Should I run Epi 9-10 weeks and get in 7-8 weeks of 1-Andro? Or would that be too suppressive ?

PCT is either going to be Nolva or Clomid, please PM me if you know where to get these without prescription in the UK. And I'll run BLR Rebirth and Alpha PCT by Chaos and Pain alongside for 4 weeks .

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Upping the Epi to 1000 and waiting on my 1-Andro coming next week. Should I run Epi 9-10 weeks and get in 7-8 weeks of 1-Andro? Or would that be too suppressive ?

PCT is either going to be Nolva or Clomid, please PM me if you know where to get these without prescription in the UK. And I'll run BLR Rebirth and Alpha PCT by Chaos and Pain alongside for 4 weeks .
It will be fine. I would extend your EPI out to 10 weeks if you are starting 1 Andro 2 weeks in.

You can't ask for sources here.

You should have had your SERM and did some more research before ever starting your cycle. Hope you can get a SERM. If not, I hope you recover.

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It will be fine. I would extend your EPI out to 10 weeks if you are starting 1 Andro 2 weeks in.

You can't ask for sources here.

You should have had your SERM and did some more research before ever starting your cycle. Hope you can get a SERM. If not, I hope you recover.
Thanks bro.

I believe discussion over PM is not restricted on these forums , at least from what I've read on other posts , so I'd be really obliged .

There are a couple sites selling without prescription but I question their legitimacy . If not I'll be able to easily get it where I'm going on holiday around the end of my cycle in any case .

Spartan lean

Awards
Thanks for the info elo76
Hope you dont mind me getting in on your thread Harishusain
Looks like we have some of the same questions about our cycles.

Beta

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty interested in your run of Claw, as I haven't seen many people run it.