Unsponsored log of OL's new product SUP3R-1

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
**FYI** will be starting this cycle the 8th of March, posting now for any feedback before running.

I do have TR3ST, OSTAR1NE, and LEGEND on hand if anyone thinks I should add them in.

I plan on running this for 4 weeks dosed at 330mg/day

330/330/330/330

Multi and fish oil daily

Over a gallon of water of course

Looking to consume 3000-3500 kcal daily

For PCT:
Clomid/Nolva if needed, will be on hand ( source fell through, trying to find another one) Don't worry won't be running anything till I have it!
SUP3R PCT
Multi and fish oil
Creating 5g/day
TrueGrit "TestBooster"

My STATS:

Been lifting for over 5 years now, and been scrounging around on this forum for over a year trying to sponge up all the info I can. ( Just recently made an account )

Height: 6ft even

Weight: 178-180 fluctuates

BF Percentage: Estimating between 12-15% ( caliper just broke, ordering a new one )

Looking to do a 5/3/1 approach for main lifts, and all assistance work being geared towards German Volume Training.

Let me know what you think!

Darlz

Awards
I would save that Trest till your a little older.. Thats some pretty strong **** and can shut you down real hard. You dont want that at the age of 22 because your nuts might not recover to the same levels as a normal 22 year old... And you dont want that. Same goes for the LGD, Id save both and run them together in a year or 2. Run the super-1 as is, Id consider adding the 4-andro as well as a test base for the lethargy the super-1 may cause.. My opinion at least...

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
I would save that Trest till your a little older.. Thats some pretty strong **** and can shut you down real hard. You dont want that at the age of 22 because your nuts might not recover to the same levels as a normal 22 year old... And you dont want that. Same goes for the LGD, Id save both and run them together in a year or 2. Run the super-1 as is, Id consider adding the 4-andro as well as a test base for the lethargy the super-1 may cause.. My opinion at least...

Roger that, I appreciate the advice. I only have em now so I can stock up on them. Who knows what will get banned next.

Darlz

Awards
Roger that, I appreciate the advice. I only have em now so I can stock up on them. Who knows what will get banned next.

Its certainly a great idea to stock up while you can... It wont be too long before all you can find are the Andros in the US...

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
Its certainly a great idea to stock up while you can... It wont be too long before all you can find are the Andros in the US...
Is the 4-Andro actually worth getting to stack? I've heard opinions on both sides of the spectrum. Especially individuals making great gains in size/strength only on 1-Andro. Any input is appreciated!

Darlz

Awards
Well the point behind running the 4Andro would be as a Test base to keep libido up and prevent lethargy that is associated with 1-Andro. Sure you can make some gains on 1-Andro, but the more you mitigate any side effects, the better your body will hold these gains.

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
Well the point behind running the 4Andro would be as a Test base to keep libido up and prevent lethargy that is associated with 1-Andro. Sure you can make some gains on 1-Andro, but the more you mitigate any side effects, the better your body will hold these gains.
Again appreciate all the advice, I guess my only concern with the 4-Andro is the higher estrogenic effect it may have, since it's more of a wet compound. I'll just make sure my PCT is solid to litigate any sides. I'll try picking up a bottle before my cycle starts, if not I'll stick to the 1Andro this go around. I bought a couple bottles of the SUP3R-1 Elite, so I'll have plenty of opportunity to stack SUP3R-4 in the future.

Darlz

Awards
You could always throw in a support supp with Arimistane.. Look up Alpha Forma V.. It has Arimistane and 11 oxo in it. Both are e****lent for bloat and, while im not crazy about it, Arimistane should be enough for the Estro sides that come with 4-andro... Best of luck and log your results!

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
You could always throw in a support supp with Arimistane.. Look up Alpha Forma V.. It has Arimistane and 11 oxo in it. Both are e****lent for bloat and, while im not crazy about it, Arimistane should be enough for the Estro sides that come with 4-andro... Best of luck and log your results!
I will check it out! I also have AR1MACARE PRO on hand if you think that would have the same effect as the Alpha Forma V? I don't believe it has 11 oxo in it, so I'm assuming it would be counter productive to run it with 1-Andro.... I'll be sure to log everything starting the 8th!

Darlz

Awards
Ar1macare pro should be just fine to run instead of the Alpha Forma... 4 Andro at a moderate dose wont give you too bad of side effects... And the Arima should absolutely help...

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
Ar1macare pro should be just fine to run instead of the Alpha Forma... 4 Andro at a moderate dose wont give you too bad of side effects... And the Arima should absolutely help...
Perfect.... Saves me some extra cash haha

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Save your money on "Test Boosters" for PCT and 'On Cycle OTC AI's' - you can use it to buy Exemestane (for emergency use only) and 4-AD as your Hormone/Test Base. Better yet, also add EpiAndro to the 4-AD and get some more aggression/libido/strength and some "AI Like" activity from the DHT. Go 8 weeks - the DHEAs take like 21 days to start being noticed. Quit worrying about "Gyno" from the measly conversion rate of 2-Step 4-DHEA. PCT with Clomid and Nolva. Oh, and this is all superseded by WAIT UNTIL YOUR HPTA IS FULLY WIRED AT AGE 26. But we all know you won't, so...

NewAgeMayan

Awards
^concur, prolly want to go longer than 4wks

Bartmac36

Bartmac36

Awards
  • Established
Sup3r-1 includes S-SEDDS for increased bioavailability and absorption.

Does anyone think it would be okay to get by taking 200mg a day instead of 300 because of this? Itd be cheaper is all

NewAgeMayan

Awards

Does anyone think it would be okay to get by taking 200mg a day instead of 300 because of this? Itd be cheaper is all
Could do, difficult to say until we get more user feedback upon cycle completion.

Caps are 110mg btw

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
Save your money on "Test Boosters" for PCT and 'On Cycle OTC AI's' - you can use it to buy Exemestane (for emergency use only) and 4-AD as your Hormone/Test Base. Better yet, also add EpiAndro to the 4-AD and get some more aggression/libido/strength and some "AI Like" activity from the DHT. Go 8 weeks - the DHEAs take like 21 days to start being noticed. Quit worrying about "Gyno" from the measly conversion rate of 2-Step 4-DHEA. PCT with Clomid and Nolva. Oh, and this is all superseded by WAIT UNTIL YOUR HPTA IS FULLY WIRED AT AGE 26. But we all know you won't, so...
I appreciate all the advice, I have another bottle of SUP3R-1 so if need be I can run an 8 week cycle. I'll see how the funds are, for picking up a couple bottles of the 4-Andro. If not I'll run as a standalone. Obviously best case scenario is to wait until HPTA is fully wired, however I wont bullsh**t anyone by saying I'll wait or any other sub 26 year old will wait, because we all know that won't be the case. But either way I completely understand your take on things and will take any/all advice into consideration.

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards

Study at West Texas A&M had users taking 330mg/Day for 4 weeks, those users experienced pretty solid gains in size/strength at that dosage. But as said by NewAgeMayan we won't fully know until reviews/logs are completed.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I appreciate all the advice, I have another bottle of SUP3R-1 so if need be I can run an 8 week cycle. I'll see how the funds are, for picking up a couple bottles of the 4-Andro. If not I'll run as a standalone. Obviously best case scenario is to wait until HPTA is fully wired, however I wont bullsh**t anyone by saying I'll wait or any other sub 26 year old will wait, because we all know that won't be the case. But either way I completely understand your take on things and will take any/all advice into consideration.
Just remember that you only need enough androgenic "Base" to counteract the mostly anabolic 1-Andro *possible* lethargy that makes you go "f*ck it, I ain't lifting today". At least that's my take - some people like to go heavy on the Epiandro for more strength and aggression, but if you don't have the cash, just let the 1-AD do the work and just stay "feeling good" with your Base/s. I doubt there would be *that* much difference at the end of 8 weeks between 300mg and 900mg of Epiandro if 300mg is enough to have you raring to hit the gym every day.

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
Just remember that you only need enough androgenic "Base" to counteract the mostly anabolic 1-Andro *possible* lethargy that makes you go "f*ck it, I ain't lifting today". At least that's my take - some people like to go heavy on the Epiandro for more strength and aggression, but if you don't have the cash, just let the 1-AD do the work and just stay "feeling good" with your Base/s. I doubt there would be *that* much difference at the end of 8 weeks between 300mg and 900mg of Epiandro if 300mg is enough to have you raring to hit the gym every day.
Yeah a buddy of mine was saying I should try n pick up some the new Epiandro, he's running 1-Andro/Epiando stack and loves it. would you say it's a better alternative to the SUP3R-4?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Yeah a buddy of mine was saying I should try n pick up some the new Epiandro, he's running 1-Andro/Epiando stack and loves it. would you say it's a better alternative to the SUP3R-4?
I've done 1 and 4, and I've done 19-Nor, 4, and Epi.... I've never done just 1 and Epi - so no opinion but *some* estrogen is good for you. Ideally you would have the money for 1, 4, and Epi. If not, I'd say 1 and 4 based on my (limited) experience.

alexb13

alexb13

Awards
yeah bro, i'm with Darlz, you REALLY dont want to run the Tr3st right now, i've ran trest, test, 1ad, 4 ad, anadrol, lgd, osta, yk-ll, dbol, trendione, and epiandro. And trest was FAR and away the most difficult do recover from. Also after about 50 mg's a day it starts to get REALLY liver toxic. Up to 50 its pretty managable but after that its dangerous. Aslo only takes about 10 mg's to shut you down according to a study i read about for male birth control. Run epiandro, or 4andro to offset lethargy and libido issuses caused by 1 andro. I've rand 1 andro 2x's its amazing as strong as any of those compounds i mentioned (except trest and trendione) but i found it was best when you taper up ie: 330/440/550/660. Aslo 22 is kinda young imo, not trying to discourage you as i'm very pro supp, but just be sure you're ready 1 ad dosed at 330 will absolutely shut you down.

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
yeah bro, i'm with Darlz, you REALLY dont want to run the Tr3st right now, i've ran trest, test, 1ad, 4 ad, anadrol, lgd, osta, yk-ll, dbol, trendione, and epiandro. And trest was FAR and away the most difficult do recover from. Also after about 50 mg's a day it starts to get REALLY liver toxic. Up to 50 its pretty managable but after that its dangerous. Aslo only takes about 10 mg's to shut you down according to a study i read about for male birth control. Run epiandro, or 4andro to offset lethargy and libido issuses caused by 1 andro. I've rand 1 andro 2x's its amazing as strong as any of those compounds i mentioned (except trest and trendione) but i found it was best when you taper up ie: 330/440/550/660. Aslo 22 is kinda young imo, not trying to discourage you as i'm very pro supp, but just be sure you're ready 1 ad dosed at 330 will absolutely shut you down.
Yeah i figured I would stack up on some tr3st before it's gone is all. And I'm pretty pumped to start this cycle, haven't heard of anyone going up to 660 on 1 andro but I will assess how I feel and bump up if need be. Thanks for the sound advice!

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
Just waiting on a test base and serm to arrive before starting my cycle, sorry for the delay!

alexb13

alexb13

Awards
HERES THE THING, outside of the normal "gear" side (high bp, bad HDL LDL ratios) there really arent any sides accept SEVERE lethargy and a crushed libido. Which doesnt feel good. If you're only running a 4 week "cycle" which IMO is way short. EVEN AT 660 MGS you arent going do stress your liver out too much. Liver stress will be there, but its managable. Its the "i have 0 motivation to go to the gym and have sex" sides that you have to be concerned with. The only way to offset these is with a killer test base. I tried (the first time) to run it mg for mg with 4 ad, and it didnt work. I bumped up the 4 ad from 4-600 mgs and it helped a little. What I ended up doing was running 440 4ad and about 600 epiandro. I know kinda crazy but i was able 2 run 1-ad up to 800mg's and still feel like a man. And i gained about 20 lbs in 8 weeks. No liver sides, lots of acne and agression, but ALL the gainz. The second time i didnt mess around and just smashed 500mgs TEST-E which was basically perfect. Just some food for thought. These are my exps. Hope this helps somehow. sorry 4 tha book lol. Oh and by adding in the epi, you'll help keep the cost down (its about half the price of 4, or 1 ad).

alexb13

alexb13

Awards
epi is cheaper and can act "ALMOST" like test. My friend also tried the epi/1 stack he loves it and doesnt seem to have issues. Only thing i would caution against with this, is dry joints. Neither compounds convert to estro, and epi actually has ANTI estro effects. 1andro converts too dhb (dehydroboldenone) dhb, is VERY similar to dht (dehydrotestosterone) which is what epi converts to. dont get confused by the anabolic androgenic stuff. BOTH ARE POTENT ANDROGENS that dont convert to estro. Anabolic just means it builds muscle. Which almost every androgen does. Dht, is more of a strength type gainer though. 1ad will def pack on lean muscle.

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
epi is cheaper and can act "ALMOST" like test. My friend also tried the epi/1 stack he loves it and doesnt seem to have issues. Only thing i would caution against with this, is dry joints. Neither compounds convert to estro, and epi actually has ANTI estro effects. 1andro converts too dhb (dehydroboldenone) dhb, is VERY similar to dht (dehydrotestosterone) which is what epi converts to. dont get confused by the anabolic androgenic stuff. BOTH ARE POTENT ANDROGENS that dont convert to estro. Anabolic just means it builds muscle. Which almost every androgen does. Dht, is more of a strength type gainer though. 1ad will def pack on lean muscle.
Hey no need to apologize for the book, the more information the better! Some pretty sound advice right here...... Currently waiting on some 1 andro/epi to come in. Hopefully soon haha. Pretty impressive putting on 20lbs in 8 weeks from some andros, how much did you retain post pct? Thanks for the good info!

alexb13

alexb13

Awards
lol when i started my first "cycle" of 1 ad I was 5' 6.5" and weighed 145 at the end i was like 165. Since then i havent dropped below 165 and its been a year. I'm currently up to 191 at 18% bf and i'm trying 2 lean out to about 12 % and add a couple more pounds. Plan on running epi 400/400/600/600/600/800/800/800 super1, or super mandro 220/220/440/440/660/660/880/880 and add in 25-30 mgs of trest at the 5 week mark through the end of cycle to mitigate the lack of estro issue and annoying 1ad sides. Also considering (instead of trest) a low dose of andro the giant or SUP3R-4 BY OLYMPUS LABS at like 400 mg's instead of the tr3st but we'll see. If you know what youre doing, i really dont see a reason that you have to "lose gains" post cycle. With the trest you will lose some weight because of nitrogen and intracellular water retention however IMO you keep most of the muscle. People will argue, but these are MY exps. Its also possible that my genetics are just good enough to be that big so the supps just sped up the process for me to get there. but then again i havent really been "OFF" for more than 3 months since i started cycling either. Just make sure to keep eating and lifting post cycle. IMO thats a mistake that a lot of ppl make. When youre shut down pct you feel so crappy and lazy that you dont want to eat or workout. If you can avoid that you have a good chance at holding onto everything but water weight. Also i wouldnt reccomend you trying to emulate my cycle mg for mg because its to much 4 you, possibly even for me but i take incredible cycle support and know the warning signs/listen to my body VERY well. I know when i need to back off and chill out, and adjust accordingly.