Addition to small test c cycle

Brutus99

Awards
I'm curious as to what would be a good otc addition to a12 wk 300mg/wk test cycle. I'm currently on 100mg/wk trt and have some extra from an over prescription error. I know i will need an ai but with the somewhat low test dose i would like to maximize the gains. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out a couple of the Sparta Nutrition Andros. Would be a decent mild addition to a moderate dose of Test.

What are your goals for this cycle?

Brutus99

Awards
My goals are mostly strength and somewhat size gains. I would like to keep any bloat to a minimum and would prefer dry gains. Would you recomend 1 or 4 andro or maybe both?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1-AD if you are already running Test. We also have a 2-Andro product with is dry. It's essentially non-methylated phera plex if you are familiar with that.

SpartaNutrition

SpartaNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
1-AD if you are already running Test. We also have a 2-Andro product with is dry. It's essentially non-methylated phera plex if you are familiar with that.
Non-methylated phera plex? :bigeyes: That's a major winner.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
SpartaNutrition

SpartaNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Oh ****... Now I'm interested
Specifically, 2-Androstenone is a pheromone. In vivo, 2-Androstenone reacts as a prohormone would, but because delta-2-androst-17-one is a preexisting metabolite of DHEA and is also found as an Androsterone metabolite on the human skin. Ultimately, it can be called a human pheromone with prohormone like activity. In this case this pheromone converts to another pheromone, 2-androstenol – similar to a non-methylated Phera-Plex.

2-Androstenone, therefore, might be a good replacement for the older boldione compounds. Studies suggest that it is fairly mild with minimal sides and can be run for decent cycle lengths. The main highlight is the increased strength that notably comes from 2-Androstenone.

Basically, Spartan Hard is the wicked awesome love child of Spartan Mass and Spartan Lean.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Specifically, 2-Androstenone is a pheromone. In vivo, 2-Androstenone reacts as a prohormone would, but because delta-2-androst-17-one is a preexisting metabolite of DHEA and is also found as an Androsterone metabolite on the human skin. Ultimately, it can be called a human pheromone with prohormone like activity. In this case this pheromone converts to another pheromone, 2-androstenol – similar to a non-methylated Phera-Plex.

2-Androstenone, therefore, might be a good replacement for the older boldione compounds. Studies suggest that it is fairly mild with minimal sides and can be run for decent cycle lengths. The main highlight is the increased strength that notably comes from 2-Androstenone.

Basically, Spartan Hard is the wicked awesome love child of Spartan Mass and Spartan Lean.
Awesome!

clk

clk

Awards
subbing to this. im really curious as well. i want to run a similar, low dose cycle.