Msten+Dermacrine 4 weeker

Calcutta

Awards
got some IML Msten and BPS Dermacrine for a 4 week run. starting monday or Will be logging.

Msten 20/20/20/20
Dermacrine 4 Pumps a day
Ai Life Support 2.0 (pre loaded)
Tudca 500 mg
Multi Vitamin
Joint support
fish oil

Pct:
Nolva 20/20/10/10
E-control/Super PCT (still debating)
Neon Sport Surge Nat Test Boost

Still debating on whether to add to estrogen blocker/ AI with the natty test boost and whether it would be needed. Any input ?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Msten doesn't convert to estro but it's always safe to have an ai on hand. If you go with super pct (which I would) then there isn't anything else you really need to add as it is pretty comprehensive-especially for around $35. I Might add a tongkat product but it's not a must. Otherwise your cycle looks good.
http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/sup3r-pct-by-olympus-labs

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
U might need taurine for back pumps I got them bad with msten

Calcutta

Awards
Msten doesn't convert to estro but it's always safe to have an ai on hand. If you go with super pct (which I would) then there isn't anything else you really need to add as it is pretty comprehensive-especially for around $35. I Might add a tongkat product but it's not a must. Otherwise your cycle looks good.
http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/sup3r-pct-by-olympus-labs
thanks for the input. I was looking into tangkat as well just in case but I've never really had any libido loss in the past its always been an increase but I've also never ran Msten before. Never tried Super PCt before either as my last PH run was over 5 years ago. I would usually overlap the AI/estro control after finishing my second week of nolva for 4 weeks with 2 being solo . Same case here or better results starting first week PCT ?

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Alrite just checking I'm running DMZ and msten ATM bridged into tren with 2 bottles of dermacrine

Calcutta

Awards
I've actually never had a problem with back pumps either with any compound I've ran but have consistently read about it with Msten

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 0
powerhouse518 Cycle Logs 9
blaykeryan Anabolics 6
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 5