AndroDrive + 19-Nor.... a 6-weeker or 2 x 3 weekers...

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Hey gents, I'm debating on how the run my next cycle. It's going to be comprised of AndroDrive and a 19-Nor transdermal. In the past, I've grown into going with longer cycles, with the norm being in the vicinity of 8 weeks. However, this time, I'm thinking about going: 3 weeks of AndroDrive and 19-Nor 3 weeks of PCT 3 weeks of AndroDrive and 19-Nor And then a more extensive, two-part PCT lasting 6 weeks. What do you guys think? Looking to keep the progress made in the long-term, which is why originally I moved to longer cycles with less harsh compounds. So... two 3-weekers, or a 6-weeker? What's your take.... thanks!

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Wanted to mention its Trenazone as the transdermal. Whattcha think!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
3 weeks would be pointless, sorry bud but keep the longer term cycles going. Not sure why you want to run a shorter cycle anyway?

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think he might be wanting to do mini burst cycles which might limit suppression. Kind of like in 2001 when Biotest was big on 2 weeks on 2 weeks off with their topicals. NandroSOL and AndroSOL.

I wont say it wont work , because those did work back in the day, but those were different compounds......

-Matt

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies gents.

Matt, you are correct - the two burst cycles of 3 weeks a piece is a thought to limit suppression.

It's been a while since I ran a 19-nor product, but it seemed to "kick in" fairly quickly. But, if going 6-8 weeks is the better option just because it's tried and true, I may stick to that.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies gents.

Matt, you are correct - the two burst cycles of 3 weeks a piece is a thought to limit suppression.

It's been a while since I ran a 19-nor product, but it seemed to "kick in" fairly quickly. But, if going 6-8 weeks is the better option just because it's tried and true, I may stick to that.

Experiment -- you are running a topical steroid. The DRIVE is nice for the mind and potential recomping....I wont say the 2 weeks blitz cycles are bad, but you need to keep doing MULTIPLE ON and OFF cycles to keep going forward etc....

-Matt