What should I run for my 2nd Cycle

Infamous24

Awards
Hello gentlemen, I'll be starting my 2nd cycle next month and am somewhat stuck on exactly what I should run. My first cycle was Test E at 600mg/w and anadrol 50mg/Ed for the first four weeks. I put on some good size and my strength skyrocketed as well. I ran the standard clomid/nolva pct and recovered just fine. I ended this cycle at about mid-September. No real sides throughout the cycle besides the common sore nipples/back achne. Although, the anadrol seemed to just completely kill my appetite after about a week and a half of taking it. Even force feeding myself was almost impossible.

Anyways, it's about that time for a pre-summer bulk cycle. This time around I would like to introduce a second compound. I'm unsure if I want to go with tren, or deca. The 2 potential cycles I have in mind are as follows.

Test e 500mg/w 1-10
Deca 300mg/w 1-8
Dbol 50mg/ed 1-4

Or

Test e 500mg/w 1-10
Tren e 300mg/w 1-10
Anadrol 50mg/Ed 1-4

I've done some research into both of these compounds. Now my goal for this cycle is to bulk as much as possible. I'm naturally very lean and I'm pretty much looking to pack on as much mass as possible. I've read that deca/dbol is the classic mass builder. My only questions are with running test at 500 and deca at 300 how bad would the sides be from deca? Also I know this combo will bloat me very much, and while I don't mind some I don't want my face turning into a hot air balloon. Also, as I mentioned previously anadrol killed my appetite. Does dbol have a similar affect? Also how does the water retention compare to anadrol?

I've read that tren isn't recommended in the first couple cycles, and also that first time tren users should use tren a in case they want to drop it because of the sides. At 300mg a week what can I expect as far as sides from tren? Now I know tren would produce drier gains than deca, would this equal less mass?

Basically, I'm going to run one of these cycles and would like some help from you guys to point me in the right direction. As I said, mass is the primary goal. Obviously I would love tremendous strength gains as well, but size is my main concern here. Finally since my last cycle was test only i had no ancillaries on hand (stupid I know) but I was able to recover just fine. Regardless of which compound I add in I know I'll need to have caber and an ai on hand. Also I did not use hcg for my last cycle, but as tren and deca both shut you down hard I plan on using it this one. I appreciate all cycle suggestions/criticisms.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Run Deca

rockko

rockko

Awards
jakz.. Lol Nuff said right?
Bro I would go ur test dbol and deca route. Solid gains from a stack like that and pretty feasible to keep. I've seen peeps lose gains from adrol pretty fast post cycle. Tren a is easier to drop if u get sides but my understanding is Tren e is a better bulker. Dbol is a great kicker for a test cycle and a bulker but run on ai with it unless u want stretch marks from the water retention.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Lol yeah,little blunt.Look,Dbol,Test,Deca has stood the test of time,Tren is a bit overkill for a second cycle bro.

rockko

rockko

Awards
I agree. I'm more for the rule of adding one substance at a time. If u havnt used dbol or Deca at all start with a test dbol cycle to see how u respond.

rockko

rockko

Awards
Infamous24
Have you used dbol before? And if not I would never ever use 50mg right off to bat.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Hey man. So based on the information you gave in the OP, I have a couple things to say.
This is for a pre-summer bulk and you don't want to get too bloated. Based on this, I would NOT opt for deca and dbol.
If you choose to go the tren route, use acetate. Not enanthate. It will kick in faster, and if you experience sides that you can't handle, they will go away much more quickly once you stop taking the drug and you won't suffer for a whole week or two after stopping, just a couple days.
If you use tren ace in this cycle, I'd probably say don't use an oral kickstart. You want to find out how you handle tren and you don't need anything interfering with your observations. If you INSIST on taking a kicker, I'd say based on your past experience with drol, that you shouldn't use it again. Or if you do, use it at a lower dose. Maybe a better option would be to try tbol (turinabol)? Big strength gains, minimal bloat, and I've never heard of it killing your appetite or causing high BP sides, like anadrol can do.
If you're going to run either of these cycles (tren or deca) PLEASE make sure you have proper supports. I strongly suggest exemestane (popular brand name is Aromasin), or at least anastrazole (Arimidex). Deca and tren are both 19Nor androgens so it's a good idea to have caber or pramipexole; prami is easier to get, probably go for that. I am also taking a low dose of T3 (thyroid hormone) because tren can lower thyroid hormone levels.

Disclaimer: My first cycle was 600 test, 500 deca, and kickstarted with 6 weeks of 45mg dbol. I'm currently in the middle of my second pinning cycle, and I'm running tren ace for my first time. I am kickstarting with 3 weeks of 20mg/day of superdrol. Do not be like me. I took 30mg tren ace for the first 10 days, then bumped to 50mg every day. Today was Day 14 so I've been at 50mg/day for 4 days now.
I'm dosing test at 125mg test enanthate a week. My research has suggested keeping test low so as to minimize tren side effects. It maintains libido and general biological function of testosterone in the body, without amplifying side effects from tren. After I drop the tren I'll probably bump the test up to 500 or 600 weekly.
Just a couple details.

I'll edit and add in stuff if I find I forgot something.

rockko

rockko

Awards
^^^^ solid advice. Now if he did go the dbol route he could use arimidex and it could reduce water retention. But Bambam is right with Tren a. Tren a is faster to drop if u get bad sides u can't handle. Better for recomp than Tren e IMO but you will still add some great mass