TEST E and PCT help

sawillis

Awards
Hey guys I will be injecting twice a week e3d for a total of 650mg. The cycle will last me 10 weeks and I need advice as far as my PCT goes. I have planned to run nolvadex after the second week for 40/40/20/20 and maybe throw some aromasin in there too 20mg/ed as well. is HCG needed?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
HCG really shouldn't be needed with test only, but it wont hurt if you have it or can get it.

Run hcg at 250iu ED for the 21 days prior to starting nolva. You need a 5000iu amp for this. Honestly, I would invest in purchasing another 10ml of test and running it for 14 weeks. 10 is to short imo, 12 weeks MIN.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
HCG really shouldn't be needed with test only, but it wont hurt if you have it or can get it.

Run hcg at 250iu ED for the 21 days prior to starting nolva. You need a 5000iu amp for this. Honestly, I would invest in purchasing another 10ml of test and running it for 14 weeks. 10 is to short imo, 12 weeks MIN.

rockko

rockko

Awards
10 weeks is very short cycle for test e cause u may not feel it's full effects until week 4 even 5 being a long ester. There are methods behind "kickers" and frontloading u can read all over about. So u can pin 1g throughout the first week and run ur planned dosage after that or start the cycle with 4 weeks dbol. THESE ARE OPTIONS NOT RECCOMENDATIONS only because I don't know UR BODY. If u ran test before and r a gifted one with minimum sides the frontloading option could b ok. Hcg can aromatase along with test so an AI on hand is recommended with that as well incase sides cone in play

rockko

rockko

Awards
+1 critical bencg.
12 week minimum. If you ran just ten weeks and only noticed real gains midway through u would be pretty side when u finish 5 weeks later.