how's my cycle?

bangin45s

Awards
Looking to run my first cycle of super mandro w/andro the giant. I was thinking something like

Super mandro
330 a day for 4wks

Andro the giant
330 a day for 4wks

I know the 1ad takes a bit to kick in so if I'm not seeing good results by wk 4 then I'll extend it to 8wks and up it to 660 a day for the remainder. I'm going to also take a cycle support as well as a joint supplement. Any input would be awesome

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Plan on running the 8 weeks. Have exemestane on hand in case of any high estrogen sides. What does your pct look like?

bangin45s

Awards
Okay I'll run the 8. Is the 660 okay to bump up to? I was thinking of running nolva but I'm not really sure what a good pct would be for this cycle

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Okay I'll run the 8. Is the 660 okay to bump up to? I was thinking of running nolva but I'm not really sure what a good pct would be for this cycle
660 is a big dose. Definitely start at 330 and you can go up 110mg every week if you wanted. My pct of choice would be:
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Super pct ( label doses )
Epic unleashed ( label directions )

bangin45s

Awards
Yeah I was planning on doing an extra 110 a wk and the last 2wks stay at 660. Okay my only thing is I've never bought a serm so I'm not sure if the sites I've found are legit. Also I only need to run the pct for 1 month?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah I was planning on doing an extra 110 a wk and the last 2wks stay at 660. Okay my only thing is I've never bought a serm so I'm not sure if the sites I've found are legit. Also I only need to run the pct for 1 month?
Yep, 1 month pct. I can't source source your serm for you, against board rules

bangin45s

Awards
Okay just want sure with an 8wk cycle didn't know of I needed to lengthen the pct. Okay no worries thanks for the info I'll definitely look into getting clomid