TDT, RC, & Peptide Log

officefat

Awards
My E2 was high at the end of my last PCT. I ran an AI and brought it back in check
10 week Post PCT bloodwork is ideal. Test @800+, E2 @ 25.

Now its Bulk City
Stack.jpg

pct.jpg

Anabolics
Testosterone
Deca-durbolin
Tren-E

Selective androgen receptor modulators (SARMs)
LGD-2226
Enobosarm/Ostarine
Yk-11
GW 1516

Growth Hormone Support
Ibutamoren (Mk 677)
Mod GRF 1-29
GHRP 2

Hormone Support
Anastrozole
Cabergoline
Clomifene
HCG

Starting Measurements (10/19)
5' 10"
183lbs
11.3% body fat
neck: 16
Chest: 45
Arms: 15.75
waist: 33.5 & 35.5
Thighs: 23.5
Calves: 14.5

Current Measurements 12/1 (week 7)
5' 10"
200lbs
??? body fat
neck: 16.5
Chest: 46
Arms: 16.25
waist: 35 & 37
Thighs: 24.5
Calves: 15

officefat

Awards
Started peptides a few weeks back but the first Test & Deca pin was yesterday & I began the scheduled SARMs (Osta, MK677, GW, Yk-11, LGD).

Week 0
PicsArt_10-21-04.50.08.jpg

officefat

Awards
Picked up some Ace-83 and ran .5mg in each bicep head. Arms taped out to 16" Thursday before the shot, +1/4 from 2 weeks ago, and + 1/8th last night but it was post workout so assuming just the pump. So far haven't noticed much change except erections are like steel. Been taking it easy (light weight & high volume) as I've been pretty achey since I started and a little worried about yk-11's negative impact on tendons.

officefat

Awards
Day 6:
Very lethargic over the weekend and felt completely whipped this morning. I'm pinning Test & Deca on Wednesdays & Saturdays. I added a few reps to my working weight on bench today so the SARMS are working. don't expect much gain from the Test & Deca yet. I was 185lbs this morning and have a little bloat in the face. Belly is looking bloat free so far. Arms feel bigger & fuller but only tape out 16 + 1/8th cold yesterday so may have picked up a very minor amount of growth from the ace 83. I will tape them out again Thursday. I'm having a hell of a time hitting my macros and still having fasted 3 hours before bed so I've missed some night time shots for peptides. I dropped the protein macro a little bit and added some carbs. I'm eating clean 70% of the time and IIFYM to polish off any remainder macro's if required. rice & beans mostly with an occasional poptart (paired w/ fiber).

Week 2 Macro Targets:
Protein: 284g
Carbs: 366g
Fat: 72g
Fiber: 30-50g

3250 cals

officefat

Awards
Day 7 & 8:

Those SARMS kicked in and I had a hell of a lift last night on back.
my first attempt on 450lbs rack pulls was easy
PR'd 505 x3. BAM!

Today I had the most intense & painful shoulder pump of my life. I could hardly finish. It felt like I'd just done 100 reps of rotator cuff exercises at rest and the burn was 10x more intense during sets. Absolutely ****ing nuts. It hurt more than occlusion training on arms. K, done being a bitch.

I noticed my shoulders are looking leaner with several splits in the deltoids. A few weeks ago I had the single anterior deltoid split most guys get < 20% body fat and that's about it. I'm a little bloated in the belly but nothing serious. face bloat went away.

officefat

Awards
Blood preasure is high 147/77 and resting heart beat has been at 100 for 2 days. Cut the peptides this morning and avoided caffeine.

officefat

Awards
Cut out sarms on day 9 as well. I reintroduced LGD and mk677 yesterday. Feeling ok. Got a pile of BP supplant sticking to low stim preworkout (Dr jekyll). Up to 188-190lbs (+5-7lbs) the last couple weigh ins. Arms are a little bigger at 16"
+1/8th after the ace 83.

officefat

Awards
Day #21
193lbs. Diet was off over a long weekend (cheeseburgers & steak) in Vegas and feeling a little "fluffy" but strong. I ran yk-11 through this last week and cut it over the weekend due to tendon pain. I was going to run 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off but several folks haven't had issues running it several weeks in a row. I however did not bring my actiflex 4000 (joint support) to Vegas so pain spiked up after a few days and has been hurting since Sunday's lift. I'm pretty much just running Test, Deca, & MK677 over the last 5 days. Need to get some measurements and pics up soon.

officefat

Awards
Week 5

been stuck @ 191-192lbs the last week and struggling to hit my nutrition goals
Currently 300g protein & about 3600 cals

I set some mild PR's this week
Bench: 270
Dead-lift: 355
Squat: 355

bicep tendons have continued to be sore. Only running LGD, Sust, & Deca from the anabolics. not nearly the big stack originally planned but the blood preasure is better.

Blood work shows my HDL & LDL a little out of normal range, E2 is super low out of the refernece range @ " < 15", SBHG @ 17. I'll drop the anastrozole to .5mg EOD and I'm hoping that is part of the aches * pain I've been feeling. MCH was also high but I already added an injectible b12 complex last week so will continue that. Doc says my thyroid is under active as well so bumping up the thyroid meds. I'm normally hypothyroid and have been treated for several years.

officefat

Awards
Week 6/7

pinched a nerve in my shoulder during week 5 and have been laying off most heavy compound lifts this last week. Started Physical Therapy and have had a few massages. I am able to lift heavy on deadlift and set a new PR @ 375lbs.

196.6lbs this morning.

currently running the following:
470mg Test
400mg deca
10mg/d LGD
12.5mg/d Mk677

+caber, AZ, HCG
finally got my Test levels from 11/10 lab.
labs.jpg

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
That test was done @ 3 weeks of sarms/test/deca, right?

officefat

Awards
Pretty much. Was the first day or 2nd into week 4

officefat

Awards
I broke 200lbs after breakfast this morning! Woo Hoo! I just ordered some body fat calipers so I'll give that a shot and have the gym do it in a few weeks. definitely a little fluffier in the last few weeks. Hit Chest & back @ sets around 70% 1RM without any pain. Will push it a little harder each workout but need to heal and not flair up the nerves again.

Current Measurements
5' 10"
200lbs (+17lbs)
??? body fat
neck: 16.5 (+0.5")
Chest: 46 (+ 1")
Arms: 16.25 (+0.5")
waist: 35 & 37 (+2" just under the belly button, mostly from bloat I think)
Thighs: 24.5 (+1")
Calves: 15 (+0.5")

View attachment 127151

officefat

Awards
Been sick with the flu for 2 weeks. No gym sessions and mostly bed rest. Missed a round of dosages but finished deca and swapped over to tren per the schedule. Just getting back to the diet and training today. I was only eating once a day so I went from 4200 cals to 700-1500. Dropped down to 191lbs. Pretty disheartening but not giving up. Was hoping to be pushing 205 or 210 by now and start recomping a little on the tren. Set calories to 3200 and will take it from there. Last day I worked out, I pulled 545lbs on rack pull for a PR.

officefat

Awards
Pulled 585lbs and the rack pull today! still about 193-194lb but leaner than a few weeks ago for sure. Tren is cutting some fat despite my diet falling apart. Totally fell off the wagon tracking my macros and have hardly hit 200g of protein a day the last 3 weeks. Working on getting back on track after the flu. New pics coming soon.

officefat

Awards
Just want to post an update. Been off for a few months now. 195lbs, about 10% BF. Didn't loose any of it and have continued to make gains. Today vs. Dec 2nd.

Attachments