New cycle after a first Havoc cycle

morata9

morata9

Awards
Hi guys
i'm writing from Italy..
i've done a 5 weeks Rpn Havoc cycle 20/30/40/40/40 as first cycle. No side effects, only 2-3 days with mild stomach pain and headache. I haven't no strength increase but i keep 4kg of lean mass. I'm very happy of the results of this first cycle. The pump during wo was insane and my arms, chest and shoulders was bigger than usual. Now i doing pct for 4 weeks. How much time must pass for a new ph cycle ? Now i'm 91,5kg, and i want to up my weight in the next 5 months. Before summer i would like a cut cycle.
sorry for my english
thanks

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Time on + pct = minimum amount of time off. Example-for a 4 week cycle and 4 week pct take off 8 weeks off from the last day of pct before you start another cycle.

morata9

morata9

Awards
Time on + pct = minimum amount of time off. Example-for a 4 week cycle and 4 week pct take off 8 weeks off from the last day of pct before you start another cycle.

Can you recommend me a cycle to increase lean body mass and move up in weight at no risk and minimal side effects ? Thanks

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are your stats?

Unfortunately everything has risks and the potential of side effects.

That being said, 1-Andro cycles are mild in terms of side effects and produce a good amount of gains-especially when stacked with epiandro (for lean gains). It is a step down from havoc though as it is a two step prohormone. If you want something a little "harder" look into a halo clone.

morata9

morata9

Awards
What are your stats?

Unfortunately everything has risks and the potential of side effects.

That being said, 1-Andro cycles are mild in terms of side effects and produce a good amount of gains-especially when stacked with epiandro (for lean gains). It is a step down from havoc though as it is a two step prohormone. If you want something a little "harder" look into a halo clone.
IronMagLabs Super 1-Andro Rx is a good product ? It says it's Non-Methylated..
3b-enanthoxyandrost-1-en-17-one 50mg **
6,7-dihydrogergamottin 45% 15mg **
Piperine 5mg
It has minimal side effects because it is not methylated?

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
IronMagLabs Super 1-Andro Rx is a good product ? It says it's Non-Methylated..
3b-enanthoxyandrost-1-en-17-one 50mg **
6,7-dihydrogergamottin 45% 15mg **
Piperine 5mg
It has minimal side effects because it is not methylated?
IML 1 Andro is underdosed and overpriced. Get Super Mandro by Hard Rock Supplements instead. Any prohormone comes with sides. "Non-methylated" only means there's hardly if any liver toxicity at all.

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
LGD or Halo. You can order Halo from UK or maybe you have it in Italy also. What was your pct with Havoc? Make sure to have good on cycle supplement for liver and blood pressure and after a real serm like nolva or clomid for pct.

morata9

morata9

Awards
LGD or Halo. You can order Halo from UK or maybe you have it in Italy also. What was your pct with Havoc? Make sure to have good on cycle supplement for liver and blood pressure and after a real serm like nolva or clomid for pct.
During havoc cycle, i took omega 3, multi vitamins and Cycle assist by Competitive Edge Labs. Now i'm on second week of pct with Reversitol v2 and Free-T by San (3.000mg of DAA, Forskolin 100mg and Indole-3-carbinol 100mg). I feel good, awesome vasodilation and I look hard and dry. My libido is increasing.. from the end of the cycle I lost only 0,5kg.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thats not pct, thats just some natty test boosters. You should have a serm like clomid or nolva