Osta shred and anafuse cycle

808click

Awards
I will be running osta shred and anafuse for 4 weeks and following with Apex male and e-control 2.0 as pct

How suppressive is osta if used for 4 weeks 2 caps a day?

Do I need anything else for PCT? I would like to be extra safe on this

Can I stack DAA with this? How and when?( I think apex male already has some DAA on it? Would it be too much?)

Thanks!

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's the dose in each cap?
And I wouldn't do osta for just 4 weeks if you are looking to gain muscle. If you are just using it to preserve muscle on a cut then maybe 4 weeks is all you need.
15mg for 8 weeks will give some good results.

808click

Awards
What's the dose in each cap?
And I wouldn't do osta for just 4 weeks if you are looking to gain muscle. If you are just using it to preserve muscle on a cut then maybe 4 weeks is all you need.
15mg for 8 weeks will give some good results.
12,5 mg each cap so I will be taking 25mg a day.

Im just looking to try it out first ph cycle, so ai dont want to run longer than 4 weeks to minimize suppression,

Bclerks

Awards
I ran osta shred 2 caps a day for 60 days followed with a OTC pct. I noticed strength increase and definition around week 3. Didn't experience any negative side effects or suppression. It was the first time I used ostarine.

whey2buff

Awards
Pick up a serm for 25mgs a day, and like posted earlier 8 weeks you will be suppressed

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would run ostashred for 8 weeks if possible and use anafuse during pct. would also recommend a serm as osta can be pretty suppressive. You should enjoy your run though. We have some logs floating around that I will post when I get to a PC

808click

Awards
What if I just run ostashred for 8 weeks along with Arimidex 1mg a day starting from day 1?
Would that help with test suppresion and prevent gyno? What would I need for pct?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
No man you need a serm. It sounds like you may need to do a little more research. Look up clomid or nolvadex and go from there.

808click

Awards
No man you need a serm. It sounds like you may need to do a little more research. Look up clomid or nolvadex and go from there.
Thanks man, would you be able to say when and how clomid or nolva should be taken on a 8 week osta shred cycle?

jdkap65

jdkap65

Awards
I have used osta several times (25mg/day) with no suppresion or any negative sides, never had a need for PCT although i have read some logs where a liver support supp is a good idea.

whey2buff

Awards
Show blood work from before and after to prove no suppression, thanks

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Run the osta longer and pick up a serm. Clomid is ran 50/50/25/25 Nolva 20/20/10/10 Torem 90/60/60/30, research those and pick one to run alongside an Otc Pct. Like said earlier, Arimidex is an aromatize inhibitor, not a serm.

808click

Awards
Run the osta longer and pick up a serm. Clomid is ran 50/50/25/25 Nolva 20/20/10/10 Torem 90/60/60/30, research those and pick one to run alongside an Otc Pct. Like said earlier, Arimidex is an aromatize inhibitor, not a serm.
So osta at 25mg a day for 8 weeks
Then pct with clomid or nolva as mentioned
Plus post cycle 3x by vital labs (otc pct)
And arimidex in hads just in case of gyno
What do you guys think?

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
I don't think you'll need an ai, but it wouldn't hurt to have on hand. Not so sure as how to dose osta, maybe someone will pitch an idea about dosage, everything else sounds great though!

Palmerfit

Awards
This might seem like a stupid question here but I'm gonna shoot anyways. He talked about taking Osta Shred with the Anafuse - I know Osta's a SARM, so what is Anafuse exactly? And which one takes the cake with strength/size gains.. aka which is more anabolic?

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
This might seem like a stupid question here but I'm gonna shoot anyways. He talked about taking Osta Shred with the Anafuse - I know Osta's a SARM, so what is Anafuse exactly? And which one takes the cake with strength/size gains.. aka which is more anabolic?
Ostarine is a hormonal product while anafuse is natural. Ostarine would provide more results, but ostarine honestly seems to be used only for cutting and yields very small size gains. Size wise, lgd is the best SARM. Me personally, I'd rather run a simple methyl with a test base such as epistane or methyldiazirinol, either paired with dermacrine

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Ostarine is a hormonal product while anafuse is natural. Ostarine would provide more results, but ostarine honestly seems to be used only for cutting and yields very small size gains. Size wise, lgd is the best SARM. Me personally, I'd rather run a simple methyl with a test base such as epistane or methyldiazirinol, either paired with dermacrine
strongly agree to me sarms just were not worth my time or money imo.

Palmerfit

Awards
Thanks NattyBoy! I responded really well to my Osta Shred, it's probably accurate to "state" - my strength and size went up dramatically (female bodybuilder).
Do you know if I can take any other products like Ostarine for my next cycle? It sounds like when you jump up they all come in blends that include 1-andro which is obviously a massive no no for the chicks.
Or is there a better version of Osta Shred out there?
Thanks again for your help man