SUPERDROL, M14ADD, FINIGENX AND 1-TEST

Page 1 of 10 123 ... Last
  1. Cool SUPERDROL, M14ADD, FINIGENX AND 1-TEST


    I am starting a cylce of the following on May 1st Monday. Thats about two weeks from today. these are my stats so far

    biceps 18.50 inches
    shoulders 54 inches
    thigh 26 inches
    chest 47 inches
    waist 36 inches
    calves 17 inches


    bodyweight is 207
    bodyfat- don't know but can see my abs

    Bulking semi-clean diet

    calories-5000
    protein-350-400 (whole foods and shakes)
    carbs-600gmrs (good sources oatmeal, brown rice, sweet potatoes, ect)
    fat-120grms (olive oil, flaxseed oil, omega 3,6,9)


    will be posting more when cycle begins!!!


  2. it you respond well to all these ph's, this is gonna be a killer cycle. expect to be 230 by the time your done. Post the details of the cycle so we can help you get the cycle just perfect.
    •   
       


  3. dude i respond very well to everything except this is my first time on superdrol, i think i will respond to it well.

    i am going to run the cycle like this

    week 1 to 8 finigenx, 1-test
    week 1 to 4 superdrol
    week 3 to 8 M14add

    I am only going to have two week overlap on superdrol and m14add because i don't think stacking two methyl is wise. As for the doses, i am going to be dosing the finigenx high i have 4 240cc bottles, M14ADD starting from 90mg-240mg, Test vpx 480cc bottle (i like their 1-test, it works fine for me), heavy dose. But i am not sure how much superdrol yet? please feel free to chime in, any suggestions will be helpful.

    oh and pct is going to be Lean Extreme, Rebound XT and Nolva.

    thanks

  4. good cycle....I wouldnt stack the methyls at all though, I would do one month of each. I would start with 10mg ed for the superdrol and bump to 20mg after the first week. Your gonna explode dude.

  5. thanks for the tip dude.

  6. Are you breaking the m14add up throught the day? If so when are your doses?

  7. when i ran m-1,4add i ran 120mg split up into 6 hr doses......only bad thing was i had to wake up around 1 or 2 in the morning.....but the stuff rocks when coupled with any 1 test product. DIPLOMATS, please keep us informed.......diet looks spot on and all those ph's look good......just be careful when u take a shower cause the ole nads are gonna be plenty sensative! good luck bro

  8. Quote Originally Posted by BLANE
    when i ran m-1,4add i ran 120mg split up into 6 hr doses......only bad thing was i had to wake up around 1 or 2 in the morning.....but the stuff rocks when coupled with any 1 test product. DIPLOMATS, please keep us informed.......diet looks spot on and all those ph's look good......just be careful when u take a shower cause the ole nads are gonna be plenty sensative! good luck bro
    Yeah yeah. it begins tomorrow!

    ON-CYCLE STASH
    -Glucophase XR
    -Pro-Liver (heavy doses on-cycle)
    -Xtend (heavy doses between meals)
    -Multi-vitamine
    -Sesathin
    -Red Yeast rice
    -C0Q-10
    -Flaxseed oil

    OFF-CYCLE STASH
    -n-gorge
    -Lean Extreme
    -Nolva (60,40,20)
    -Rebound XT
  9. Cool LIFTS


    PRE-CYCLE Lifts


    BARBELL ROWS 275- 6 reps
    PULL-UPS (bodyweight+35) -6 reps
    DEADLIFT 455- 3reps
    DUMBELL PRESS (Incline) 95-7,8 reps
    DUMBELL SHOULDER PRESS 85-9 reps
    SQUATS 275- 10 reps
    MILLITARTY PRESS 225-5 reps
    BARBELL CURLS- 135 7 reps

  10. Quote Originally Posted by fightercowboy
    Are you breaking the m14add up throught the day? If so when are your doses?
    I normally do 3 to 4 doses a day spread out evenly.
    •   
       


  11. is the vpx 1-test taken orally?

    also i would expect your libido to hit rock bottom on this cycle.

  12. yeah its vpx 1-test. I have done thesame cycle b4 without the superdrol, and experienced 3 weeks of low sex drive. Superdrol is not very supressive so i should be fine. I already have my pct planned out so hopefully everthing will go smoothly *spelling*.

  13. the super drol may help your drive. just finished a super, m1,4ad, and 4 ad trans stack and had no drop in sex drive actual had an increase atributed to the 4ad. Also i have seen many reports that superdrol increases drive in some. Vpx 1-test is HORRIBLE stuff in terms of sex drive, hairloss, and overall mood.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by zed
    . Vpx 1-test is HORRIBLE stuff in terms of sex drive, hairloss, and overall mood.
    There is no difference with VPX 1-Test and other 1-test products out there only theirs is liposome delivery. So do not say that vpx 1-test brought about all those sides. You mean 1-test in general.

    How did your cycle go? how much mass did you put on? strength gains?

  15. right i mean 1-test in general. vpx products are very good. the better delivery helps it work better and with that the horrible sides of (any) 1-test are included.
    my stack was very successful. gained 13 pounds have not lost any of it. strength was up 20%. I added cee during pct( nol(4wk), clom(20 days), added rebound only weeks 1-2 of pct) so strength pretty much stayed. the drol countered the estro sides, bloat associated with 4ad , m1,4ad. used livcare(liv52), liver pro(nac milk thistle)for liver and redyeast, garlic, niacin for cholesterol care. also discovered how great muscle milk was during stack. Hope yours goes well.
    Last edited by zed; 05-04-2005 at 03:47 AM.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by zed
    right i mean 1-test in general. vpx products are very good. the better delivery helps it work better and with that the horrible sides of (any) 1-test are included.
    my stack was very successful. gained 13 pounds have not lost any of it. strength was up 20%. I added cee during pct( nol(4wk), clom(20 days), added rebound only weeks 1-2) so strength pretty much stayed. the drol countered the estro sides, bloat associated with 4ad , m1,4ad. used livcare(liv52), liver pro(nac milk thistle),redyeast, garlic, niacin for liver and cholestroral care. also discovered how great muscle milk was during stack. Hope yours goes well.
    thanks for the reply i just need to pick up a couple of items like the garlic, naicin for liver protection. I already have liver pro by prima force.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by diplomats
    PRE-CYCLE Lifts



    DUMBELL PRESS (Incline) 95-7,8 reps
    DUMBELL SHOULDER PRESS 85-9 reps
    your shoulders must really overpower your chest.

    i can DB incline 90 for 5-6 reps but can only do 60x9 on db shoulder press.

    just find that interesting, has nothing to do with your cycle though.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by OmarJackson
    your shoulders must really overpower your chest.

    i can DB incline 90 for 5-6 reps but can only do 60x9 on db shoulder press.

    just find that interesting, has nothing to do with your cycle though.
    come to think about it yes you are right. Although my chest is not lagging in size, its just the strength. Of all my lifts, chest seem to suck bad, dunno why but that is how it is. I gain size but dont get strong. I am hopping to handle the 115 by the time this cycle is over with, but will see;-)

  19. three more days and its time for the mass construction!

  20. Man, you're about to blow up for real.



    I'm jealous.

  21. yeah thats the plan dawg.

  22. Just my opinion, but I would reconsider the M14ADD... it's fairly harsh when stacked with SD. I was disappointed with my m14ADD/M4OHN cycle. Maybe sub 4ad in it's place. Then again, you've got the use what ya have.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by BigSwede
    Just my opinion, but I would reconsider the M14ADD... it's fairly harsh when stacked with SD. I was disappointed with my m14ADD/M4OHN cycle. Maybe sub 4ad in it's place. Then again, you've got the use what ya have.
    \


    There are a couple of threads here that i read of people doing m14add and superdrol stack together. But i only have them overlap for two weeks.

  24. DAY 1

    Bodyweight: 207

    Took first dose of the finigenx and 1-test 4 cc each, take 4cc each at 7hrs later along with 10mg of superdrol. Going to hit the gym. today is chest day.

    holla

  25. DAY 2:

    Bodyweight: same

    Second dose today. Just came back from working out my back. Nothing to report yet. So stay tuned;-)

  26. DAY 3:

    Woke up this morning with a slight headache, guessing it because of the way i had my head positioned. My back and biceps feel pumped all through today, i did do a back workout yesterday so thats probably why. Going to hit the gym later today. I will be doing shoulders and tris.

    Bodyweight is thesame. I am not going to post again until day 5, when i know i will actually have something to report so stay tuned.

  27. Day 5:

    Bodyweight: 213

    I have been having all day pumps from day 3, especially in the biceps. And as you can see my bodyweigh has increased, although i think it is mostly water retention from the Finigenx. I am off the gym today, so noting to report as far as lifting goes

  28. Quote Originally Posted by diplomats
    Day 5:

    Bodyweight: 213

    I have been having all day pumps from day 3, especially in the biceps. And as you can see my bodyweigh has increased, although i think it is mostly water retention from the Finigenx. I am off the gym today, so noting to report as far as lifting goes
    Waiting on that one.

  29. Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by miked512
    Waiting on that one.

    ha ha dude you crazy.

    No more updates until after workout tomorrow.

  30. Day 6:

    Bodyweight: 211 don't know why

    shoulder workout was nice. I got the 95 pounds dumbell for 5 reps. endurance is up, pumps are there but not that profound.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Lipid and Liver Tests - Superdrol
    By TeamSavage in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 08-20-2013, 06:02 PM
  2. PHERA-PLEX, FINIGENX, SUPERDROL and 1-TEST
    By diplomats in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 293
    Last Post: 04-04-2006, 12:08 PM
  3. Superdrol and Marine testing
    By bdmcleod in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-18-2005, 10:31 PM
  4. END OF CYCLE FINIGENX, SUPEDROL, 1-TEST, M14ADD
    By diplomats in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-09-2005, 02:28 AM
  5. superdrol and 1-test
    By DamianL in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 02-25-2005, 12:40 PM
Log in
Log in