4. Advanced Member

DAY 21:

Chest day. Today i hit my goal AGAIN. Here is what the lifts look like

Incline Dumbell Press 115lbs 5 reps 4 sets
    Incline Flyes 55lbs 12reps 4 sets
    Decline Hammer Strength 4 plates 7 reps 4 sets
    Flat bench flyes 55lbs 12reps 2 sets
    Flye machine whole stack 200lbs 10reps 2 sets

As you can see i have added another 5lb per dumbell on the incline, last week i was doing 110lb for same reps.

*I increased the finigenx to 18cc daily divided into 3 servings of 6cc each, and tomorrow is the last day on the superdrol*
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

You've got some genetically freaky arms man! that's just sick!

Keep it up, keep smashing those numbers week after week!
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

How long have you been training bro? And, get us some pictures of the wheels!
  7. Banned

Hi dip i'm going to be purchasing fini tomorrow

I'm going to run a Superdrol, MaxLMG and Finigenx stack

For finigenx You think 12CC's is enough daily? or is 18CC a for sure thing?

Stats

5'8
    13-14% BF

Oh man btw i saw your pictures I can't believe you never done a AAS cycle your freakin jacked! good job so far bro!
  8. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Changing
    Hi dip i'm going to be purchasing fini tomorrow

I'm going to run a Superdrol, MaxLMG and Finigenx stack

For finigenx You think 12CC's is enough daily? or is 18CC a for sure thing?

Stats

5'8
    13-14% BF

Oh man btw i saw your pictures I can't believe you never done a AAS cycle your freakin jacked! good job so far bro!
    Oh thanks dawg, i really appreciate the compliments.

I taught i heard the guy that works for ALRI say that MAX LMG was similar to FINIGENX, i really dont know for sure. But if i were you i would just stick with FINIGENX and SUPERDROL. This is how you can run it

week 1,2,3 superdrol 10mg-20mg
    week 6,7,8 superdrol 10mg-20mg
    week 1 and 2 finigenx @ 12cc daily
    week 3,4,5 Finigenx @ 18cc daily
    week 6,7,8 Finigenx @ 24cc daily

Before you increase the dosages make sure that you check your calorie intake first. If you increase your calorie intake and still are unable to break the plateau then go ahead and increase the dosages.
  9. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00
    How long have you been training bro? And, get us some pictures of the wheels!
    I have been training for about 5-6 years. Pix of the wheel will be posted at the end of the cycle bro, still working on them. Yeah my arms grow really fast, right now i am trying to chill out because they are starting to over power my shoulders and chest in think.
  10. Advanced Member

Today i was chiling with my girlfriend by the pool, when her homegirl started having a sizure. I then called the sheriff department cop that patrols the neighbourhood. While he was trying to help us with stabilizing the girl that was having the sizure i noticed that he kept on looking at me funny. My girl then whispered to me that she noticed it too, well after about 20 minutes the EMS and two other officers joined us. When the EMS picked up the girl and loaded her into the truck i noticed that all three cops were talking and look at me crazy, one of them walks up to me and said "dude you look impressive, howmuch do you bench, what supplements do you take, how do you train, what other special supplements do you take." I answered their questions and laugh at the fact that he said special supplements. The other cops then joined us and said "men you need to come and join the force dude." Anyway they asked for my number and said they want to come and train with me someday.

I am not in anyway a big guy but to be getting comment everyday, and i mean everyday is a really good sign that i am not doing too bad.

Thanks to everybody and their positive comments so far, i really appreciate it because it drives me.
  11. Advanced Member

DAY 22:

Today was rest day. Tomorrow will be back day and i am hoping to hit my goal in deadlifting 5 plates. Will see how that turns.
  12. New Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by diplomats
    DAY 22:

Today was rest day. Tomorrow will be back day and i am hoping to hit my goal in deadlifting 5 plates. Will see how that turns.
    Good luck man.
  13. Advanced Member

thanks men
  14. Advanced Member

Cool

DAY 23: YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH BUDDYYYYYYYYYYYY 5 PLATES BABYYYYYYYY.

Back day. Here are the gains so far. as you can see i got the planned 5 plates on the deads.

DEADLIFTS- 225lbs 15 reps, 315lbs 12 reps 405lbs 9 reps, 495 reps 4 reps
    PULLUPS- Bodyweight + 55lbs 7 reps (i weigh more now so that means i gain some strength)
    BARBELL ROWS- 295lbs 6 reps, 315 4 reps
    PULLDOWNS- 270lbs 9 reps
    SEATED ROWS- whole stack = 290lbs 8 reps

*Every exercise is done in sets of 4*

Today i started the M14ADD at 120mg divided into 3 doses. Stopped the superdrol yesterday. Will be riding the M14ADD for probably 5 weeks. Oh i still have my libido in high gear.
  15. Advanced Member

DAY 24:

Shoulder day. Here are the gains so far

Dumbell Shoulder Press 95lbs 8 reps, 100lbs 6 reps
    Side laterals 40lbs 14 reps, 55lbs 12 reps, 65lbs 7 reps
    Rear laterals 40 lbs 12 reps, 55lbs 10 reps, 65lbs 7 reps

there it is.
  16. Advanced Member

DAY 25:

OFF DAY. I have started eating 5000 calories daily from today.
  17. inventor of the remix

Wait wait wait, you do 65lb dumbbells in each hand for standing side lateral raises? HOLY ****. If I ever see someone at my gym doing that, i would definately give them props. Thats just absurd. Kinda weird since you do 100lb dumbbells on shoulder press. I can get 95's 6 times and I can only do 30's on side lateral raises. Strange?
  18. Senior Member

You gonna get some bloodwork done after this cycle? Gains are great as well as your physique...but I'm questioning the use of orals for 8 weeks. Especially that m1,4 dose..that's a little high don't ya think?? Congrats on the gains and all, but I think you should either lay off some of those orals and start using injects or defintalye just get some bloodowrk for preventative measures...good luck w/ the rest bro....
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

The m1,4add people were using 180mg/day commonly--he's only at 120mg/day. I *believe* I saw lean one go up to 250-350mg/day on the m1,4add.
  20. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blown
    Wait wait wait, you do 65lb dumbbells in each hand for standing side lateral raises? HOLY ****. If I ever see someone at my gym doing that, i would definately give them props. Thats just absurd. Kinda weird since you do 100lb dumbbells on shoulder press. I can get 95's 6 times and I can only do 30's on side lateral raises. Strange?
    Yeah i do side laterals with the 65lbs dumbells. If you have seen the Jay cutler dvds, the way he does his side laterals is thesame way i do mine. Almost like you are doing close grip front raise with barbells, the only difference is that you are using dumbells at an angle.
  21. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by lifted
    You gonna get some bloodwork done after this cycle? Gains are great as well as your physique...but I'm questioning the use of orals for 8 weeks. Especially that m1,4 dose..that's a little high don't ya think?? Congrats on the gains and all, but I think you should either lay off some of those orals and start using injects or defintalye just get some bloodowrk for preventative measures...good luck w/ the rest bro....
    I am doing m14add at 120mg. There were a few people here that went up to 240-280mg daily. As for the 1-test i am only running it for 5 weeks and finigenx for 6 weeks. I will definetly get bloodwork done. I normally do 8 weeks cycles and 4 to 5 months off before doing going at it again. Thanks for the compliments and concerns bro.
  22. Advanced Member

The m1,4add people were using 180mg/day commonly--he's only at 120mg/day. I *believe* I saw lean one go up to 250-350mg/day on the m1,4add.
    I might top out at 180mg daily depending on how things are going. Yeah lean one was the one that did massive doses of the m14add.
  23. Senior Member

Yeah that VPX 1-test is great diplomats. I used their 1T cyp liposomal w/ great results. I was always sketchy on their products due to their adviertisments and everybody used to jump on 'em for that. But the product works great so they kinda made me a believer in the liposome technology....whatever it was.

I also used finigenx before too, I only ran it by itself though...still gained like 6 or 7 quality lbs. with no added fat in like 5-6 weeks. I think stacking with one test would be even better due to the strong androgenic component that the two compounds seem to have...would probably compliment each other even more...too bad 1test base powder is banned now.

Happy gaining...
  24. Advanced Member

Yeah that VPX 1-test is great diplomats. I used their 1T cyp liposomal w/ great results. I was always sketchy on their products due to their adviertisments and everybody used to jump on 'em for that. But the product works great so they kinda made me a believer in the liposome technology....whatever it was.

I also used finigenx before too, I only ran it by itself though...still gained like 6 or 7 quality lbs. with no added fat in like 5-6 weeks. I think stacking with one test would be even better due to the strong androgenic component that the two compounds seem to have...would probably compliment each other even more...too bad 1test base powder is banned now.

Happy gaining...
    Yep let me tell you the i might even cut the whole cycle down to 6 weeks because i am blowing up too fast AGAIN, and i don't like the way everybody in my gym is looking at me. And the stretchmarks that were already fading out on my biceps are starting to show like they were new. As Far as strength goes this is the most strongest i have been on any prohormone cycle. I will be putting up more pic later on today.
  25. Advanced Member

Yeah that VPX 1-test is great diplomats. I used their 1T cyp liposomal w/ great results
    Are you running anything right now, Lifted. So you did the 1t cyp, I taught it was suppose to be pinned? that was the reason i did not want to touch that stuff. I hate needles.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Yeah i do side laterals with the 65lbs dumbells. If you have seen the Jay cutler dvds, the way he does his side laterals is thesame way i do mine. Almost like you are doing close grip front raise with barbells, the only difference is that you are using dumbells at an angle.
    Yeah...not too many ppl can do side lats with 65lb dumbells the way most people think of them. That's some heavy ass weight!! *in my best Ronnie Coleman voice*
  27. Advanced Member

Yeah...not too many ppl can do side lats with 65lb dumbells the way most people think of them. That's some heavy ass weight!! *in my best Ronnie Coleman voice*
    Actually i have seen this big juice guy in my gym do side lateral with 100lb dumbell. yep i know, but you have to see the size of this guy. I keep asking him to go into competition, but he says that he does not want to give all the pros run for their money. He is very arrogant. Oh and his girlfriend is a jessica alba lookalike, i heard that people always ask her for her autograph. he he. lucky bastard.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Dude...he is a lucky bastard. That's for sure

100lb DB's are insane!
  29. Advanced Member

Dude...he is a lucky bastard. That's for sure

100lb DB's are insane!
    yeah tell me about it.
  30. Senior Member

Are you running anything right now, Lifted. So you did the 1t cyp, I taught it was suppose to be pinned? that was the reason i did not want to touch that stuff. I hate needles.
    No, nothing right now. I just finished my 4 week PCT from a 7 week testprop/dbol cycle. Although I'm running some RXT for the next month in hopes to keep my T levels in an optimized range while I'm cutting. Tryin' to lose about 8-10lbs. of fat. It's goin' good so far, I just hate the restricted diet thing, especially with all these BBQ's coming up...lol.

I actually just took the 1T cyp orally. And I only used 1ml twice/day. I was amazed at the results it gave me. I got it when it was first released a couple years ago. I was like 200lbs. back then though...so I would probably need a bit more now. Still though, I couldn't believe that it worked so well....especially since it had a cyp ester on it and all the guru's were tearing the technology appart back in the day. 1T is a great steroid unmethylated fo sho!!
  31. Advanced Member

No, nothing right now. I just finished my 4 week PCT from a 7 week testprop/dbol cycle. Although I'm running some RXT for the next month in hopes to keep my T levels in an optimized range while I'm cutting. Tryin' to lose about 8-10lbs. of fat. It's goin' good so far, I just hate the restricted diet thing, especially with all these BBQ's coming up...lol.

I actually just took the 1T cyp orally. And I only used 1ml twice/day. I was amazed at the results it gave me. I got it when it was first released a couple years ago. I was like 200lbs. back then though...so I would probably need a bit more now. Still though, I couldn't believe that it worked so well....especially since it had a cyp ester on it and all the guru's were tearing the technology appart back in the day. 1T is a great steroid unmethylated fo sho!!
    so what is your bodyweight right now? how did you on cycle go? and the RXT? 1t is a great unmethylated steriod but Finigenx is better
  32. inventor of the remix

How do you go about doing your side laterals? Could you explain, show a pic, or anything?
  33. Senior Member

so what is your bodyweight right now? how did you on cycle go? and the RXT? 1t is a great unmethylated steriod but Finigenx is better
    My weight at hte end of the cycle was 270ish. I think 6 lbs. was water though. I started the cycle at like 245-250. I ate pretty much like **** for a week and a half and still leaned out some. Over all I was pretty happy since it was such a short cycle. I'm back down to 265 or so. My weight can fluctuate by the hour since I have such a high metabolism. My waste is 39 inches. So I gotta cut down at least 8-10 lbs and I think I can get my waste down to a 37 or so. I have a big waste natturally so it's not as bad as it seems. When I was 170, I had like 7%BF and still had a 32-33 inch waste...lol.

The rxt is working great for me atm. I'm using just one cap a day until my post cycle acne goes away again, and hten I'm gonna up it to 3 caps/day. Retaining strength in a caloric deficit and even adding a few reps yesterday during my delts/deads/leg workout. I just can't wait to see waht it will do when I up my dose.

I still have some finigenx that I didn't finish. Sucks because it's not enough for another cycle. I bought it from bb.com back when it was like 80 bucks/bottle....lol. Kinda pricey but the stuff works. I don;t think that the 160 or so ml's I have left would benefit me much if I could somehow throw it into a cycle....maybe I can find some more cheaper on eBAY ..lol, j/k.
  34. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blown
    How do you go about doing your side laterals? Could you explain, show a pic, or anything?
    dude, it like doing a bent-over rear lateral for your rear delts, only your standing straight and pulling the dumbells from your side thighs until it's just a tad bit above parallel. Have you seen the ronnie dvd the unbelievable, well its same thing he is doing too. Let me know if you still dont get it.
  35. Advanced Member

My weight at hte end of the cycle was 270ish. I think 6 lbs. was water though. I started the cycle at like 245-250. I ate pretty much like **** for a week and a half and still leaned out some. Over all I was pretty happy since it was such a short cycle. I'm back down to 265 or so. My weight can fluctuate by the hour since I have such a high metabolism. My waste is 39 inches. So I gotta cut down at least 8-10 lbs and I think I can get my waste down to a 37 or so. I have a big waste natturally so it's not as bad as it seems. When I was 170, I had like 7%BF and still had a 32-33 inch waste...lol.

The rxt is working great for me atm. I'm using just one cap a day until my post cycle acne goes away again, and hten I'm gonna up it to 3 caps/day. Retaining strength in a caloric deficit and even adding a few reps yesterday during my delts/deads/leg workout. I just can't wait to see waht it will do when I up my dose.

I still have some finigenx that I didn't finish. Sucks because it's not enough for another cycle. I bought it from bb.com back when it was like 80 bucks/bottle....lol. Kinda pricey but the stuff works. I don;t think that the 160 or so ml's I have left would benefit me much if I could somehow throw it into a cycle....maybe I can find some more cheaper on eBAY ..lol, j/k.
    Damn 265 dude how tall are you? Have you done any superdol cycle? I have a better suggestion on how you could dispose of the 160mls . I have seen finigenx as cheap as 65 bucks for the 240mls.
  36. Advanced Member

DAY 26:

Biceps and Tris day. The lifts in italics are the old lifts, the lifts in bold are the new gains.

Barbell curls 165lbs 7 reps (145lbs 6 reps)
    Seated dumbell curls 70lbs 5 reps (60lbs 7reps)
    Cable Concerntration curls 80lbs 15 reps (50lbs 11 reps)

Skull crusher 145lbs 7 reps (135 reps 6 reps)
    superset
    Close-Grip bench 145lbs 8 reps (135lbs 10 reps)

Pull-downs 190 lbs 8 reps (140 8 reps)
    superset
    Behind the neck-pulls 160lb 8 reps (140lbs 5 reps
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  222 lbs.

Hey dip if you dont mind me asking where do you workout in Houston? I used to live there, and hopefully moving back after college.
  38. Senior Member

Damn 265 dude how tall are you? Have you done any superdol cycle? I have a better suggestion on how you could dispose of the 160mls . I have seen finigenx as cheap as 65 bucks for the 240mls.
    hehe, before I started gaining weight, I weighed close to 6 foot. A hundred lb.s later and I'm like 5'9"...lol. Seriously, I shrunk like a mutha. My spine's probably all ****ed up and sheeit..

I haven't done SD yet. That'a something else I wanna try too still...lol. ALRI's products keep whispering to me too....wish I had no job and still was rich, then all I'd so is lift and take supps all day..lol. Maybe then I could get to try everything new that's been coming out.

I've ran a ton of aas cycles....probably too many... so I gotta give that the most credit for my size. I think staying natty for awhile may do me good. I gotta chill out on the stuff. It's too fun though..lol. The summer time I really go nuts with supps. I remember running 1-test for like 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, and it was awesome. It's like the perfect compound for staying hard and lean when you have your shirt off all the time....pfff

Hey man, what's your email?
  39. More Cowbell

just found this thread. Damn dude, lookin' solid!!
  40. Advanced Member

hehe, before I started gaining weight, I weighed close to 6 foot. A hundred lb.s later and I'm like 5'9"...lol. Seriously, I shrunk like a mutha. My spine's probably all ****ed up and sheeit..

I haven't done SD yet. That'a something else I wanna try too still...lol. ALRI's products keep whispering to me too....wish I had no job and still was rich, then all I'd so is lift and take supps all day..lol. Maybe then I could get to try everything new that's been coming out.

I've ran a ton of aas cycles....probably too many... so I gotta give that the most credit for my size. I think staying natty for awhile may do me good. I gotta chill out on the stuff. It's too fun though..lol. The summer time I really go nuts with supps. I remember running 1-test for like 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, and it was awesome. It's like the perfect compound for staying hard and lean when you have your shirt off all the time....pfff

Hey man, what's your email?
    Oh **** you how the hell did you shrink in height bro he he he he that hilarious but at 5'9'' 265 thats fukin massive bro. As for the ALRI product (MAX LMG) I dont think i am going to be trying as there i have not yet read anything promising, its their new product they have coming out that i will definetly try. Its is suppose to be a ERGOMAX but without the menthylation. You should not give full credit to AAS for your size, dont forget that you bursted your ass in order to get there also.
    Oh and 1-test for 2 weeks on and off? wtf how did that go? I taught it took at least 3 weeks to see any thing on 1-test products.

I think i will stick to the prohormones until i run out of 1-test and 4-ad powder, and all the good stuff out gets ban, then i will make the switch.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lipid and Liver Tests - Superdrol
    By TeamSavage in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 08-20-2013, 05:02 PM
  2. PHERA-PLEX, FINIGENX, SUPERDROL and 1-TEST
    By diplomats in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 293
    Last Post: 04-04-2006, 11:08 AM
  3. Superdrol and Marine testing
    By bdmcleod in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4